Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,247 members, 7,818,839 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? (113682 Views)

Ways To Identify A Girl With High Body Count / 6 Reasons Having A High Body Count Is Bad For Men / 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Auxigen(m): 12:53am On Apr 28, 2020
bobkezel:
Yes a lady with high BC can be faithful, but from my experience, the probability of her cheating is very high, very very high.
I had an experience, withing 6 months of dating her she had already cheated on me with 3 guys and kept lying about it, but she didn't know "I have the video". When I played them apologies started raining.
I had my revenge though..
Bros how you meet that kind Ashana?
You sef no be here ooo?
How you manage get the video sef? grin
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Auxigen(m): 12:55am On Apr 28, 2020
GreenArrow1:
Definelty will cheat on you when the opportunity presents itself. My present GF who has been pressuring me for marriage has an astronomical body count. E pass high. How can I now marry someone who if she picks a stone and throws in the marketplace, it will hit at least 5 exes? Even ashawo no get custormer reach the girl.
Then she said something about when she reported someone who beat up her brother to the police. That she told herself that even if it is to just give the police man her kpekus, to have them deal with the boy, she was ready. Underline "just."

That is the testament of a person who doesn't place any value on her body. She gives it out willingly.
She will give it out again. When she goes to look for a job. When she goes to pursue a contract. When she runs into certain exes.

Flee!!!
One question boss.
Is she still your "present GF"? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Lexusgs430: 12:58am On Apr 28, 2020
donestk:
I meant someone with several past relationships that went down with most of them.

Wetin remain for you to enjoy nah....... Although body no get meter............

Some men prefer tiny passages, whilst others prefer tunnels............ cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Biingoo: 1:00am On Apr 28, 2020
In other word Op meant to say "Can a retired Olosho still be faithful in marriage"?

Your guesss is as good as mine grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by donatus101(m): 1:03am On Apr 28, 2020
GreenArrow1:
Definelty will cheat on you when the opportunity presents itself. My present GF who has been pressuring me for marriage has an astronomical body count. E pass high. How can I now marry someone who if she picks a stone and throws in the marketplace, it will hit at least 5 exes? Even ashawo no get custormer reach the girl.
Then she said something about when she reported someone who beat up her brother to the police. That she told herself that even if it is to just give the police man her kpekus, to have them deal with the boy, she was ready. Underline "just."

That is the testament of a person who doesn't place any value on her body. She gives it out willingly.
She will give it out again. When she goes to look for a job. When she goes to pursue a contract. When she runs into certain exes.

Flee!!!
you said it all meanwhile free that ur babe before it ends in tears she might give you HIV

3 Likes

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Biingoo: 1:03am On Apr 28, 2020
GreenArrow1:

Flee!!!
That your gf is the real definition of a street hoe grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by KomonSense: 1:04am On Apr 28, 2020
GreenArrow1:

Believe me, when I say over 100, I'm not kidding. Na she dey use her mouth gist am. Almost EVERYONE is her ex. It's bad o.

That girl nah headquarters oooo

Nawaoooo

2 Likes

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by femmy2010(m): 1:07am On Apr 28, 2020
"High body count". my first time of hearing this.
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by KomonSense: 1:08am On Apr 28, 2020
bobkezel:
Yes a lady with high BC can be faithful, but from my experience, the probability of her cheating is very high, very very high.
I had an experience, withing 6 months of dating her she had already cheated on me with 3 guys and kept lying about it, but she didn't know "I have the video". When I played them apologies started raining.

This nigga sef....how did you get the video of her sex tape...

Please tell me oooo, I need to learn
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by akigbemaru: 1:11am On Apr 28, 2020
Flier:
You should try it out because I am talking from from experience beside you got it wrong,most girls at the brothels are not real igbo Infact it will be very difficult for you to find a real igbo lady who is into prostitution in Lagos apart from normal island runs.Majority of them are from south south but they prefer to use igbo name just to attract high class customers
Mind you I am a Yoruba guy Abi kilowi
Animal, you are not Yoruba man. Name one brothel in Lagos that the Igbo ladies did not dominate?

The Ayilara market and Empire in 1990s were renowned for prostitution in Lagos because of Igbo girls. There were few Calabar, Edo and Yoruba ladies there. The Ayilara was in Surulere and the unchecked influx of Igbos into Lagos in 80s and 90s came handy as many Igbo whores were brought to Lagos for prostitution.

Go to Ijora Badia Lagos, Igbo prostitutes dominated the area from 1980s to 90s. They even had a powerful Igbo king inside Ijora Badia market and he was later killed by some Yoruba criminals who he kowtowed with.

