Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids (87143 Views)

Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) / Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His / Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 24, 2020
Leave married women alone.

4 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Lastmankc(m): 10:24pm On Apr 24, 2020
Egungu don enter express. Nah dangote truck go use you shine

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Kubernetes: 10:24pm On Apr 24, 2020
Never in your life ever agree or fucvk smns wife.

That aside,I guess u are dealing with a Facebook scammer who wants to dup u.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Seventy7kings: 10:24pm On Apr 24, 2020
eleko1:
lipsrsealed embarassed shocked sad sad singing *sami iye baba sami iye siwa Lara oo.iku nbe lode.sami iye baba sami iye siwa Lara oooo*There is death in d pot,young man,nor go carry load wey go make u roll tyre/tie basket on ur waist and walk from Lagos to Adamawa before u enter cameroun lipsrsealed.Singing Sunny Ade evergreen tune E KILO F’OMODE,,,,,.........Wish nowadays youths listen to music like diz
...ko ma rin ni'pado grin
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by am4truth(m): 10:24pm On Apr 24, 2020
BonPatrick:
Guys can you date a woman with 3 kids and still in her husband's house but the marriage is about to be dissolved because her husband is not touching her for over a year and doesn't give her food or talk to her.

She met you on Facebook and loves you so much and wants you to sleep with her when both of you see. She even sends her naked video to you to show you how much she loves you. Will you sleep with her when you meet as she is about to divorce her husband?

Did you say that you are in love? My brother run away for your dear life. Don't let lust destroy you.
You arent even afraid to see the unclothedness of another man's wife.

Pls ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by OdefaGirl(f): 10:24pm On Apr 24, 2020
If only you said the same thing about loving her just the same way she loves you...... I would have told you to keep the faith till after the divorce.....but then remember that three whole children are already involved in all these.

5 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by cooltola(m): 10:25pm On Apr 24, 2020
his life his choice
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by emerged01(m): 10:26pm On Apr 24, 2020
There are unthinkable things that one encounters in this life that cannot be spit out. Only by God’s grace one can stand the temptation from woman that want you by all means.
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Ibrahiimo(m): 10:26pm On Apr 24, 2020
WHATEVER;

There is no such thing as a “broken FAMILY.

Family is FAMILY, and is not determined by MARRIAGE certificates, DIVORCE papers, and adoption documents.

Families are made in the HEART. The only time family becomes null is when those ties in the HEART are cut.

If you cut those ties, those people are not your FAMILY. If you make those ties, those people are your FAMILY.

And if you HATE those ties, those people will still be your FAMILY because whatever you HATE will always be with YOU.

ANYWAYS!!!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by julybaba(m): 10:27pm On Apr 24, 2020
May you not be used for money ritual. Say a big amen.

Many "men" have been returned to dust because they failed to use their heads.

The word of God is clear - shun youthful list. Period

4 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by mordred44: 10:29pm On Apr 24, 2020
As u take kolet her 4rm dat man....na so anoda go take kolet her 4rm u if u mari her period
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Rotty32: 10:29pm On Apr 24, 2020
You are not in love with her . You
only want to have sex with her

3 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Ballary(m): 10:29pm On Apr 24, 2020
BonPatrick:
Guys can you date a woman with 3 kids and still in her husband's house but the marriage is about to be dissolved because her husband is not touching her for over a year and doesn't give her food or talk to her.

She met you on Facebook and loves you so much and wants you to sleep with her when both of you see. She even sends her naked video to you to show you how much she loves you. Will you sleep with her when you meet as she is about to divorce her husband?

Do you really wish to do this, do you also want to inherit the liabilities the that comes with catering for the kids.

Ask yourself this questions and decide on what next to do, sending nude videos to you doesn't really count, she might just want to get a good dick from you, women are always confused creatures, look before you leap.

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by israelmao(m): 10:29pm On Apr 24, 2020
This is total rubbish and absurdity.
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 24, 2020
BonPatrick:
[s]Guys can you date a woman with 3 kids and still in her husband's house but the marriage is about to be dissolved because her husband is not touching her for over a year and doesn't give her food or talk to her.

