Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,062 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 - Travel (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 (1094822 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (721) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by BouharryArtikou: 10:37pm On Jun 02, 2020
The truth is like an empty calabash gourd.
No matter how you press it down under water, it will float back to the top as soon as you release the pressure.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Lacrimossa2020: 10:59pm On Jun 02, 2020
LaaJiblik:
Thanks STENON

Sorry Lacrimossa: it’s not fake Afterall as STENON just posted a Guardian link.
Although you mixed up the story in your post though. The story seemed to suggest the discussion around placing a cap is the other way round.

Apology accepted. Pls edit your previous post where you called me a liar. Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Skymoore1004: 11:00pm On Jun 02, 2020
grin This must be very important to you and I concur wink
Lacrimossa2020:

Apology accepted. Pls edit your previous post where you called me a liar. Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Richdee1(m): 11:08pm On Jun 02, 2020
STENON:
Thansk, my current employer is removing NI tax but not removing income tax till April salary payslip.

Where are you doing your per time work??
As care giver?? or
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by LaaJiblik: 11:09pm On Jun 02, 2020
To whom it may concern

I wish to tender an unreserved apology to Lacrimossa for;
1. Replying “it’s a lie” on his previous post.
2. Replying “it’s fake information” on his post.

I take all responsibility for the mistake and hope this clears the air, in case someone has believed me.

Thanks and God bless.

Lacrimossa2020:

8 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by BouharryArtikou: 11:14pm On Jun 02, 2020
Richdee1:

Where are you doing your per time work??
As care giver?? or

Care givers earn minimum wage.
STENON couldn’t have earned that much as a caregiver. She is a teacher, she is proudly a professional teacher and she flaunts it with dignity. Correct girl.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Lacrimossa2020: 11:21pm On Jun 02, 2020
LaaJiblik:
To whom it may concern

I wish to tender an unreserved apology to Lacrimossa for;
1. Replying “it’s a lie” on his previous post.
2. Replying “it’s fake information” on his post.

I take all responsibility for the mistake and hope this clears the air, in case someone has believed me.

Thanks and God bless.

Thanks. Now this is a noble fellow.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Mindlog: 12:02am On Jun 03, 2020
BouharryArtikou:

Care givers earn minimum wage.
STENON couldn’t have earned that much as a caregiver. She is a teacher, she is proudly a professional teacher and she flaunts it with dignity. Correct girl.

Hoping I can start out with a part time job as a Mental Healthcare Assistant and move ahead from there.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by babaoloola(m): 1:09am On Jun 03, 2020
mimilyrics:
Your visa fee covers your biometrics.

Please are these fees the same for dependent? Or kindly state the fees if you can.

Bless.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Richdee1(m): 1:23am On Jun 03, 2020
Mindlog:

Hoping I can start out with a part time job as a Mental Healthcare Assistant and move ahead from there.

Are u in the UK??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Mindlog: 1:31am On Jun 03, 2020
Richdee1:

Are u in the UK??

No, hoping to be there come September.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Rify(f): 2:14am On Jun 03, 2020
Good Day House? Thanks to everyone who has really been helping out.

My cousin wants to study Msc Nursing in the UK with her science degree. I read a long time here about people who applied and got it but can't remember the schools mentioned.

Can someone who knows help with the schools she can look at and the requirements if possible if not we can read up once we have the lists of schools.

we saw Hertfordshire but it requires about 650 hours of work either voluntary or full time in the field.

Many thanks�
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Tobexin(m): 6:12am On Jun 03, 2020
Rify:
Good Day House? Thanks to everyone who has really been helping out.

My cousin wants to study Msc Nursing in the UK with her science degree. I read a long time here about people who applied and got it but can't remember the schools mentioned.

Can someone who knows help with the schools she can look at and the requirements if possible if not we can read up once we have the lists of schools.

we saw Hertfordshire but it requires about 650 hours of work either voluntary or full time in the field.

Many thanks�
all the school requires atleast 500hrs or more experiences in an healthcare setting.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Capitalbase: 6:18am On Jun 03, 2020
Good morning all. @Justwise, please are U suggesting to some of us whose course starts September Or October to defer the admission to January so we can have time to work and raise "Sufficient" funds to cater for our needs? If so, can U please sir, explain this further.
Because the way this world is headed and this our "Beautiful" depressing country, I no won go pay money now, dem come beging tell me online matter or do half here go complete am there. Matter just tire me. Make Una help me settle am o!!
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by justwise(m): 7:00am On Jun 03, 2020
Capitalbase:
Good morning all. @Justwise, please are U suggesting to some of us whose course starts September Or October to defer the admission to January so we can have time to work and raise "Sufficient" funds to cater for our needs? If so, can U please sir, explain this further.
Because the way this world is headed and this our "Beautiful" depressing country, I no won go pay money now, dem come beging tell me online matter or do half here go complete am there. Matter just tire me. Make Una help me settle am o!!
Thanks

Yes.

That is if you are coming with little money hoping to work and pay remaining fees and support yourself but if you are financially ok then no problem.

If you want to enjoy studying the UK, great experiences and memories that comes with it, don't come financially unprepared

Personally i wouldn't take admission from any school offering online lecture, i rather stay in Nigeria and do long distance learning.

10 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Rify(f): 8:27am On Jun 03, 2020
Oh okay. Many thanks for this.

Can you please list some other schools that offer this with just tye science degree and the work experience so we can compare all? Thanks

Tobexin:
all the school requires atleast 500hrs or more experiences in an healthcare setting.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by beautyfoch: 8:35am On Jun 03, 2020
Rify:
Oh okay. Many thanks for this.

