Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,937 members, 7,814,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing (10208 Views)

People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel / Guys In Their 30s Are Showing Us Pepper - Uriel Oputa / Most Single Women In Their 30s Are Damaged Goods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by Wayne4uall(m): 3:40pm On Apr 26, 2020
Eulalia:

What about those who got married at the age of 18 and up till now @ 50, have not conceived even for once? Some never had till they died.

Stop viewing life from only one angle. This life is kinda twisted and doesn't always work they way we think it does. So, stop basing certain things as the ultimate in life. Some married early and were wiped off the surface of the earth in one day. So, its not enough reason to "marriageshame" anybody.
Once you're alive and in good health, thank God and try to give yourself peace and be happy until He makes everything beautiful. Its not always as bad as people make it seem.

I understand u but I want u to understand this.. Stop looking at life from a negative side... Are u trying to tell me that because ppl do have plane crash you won't travel to Europe if you have the opportunity.... You have to look at life from a positive direction.. Stop thinking about people that got married and die the next year or ppl that got married at the age of 18 and waited till 35 years before having a child... Let me tell u this only ppl that are fed up in getting a partner says marriage is not the ultimate thing in this life.. Marriage is sweet when you married the love of your life.. You cant be alone for ever you will need someone to fill the space in your heart.. God that created eve to support adam knows what he was doing...

What eva u do in this life.. Be positive

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by Karleb(m): 4:48pm On Apr 26, 2020
Wayne4uall:

I understand u but I want u to understand this.. Stop looking at life from a negative side... Are u trying to tell me that because ppl do have plane crash you won't travel to Europe if you have the opportunity.... You have to look at life from a positive direction.. Stop thinking about people that got married and die the next year or ppl that got married at the age of 18 and waited till 35 years before having a child... Let me tell u this only ppl that are fed up in getting a partner says marriage is not the ultimate thing in this life.. Marriage is sweet when you married the love of your life.. You cant be alone for ever you will need someone to fill the space in your heart.. God that created eve to support adam knows what he was doing...

What eva u do in this life.. Be positive

The same way people who can't make money will say 'All is vanity".

Take it or leave, finding a partner is one essential part of our existence.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 26, 2020
BotafogoJunior:
leaave that idiot,you should have known he is a primary school leaver. You should have known from his previous,tell him to answer your questions he no go fit,na weyrey him be!!

OK, dear.
Re: 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by LilPeezy(m): 5:28pm On Apr 26, 2020
BotafogoJunior:
lil peezy,you are a plain idiot,weyrey na him you be
Are u insulting me to get her attention or what? Cos I can't remember quoting u bro... so why the insult?

3 Likes

Re: 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by faith2kool(f): 5:37pm On Apr 26, 2020
Are you for real ..
Millz404:

30 over 30 spotted? cheesy
Re: 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by Liliantalks: 5:43pm On Apr 26, 2020
faith2kool:
In your late 20s, everyone starts getting concerned about your marital status. Your aunts, parents, older siblings, friends and even frenemies. Once you hit 30 and are still single, more pressure builds up. Ladies especially are subjects to this pressure more than guys.

Guess what, when these ladies appreciate that you mean well for them and you want them to get settled, sometimes it’s too much and wishes that you would just let them be. Check out these things that single ladies in their 30s are tired of hearing:

1. The clock is ticking

She knows this already but probably, she is yet to meet her match. So, you don’t have to rub it in.

2. You should just get a kid

First, not everyone wants kids. Secondly, maybe she has been trying to get a kid because she also knows that the clock is ticking but the efforts haven’t born any fruits, yet.

3. All your agemates are married

Really? This is the last thing you should tell a single girl in her 30s. She knows that her agemates are married but she can’t just marry a random guy because she wants to be like her peers.

4. It’s time you find yourself a man

Well, maybe it’s not yet time for her. You don’t know what her priorities are. Just let her be.

5. What are you still waiting for?

People wait for many things. She could be waiting to be financially stable or she could be waiting for a Mr Right. Because sometimes it’s not always easy to land on a man who matches your standards.

6. I know of a good guy who is still single

Unless she has requested to be set up with a guy, don’t try to hook her up with your male friends.

7. People will be thinking you are your kids’ granny

This is just mean.

8. You should join tinder, there are good guys there

By the time she is 30, she undoubtedly tried or considered trying online dating but for some reasons, she chose another route.

9. How are you still single?

People will be like, ‘you are so beautiful, how come you are still single?’ But beauty is not all that matters

10. Maybe you are just too picky

No, it’s not about being picky. Sometimes Mr Luck is not on your side and you end up kissing a little more too many frogs.

