Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,310 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids (87159 Views)

Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) / Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His / Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Forward77(m): 10:10pm On Apr 24, 2020
If you’re a Christian, then your choice is an aberration.

Mat 5:32    But I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, makes her the victim of adultery, and anyone who marries a divorced woman commits adultery.

Read what the Bible says

BonPatrick:
Guys can you date a woman with 3 kids and still in her husband's house but the marriage is about to be dissolved because her husband is not touching her for over a year and doesn't give her food or talk to her.

She met you on Facebook and loves you so much and wants you to sleep with her when both of you see. She even sends her naked video to you to show you how much she loves you. Will you sleep with her when you meet as she is about to divorce her husband?

4 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by zuto4u(m): 10:10pm On Apr 24, 2020
Lol....... Best answer so far.
OrestesDante:

angry angry angry

Yes now, there is nothing bad at all. Infact, it is the best thing that can happen to anyone.
Because she clearly loves me for sending me her nude video. I will sleep her without thinking twice, she's going to make a good woman I may even wife her. Someone I met on Facebook that wants to sleep with me while she's still with her husband is the best woman on the planet, she will always love me and never leave me.

She is a virtuous woman. Guy you count yourself as the luckiest dude!!! Gosh!!

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Tabletuner(m): 10:10pm On Apr 24, 2020
TrollMaster:
We are behind you our son

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Please send me the link
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Joefat: 10:11pm On Apr 24, 2020
Ise awon agba ni.. No be ordinary... You need 7days and 7night prayer.. But before that.. Bring your head forth, let me pray for you.. undecided angry
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 24, 2020
You want to carry another man's load and wahala after the towtow tire you your eye go clear

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by dyfaze: 10:12pm On Apr 24, 2020
BonPatrick:
Guys can you date a woman with 3 kids and still in her husband's house but the marriage is about to be dissolved because her husband is not touching her for over a year and doesn't give her food or talk to her.

She met you on Facebook and loves you so much and wants you to sleep with her when both of you see. She even sends her naked video to you to show you how much she loves you. Will you sleep with her when you meet as she is about to divorce her husband?
Firstly, you need to ask what could have transpired between her and her father of 3 before he decided not to touch her again. . because sooner or later you be treated like father of 3. Besides which responsible housewife will send nudes to a stranger..?

6 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Forward77(m): 10:12pm On Apr 24, 2020
NockMedia:
Dude, wait till she is divorced. I don't want to judge you but don't smash someone's wife.

That’s if he hasn’t, from the title “I’m in love with”.
Things have happened already.
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Psady(m): 10:13pm On Apr 24, 2020
just like that! sorry is not far from you ,better be careful,look well before u leap.
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Ladikwa(m): 10:13pm On Apr 24, 2020
RapistOnBail:
I am married with 3 kids., I still have a young guy fvcking the hell out of me.

Awe-a-we-o awe-a-wo a-a-awe-awe-wo
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by sylve11: 10:13pm On Apr 24, 2020
GOFRONT:
Mummy Dorathy has 4 matured children......End of every month, I usually pick her over to my apartment to Lash her...

Infact I wan begin Lash that Dorothy too as their Mama puna don begin taya me......

Gofront ... shocked cool
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Mraproko1: 10:13pm On Apr 24, 2020
RapistOnBail:
I am married with 3 kids., I still have a young guy fvcking the hell out of me.

WhatsApp me 09019506986 I have something to show you.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Favourite001: 10:14pm On Apr 24, 2020
For by means of a whorish woman, a man is brought to a peiece of bread : and d adulteress will hunt for the precious life.
U better don't destroy yr future will wordly pleasure.

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Graxie(f): 10:15pm On Apr 24, 2020
Hypocrisy everywhere, earlier today most of you were hailing Stella Damascus as she shared her birthday post thanking the husband she snatched from her friend, many of you see mercy Johnson as good wife forgetting she snatched another person's husband. Now, you are feeling bad because a man who hasn't touched his wife for one year is about to be ditched. As if the man has been faithful. Learn to be consistent, don't shift goal post when it comes to sin.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 24, 2020
A woman who can cheat on her husband is capable of killing you she is cheating with

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 24, 2020
Only spineless men date single mothers.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 24, 2020
na wa o
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Neerich1512(m): 10:16pm On Apr 24, 2020
Congratulations oooo

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by WorkTheTalk(m): 10:16pm On Apr 24, 2020
Stay off. She is another man's property. The man can come for your head. Besides, she might not have told you the complete story of her life.

