Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,948 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? (113686 Views)

Ways To Identify A Girl With High Body Count / 6 Reasons Having A High Body Count Is Bad For Men / 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by tydi(m): 11:26pm On Apr 27, 2020
merahki:

Yes, yes, yes
If I was dating you? The surest thing about the union would be the fact of my love for you. This would mean that I would be physically and emotionally attracted to you, and would also mean you are the only one I feel that for. So zero cheating from my end. This is regardless of the number of men I have had before meeting you. I would also not hook up the way I do with you with those exes, even though I am likely to be friends with them still (and which you can’t, and shouldn’t try to stop. You would fail if you attempted though...and may end up curiously asking me about them and about any exploits or gist regarding them. There usually would be. I don’t know how I do it shocked ). Meanwhile the friendships with them and other guys are platonic and almost filial. Because I absolutely know myself.
You would be the only one who makes my body sing and melts my heart romantically. But that same heart is big enough for a lot of people including exes and your relatives and strangers, so you trying to curb it makes me feel you are insecure and small minded and would definitely kill/topple what I feel for you.

So your girl may be like me...or not lipsrsealed
Find out, and grow from the experience
Cheers

You're adequately passing the message that you can't close your legs for one man and the music can change at any given time. Shame!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Augla1: 11:29pm On Apr 27, 2020
pansophist:

It is like expecting a yahoo boy who has cruise fine cars, wined, and dined in the best of locations, to settle and live in a modest life devoid of materialistic gratification. Well, reality may force him to live a normal life, but he will not be satisfied and deeply ashamed of how low he has been reduced.

It works in the same way for women (also for men, but not to an extent it affects women). A woman that has slept will many men will find it hard to bond to one. Those that have women who love them will understand what I am talking about. The more sexual partner a woman has had will make it harder to bond. Also, you will be compared with every man she has been with, so make sure your performance supersedes or at least comparable to the best she had.

This is one of the reasons why every old religion and society value sexual exclusivity and chastity (virginity), in women. Men also instinctively understand this phenomenon, which suggests why all sexual enhancing drugs are channeled to male customers, For men, it is to last longer with gladiatorial performance. For females, it is to become tighter, to signify chastity.
Hmmm, no wonder you were beseeched, BABA: Wisdom so ancient- so devoid of dent; perspective - crystal.....
Baba, i salute u!!!

2 Likes

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by hillary4sur(m): 11:29pm On Apr 27, 2020
Flier:
Try it out yourself, try to have sex with your married igbo ex girl friend
Let’s see if it will be a success
Igbo ladies are the most faithful in marriage
Already did, nd it wasn't hard

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Designer147: 11:30pm On Apr 27, 2020
This is just the real fact but not every igbo married lady can resist sex with her ex especially when they didn't break up before she got married maybe because they guy is not yet ready but they both love there self's.
Flier:
Try it out yourself, try to have sex with your married igbo ex girl friend
Let’s see if it will be a success
Igbo ladies are the most faithful in marriage
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Strech(m): 11:30pm On Apr 27, 2020
Gone are the days when our parent got married undefiled...

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by 1stola: 11:32pm On Apr 27, 2020
Flier:
Not all of them goes back to it,but I think it also depends on tribe
Most Igbo ladies don't go back to their past after getting married, let's say 5% goes back compared to
Yoruba about 50 percent goes back to their past while
South South people about 90%
Lol
What m0ron

How old are you?
I think you need brain surgery...

4 Likes

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by BEEFIE: 11:32pm On Apr 27, 2020
flyingdutchman:
Well, if you as a man had a high body count, you have no moral grounds to judge your spouse. IDIAAATS!

I did a census. mine is 23
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Kokaine(m): 11:32pm On Apr 27, 2020
SearchFirst:

No...if you hit hard times in your finance, faithfulness goes outside the door.
Not just finances. She can just get bored and have a change of man. Like a breather for fresh air and space.

I prefer to marry a virgin.

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Amanda4life: 11:33pm On Apr 27, 2020
Yes she can 95%
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Apr 27, 2020
Quick question though: what number is a high body count?
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by jaxxy(m): 11:35pm On Apr 27, 2020
SearchFirst:

No...if you hit hard times in your finance, faithfulness goes outside the door.

That's if she had all those body counts strictly for money.

What if the body counts weren't from cheating or double dating?
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Apr 27, 2020
doctore212:
Guy nothing dey happen.

Am just waiting for this lockdown make I go meet my babe parents (though na formal Olosho for the place wey I dey stay before).

She don Tey for the job but me I no send.

As far as she dey loyal. What would I have done without her in this lockdown.