Source: https://tigblog.com.ng/2020/04/26/10-things-single-ladies-in-their-30s-are-tired-of-hearing/
true
Re: 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by KingWarri: 5:48pm On Apr 26, 2020
bluefilm:
Eyaaa.

I don't such 30+ ladies such things.

I am not that wicked and heartless.

I only tell them that Shiloh is waiting for them.

cheesy
Na you wicked pass..... Baddoooo
Re: 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by bukatyne(f): 5:55pm On Apr 26, 2020
faith2kool:
In your late 20s, everyone starts getting concerned about your marital status. Your aunts, parents, older siblings, friends and even frenemies. Once you hit 30 and are still single, more pressure builds up. Ladies especially are subjects to this pressure more than guys.

Guess what, when these ladies appreciate that you mean well for them and you want them to get settled, sometimes it’s too much and wishes that you would just let them be. Check out these things that single ladies in their 30s are tired of hearing:

1. The clock is ticking

She knows this already but probably, she is yet to meet her match. So, you don’t have to rub it in.

2. You should just get a kid

First, not everyone wants kids. Secondly, maybe she has been trying to get a kid because she also knows that the clock is ticking but the efforts haven’t born any fruits, yet.

3. All your agemates are married

Really? This is the last thing you should tell a single girl in her 30s. She knows that her agemates are married but she can’t just marry a random guy because she wants to be like her peers.

4. It’s time you find yourself a man

Well, maybe it’s not yet time for her. You don’t know what her priorities are. Just let her be.

5. What are you still waiting for?

People wait for many things. She could be waiting to be financially stable or she could be waiting for a Mr Right. Because sometimes it’s not always easy to land on a man who matches your standards.

6. I know of a good guy who is still single

Unless she has requested to be set up with a guy, don’t try to hook her up with your male friends.

7. People will be thinking you are your kids’ granny

This is just mean.

8. You should join tinder, there are good guys there

By the time she is 30, she undoubtedly tried or considered trying online dating but for some reasons, she chose another route.

9. How are you still single?

People will be like, ‘you are so beautiful, how come you are still single?’ But beauty is not all that matters

10. Maybe you are just too picky

No, it’s not about being picky. Sometimes Mr Luck is not on your side and you end up kissing a little more too many frogs.

Source: https://tigblog.com.ng/2020/04/26/10-things-single-ladies-in-their-30s-are-tired-of-hearing/

Funny thread.

Truth is that most people (male & female) who are not married at a age range they set for themselves begin to pressure themselves first.

I see ladies nearing 30 and above always willing to meet the next guy or get a husband to marry and we celebrate them when they do. We even pray for some ladies doing well that is why I laugh when I read some posts on NL aka fantasy land.

The men are not left out and i know how many guys peeps try to match make or some whose new toasting line is 'I want to marry' and they are 100% serious.

I know someone who dated his wife online for a few months before marriage.

God help those who are looking for partners.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by bluefilm: 6:57pm On Apr 26, 2020
OneChanceTaxi:

Keep living in fantasy land

You dey mind am?
Re: 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by SirMichael1: 8:27pm On Apr 26, 2020
zionmde:
After extorting and dumping good guys Wen they were younger. After all d "u are not my match""u are not my type" "u can't takdme care of me" " I don't do broke guys" "I don't do guys dat don't drive cars"
Karma is a big bitch

by God's grace Shiloh will hold this year
they should get their mantles ready

Oga, a lady telling someone you're not my match isn't a big deal. It's more like setting standards. You guys bothering over ladies that don't give a damn about you should stop. You can't expect me to lower my standard because I'm getting old.

For instance, I dislike chubby girls, don't expect me to go for any because I want to get married in haste. Something that would last a lifetime??! I can't please.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by zionmde: 8:35pm On Apr 26, 2020
SirMichael1:

Oga, a lady telling someone you're not my match isn't a big deal. It's more like setting standards. You guys bothering over ladies that don't give a damn about you should stop. You can't expect me to lower my standard because I'm getting old.

For instance, I dislike chubby girls, don't expect me to go for any because I want to get married in haste. Something that would last a lifetime??! I can't please.
ok and u don't know dat most times u are not my match is financially
a lot of ladies today will gladly want to get married to guys they once told "u are not my match".

anyway let dem continue, they will soon see their match in Shiloh

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by SirMichael1: 8:40pm On Apr 26, 2020
zionmde:

ok and u don't know dat most times u are not my match is financially
a lot of ladies today will gladly want to get married to guys they once told "u are not my match".

anyway let dem continue, they will soon see their match in Shiloh

You're missing the point. If you're not her match financially, then let her be. It's her life, you can't force someone to love you when you're not her match. If to meet her match will take 30 years, then let her look for her match. Don't force anyone to get married or ridicule them for not getting married. It's a lifetime commitment and you have to be happy in it.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by Wayne4uall(m): 8:40pm On Apr 26, 2020
Karleb:

The same way people who can't make money will say 'All is vanity".

