Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,177 members, 7,835,928 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing (10244 Views)

People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel / Guys In Their 30s Are Showing Us Pepper - Uriel Oputa / Most Single Women In Their 30s Are Damaged Goods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by seanwilliam(m): 3:09am On Apr 27, 2020
IAMBlesssed:

Ur analysis and reasoning shows you re kid that knows next to nothing about life.
And where did you get statistics of 2% from??

Marriage is just like any other issues of life,just like wealth. Don't you know some of ur age mates are millionaires already?
How much is in ur account?
What are ur achievements at ur age?
What's ur probability of achieving/not achieving them?
Does it mean you can't achieve them if they re yet to happen?

If you can't answer the above questions correctly, then you have no business giving judgment about other peoples' lives u hear..Stop putting fears and creating unnecessary pressure where there's none.A 68 yr old woman gave birth to a set of twins the other day via IVF.I'm sure u and ur likes would ve said its impossible based on ur imagined statistics..Leave people in their timeline. If eventually the person wasn't able to get a partner then its fine,allow them to live their lives in peace..

I had to type all these because I need to educate you..
hmmm, I'll apologise because I think this is something very sensitive.. and I dont know who might be going through this out there and feeling bad reading my post..I would not want to give response to the above questions to avoid over flogging of this discourse.. kindly edit my post as I would do to the original post..thanks..

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by 1234IKECHhukwu: 3:26am On Apr 27, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Would b easier if one can order one on jumia or konga.
Don't tell me u want to buy a husband at this age.
Re: 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by Eberechi24(f): 3:54am On Apr 27, 2020
bluefilm:
Eyaaa.

I don't tell such 30+ ladies such things.

I am not that wicked and heartless.

I only tell them that Shiloh is waiting for them.
Same for men.
Stop Shiloh Shaming woman (SSSM)
Re: 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by Eberechi24(f): 3:56am On Apr 27, 2020
Millz404:

30 over 30 spotted? cheesy
Post deleted

Stop shaming Women
Re: 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by Nobody: 4:36am On Apr 27, 2020
Wayne4uall:
Lol.. So funny.... grin cheesy grin wen dey hav use dere husband to do boyfriend...
weray cheesy
Re: 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by Nobody: 4:41am On Apr 27, 2020
Greatzeus:
Stop shaming single ladies who are 30 plus. Remember what goes around comes around. It might be your daughter or sister's turn tomorrow.
Not all ladies who are 30 plus neglected men who could have been their husbands as you guys always claim,not all of them were run girls who wasted their 20s. Some were just unlucky to have been used and dumped,some focused on career and self development which might have affected their relationship status,some were just plain unlucky not to find a husband at the right age.
Your sagacity is crested 100 bro cool
Re: 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by SweetCunt97(f): 4:49am On Apr 27, 2020
1234IKECHhukwu:
Don't tell me u want to buy a husband at this age.
Too old or too young?
Re: 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by iInjureHerYansh: 5:10am On Apr 27, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Too old or too young?
What a low-grade advert in a moniker? embarassed
Re: 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by Millz404(m): 6:22am On Apr 27, 2020
Eberechi24:
Post deleted
Stop shaming Women
relax... have some laughs... don't take life too seriously
Re: 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by Youngpo413: 6:33am On Apr 27, 2020
IAMBlesssed:

Lies from the pit of hell.I personally known two ladies in their forties that got married this year. You guys are not God..
Anyways there re lots of kids on NL..
and they will give birth successfully because God is not man.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by aminusodiq(m): 6:33am On Apr 27, 2020
Eulalia:

What about those who got married at the age of 18 and up till now @ 50, have not conceived even for once? Some never had till they died.