Go to Koch Street in Idi Oro, the Igbo prostitutes led the packs. It could have been possible for Yoruba prostitutes to dominate Igbo Eastern region because the prostitutes love to operate outside their domains. But as far Lagos, I would always choose Igbo ladies as the leaders of prostitution in Yorubaland.

I’m a Yorubaman and I have bleeped prostitutes all my life in Lagos, only one time in Lone Beach California now a Kuramo Beach that I bumped on a Yoruba prostitute.

Under the Logemo house in Onipanu, there used to be a bar, I have bleeped more than 10 prostitutes there for 2k nairas way back in 2001 and 2002, they were usually Igbos and could not even mumble words in Yoruba.

Before you get to palm grove on the right, there was a bar there in 90s where all the prostitutes had their mini rooms, I bleeped for 500 nairas for short time and I was barely 18 year old, the Igbo girls gave me so much confidence that I don’t even toast anymore.

I’m not saying this to berate those Igbo prostitutes but as the testament to their handiwork to spread prostitution like a wide fire in Lagos.

To have an Igbo man here canonizing them as saints and other tribes’ women as prostitutes cares the bejeebers out of me.

9 Likes

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by zedegit: 1:14am On Apr 28, 2020
[quote author=bobkezel post=88716043]Yes a lady with high BC can be faithful, but from my experience, the probability of her cheating is very high, very very high.
I had my revenge though.. [/quote

Did the revenge make you feel any better?]
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by mysteryman2014: 1:22am On Apr 28, 2020
Lostz:

it is a common knowledge in Delta here that Igbo women sleep around even after marriage.

the Igbo man will always accept back a cheating wife.

don't just sit in your room and come up with figures

I tire o...
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by ThatFairGuy: 1:22am On Apr 28, 2020
Where did you get this junky percentage
[s]
Flier:
Not all of them goes back to it,but I think it also depends on tribe
Most Igbo ladies don't go back to their past after getting married, let's say 5% goes back compared to
Yoruba about 50 percent goes back to their past while
South South people about 90%
[/s]
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by zedegit: 1:23am On Apr 28, 2020
pansophist:

It is like expecting a yahoo boy who has cruise fine cars, wined, and dined in the best of locations, to settle and live in a modest life devoid of materialistic gratification. Well, reality may force him to live a normal life, but he will not be satisfied and deeply ashamed of how low he has been reduced.

It works in the same way for women (also for men, but not to an extent it affects women). A woman that has slept will many men will find it hard to bond to one. Those that have women who love them will understand what I am talking about. The more sexual partner a woman has had will make it harder to bond. Also, you will be compared with every man she has been with, so make sure your performance supersedes or at least comparable to the best she had.

This is one of the reasons why every old religion and society value sexual exclusivity and chastity (virginity), in women. Men also instinctively understand this phenomenon, which suggests why all sexual enhancing drugs are channeled to male customers, For men, it is to last longer with gladiatorial performance. For females, it is to become tighter, to signify chastity.

You made salient points there.

Sotay some girls use alum to tighten.
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Tlyon(m): 1:29am On Apr 28, 2020
bobkezel:
man you had the video what? no lie did you test her nih
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Tlyon(m): 1:35am On Apr 28, 2020
[color=#770077][/color]
akigbemaru:

Animal, you are not Yoruba man. Name one brothel in Lagos that the Igbo ladies did not dominate?

The Ayilara market and Empire in 1990s were renowned for prostitution in Lagos because of Igbo girls. There were few Calabar, Edo and Yoruba ladies there. The Ayilara was in Surulere and the unchecked influx of Igbos into Lagos in 80s and 90s came handy as many Igbo whores were brought to Lagos for prostitution.

Go to Ijora Badia Lagos, Igbo prostitutes dominated the area from 1980s to 90s. They even had a powerful Igbo king inside Ijora Badia market and he was later killed by some Yoruba criminals who he kowtowed with.

Go to Koch Street in Idi Oro, the Igbo prostitutes led the packs. It could have been possible for Yoruba prostitutes to dominate Igbo Eastern region because the prostitutes love to operate outside their domains. But as far Lagos, I would always choose Igbo ladies as the leaders of prostitution in Yorubaland.

I’m a Yorubaman and I have bleeped prostitutes all my life in Lagos, only one time in Lone Beach California now a Kuramo Beach that I bumped on a Yoruba prostitute.

Under the Logemo house in Onipanu, there used to be a bar, I have bleeped more than 10 prostitutes there for 2k nairas way back in 2001 and 2002, they were usually Igbos and could not even mumble words in Yoruba.

Before you get to palm grove on the right, there was a bar there in 90s where all the prostitutes had their mini rooms, I bleeped for 500 nairas for short time and I was barely 18 year old, the Igbo girls gave me so much confidence that I don’t even toast anymore.