Take it or leave, finding a partner is one essential part of our existence.

U are right bro....
Re: 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by Lastmankc(m): 8:42pm On Apr 26, 2020
Eulalia:
The men also feel the heat too as they clock 30 and right into their mid 30s.

I remember a guy once telling me, "Chi, I am ashamed. I hardly go out these days" for fear of being reminded of his martial status. And the worst thing about men is, when they get to that age, they find it difficult to marry their hearts wish. You know a woman in her 30s can still take care of herself and look under 16 and a young boy will see her and marry her. But once a man gets to certain age theyll be looking so old and hard, if you know what I mean. And this can be a turn off for most girls
/ ladies. Dunno why it is so though.

Back to the matter. Only a lady who lacks focus and understanding will be perturbed by such questions. A 50yrs old man can still get marry to a 25yrs old girl but it can't be possible if its a woman
Re: 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 26, 2020
[quote author=Lastmankc post=88887372][/quote]

That will cheat on him? OK.
Re: 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by Wayne4uall(m): 8:46pm On Apr 26, 2020
bukatyne:

Funny thread.

Truth is that most people (male & female) who are at married at a age range they set for themselves begin to pressure themselves first.

I see ladies nearing 30 and above always willing to meet the next guy or get a husband to marry and we celebrate them when they do. We even pray for some ladies doing well that is why I laugh when I read some posts on NL aka fantasy land.

The men are not left out and i know how many guys peeps try to match make or some whose new toasting line is 'I want to marry' and they are 100% serious.

I know someone who dated his wife online for a few months before marriage.

God help those who are looking for partners.

Amen may God help those that are looking for partners... I will keep on saying this.. The problems with single men and ladies they don't know what they wanted and they have lost their future partners long years ago because they don't know what they wanted..
Re: 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by OneChanceTaxi: 8:47pm On Apr 26, 2020
LilPeezy:
Are u insulting me to get her attention or what? Cos I can't remember quoting u bro... so why the insult?

He's such a SIMP and that's their typical behavior; put down other guys to gain the favor/ access to the p*ssy of a girl.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by Youngpo413: 8:52pm On Apr 26, 2020
Eulalia:

You think it applies only to ladies? Even men face the same questions. So, it goes both ways.
lol,which men?
Re: 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 26, 2020
OneChanceTaxi:

Keep living in fantasy land
those words got me too.
Men become handsome as they age, women becomes sun wrinkled newspaper as they age

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by Wayne4uall(m): 9:00pm On Apr 26, 2020
Eulalia:

I remember a guy once telling me, "Chi, I am ashamed. I hardly go out these days" for fear of being reminded of his martial status. And the worst thing about men is, when they get to that age, they find it difficult to marry their hearts wish. You know a woman in her 30s can still take care of herself and look under 16 and a young boy will see her and marry her. But once a man gets to certain age theyll be looking so old and hard, if you know what I mean. And this can be a turn off for most girls

Back to the matter. Only a lady who lacks focus and understanding will be perturbed by such questions.

Forget about men in their 30s.. Most men in their 30s don't have the dream of getting married any time soon..... I am in my early 30s been the last born my mom as never for once asked me who is my gf.,Even wen u was still under her roof...she is not putting pressure on me because I am a male and I still hav time, I am planning to introduce my gf to her anytime from now but I don't tink my gf is ready to settle down she is in her early 20s....
To my own point of view forget about been 30 or 40 years of age, most of the problems is lack of money.. No one wan make him wife or children suffer and good thing

May God bless all the guys out there so that they can take care good of their family when the time comes.. Amen

6 Likes

Re: 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 26, 2020
Greatzeus:
Stop shaming single ladies who are 30 plus. Remember what goes around comes around. It might be your daughter or sister's turn tomorrow.
Not all ladies who are 30 plus neglected men who could have been their husbands as you guys always claim,not all of them were run girls who wasted their 20s. Some were just unlucky to have been used and dumped,some focused on career and self development which might have affected their relationship status,some were just plain unlucky not to find a husband at the right age.
you are right just that peeps like funmisticqueen2 have given the good ones bad names.
Re: 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by zionmde: 9:16pm On Apr 26, 2020
SirMichael1:

You're missing the point. If you're not her match financially, then let her be. It's her life, you can't force someone to love you when you're not her match. If to meet her match will take 30 years, then let her look for her match. Don't force anyone to get married or ridicule them for not getting married. It's a lifetime commitment and you have to be happy in it.
bro nobody is forcing anybody
They can keep being shortsighted that's their business
Shiloh is opened for all
Re: 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by seanwilliam(m): 9:16pm On Apr 26, 2020
kalufelix:
Most at their prime, do usually forget that new models are been rolled out...And then before you are done with your make up you realize the phase is gone...sadly, people begin to assume there must be something inherently wrong with you not to have gotten married ... On a more serious note this 30+ ladies thread has become annoying.. I know many men who started considering marriage @40 and married @42/43 ....No be everybody go marry abeg and there is no age limit...