Can you please list some other schools that offer this with just tye science degree and the work experience so we can compare all? Thanks

Simply Google MSc Adult Nursing. You will see plenty of schools to choose from.

You can as well check out this link

https://www.findamasters.com/masters-degrees/adult-nursing/?30MmgF2
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Capitalbase: 9:28am On Jun 03, 2020
justwise:

Yes.

That is if you are coming with little money hoping to work and pay remaining fees and support yourself but if you are financially ok then no problem.

If you want to enjoy studying the UK, great experiences and memories that comes with, don't come financially unprepared

Personally i wouldn't take admission from any school offering online lecture, i rather stay in Nigeria and do long distance learning.

Thanks so much for this.

Best Regards
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by mimilyrics: 10:08am On Jun 03, 2020
Yes, the fees are the same; it costs £348 per dependant.

babaoloola:

Please are these fees the same for dependent? Or kindly state the fees if you can.

Bless.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by FraudMan: 1:24pm On Jun 03, 2020

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Ellawhyte55: 1:35pm On Jun 03, 2020
Good day everyone, I hope we are all staying safe in this pandemic?

I’m new here, and I’ve read as much as I can on what has been going on here. But I have a question: please does anyone know a website/link that I can use to source for UK schools and courses? Just like we have DAAD for German schools. I’d really appreciate this. Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Mikeval001: 1:40pm On Jun 03, 2020
I thought we all might need this information.

I just got the information that the UK embassy essential offices are opened already while others are to be opened 17th of June.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by mimilyrics: 1:43pm On Jun 03, 2020
Someone posted a link for nursing students a few comments above. Use the link in the quoted comment below and delete nursing, go to the site and search for your preferred course.

beautyfoch:

Simply Google MSc Adult Nursing. You will see plenty of schools to choose from.

You can as well check out this link

https://www.findamasters.com/masters-degrees/adult-nursing/?30MmgF2

Ellawhyte55:
Good day everyone, I hope we are all staying safe in this pandemic?

I’m new here, and I’ve read as much as I can on what has been going on here. But I have a question: please does anyone know a website/link that I can use to source for UK schools and courses? Just like we have DAAD for German schools. I’d really appreciate this. Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Ellawhyte55: 2:09pm On Jun 03, 2020
mimilyrics:
Someone posted a link for nursing students a few comments above. Use the link in the quoted comment below and delete nursing, go to the site and search for your preferred course.

Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by LaaJiblik: 2:20pm On Jun 03, 2020
Proposed UK 2-Year Post Study Work VISA

- I know the clear morality have not been ironed out yet.
- Something similar existed, before it was scrapped (I think in 2011/2012?).

For those that have an idea how it worked previously, please can anyone help me with this question?

If I complete studies in August 2021. And I am eligible for the 2-year PSW visa. How about my dependants? Will they be issued 2-year visas too? Tied to my own?

Thanks

Hosey any ideas?
Justwise can you help?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 03, 2020
LaaJiblik:

For those that have an idea how it worked previously, please can anyone help me with this question?

If I complete studies in August 2021. And I am eligible for the 2-year PSW visa. How about my dependants? Will they be issued 2-year visas too? Tied to my own?

Thanks

Hosey any ideas?
Justwise can you help?

Yes. You and your dependants will
certainly be eligible.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by LagosismyHome(f): 2:29pm On Jun 03, 2020
LaaJiblik:

Thanks

Hosey any ideas?
Justwise can you help?

The old post study was for 2 years and always covered dependents which allowed both parties to do any job and no hours limit.

However those 2 years while you can use it to work , didn't count towards a 5 years work Visa path to ILR (indefinite leave to remain) then to british citizenship. It could be use for 10 years path to ILR but not the 5 years path

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 03, 2020
LagosismyHome:

The old post study was for 2 years and always covered dependents which allowed both parties to do any job and no hours limit.

However those 2 years while you can use it to work , didn't count towards a 5 years work Visa path to ILR (indefinite leave to remain) then to british citizenship. It could be use for 10 years path to ILR but not the 5 years path
More details on this pls
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Cigbojugha: 2:45pm On Jun 03, 2020
Mikeval001:
I thought we all might need this information.

I just got the information that the UK embassy essential offices are opened already while others are to be opened 17th of June.
u

Thanks for the info but is it official? Where can we read up this information.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by LagosismyHome(f): 2:49pm On Jun 03, 2020
22tobiade:
More details on this pls

In the UK..... if you have a valid work visa after 5 years you can apply for ILR and then a year later you can apply for British citizenship (aka freedom cheesy) . Work visa such as hsmp. Tier 2, entrepreneur had that 5 years path to ILR.....

However that two years spent on post study. while you might be working even a correct job. It wont count towards the 5 years. So after the PSW you would need something ie tier 2 that would give you ILR after 5 years .

some students try to find job that can do Tier 2 straight away after graduation instead of PSW so the 5 years can start counting , but if not possible then the 2 year PSW can be used and then on to Tier 2 or something

Then regarding 10 years pathway but that usually for people who maybe been here from Undergrad. If you stayed in the UK legally for 10 years then there a path to ILR and if part of that 10 years was spent on PSW that was fine and counted

7 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by beautyfoch: 3:07pm On Jun 03, 2020
LagosismyHome:

Wow...This is serious shocked

If the Old 2 years PSW didn't count towards towards a 5 years work visa path to ILR, how did people then make up for the 5years.
Did they apply for further studies? Or did they get a job with an employer willing to sponsor them?

Any idea?

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (721)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.