Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,903 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? (113685 Views)

Ways To Identify A Girl With High Body Count / 6 Reasons Having A High Body Count Is Bad For Men / 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by vickyavc: 11:54pm On Apr 27, 2020
No way, I mean NO WAY.....
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by tydi(m): 11:54pm On Apr 27, 2020
GreenArrow1:

Believe me, when I say over 100, I'm not kidding. Na she dey use her mouth gist am. Almost EVERYONE is her ex. It's bad o.

Alaye! Na emotional scam she wan play on top your heart. To make you start thinking that she's has seen and done things, that nothing will move her sexually again cus she has seen all , then you wife with her forgetting that a leopard can not change its spots. She is not doing well.

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Apr 27, 2020
solmus:
cool

hard one... but i'll say depending on the personality of the girl in question, I have body count as a man too but that doesn't mean whenever I see my ex who have husbands I want to screw them haba, faithfulness is by choice and preference

no matter who the woman is, if the conditions are perfect she would cheat, so you have to understand how cheating works for women, its more of emotional void and lack of support from their partner and for a man its simply sex.. any woman you starve of attention would cheat wether physically or emotionally , and any lady who lack financially would also most likely cheat.. and sometimes they cheat for sex sake

Contradicting yourself like a mo'focker.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by GreenArrow1(m): 12:00am On Apr 28, 2020
tydi:

Alaye! Na emotional scam she wan play on top your heart. To make you start thinking that she's has seen and done things, that nothing will move her sexually again cus she has seen all , then you wife with her forgetting that a leopard can not change its spots. She is not doing well.

The good thing about it is that, the one she gists me is even smaller than the one other people gist me about her. Imagine having a girlfriend and almost everyone you meet would tell you, "Eyaah, na you de with this girl now? Kai maybe na you go rescue her finally. Well done my brother. God will reward you. She been no get direction at all. Everyday different different men. God go help you."
Stuff like that has been said to me countless times by people who knew her and found out we were dating.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by vioment: 12:02am On Apr 28, 2020
What is your business to judge the past. Are you God? You have to go with your actions today.

If we look well now, the guy fit be looku looku ashewo or chuuku chuuku ashewo. That guy could be a bad person in many bad ways.

Grow up and see if you can cooperate.
When cooperation is a burden or incompatible, then move on in a matured way.

Gossiping and thinking you are shaming, will make you be stupid.
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by bobkezel(m): 12:02am On Apr 28, 2020
tydi:

Alaye! Your girl might be twin to my ex oo. See synonym in actions and characters.
lolss. My own babe na cheerful giver.
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by dharamanil(m): 12:05am On Apr 28, 2020
Flier:
Not all of them goes back to it,but I think it also depends on tribe
Most Igbo ladies don't go back to their past after getting married, let's say 5% goes back compared to
Yoruba about 50 percent goes back to their past while
South South people about 90%

Like u have some good knowledge of the exact statistics.

Majority of sugar mummies are between igbo and yorubas with lots of interstate ashawo with names like bimbo Amaka. Igbo ladies cheats a lot because they are good at marrying overseas husbands while yoruba just do it for good dick.

Woman wey go cheat, go cheat forget tribal differentiation
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by tonididdy(m): 12:05am On Apr 28, 2020
bobkezel:
Yes a lady with high BC can be faithful, but from my experience, the probability of her cheating is very high, very very high.
I had an experience, withing 6 months of dating her she had already cheated on me with 3 guys and kept lying about it, but she didn't know "I have the video". When I played them apologies started raining.
I had my revenge though..
Abeg bros create topic and quote me, biko
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Donaeo: 12:07am On Apr 28, 2020
Useless mysogynists everywhere, if you like to sleep around with many different girls, you have no right to judge a girl who does the same and if you don't like to sleep around, find a girl with a similar mindset and stop judging others. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by friendl: 12:08am On Apr 28, 2020
Can't know yet ,...women are strange
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by bluefilm: 12:11am On Apr 28, 2020
NO.
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by tydi(m): 12:12am On Apr 28, 2020
GreenArrow1:

The good thing about it is that, the one she gists me is even smaller than the one other people gist me about her. Imagine having a girlfriend and almost everyone you meet would tell you, "Eyaah, na you de with this girl now? Kai maybe na you go rescue her finally. Well done my brother. God will reward you. She been no get direction at all. Everyday different different men. God go help you."
Stuff like that has been said to me countless times by people who knew her and found out we were dating.

One thing tells me her pvssy must be laced with sugar more reason you're still with her or are you dating her out of pity or to change her high libido to low
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by tonididdy(m): 12:14am On Apr 28, 2020
grin
GreenArrow1:

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Equity2020(m): 12:14am On Apr 28, 2020
grin
SultanOfPuna:
Only if they are married to an Alpha Male
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by bobkezel(m): 12:15am On Apr 28, 2020
tonididdy:

Abeg bros create topic and quote me, biko
i will try

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Okonowele8(m): 12:15am On Apr 28, 2020
Flier:
Most Igbo ladies don't go back to their past after getting married, let's say 5% goes back compared to
Nawa ooo some people even like this yeye comment.hmm.