She met you on Facebook and loves you so much and wants you to sleep with her when both of you see. She even sends her naked video to you to show you how much she loves you. Will you sleep with her when you meet as she is about to divorce her husband?[/s]

She met ME on Facebook and loves ME so much and wants ME to sleep with her when both of US see. She even sends her naked video to ME to show ME how much she loves ME.

SHOULD I sleep with her when WE meet as she is about to divorce her husband?

CORRECTED!

YOU'RE WELCOME.

Be careful, you're about to inherit liabilities
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by fredopareto(m): 10:31pm On Apr 24, 2020
Some people should jst forget heaven...
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by galadima77(m): 10:31pm On Apr 24, 2020
Omo, see baggage! Told you guys will never learn..

This one is giving away everything for sex with a mother of 3.

Unbelievable!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by classicfrank4u(m): 10:31pm On Apr 24, 2020
Graxie:
Hypocrisy everywhere, earlier today most of you were hailing Stella Damascus as she shared her birthday post thanking the husband she snatched from her friend, many of you see mercy Johnson as good wife forgetting she snatched another person's husband. Now, you are feeling bad because a man who hasn't touched his wife for one year is about to be ditched. As if the man has been faithful. Learn to be consistent, don't shift goal post when it comes to sin.

Bloody feminist, gerarahia undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 24, 2020
A marriage counselor once said everyone he's ever known who committed adultery regretted it. Not one single person didn't. Not to judge you but just don't do it. Save yourself the future regret. Look for another distraction

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Dalby(m): 10:33pm On Apr 24, 2020
BonPatrick:

You only have her side of the story!!!

A word is enough for the wise...
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by tommenoh(m): 10:33pm On Apr 24, 2020
Wait o.na Kaduna she d??with a name starting with an 's:?I had an interaction with one such n really felt so disgusted,as she kept on blaming the hubby for everything wrong,in the marriage

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Duru009(m): 10:33pm On Apr 24, 2020
Your own is just to fucck, you're NOT even thinking about relationship .....
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 24, 2020
BonPatrick:

You are plain stupid to want to fall for this stale offer. Do you have sense at all? Putting your future on d line for A woman disrespectful and disloyal to her wedded husband of 3 kids? Mumu kee you there!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Usorohtheman(m): 10:38pm On Apr 24, 2020
Omoh some women wicked ooo. See how dis one wan put this poor boy for trouble.

Stay away from any woman wey get baggage.

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Franzese: 10:39pm On Apr 24, 2020
Like I knew, I checked this “Up”.

Super Quack Mods of Nairaland.

I hail thee.

Lala n boys
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by 1stola: 10:39pm On Apr 24, 2020
BonPatrick:

Guy, I'll be honest with you.

You're about to impose a lifelong predicament and problem into your life.

IT WILL END IN TEARS.

4 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by RAYAM(f): 10:41pm On Apr 24, 2020
Ha! Gbese!
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by brainfordetails: 10:41pm On Apr 24, 2020
Follow your heart but take your brain with you.

Your cross, not mine.
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Roon9(m): 10:42pm On Apr 24, 2020
OrestesDante:

angry angry angry

Yes now, there is nothing bad at all. Infact, it is the best thing that can happen to anyone.
Because she clearly loves me for sending me her nude video. I will sleep her without thinking twice, she's going to make a good woman I may even wife her. Someone I met on Facebook that wants to sleep with me while she's still with her husband is the best woman on the planet, she will always love me and never leave me.

She is a virtuous woman. Guy you count yourself as the luckiest dude!!! Gosh!!

Lmao!!!! He's a learner jor
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by eagleu: 10:44pm On Apr 24, 2020
yyba:
Where are the naked pictures you claim she send it to you ? grin

Let me know when you get it.
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 24, 2020
What a foolish fellow. angry

3 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by oloriooko(m): 10:44pm On Apr 24, 2020
She doesn't love you, she's sex starved probably planning to use you to get at her husband b4 they divorce.
And if the above is not as stated, bro you are heading into a tsunami and you are not coming out alive!

BonPatrick:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Dhaturhobogurl: Lady Who 'Ran Mad' After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her, Speaks / Man Gives University Student N1000 Instead Of N20,000 After Sex In Uyo (Video) / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.