Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing (10257 Views)

People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel / Guys In Their 30s Are Showing Us Pepper - Uriel Oputa / Most Single Women In Their 30s Are Damaged Goods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by SweetCunt97(f): 2:09pm On Apr 27, 2020
1234IKECHhukwu:
Is this the way u abuse ur parents at home,m ' not surprised tho.
You are a stranger who lacked tact to quote me spewing thrash. Strangers should never ask for respect, it is earned. Spits
Re: 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by bluefilm: 4:00pm On Apr 27, 2020
IAMBlesssed:

Mr blue film,I didn't carry anything for head.This kind of thread has been over flogged on NL by some peeps that believe that everyone has same timeline and the people who don't meet up lived badlives. These are fallacies that's why I always correct people when I see such thread. Let me tell you, most ladies at that age suffered disappointments in relationships and a good number of would hv been faithfully sticking to one man. It's not their choice.Most promiscuous women won't have issues getting a partner because they don't keep one man..So stop shaming people for life situations they can't control u hear..
That being said, having a banging body at whatever age is about genes,money and maintainance. Genevieve, Omotola,Rita,Bianca etc looks more beautiful/sexier than most girls in their twenties..

Who told you, you can't control it?

That time you were selecting and rejecting niggaz up and down, you never imagine say a time like this will come, did you?

Lest I forget, you are not Genevieve, omotola, rita or bianca, so you better stop giving yourself any useless hope, okay?

Nonsense. undecided

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 27, 2020
Eulalia:
The men also feel the heat too as they clock 30 and right into their mid 30s.

I remember a guy once telling me, "Chi, I am ashamed. I hardly go out these days" for fear of being reminded of his martial status. And the worst thing about men is, when they get to that age, they find it difficult to marry their hearts wish. You know a woman in her 30s can still take care of herself and look under 16 and a young boy will see her and marry her. But once a man gets to certain age theyll be looking so old and hard, if you know what I mean. And this can be a turn off for most girls
/ ladies. Dunno why it is so though.

Back to the matter. Only a lady who lacks focus and understanding will be perturbed by such questions.

Is this what ladies tell themselves about men to console themselves?...My 68 year old uncle recently married a 17 year old virgin girl schooling in American University Yola as a third wife.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 27, 2020
OneChanceTaxi:

Keep living in fantasy land
Her writeup is not sincere and bias . she can't be a writer. Between a lady and a guy who age quickly ? Who undergo more pressure to marry . A man has no biological clock but a lady have.
Re: 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 27, 2020
veteranExboy:

Is this what ladies tell themselves about men to console themselves?...My 68 year old uncle recently married a 17 year old virgin girl schooling in American University Yola as a third wife.

Lol...you and I know that that one is no more a wife but a caregiver. When the time comes, she'll get married to her own husband. grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by IAMBlesssed(f): 7:05pm On Apr 27, 2020
bluefilm:

That time you were selecting and rejecting niggaz up and down, you never imagine say a time like this will come, did you?

Lest I forget, you are not Genevieve, omotola, rita or bianca, so you better stop giving yourself any useless hope, okay?

Nonsense. undecided

In ur little mind,anybody that opposes ur sick opinion is old, unmarried, wrinkled and hopeless??
Ur opinion about issues of life reeks of childishness no matter ur age you ain't making any sense.If you must know I'm married with kids. That will not stop me from correcting slow minds like you that knows next to nothing about life.

Yes,I'm not a celebrity. I only cited an example but you decided to jump on it because ur little cannot process it. Sit on NL and be discussing unmarried ladies as if that's ur destiny in life. Is ur life so beautiful or perfect? Are you where your mates are in life? Is there nothing you lack in ur life?What will happen to you in the next 2yrs.. Ur answers to all these are negative so go and sit down..

Yes allow people to carefully chose whom to be with. It's not a race,It's a lifetime contract u hear.You don't just jump on anybody to be ur friend, same with women because they re humans.

Lastly, all these ones bringing their woes to NL,filing for divorce up and down,Killing their partners amongst other marital issues,guess they re better than single ladies/guys?? Leave people with their lives, u re nothing but a mere mortal,You re not their God Inugo..

I took time to respond you because I was at work.I'm a health worker and we see things on daily basis.I know u will still not learn.Oya reply me.I'm waiting...

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by faith2kool(f): 9:21am On Apr 28, 2020
Marriage is very important in both genders... So ladies shouldn't be too selective
Re: 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by iInjureHerYansh: 1:22pm On Apr 28, 2020
SweetCunt97:
What a disgusting moniker u got.
Lol. We seem alike.. But ion like adverts tho.. And your moniker depicts that embarassed
Re: 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by SweetCunt97(f): 3:09pm On Apr 28, 2020
iInjureHerYansh:
Lol. We seem alike.. But ion like adverts tho.. And your moniker depicts that embarassed
Naaaaa. It's just catchy
Re: 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by Sixfeetbelle: 4:12pm On Apr 28, 2020
bluefilm:

Nonsense. undecided

Selecting men is not based on who they are. It's based on the relationship status of the female at that point in time. I'll give you two scenarios.

