Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids (87101 Views)

Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) / Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His / Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Obynolee(f): 11:46pm On Apr 24, 2020
BonPatrick:
Guys can you date a woman with 3 kids and still in her husband's house but the marriage is about to be dissolved because her husband is not touching her for over a year and doesn't give her food or talk to her.

She met you on Facebook and loves you so much and wants you to sleep with her when both of you see. She even sends her naked video to you to show you how much she loves you. Will you sleep with her when you meet as she is about to divorce her husband?

Do you know the meaning of "a home breaker"??.
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by ooohoo: 11:50pm On Apr 24, 2020
OrestesDante:

angry angry angry

Yes now, there is nothing bad at all. Infact, it is the best thing that can happen to anyone.
Because she clearly loves me for sending me her nude video. I will sleep her without thinking twice, she's going to make a good woman I may even wife her. Someone I met on Facebook that wants to sleep with me while she's still with her husband is the best woman on the planet, she will always love me and never leave me.

She is a virtuous woman. Guy you count yourself as the luckiest dude!!! Gosh!!

Best advice!
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by robosky02(m): 11:52pm On Apr 24, 2020
Imaging

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Tomilola360: 11:55pm On Apr 24, 2020
I'm just confused with some kinda advise.

dude, just do it. tell us what happens after. keep us updated. Fukaborn
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by mruwaifo(m): 11:58pm On Apr 24, 2020
You will die , she will move on and her children will be scarred . Dont try it. Married women are the most deceptive creatures while being indecisive about what they want. Even with all the money, you will only be able to buy some time to hide the obvious . It will eventually fail between both of you and you will live to regret it if you can survive it.

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Godpikin247: 12:00am On Apr 25, 2020
Please repent bro. It's not good
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by hope4nigeria(m): 12:02am On Apr 25, 2020
BonPatrick:
Guys can you date a woman with 3 kids and still in her husband's house but the marriage is about to be dissolved because her husband is not touching her for over a year and doesn't give her food or talk to her.

She met you on Facebook and loves you so much and wants you to sleep with her when both of you see. She even sends her naked video to you to show you how much she loves you. Will you sleep with her when you meet as she is about to divorce her husband?
are you normal? Who are you asking stupid question?
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by ohfta4(m): 12:03am On Apr 25, 2020
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by dotcile28(f): 12:03am On Apr 25, 2020
OP, you need deliverance....your village people is about to ruin you.

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by mruwaifo(m): 12:04am On Apr 25, 2020
God hates it and the devil will deceive you that your sin is not the reason for your misfortunes.
Your standards will reduce.
Your business ventures will fail
Even cars will just spoil and you will be wondering why.
All the while she will be encouraging you when in fact she is putting you deeper into dispair.

You may already be afflicted and not know .Try this. Suddenly break-up with her and wait 7 days .Your eyes will be opened from the clutches of the LovePeddler and your business will show where you erred.

Take my word on this.

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by jaxxy(m): 12:06am On Apr 25, 2020
BonPatrick:

I don't think ure ok!!!?? Is smtn wrong with u or are u a divorcee or a married man?

Do u have low self esteem or smtn??

A woman married with 3 kids living in her husbands house toasts u and u agree. She sends u nudes and u enjoy it? Have u not had a gf b4? Don't u know how to catch a single gal in it area or even on useless fB?

I don't know what is wrong with some of men folks who seem to be very slow and naive in romance and relationships.

See the embarrassing question ure asking us. Just read it slowly and listen to ur stupidity in Full option.

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by 775chris(m): 12:06am On Apr 25, 2020
Lust oooooo not love be careful
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Xceed92: 12:07am On Apr 25, 2020
Bro to b honest flee from any form of immorality as this is a death trap ...I beg u its not worth it pls format your brain to godly thinking biko
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by ameh99: 12:13am On Apr 25, 2020
BonPatrick:

So sad you've made up your mind already

You don't sound like someone that needed advise

You knew from unset that she was married all along and you kept the relationship rolling

you should always remember that carma is a bitch bro undecided

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Commanderinpips: 12:14am On Apr 25, 2020
GOFRONT:
Mummy Dorathy has 4 matured children......End of every month, I usually pick her over to my apartment to Lash her...

Infact I wan begin Lash that Dorothy too as their Mama puna don begin taya me......

Honestly I just dey pity your life

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Commanderinpips: 12:18am On Apr 25, 2020
RapistOnBail:
I am married with 3 kids., I still have a young guy fvcking the hell out of me.

May GOD forgive you. But trust me you will pay for your sins very soon if you don't repent.

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by themanderon: 12:19am On Apr 25, 2020
God will punish you for what you want to do.
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by newtral01(f): 12:20am On Apr 25, 2020
Walahi I no envy you, try it at your own peril,will be waiting here on NL to read how your head was smeared, I dunno when some pipu go get sense,spit on thread
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by therajah: 12:22am On Apr 25, 2020
That is what God says we should never do..adultery! Dont try it, dont think about it! Its a deadly sin! Do to others what you want others do to you
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Onyinye225(f): 12:26am On Apr 25, 2020
Go for her man ....
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by mayor1814: 12:33am On Apr 25, 2020
That is fire on the mountain bro. You know what to do.
Firstly, why are they getting a divorce?
secondly, where are you going? where are you rushing to?
BRO, u need to analyze everything very well.
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by tomzyELNINO: 12:33am On Apr 25, 2020
Rubbish
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Boss13: 12:35am On Apr 25, 2020
If this is a true story and you are involved. Don't do it. The woman does not love you but only attracted to the security you can provide. She is looking for a soft landing and there is the possibility she may not be telling you the truth.

Also, it is quite stupid to stay your life with the pressure of 3 kids. You would be reducing your disposable income by 4 points (include your lover) and also having to deal with their father at a certain point in time.
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by realtheo: 12:36am On Apr 25, 2020
Consider urself a waste if you try it, what if another person tries it with ur mum...
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by abbey621(m): 12:37am On Apr 25, 2020
Guys like this should be gunned down to save them from ever procreating. We really can't afford more stupid people in this world angry angry

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by easyzworld: 1:01am On Apr 25, 2020
A married woman with three kids that still send out her nude is so stupid I will stay away from her. She’s going to rob off some of that stupidity on you physically or spiritually. A man should smell trouble and find ways to avoid it. I can tell you are a young man but since you were wise enough to ask questions here, you should be wise enough also to listen to advise. There are so many beautiful girls out there that will give you sex if that’s your craving and you will still have your dignity.

The potential wahala outweighs the fun my broda... Women like this are always desperate and her desperation can cause you a lot of trouble.

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Royemus: 1:04am On Apr 25, 2020
I guess you mean you are already committing adultery with her. She sends you her naked pictures is not a sign of love but stupidity.
The same thing chasing her away from her marriage will still chase her away from you. But I pray you survive it, because you are treading on very dangerous path.

BonPatrick:

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by mbamchi: 1:05am On Apr 25, 2020
What makes you feels you are the only one she is loving... Please she is still somebody's legal wife, except you want to commit fornication.
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Fhemmmy: 1:05am On Apr 25, 2020
BonPatrick:

The woman is making a huge mistake because you are a kid
Only a kid boy will come online and tell the world that she sent him naked pictures and want him to sleep with her and all that too much information, and it shows you have no love for her at all
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Fidang: 1:06am On Apr 25, 2020
Bonpatrick
I hope the woman is not married to an Edo man

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. / Man Gives University Student N1000 Instead Of N20,000 After Sex In Uyo (Video) / Jean Michel, French Sex Tourist: Slept With 1400 African Ladies, Impregnated 600