Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,045 members, 7,814,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria (70906 Views)

Soyinka Calls Buhari ‘idiot’ For Banning Social Media In Nigeria In 2021 / Femi Adesina Reacts As Punch Calls Buhari 'Major General' / CNN Calls Buhari And Atiku 'Old Men' Presidential Candidates. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 28, 2020
Trump can never last a sec with Buhari on phone. He will rubbish the illiterate and hang up the phone.
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by Galactico4ever(m): 5:08pm On Apr 28, 2020
All Trump knew is that he made a call to Nigeria. Do you actually think Buhari can understand a single word from the US president?

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by dondavinchi(m): 5:08pm On Apr 28, 2020
nice one
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by Isoduwa(m): 5:09pm On Apr 28, 2020
Charity begins at home

Buhari and Trump ain't mate
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by GamalNasser: 5:09pm On Apr 28, 2020
Denique:

You didn't pray for 'Our Darling Daddy'? grin grin grin

Let his zombies pray for him jare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 28, 2020
i must vote this trump again. my man!

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 28, 2020
Collegenews:

It's save actually, you can't speak English to save your own life. angry

And he will turn to the lifeless one? After he supported Clinton what happened?

grin
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by MPESA(m): 5:09pm On Apr 28, 2020
ignis:

Okay

He even gave Madagascar Government $2.5m as well.
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by duro4chang(m): 5:09pm On Apr 28, 2020
So he can call a lifeless man? Yeye!
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by mindtricks: 5:10pm On Apr 28, 2020
How I wish such can be used for the ordinary Nigerians that might need them if it comes true.
Such might just end up being reserved for the high and mighty.
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by Timileyin1234(m): 5:10pm On Apr 28, 2020
They are romancing Africa now cos of Madagascar

Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by juanmiguel: 5:10pm On Apr 28, 2020
You people will just be making me laugh with this type of news. Trump called Buhari and promised to send ventilators.
How can US with close to 1million cases be sending ventilators to Nigeria? Do they even have enough to use not to talk of sending out. Haaah!

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by lexy2014: 5:10pm On Apr 28, 2020
fineguy11:
A lovely gesture by Trump if true

Is d "gesture" free? D US is overwhelmed and they want to help Nigeria? Wasn't it recently that d US ordered car manufacturers to produce ventilators to help fill d gap?
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by Bar1941(m): 5:10pm On Apr 28, 2020
post=88956465:
You will still see some children of hate, perdition and frustration that will not be happy with this news.

They are coming soon.

Modify : The swines are even already here!
They never disappoint.
Good news will always be far from you bastards.
Enemies of the state, Nonentities

Hatred for your country will not kill you guys one day soon.
Hatred kills faster than HIV.
We are sure the wall clock in your houses is permanently at 8' O Clock twenty-four hours of the day!
Pathetic tins!

Quote us and let the world know the enemies among us if this comment gets to you.
Animals!!!

Can you point out just a single sense in what you typed here? You said nothing about the topic, all your efforts were on others that may comnent, WHERE IS YOUR BRAIN FOR GOD SAKE?

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by iKingsley(m): 5:10pm On Apr 28, 2020
Haha .. ventilator from someone who said Africa is a shithole.

This is a big lie!

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:11pm On Apr 28, 2020
Watch how Trump will turn a good man in the eyes of some people all of a sudden cheesy
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by CasNova: 5:11pm On Apr 28, 2020
Good gesture from the U.S.

If it is true.
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by Horus(m): 5:11pm On Apr 28, 2020
Lie, Trump do not have enough ventilators for the US and you think he will send ventilators to Nigeria?
Rule number 8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 28, 2020
angry.. Some Nigerians Right Now grin

Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by rolapexy(m): 5:11pm On Apr 28, 2020
Hmm, Lai Mohammed easy
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by Swartz: 5:11pm On Apr 28, 2020
I love trump I swear
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by AmazingELixir: 5:11pm On Apr 28, 2020
lipsrsealed

What we need are test kits ooh not ventilators, we can make do with the local ventilators fabricated by Dicon and the airforce

For those doubting the authenticity of the news it's TRUE...Trump on one of his daily briefings alluded to the fact that the United states has about 10,000 ventilators they want to shares to some countries in dare need of it and he mentioned Germany, Italy, Spain etc...I guess including Nigeria was an after thought seeing the calamity that is about to befall the country.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 5:11pm On Apr 28, 2020
dancok:
i must vote this trump again. my man!

Even God cant bail-out Trump in November.

His defeat is inevitable.
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 28, 2020
yahmohy27:
Probably he's looking for who to support him in the forthcoming election since he is beginning to lose popularity

And he will turn to the lifeless one abi. He supported Clinton and what happened?

Eat well before smoking you won't hear.
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by Timileyin1234(m): 5:12pm On Apr 28, 2020
juanmiguel:
You people will just be making me laugh with this type of news. Trump called Buhari and promised to send ventilators.
How can US with close to 1million cases be sending ventilators to Nigeria? Do they even have enough to use not to talk of sending out. Haaah!
Enh, is it everybody that has the virus that use ventilator undecided
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by edoairways: 5:13pm On Apr 28, 2020
Is Trump done with pandemic in USA,when will this guys stop lying?
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by ussv: 5:13pm On Apr 28, 2020
I doubt Trump would do that. Lai Lai . He is a very selfish president who care about Americans only

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 28, 2020
Horus:
Lie, Trump do not have enough ventilators for the US and you think he will send ventilators to Nigeria?
Rule number 8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.
.... I didn't believe it at first but my Hausa friend sent me this , I.grew up in Kaduna , I can write and read housa texts

Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by friday2011(m): 5:13pm On Apr 28, 2020
This one that is coming from oga lai mohmd, I hope the story is true.
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by Aystarz: 5:13pm On Apr 28, 2020
ignis:
I am not comfortable the news is coming from Lai Mohammed. I find it difficult to believe.

Because lying gives him joy and he lies unnecessary.

His announcement of the event was so short and uninspiring, even a sucker would have a hard time believing the ish.
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by ogundeleai(m): 5:15pm On Apr 28, 2020
ignis:
I am not comfortable the news is coming from Lai Mohammed. I find it difficult to believe.

Because lying gives him joy and he lies unnecessary.
.... Inu tiyin kii dun si nkan rere.. Inu rirun ni petu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Zungeru Building Where Lord Lugard Signed Nigeria's Amalgamation Lies In Ruins / Governor Sanwo-Olu Begins Patching And Rehabilitation Of Bad Roads In Lagos / EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.