May God help us all.

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by nzeobi(m): 12:16am On Apr 28, 2020
Lostz:

even if I get her pregnant, she will give it to her husband.

I spent some time in the southeast, my grandparents lived in the southeast. I know what I am talking about.

I don't just want to talk about some crazy experience here.

I know there are cheating women everywhere but the figure is high in the Southeast
I have lived in the North, am from the East and currently living in the west.
Oga believe their is no tribe with promiscuous as yoruba women because most of them go about bragging about properties they inherited from their father but in igbo land if a woman cheat and continues cooking for the husband he dies mysteriously.

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by tonididdy(m): 12:16am On Apr 28, 2020
Donaeo:
Useless mysogynists everywhere, if you like to sleep around with many different girls, you have no right to judge a girl who does the same and if you don't like to sleep around, find a girl with a similar mindset and stop judging others. Rubbish
So the fact that you had a wild youth means you will be comfortable when your wife-to-be tells you she had same count of exes and sexes like in your youth.

Honestly bro... Would you not have a second thought?

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by ibkonekt(m): 12:19am On Apr 28, 2020
you cant turn a hoe into a housewife
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by flyingdutchman(m): 12:21am On Apr 28, 2020
Nah mate! I'm THE GOAT!
Chris2863:

You are a goat
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Nobody: 12:34am On Apr 28, 2020
GreenArrow1:

Walahi. The troubling thing is that she gists about her past excapades as if they are achievements. With so much pride.
I feel pity for her sha. Cos I've done all I can to say I no do again. This girl is persistent.
However, I rather join priesthood than marry such a person.
You can't make love to such a human being o. Just sex. Nothing more.
That's a safe decision!!
Don't get carried away ooo

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by TheRedpillguy: 12:38am On Apr 28, 2020
donestk:
I meant someone with several past relationships that went down with most of them.
That is a Negative chief. She will never be
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Ade3131: 12:40am On Apr 28, 2020
GreenArrow1:
Definelty will cheat on you when the opportunity presents itself. My present GF who has been pressuring me for marriage has an astronomical body count. E pass high. How can I now marry someone who if she picks a stone and throws in the marketplace, it will hit at least 5 exes? Even ashawo no get custormer reach the girl.
Then she said something about when she reported someone who beat up her brother to the police. That she told herself that even if it is to just give the police man her kpekus, to have them deal with the boy, she was ready. Underline "just."

That is the testament of a person who doesn't place any value on her body. She gives it out willingly.
She will give it out again. When she goes to look for a job. When she goes to pursue a contract. When she runs into certain exes.

Flee!!!

Bros, no vex na joke ooo but you be idiot sha... You were too detailed. Even a fool will borrow sense from all the things you said there. But this will open the eyes of those high body counts ladies to embellishments in their subsequent relationship.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Nobody: 12:41am On Apr 28, 2020
Most of the idiots saying they can't marry such a woman but if you investigate most of them well the number of women they've slept with is uncountable. After they've bleeped every lady in town they will be looking for virgin Mary up and down.

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Genset: 12:43am On Apr 28, 2020
Flier:

True
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by autonomous22: 12:44am On Apr 28, 2020
Flier:

Table shaker...
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by holusormi(m): 12:45am On Apr 28, 2020
Flier:
Read what I wrote again,I said they chose igbo names because people loves igbo ladies and would pay anything to get them
For example A Nigerian girl once lied to a friend that she was from Jamaica just to boost her price and demanded 200k per night
The same in Europe,most of them will tell you they are from Jamaica or Cuba because they know that they won’t get good money if customers knows they are from Nigeria

Easy tiger - the man has given you valid points and your arguments are starting to steer off course - simply put , you are beginning to sound stupid - extremely stupid !!!

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Auxigen(m): 12:51am On Apr 28, 2020
sse7en:
Everyone has the tendency to cheat in my opinion, but for a lady with a higher bodycount, the probablilty of okafor's law become more higher due to the number of exes she has.

There is that ex she might not be able to turn down if both of them come in contact again.

It is a 50/50 thing.
Wetin I no gor hear for Nairaland.. Which one be Okafors law again?
Okafor na scientist? grin
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Iffffffy(f): 12:51am On Apr 28, 2020
why not
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by holusormi(m): 12:51am On Apr 28, 2020
tydi:

You're adequately passing the message that you can't close your legs for one man and the music can change at any given time. Shame!

Thought I was the only one who noticed - how can someone be this dumb online , I wonder how dumb she is in real life - probably wrote jamb 6 times
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by OmarEl(m): 12:52am On Apr 28, 2020
Can a car move without fuel?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US / Couple Rocks Underwear In Pre-wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.