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by havilla(f): 9:18pm On Apr 26, 2020
11. You should be more active and join a group in church.

12. Attend house fellowship
Re: 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 26, 2020
if ur family is not giving u breathing space u can easily ignore them.its not by force to be married.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 26, 2020
southniyikaye:
those words got me too.
Men become handsome as they age, women becomes sun wrinkled newspaper as they age
it depends though.excercise,good diet,rest is what makes us to look good as we get older.so a woman who doesnt maintain her body will look like crap as she gets older.so dats why its important if u have a girlfriend or fiancee or drinks like a fish or is a heavy smoker then now will be the time to stop such a habit cos when she hits 40 u wont recorgnise her again.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 26, 2020
Wayne4uall:

Forget about men in their 30s.. Most men in their 30s don't have the dream of getting married any time soon..... I am in my early 30s been the last born my mom as never for once asked me who is my gf.,Even wen u was still under her roof...she is not putting pressure on me because I am a male and I still hav time, I am planning to introduce my gf to her anytime from now but I don't tink my gf is ready to settle down she is in her early 20s....
To my own point of view forget about been 30 or 40 years of age, most of the problems is lack of money.. No one wan make him wife or children suffer and good thing

May God bless all the guys out there so that they can take care good of their family when the time comes.. Amen

smiley
Re: 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by Perogbangba(f): 9:42pm On Apr 26, 2020
pls you guys should stop giving people unnecessary pressure over being married late. Dem no dey catch late comer for marriage. It is better to marry late and marry right than marry early and marry wrong.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by IAMBlesssed(f): 11:12pm On Apr 26, 2020
seanwilliam:
wrong!.. a lady close to 40 who is yet to marry go know say e no funny .. limit dey bro

A man can marry at anytime provided he has MONEY

Not all women can marry at anytime even if they have money.... they would just be turned to sugar mummy/cougar..

Highest age for any lady anywhere should not be more than 35.. no matter how beautiful you are at that age, there is 98% probability that you would not marry your choice..

A man of 70 would still marry his choice and father a baby

Lies from the pit of hell.I personally known two ladies in their forties that got married this year. You guys are not God..
Anyways there re lots of kids on NL..

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by Newbielearner(m): 11:20pm On Apr 26, 2020
Eulalia:

Back to the matter. Only a lady who lacks focus and understanding will be perturbed by such questions.

You wish? Maybe you're inferring from the one you know. At 35 sometimes a man might decide to be tamed just to satisfy his parents. With fitness, businesses to conquer and other cool guys around. The least of his worries would be someone that would substract from him. He can still father a child even at 50 upwards.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying a man needs to be 35 or above 50 to be worried about marriage. If he meets the right person for him, fine. If not, why worry?
Re: 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by seanwilliam(m): 11:24pm On Apr 26, 2020
IAMBlesssed:

Lies from the pit of hell.I personally known two ladies in their forties that got married this year. You guys are not God..
Anyways there re lots of kids on NL..
Re: 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by IAMBlesssed(f): 11:57pm On Apr 26, 2020
seanwilliam:
that is a case of 2 out of 100.. this one no be lots of kids matter.. if you know you are too old to be here, find thread that is in sync with ur age

Ur analysis and reasoning shows you re kid that knows next to nothing about life.
And where did you get statistics of 2% from??

Marriage is just like any other issues of life,just like wealth. Don't you know some of ur age mates are millionaires already?
How much is in ur account?
What are ur achievements at ur age?
What's ur probability of achieving/not achieving them?
Does it mean you can't achieve them if they re yet to happen?

If you can't answer the above questions correctly, then you have no business giving judgment about other peoples' lives u hear..Stop putting fears and creating unnecessary pressure where there's none.A 68 yr old woman gave birth to a set of twins the other day via IVF.I'm sure u and ur likes would ve said its impossible based on ur imagined statistics..Leave people in their timeline. If eventually the person wasn't able to get a partner then its fine,allow them to live their lives in peace..

I had to type all these because I need to educate you..

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It / The Sexiest Slim Girl I Have Ever Seen ? (PICTURES) / Seven Things That Will Make Your Girlfriend Proud Of You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.