She sabi give me kpekus for free.if not, I don't know what I would have done.
Jaruma!! I hail thee!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Liposure: 11:38pm On Apr 27, 2020
It depends. Women with let say five bodycounts have a higher tendency 2 stay faithfully married dan women with like ten and above bodycounts
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by GreenArrow1(m): 11:39pm On Apr 27, 2020
speedchariot:
It depends on what you mean by High.For me,five is my margin of safety.Above that,nah republic.

5? Lol.
Ewooooo! Chai! God!
My babe is running over 100. No joke.
I went to a club with her one night, she pointed 3 exes for me. I felt uneasy and left with her to another club and she pointed one more. I just weak.
She has literally traveled all the states in the country to sleep with men.
If I see 5, na to dive am with both hands.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Greatview: 11:41pm On Apr 27, 2020
Flier:
Most Igbo ladies don't go back to their past after getting married, let's say 5% goes back compared to
Yes because you are Igbo, your analysis obviously is biased. It has nothing to do with tribe here. It's about personality. That percentage about Igbo girls is a fat lie if we were to go by that. I know alot of them.

3 Likes

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Iamsofavoured(m): 11:41pm On Apr 27, 2020
You are an idiot for this submission. Go around ashawo joints and hotels, married Ibo women running their homes and prostitution at the same time. You people just come out to self-appraise yourselves as the better of all the ethnic groups in the country and falsely too. That exactly is what is responsible for your backwardness as an ethnic group in Nigeria.Ibo women are the worst set of married ashawos only that they are better pretenders!
Flier:

5 Likes

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Apr 27, 2020
GreenArrow1:

5? Lol.
Ewooooo! Chai! God!
I went to a club with her one night, she pointed 3 exes for me. I felt uneasy and left with her to another club and she pointed one more. I just weak.
She is bold!!
Jaruma.. I hail thee!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Bewiseedet(m): 11:42pm On Apr 27, 2020
U nor well walahi...
Flier:

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by bobkezel(m): 11:42pm On Apr 27, 2020
Blyzz:
how did you lay hold of a video. CCTV or you set up a deal with the three guys? It happened in your bunk or what? Yan me story grin
Blyzz:
how did you lay hold of a video. CCTV or you set up a deal with the three guys? It happened in your bunk or what? Yan me story grin
2 of the 3 guys were her ex. I spied on her social media she didnt know.
She came visiting, when she left my house she went straight to her ex house and told me her phone will soon go off cos of low battery. She didnt know her chats with the guy comes to my phone too. When i asked her she denied it. I kept my cool but in my mind i have ended everything. What i was doing was to keep lashing her till i am tired.
So, the 2nd ex invited her over, she went and spent the weekend telling me her phone has gone bad. I asked her she denied again.
I told her i am coming to see her parents so as to fix date for our intoduction.
3rd guy, she said he was just a friend that she will date or have anything serious with that kind of guy. So she told the guy i was coming to see her parents, the guy requested for final lashing, she agreed and the lashed in a hotel on 3 occassions oooo.
The 2nd ex requested for final lashing too, she gave him again.
I stopped asking her.
So i went to see the parents, they were very happy. We concluded on a date for the intro i left.
I called my babe, asked her about those sexcapades, she started saying that i am insecure, that she didnt do anything with them, that if this is how i am insecure that she would reconsider marrying me.
I knew she was trying to use reverse psyc on me. She was very angry o. I called her and then showed her all her chats and sexcapades.
She was shocked and cried herself to stupor. She begged and begged. Asked her friends to beg me too.
My intention was to tag along with the wedding plans and then disappear on the wedding day , but then i remembered her innocent parents.
She is on nairaland and may be reading this.
He body count should be over 25, cos when i met her i was the 15th guy. After we broke up i later contacted her and pretended to be interested again , i told her to tell me whatever she did with guys cos this time around i dont want to hear stories. She mention about 5 guys that she has slept with withing 1 year.
I just smiled and knew this one is born to straff.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by tydi(m): 11:44pm On Apr 27, 2020
GreenArrow1:

5? Lol.
Ewooooo! Chai! God!

Has she been gangbanged, if not, then don't go there, her body count still dey learn work.
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Kennyfancy(m): 11:44pm On Apr 27, 2020
Flier:
madness is in ur head

2 Likes

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Adegunle4(m): 11:44pm On Apr 27, 2020
speedchariot:
It depends on what you mean by High.For me,five is my margin of safety.Above that,nah republic.

5 gold diggers grin
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Iamsofavoured(m): 11:45pm On Apr 27, 2020
I think you people are mistaken bride price and co as a measure of faithfulness, better think again cos its all lies and pretences
Designer147:
This is just the real fact but not every igbo married lady can resist sex with her ex especially when they didn't break up before she got married maybe because they guy is not yet ready but they both love there self's.