If I'm in a relationship and you come along wanting to date me, accepting you is cheating on my present boyfriend and my morals won't let me do that. You could have been my husband but I choose to be faithful to a guy who finally after five years, decided a younger girl was more his type. Tell me, will I hold onto him then or come find you? If I eventually find you, will you still want me?

Or, if I choose to accept other men then while in a relationship so as not to loose out in the end, I'd be termed a gold digger for dating two or more guys and end up loosing them all. That loss will force me in later years to latch onto the next guy only to end up loosing him as well cause 'men want virgins' and younger females and whatnots. Mind you I'm in my 20s.

What is your solution for someone like me to avoid showing up at Shiloh when I'm 30?
Re: 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by foshe36: 4:21pm On Apr 28, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Would b easier if one can order one on jumia or konga.

Everything ordered on those platforms always come to your door step with a man with it... read between the lines.
Re: 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by SweetCunt97(f): 4:30pm On Apr 28, 2020
foshe36:

Everything ordered on those platforms always come to your door step with a man with it... read between the lines.
funny
Re: 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by bluefilm: 4:44pm On Apr 28, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Selecting men is not based on who they are. It's based on the relationship status of the female at that point in time. I'll give you two scenarios.

If I'm in a relationship and you come along wanting to date me, accepting you is cheating on my present boyfriend and my morals won't let me do that. You could have been my husband but I choose to be faithful to a guy who finally after five years, decided a younger girl was more his type. Tell me, will I hold onto him then or come find you? If I eventually find you, will you still want me?

Or, if I choose to accept other men then while in a relationship so as not to loose out in the end, I'd be termed a gold digger for dating two or more guys and end up loosing them all. That loss will force me in later years to latch onto the next guy only to end up loosing him as well cause 'men want virgins' and younger females and whatnots. Mind you I'm in my 20s.

What is your solution for someone like me to avoid showing up at Shiloh when I'm 30?

Alright, here's what you may need to know:

Declare your intention on time. Don't let any nigga waste your five precious years.

'Cause if you choose to do that, you may call it loyalty but I call it STUPIDITY because you and I know that in the issue of relationships, time and tide waits for no WOMAN.

Make yourself a marriageable material such that it wont take a brother up to FIVE years to decide if you good or not for him.

In other words, develop yourself skills-wise such that a brother can actually see you as a PARTNER rather than a PROBLEM.

In a Layman's term, make sure you can bring something worthwhile to the table.

Learn to think for yourself.

Most girls make the mistake of allowing their so called friends make all the decisions for them. You may allow your friends convince you that some nigga is not right for you, against your better judgment.

10 years down the line, you discover you are still lonely, and still regretting that very decision. It has happened to many women in the past!!!

I don't want to bundle your head with so much information so that it doesn't start looking like some kind of stupid and complicated rules or something but I just hope you got the idea.

Just be true to yourself. Do your best. Live your life. Have fun. But most importantly, let a brother see that you are even much more valuable to him outside the bedroom than inside, and I tell you Shiloh will never be your portion.

Say Amen! grin
Re: 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by Sixfeetbelle: 7:25pm On Apr 28, 2020
bluefilm:

Alright, here's what you may need to know:

Declare your intention on time. Don't let any nigga waste your five precious years.

'Cause if you choose to do that, you may call it loyalty but I call it STUPIDITY because you and I know that in the issue of relationships, time and tide waits for no WOMAN.

Make yourself a marriageable material such that it wont take a brother up to FIVE years to decide if you good or not for him.

In other words, develop yourself skills-wise such that a brother can actually see you as a PARTNER rather than a PROBLEM.

In a Layman's term, make sure you can bring something worthwhile to the table.

Learn to think for yourself.

Most girls make the mistake of allowing their so called friends make all the decisions for them. You may allow your friends convince you that some nigga is not right for you, against your better judgment.

10 years down the line, you discover you are still lonely, and still regretting that very decision. It has happened to many women in the past!!!

I don't want to bundle your head with so much information so that it doesn't start looking like some kind of stupid and complicated rules or something but I just hope you got the idea.

Just be true to yourself. Do your best. Live your life. Have fun. But most importantly, let a brother see that you are even much more valuable to him outside the bedroom than inside, and I tell you Shiloh will never be your portion.

Say Amen! grin

All in all, one thing clear here is selection. I will point out flaws I see in your points though

1. If I tell a guy my intentions and he isn't interested, and I move on, chances are I'll probably keep moving on till I find myself at Shiloh. Despite what they say, guys are hardly certain of who they want to marry until they decide to settle. And when he is ready, whoever is in his life at that point gets the ring. Unless I meet a man who is ready to take the next big step with me immediately, I'll keep moving.