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Olarewaju89: 10:17pm On Apr 24, 2020
kevwemike:
Fire down

grin hahaha. Are you OK?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Ilerioluwa02: 10:18pm On Apr 24, 2020
They're coming ...!!

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by AsawanaDgreat: 10:18pm On Apr 24, 2020
Amadioha is set to pay you a bad visit.
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by pareto(m): 10:18pm On Apr 24, 2020
Oponu omo, that's the format the woman told you. The husband stopped sleeping with her cos of her promiscuity.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by FX2BROWN: 10:19pm On Apr 24, 2020
From all indications, you are playing with fire. What on earth are you doing with a married woman with 3 kids? Guy, you are planning to injure your destiny. Think! Sex isn't everything.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Wilstino: 10:19pm On Apr 24, 2020
It seems u haven't heard about Thunder Bolt abi?? grin

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Olarewaju89: 10:19pm On Apr 24, 2020
Graxie:
Hypocrisy everywhere, earlier today most of you were hailing Stella Damascus as she shared her birthday post thanking the husband she snatched from her friend, many of you see mercy Johnson as good wife forgetting she snatched another person's husband. Now, you are feeling bad because a man who hasn't touched his wife for one year is about to be ditched. As if the man has been faithful. Learn to be consistent, don't shift goal post when it comes to sin.

You are much right ma.

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by sundayoluwatimi(m): 10:20pm On Apr 24, 2020
You should fear God this time than ever before.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Favourite001: 10:20pm On Apr 24, 2020
pareto:
Oponu omo, that's the format the woman told you. The husband stopped sleeping with her cos of her promiscuity.
Gbam!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by daddio(m): 10:21pm On Apr 24, 2020
BonPatrick:

IF I AM TO ADVICE YOU AS A FRIEND/BROTHER/BOSS OR WHATEVER, MY ADVICE TO YOU A MILLION TIME WOULD BE YOU SHOULD PLEASE NOT TRY IT.

NO MATTER HOW YOU LOVE HER, the scent and memory of how good, loving and caring her husband had to her in the beginning would never leave her memory. A time would come that she'll started looking for excuses 'cos you can't ever be the best thing to happen to her. ALL SHE WANT FROM YOU IS JUST THE S*X AND AFFECTION SHE'S SEARCHING FOR AND IF YOU ARE NOT TOO GOOD FOR HER, SHE'LL GET ANOTHER MAN.
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by omozu1(m): 10:21pm On Apr 24, 2020
My dear na you go lose at last web you don suffer train those children finish they will go back to their father
One mumu like dat dey my area na after he don train the woman children finish the children dump wen them find out say na him remove their mama from their papa house. Na the mumu dey ride keke for balance and carry for he late sixties. The only child when the woman born for the man die long time ago
My friend look for your own wife and live husband and wife alone

3 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by kunletexs: 10:22pm On Apr 24, 2020
I don't see any reason with marrying a mother of 3. Why can we African men just change our orientation? Talking as though it a wasted effort raising up children not bore by u. What? Have you looked at it in eyes of the children. Children needs that father figure who can be there even if such is not their biological father.

Now as to the bleeped thing. Ha!. My biro just finished.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Jeffy1206(m): 10:22pm On Apr 24, 2020
If that is love then it's truly blind and dumb as well undecided
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by maklelemakukula(m): 10:23pm On Apr 24, 2020
Bilabong:

I was thinking u are the one with the problem until I started seeing you you you everywhere. No involve us for this march pass I beg u.
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Dhaturhobogurl: Lady Who 'Ran Mad' After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her, Speaks / Man Gives University Student N1000 Instead Of N20,000 After Sex In Uyo (Video) / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.