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Chris2863(m): 11:46pm On Apr 27, 2020
flyingdutchman:
Well, if you as a man had a high body count, you have no moral grounds to judge your spouse. IDIAAATS!
You are a goat
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by GreenArrow1(m): 11:47pm On Apr 27, 2020
eni4real:

She is bold!!
Jaruma.. I hail thee!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Walahi. The troubling thing is that she gists about her past excapades as if they are achievements. With so much pride.
I feel pity for her sha. Cos I've done all I can to say I no do again. This girl is persistent.
However, I rather join priesthood than marry such a person.
You can't make love to such a human being o. Just sex. Nothing more.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by bigfish3k: 11:48pm On Apr 27, 2020
Lostz:

even if I get her pregnant, she will give it to her husband.

I spent some time in the southeast, my grandparents lived in the southeast. I know what I am talking about.

I don't just want to talk about some crazy experience here.

I know there are cheating women everywhere but the figure is high in the Southeast
You stayed in the south east so you think the cheating figure is higher there

Me I stay in the south west I think the cheating is higher with Yoruba women
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 27, 2020
farem:

You can never see an illegitimate child with igbo man. Even if im wife Bleep Shekau and give her belle, as long as he don pay dowry, that bastard belong to Igbo man.
The reason why igbos are not one by blood - many bought from baby factory where benue man is paid to Bleep kidnapped nkechi to produce children. What of many almajiri kidnapped down to Biafra. Chinwe no go fit stop receiving poor Segun big dick and she go still hang am on Nnamdi neck (you know most of them wait for pregnancy before the so called traditional wedding).
This is not a tribal bashing but an empharical life of hypocritical igbos
where are you from?
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by GreenArrow1(m): 11:49pm On Apr 27, 2020
tydi:

Has she been gangbanged, if not, then don't go there, her body count still dey learn work.

Believe me, when I say over 100, I'm not kidding. Na she dey use her mouth gist am. Almost EVERYONE is her ex. It's bad o.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by tydi(m): 11:49pm On Apr 27, 2020
bobkezel:

2 of the 3 guys were her ex. I spied on her social media she didnt know.
She came visiting, when she left my house she went straight to her ex house and told me her phone will soon go off cos of low battery. She didnt know her chats with the guy comes to my phone too. When i asked her she denied it. I kept my cool but in my mind i have ended everything. What i was doing was to keep lashing her till i am tired.
So, the 2nd ex invited her over, she went and spent the weekend telling me her phone has gone bad. I asked her she denied again.
I told her i am coming to see her parents so as to fix date for our intoduction.
3rd guy, she said he was just a friend that she will date or have anything serious with that kind of guy. So she told the guy i was coming to see her parents, the guy requested for final lashing, she agreed and the lashed in a hotel on 3 occassions oooo.
The 2nd ex requested for final lashing too, she gave him again.
I stopped asking her.
So i went to see the parents, they were very happy. We concluded on a date for the intro i left.
I called my babe, asked her about those sexcapades, she started saying that i am insecure, that she didnt do anything with them, that if this is how i am insecure that she would reconsider marrying me.
I knew she was trying to use reverse psyc on me. She was very angry o. I called her and then showed her all her chats and sexcapades.
She was shocked and cried herself to stupor. She begged and begged. Asked her friends to beg me too.
My intention was to tag along with the wedding plans and then disappear on the wedding day , but then i remembered her innocent parents.
She is on nairaland and may be reading this.
He body count should be over 25, cos when i met her i was the 15th guy. After we broke up i later contacted her and pretended to be interested again , i told her to tell me whatever she did with guys cos this time around i dont want to hear stories. She mention about 5 guys that she has slept with withing 1 year.
I just smiled and knew this one is born to straff.

Alaye! Your girl might be twin to my ex oo. See synonym in actions and characters.

7 Likes

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by topstone4: 11:49pm On Apr 27, 2020
Flier:

But Nnamdi Kanu said 99.9% of igbo girls are prostitutes

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by bigfish3k: 11:49pm On Apr 27, 2020
Lostz:

it is a common knowledge in Delta here that Igbo women sleep around even after marriage.

the Igbo man will always accept back a cheating wife.

don't just sit in your room and come up with figures
All lies
You lied
Igbos value marriage that is why you see many other tribes marrying their women
Igbo women know how to make marriage work, take care of and breed useful children

2 Likes

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by tydi(m): 11:50pm On Apr 27, 2020
GreenArrow1:

Walahi. The troubling thing is that she gists about her past excapades as if they are achievements. With so much pride.
I feel pity for her sha. Cos I've done all I can to say I no do again. This girl is persistent.
However, I rather join priesthood than marry such a person.
You can't make love to such a human being o. Just sex. Nothing more.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US / Couple Rocks Underwear In Pre-wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.