2. Making myself worthwhile isn't failproof either. If I get to a certain stage in my life, there are certain guys I won't date. The guys I want to date also have certain people they want to date and the circle continues. It's either I date down thereby letting my standards fall and dealing with crap all in the name of marriage or I wait until the guy who can deal with my standards comes along. For example, A successful career woman won't easily get a date like a struggling business lady. It's society.

3. Thinking for myself doesn't mean isolating my friends cause when a nigga gone, your friends gat your back. Still, they convincing me a guy isn't good for me can go both ways: save my ass or ruin my marriage prospects completely. And despite you painting it that women let their friebds think for them, I hope you know that unless I somewhat agree with them, I won't take their advice.

At the end of the day, choosing a life partner is by discerning who you're looking for and deciding if you're sticking with them or not. No one option is fail proof. At least, that's my belief.
Re: 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by iInjureHerYansh: 5:32pm On Apr 29, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Naaaaa. It's just catchy
And you're in faraway locked down Abj. I'd have love to feel the taste for verification purposes embarassed

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by SweetCunt97(f): 6:05pm On Apr 29, 2020
iInjureHerYansh:
And you're in faraway locked down Abj. I'd have love to feel the taste for verification purposes embarassed
Verification for whom? Did I say I need any human to verify shii? Pls shift
Re: 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by SavageResponse(m): 10:30pm On Apr 29, 2020
I pity mature single ladies in Nigera, the bashing they receive is just too much ans unfair.

People should be allowed to live their lives in peace
Re: 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by iInjureHerYansh: 3:48am On Apr 30, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Verification for whom? Did I say I need any human to verify shii? Pls shift
easy mama... Then you shouldn't put up a name like that in a public forum. Sugar attracts ants huh
Re: 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by SweetCunt97(f): 4:05am On Apr 30, 2020
iInjureHerYansh:
easy mama... Then you shouldn't put up a name like that in a public forum. Sugar attracts ants huh
You don't tell nobody what moniker to use Padre. Ants indeed...
Re: 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by Nobody: 5:42am On Apr 30, 2020
Eulalia:

You think it applies only to ladies? Even men face the same questions. So, it goes both ways.

Men?
You don't know what you are saying.

The only thing you can tell a man in his 30's MAKE MONEY AND MARRY simple not all that bla bla bla of your ladies.
Re: 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by Westernlove: 9:33am On Apr 30, 2020
Eulalia:
The men also feel the heat too as they clock 30 and right into their mid 30s.

I remember a guy once telling me, "Chi, I am ashamed. I hardly go out these days" for fear of being reminded of his martial status. And the worst thing about men is, when they get to that age, they find it difficult to marry their hearts wish. You know a woman in her 30s can still take care of herself and look under 16 and a young boy will see her and marry her. But once a man gets to certain age theyll be looking so old and hard, if you know what I mean. And this can be a turn off for most girls
/ ladies. Dunno why it is so though.

Back to the matter. Only a lady who lacks focus and understanding will be perturbed by such questions.

You are the biggest fool on all social media platforms across the world. Only a fool like you would think this way. First time I'm hearing this lol. Well the reason Is It can only come from a demented old expired newspaper foool weyrey lol.......Keep deceiving yourself...
Re: 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 30, 2020
Westernlove:

You are the biggest fool on all social media platforms across the world. Only a fool like you would think this way. First time I'm hearing this lol. Well the reason Is It can only come from a demented old expired newspaper foool weyrey lol.......Keep deceiving yourself...

You don't need this negative energy dear. Drop it.

Shalom. smiley
Re: 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 30, 2020
stevmatt15:

Men?
You don't know what you are saying.
[b]
The only thing you can tell a man in his 30's MAKE MONEY AND MARRY [/b]simple not all that bla bla bla of your ladies.

You have just reaffirmed what I was saying. Same same. They are still being reminded to get married smiley
Re: 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by Westernlove: 12:20pm On Apr 30, 2020
Eulalia:

Shalom. smiley

If you want me to drop the negative energy against you, You should stop spewing nonsense thinking you are making sense. You female beings that depreciate easily, You are comparing yourself to evergreen and energetic male beings.....Nonsense. Have a nice day...
Re: 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by Westernlove: 12:22pm On Apr 30, 2020
Eulalia:

Shalom. smiley

Ashi, see If you want me to drop the negative energy against you, You should stop spewing nonsense thinking you are making sense. You female beings that depreciate easily, You are comparing yourself to evergreen and energetic male beings.....Nonsense. Have a nice day...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Make Her Want You Bad - 3 Tips To Make Her Feel Massive Desire For You / Poisons Naija Guys Take To Satisfy Naija Girls In Bed / Reasons Why Women Cry During S*x... (reason 1 Will Trigger Your Emotions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.