Stop viewing life from only one angle. This life is kinda twisted and doesn't always work they way we think it does. So, stop basing certain things as the ultimate in life. Some married early and were wiped off the surface of the earth in one day. So, its not enough reason to "marriageshame" anybody.
Once you're alive and in good health, thank God and try to give yourself peace and be happy until He makes everything beautiful. Its not always as bad as people make it seem.

those dat married at 18 still av longer periods to search fr wateva dey desire if destiny happeneth on them!!! A lady who marrys at 35 only av a few years fr her search if life happeneth on her!!! angry
Re: 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by bluefilm: 7:40am On Apr 27, 2020
Eberechi24:

Same for men.
Stop Shiloh Shaming woman (SSSM)

Eyaaaa... eberechi nwanne m nwaanyi.

So, you follow for this 30+ ladies group too?

Eyaaaa... nwanne ndo o.

No wahala.

We shall continue to meet at Shiloh.

You are right.

Men and women who are 30+ do go to Shiloh.... but for different reasons! shocked shocked shocked
Re: 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by bluefilm: 7:49am On Apr 27, 2020
IAMBlesssed:
Lies from the pit of hell.I personally known two ladies in their forties that got married this year. You guys are not God..

Hanty, you are not even up to 40 and you wan carry dis thing for your head?

Why don't you wait until you are 40 so that we can run the same experiment on you and see how many marriage proposals you can get at that age with your dilapidated boobs, worn out face, and what have you...

Nonsense. sad

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by 24kmagic: 7:56am On Apr 27, 2020
IAMBlesssed:

Did he say they will not marry at all?
He said 98% will not marry their choice.
So those old hanties that got married probably fall under the 2% category that will still be lucky to find their choice. And hey, I'm no kid.
Re: 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by 1234IKECHhukwu: 7:56am On Apr 27, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Too old or too young?
Too old.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by zexy2030(m): 8:23am On Apr 27, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Would b easier if one can order one on jumia or konga.
I've been waiting but u didnt see me..well a good idea, I will work on that.
Re: 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by zexy2030(m): 8:24am On Apr 27, 2020
faith2kool:
sad
faith you are correcteth.
Re: 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by zexy2030(m): 8:29am On Apr 27, 2020
Eulalia:
The men also feel the heat too as they clock 30 and right into their mid 30s.

I remember a guy once telling me, "Chi, I am ashamed. I hardly go out these days" for fear of being reminded of his martial status. And the worst thing about men is, when they get to that age, they find it difficult to marry their hearts wish. You know a woman in her 30s can still take care of herself and look under 16 and a young boy will see her and marry her. But once a man gets to certain age theyll be looking so old and hard, if you know what I mean. And this can be a turn off for most girls
/ ladies. Dunno why it is so though.

Back to the matter. Only a lady who lacks focus and understanding will be perturbed by such questions.
35, but look like a secondary school boy, but girls complain they want a facially matured guy. So I don't know what they want. so I gat to look for my mate, they've not even seen how matured my dick is, just because I gat no bears o, cheesy now I'm dating a young secondary school leaver.. she is just 19. When beanz girls are picky nko. grin
Re: 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by Hussein01(m): 8:44am On Apr 27, 2020
Liliantalks:
true
so u have to quote d entire post just to comment "true".

dis one weak me
Re: 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by CsRockefeller(m): 9:09am On Apr 27, 2020
bluefilm:

Eyaaaa... nwanne ndo o.

No wahala.

You are right.

Men and women who are 30+ do go to Shiloh.... but for different reasons! shocked shocked shocked

grin grin

Re: 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by IAMBlesssed(f): 9:12am On Apr 27, 2020
seanwilliam:
hmmm, I'll apologise because I think this is something very sensitive.. and I dont know who might be going through this out there and feeling bad reading my post..I would not want to give response to the above questions to avoid over flogging of this discourse.. kindly edit my post as I would do to the original post..thanks..

Good.. Life issues are mysteries and there's no special formulas to get there.However it comes, thank God for the gift of life, appreciate Him for the ones you have, be happy with ur life and others, hope/pray for the best and see life becomes easier.All these craze to have a perfect life are the reasons for so much evil in our society today..

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by SweetCunt97(f): 9:27am On Apr 27, 2020
1234IKECHhukwu:
Too old.
Lol. No one is too old for such my son.
Re: 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by Eberechi24(f): 9:29am On Apr 27, 2020
Millz404:

relax... have some laughs... don't take life too seriously
I have laughs a lot. Joke a lot.