I’m not saying this to berate those Igbo prostitutes but as the testament to their handiwork to spread prostitution like a wide fire in Lagos.

To have an Igbo man here canonizing them as saints and other tribes’ women as prostitutes cares the bejeebers out of me.

I was beginning to wonder how you got all your stats untill
"I’m a Yorubaman and I have bleeped prostitutes all my life in Lagos, only one time in Lone Beach California now a Kuramo Beach that I bumped on a Yoruba prostitute."
no wonder you know all the corners. weldone sir

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Nobody: 1:37am On Apr 28, 2020
SultanOfPuna:
Only if they are married to an Alpha Male

Nonsense. Wives of CEOs have been known to get dirty with drivers.
Avoid a lady with the habit of variety. Full stop.

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by sissyevy(m): 1:39am On Apr 28, 2020
Flier:
Most Igbo ladies don't go back to their past after getting married, let's say 5% goes back compared to

Na wa o.. and to think many people liked this post?

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by idahme(m): 1:47am On Apr 28, 2020
Flier:

Are u on weeds? All these statistics without sources? Are you sourceless ? It seems you like backyard gist......
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by idahme(m): 1:50am On Apr 28, 2020
sissyevy:

Na wa o.. and to think many people liked this post?

That's to tell you people in this part of the world can just take any rubbish hook line and sinker without any fact checking really appalling... That guy spilled out one of the worst comment I have read on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by andriods: 1:51am On Apr 28, 2020
femmy2010:
"High body count". my first time of hearing this.
Mumuwhat of Corona virus nko?
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by donatus101(m): 1:54am On Apr 28, 2020
akigbemaru:

see what ur using to boost. You are so unwise I guess you should be in ur Early 40s by now.

3 Likes

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by EbiJUNIRO(m): 1:58am On Apr 28, 2020
Flier:

How did you do your findings?

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by iammolise(m): 2:04am On Apr 28, 2020
JasonJidenna:
It's just like a politician who engaged in vote buying and pulled a massive number of votes to beat his opponents....

1. Don't expect him to be FREE and FAIR when he is sworn in.

2. Don't expect him to deliver the DIVIDENDS of democracy.

3. Don't expect him to be FAITHFUL with public funds.

Brilliant instance smiley
That popular statement that "OLD HABBITS DIE HARD"
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by cococandy(f): 2:06am On Apr 28, 2020
You sef go still dey find faithful woman.

akigbemaru:

Under the Logemo house in Onipanu, there used to be a bar, I have bleeped more than 10 prostitutes there for 2k nairas way back in 2001 and 2002, they were usually Igbos and could not even mumble words in Yoruba

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by akbahbah(m): 2:07am On Apr 28, 2020
donestk:
I meant someone with several past relationships that went down with most of them.

Very rare. She is simply loosed n lack discipline . You can't stop her
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Cousin9999: 2:10am On Apr 28, 2020
Yes. Some people have a wild phase, and then they're ready to move on. Most people don't want to do that their whole life.

If you're concerned about them straying, I think maybe that's insecurity talking, or maybe you realize that you're a lazy partner.

Just be good to them, and go with your instincts. And don't be intimidated by stuff in their past. Don't let your ego mess up a potentially great relationship.

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by iammolise(m): 2:13am On Apr 28, 2020
Flier:
Ur analysis is garbage... Go and do proper findings. Don't channel this ethnically, it's rather more of individuality and on the grounds promiscuity.
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by iammolise(m): 2:13am On Apr 28, 2020
Flier:
Ur analysis is garbage... Go and do proper findings. Don't channel this ethnically, it's rather more of individuality and on the grounds of promiscuity.
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by femmy2010(m): 2:15am On Apr 28, 2020
andriods:

Mumuwhat of Corona virus nko?

High body Count which operator explained as numbers of sexual partners she has had. I hitherto restricted it to number of people killed.
You are the Slowpoke here bro.

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by nanauju(f): 2:25am On Apr 28, 2020
Lostz:

even if I get her pregnant, she will give it to her husband.

I spent some time in the southeast, my grandparents lived in the southeast. I know what I am talking about.

I don't just want to talk about some crazy experience here.

I know there are cheating women everywhere but the figure is high in the Southeast

Na where u dey u go know na.. Why not try visiting other places and comparing figures, Before concluding. Unless you just want to get into a baseless argument with the guy u quoted, to prove a point that does not exist. Which is the norm here anyways
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by DexterousOne(m): 2:27am On Apr 28, 2020
donestk:

It depends on her

Cheating is a choice

Amd regardless of how many partners
Whether its zero or million

A woman always makes the choice on whether to cheat on her man or not

Body count does not come into play here AT ALL.

It's all choices and how much she values the relationships and respects you as a man

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US / Couple Rocks Underwear In Pre-wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.