Shaming people shouldn't be used for jokes and laughs.
Re: 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by SweetCunt97(f): 9:36am On Apr 27, 2020
bluefilm:

Eyaaaa... nwanne ndo o.

No wahala.

You are right.

Business men and women go to Shiloh to pray for success, many go to pray for babies, men go to pray for wives, many go to pray for healing.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by Eberechi24(f): 9:36am On Apr 27, 2020
bluefilm:

Eyaaaa... nwanne ndo o.

No wahala.

You are right.

las Las we all end up in Shiloh irrespective our desire, so why mocking women you find in Shiloh and avoid men?

30 years+ is a death trap for many so, if you are privileged to celebrate your 30th birthday, Thank God. Many died before they clocked 1yr.

Not a big deal.

Stop shaming single women.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by SweetCunt97(f): 9:39am On Apr 27, 2020
iInjureHerYansh:
What a low-grade advert in a moniker? embarassed
What a disgusting moniker u got.
Re: 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by IAMBlesssed(f): 9:43am On Apr 27, 2020
bluefilm:

Hanty, you are not even up to 40 and you wan carry dis thing for your head?

Why don't you wait until you are 40 so that we can run the same experiment on you and see how many marriage proposals you can get at that age with your dilapidated boobs, worn out face, and what have you...

Nonsense. sad

Mr blue film,I didn't carry anything for head.This kind of thread has been over flogged on NL by some peeps that believe that everyone has same timeline and the people who don't meet up lived badlives. These are fallacies that's why I always correct people when I see such thread. Let me tell you, most ladies at that age suffered disappointments in relationships and a good number of would hv been faithfully sticking to one man. It's not their choice.Most promiscuous women won't have issues getting a partner because they don't keep one man..So stop shaming people for life situations they can't control u hear..
That being said, having a banging body at whatever age is about genes,money and maintainance. Genevieve, Omotola,Rita,Bianca etc looks more beautiful/sexier than most girls in their twenties..

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by faith2kool(f): 10:31am On Apr 27, 2020
Fact... Not about the age is about you as individual to take good care of yourself... [Qquote author=IAMBlesssed post=88902030]

Mr blue film,I didn't carry anything for head.This kind of thread has been over flogged on NL by some peeps that believe that everyone has same timeline and the people who don't meet up lived badlives. These are fallacies that's why I always correct people when I see such thread. Let me tell you, most ladies at that age suffered disappointments in relationships and a good number of would hv been faithfully sticking to one man. It's not their choice.Most promiscuous women won't have issues getting a partner because they don't keep one man..So stop shaming people for life situations they can't control u hear..
That being said, having a banging body at whatever age is about genes,money and maintainance. Genevieve, Omotola,Rita,Bianca etc looks more beautiful/sexier than most girls in their twenties..

[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by Liliantalks: 10:49am On Apr 27, 2020
Hussein01:

so u have to quote d entire post just to comment "true".

dis one weak me
lwkmd
Re: 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by 1234IKECHhukwu: 11:35am On Apr 27, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Lol. No one is too old for such my son.
My daughter just accept u too old such ( the earlier the better).
Re: 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by SweetCunt97(f): 12:31pm On Apr 27, 2020
1234IKECHhukwu:
My daughter just accept u too old such ( the earlier the better).
Common gbafuooooo osiso. Invade my mention and I'll pluck off ur eyes. Silly thing.
Re: 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by 1234IKECHhukwu: 1:35pm On Apr 27, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Common gbafuooooo osiso. Invade my mention and I'll pluck off ur eyes. Silly thing.
Is this the way u abuse ur parents at home,m ' not surprised tho.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies Who Beat Up Their Lovers/husband?guys Avoid A Stronger Woman! with VIDEO / Is It Right To Fall In Love With A Married Woman? / A Lady I Met Last Month Broke Up With Due To Not Giving Her Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.