Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,326 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) (119782 Views)

OPM Pastor Chinyere To Give AGUBA, Homeless Actor An Apartment (Photos) / Apostle Chinyere Gives Mr. Spellz A Shop & An Apartment (Photos) / Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by Juliearth(f): 8:52am On Apr 30, 2020
ikemesit4477:
How does charging of phone lead to someone's dead! Please I need some explanation!

Probable reasons may be using the phone while charging( sudden power surge may result to electrocution), when a phone under charge comes in contact with water and then using the phone while in bed ( especially if the cable is broken)

1 Like

Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by Lexusgs430: 8:52am On Apr 30, 2020
When time reach now, this video directors would claim only professional conducts, with vixens......

Now breeze don blow............. I smell a cover up......

1 Like

Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by Kingrefreshed: 8:53am On Apr 30, 2020
kestolove95:
Jsne die go with all dat yansh? Na boys I pity... Clarence don use dix one to

I command you ! Receive 2 sense IJN !

One for normal reasoning and the other one is for backup incase you switch the first one off because of your unending stupidity

2 Likes

Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by blateef: 8:53am On Apr 30, 2020
May God forgive her and rest her soul and my condolence goes to her family and loved ones also to d entertainment industries at large

1 Like

Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by Frezhkid10(m): 8:53am On Apr 30, 2020
omenka:
The voltage from those sockets can hardly ever be high enough to cause death. There's gotta be more to this.
...same thing I said oo..ur phone that draws a small amount of current...max 0.01A on AC..and besides phones mostly use DC power..

1 Like

Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by Harbeeorlar(m): 8:53am On Apr 30, 2020
ikemesit4477:
How does charging of phone lead to someone's dead! Please I need some explanation!

When your time is up, ordinary sleep may be the last.
When your time is up, a slap may lead to ones death.
When your time is up, nothing can stop it or extend it

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by Winneygirl(f): 8:53am On Apr 30, 2020
ikemesit4477:

Exposed Socket.
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by wayne2001(m): 8:53am On Apr 30, 2020
I don’t think it’s the electrocution that killed her...she may have had a heart problem cause I know I’ve been electrocuted many times
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by ikorodureporta: 8:54am On Apr 30, 2020
All these producers dey chop their artistes well
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 30, 2020
Bola146:

Same here grin grin
she was charging her phone while using it.it has happened to me before
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by wayne2001(m): 8:54am On Apr 30, 2020
I cannot allow my my to be electrocuted and catarpoted and all my internal organs to be disarrangeed....I quit grin
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by weedfada(m): 8:55am On Apr 30, 2020
1stola:

Chai
Please what is BDSM?

Bore-Dom Social Media

2 Likes

Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by babestella: 8:55am On Apr 30, 2020
I smell conspiracy here. This needs proper investigation, how does charging phone kill someone? Is this a case of negligence or deliberate murder? Did the phone exploded in her hand, ears or head? Was this a set up?
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by Odingo1: 8:55am On Apr 30, 2020
It is not possible to be electrocuted while charging phone because charging wires is DC not AC voltage.

Unless if the person touch a naked wire that is inside the wall socket

2 Likes

Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by wayne2001(m): 8:55am On Apr 30, 2020
But isn’t her phone pack leather ?
HARRISON040:
she was charging her phone while using it.it has happened to me before
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by Sailorsoldier1: 8:56am On Apr 30, 2020
Flyingngel:
But come oooo, wetin im go do for Clarence house? Office no dey?
Anyway, Rip to her.
But to us the living we gat to streamline our life according to God's ordinances as we are still breathing.
Clarence they F*ck sha o....oboy...RIP to her
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by Ibhamzah17: 8:56am On Apr 30, 2020
she go charge phone for clearance peter house��

Rip sha
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 30, 2020
sunshineV:
RIP Kodak. Always wanted to smack that ass

1 Like

Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by wayne2001(m): 8:56am On Apr 30, 2020
They should conduct autopsy cause she might have health issues
babestella:
I smell conspiracy here. This needs proper investigation, how does charging phone kill someone? Is this a case of negligence or deliberate murder? Did the phone exploded in her hand, ears or head? Was this a set up?

1 Like

Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by hefelove(m): 8:56am On Apr 30, 2020
emkz:

If the charger was connected while she was sleeping and the connector touched her, through her ear rings, ring, bangles, necklace or leg chains, the sudden voltage can trigger damage. Also, if she went to the bathroom and returned without wearing slippers and mistakenly stepped on a charge or naked part of the connecting wire, it can electrocute her. Some materials like silk (depending on what they are made from) can conduct electricity. Some of the materials used to make night dress are silky, and it's not a good friend to electricity.

Now, for a short time, sudden but small voltage may be fine, but being exposed for more than 5 seconds can be fatal.
This is what I've never known
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by babestella: 8:56am On Apr 30, 2020
Harbeeorlar:

When your time is up, ordinary sleep may be the last.
When your time is up, a slap may lead to ones death.
When your time is up, nothing can stop it or extend it

You are right with this.

1 Like

Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by zedegit: 8:56am On Apr 30, 2020
nobone:

I need this explanation too please!

Be kind enough to mention me, should you get the answer. Thanks my dear.

1 Like

Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by wayne2001(m): 8:57am On Apr 30, 2020
Na wetin we suppose ask clearance
Office no de nawaoo

Sailorsoldier1:
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by wayne2001(m): 8:57am On Apr 30, 2020
Office no de nawaoo

Sailorsoldier1:
...now she don die
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by Joshuamilez: 8:57am On Apr 30, 2020
Oxogena:

Video Vixen popularly known as Picture Kodak on instagram is reportedly dead following an electrocution at ace Video director Clarence Peters’ home.

The model Picture Kodak was said to have been electrocuted while charging her phone at Clarence Peters’ home in Omole.

She was reportedly rushed immediately to a nearby hospital in Omole Estate Lagos where she was later confirmed dead.

Photos – Late Picture Kodak

https://oxogenanews.com/picture-kodak-video-vixen-dies-in-clarence-peters-apartment-photos/

RIP
Really sad
Office no de nawaoo

Sailorsoldier1:
...now she don die

I’m having a feeling she was murdered but who will wanna kill her
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by Happyfela(m): 8:58am On Apr 30, 2020
Sense on Display
emkz:

If the charger was connected while she was sleeping and the connector touched her, through her ear rings, ring, bangles, necklace or leg chains, the sudden voltage can trigger damage. Also, if she went to the bathroom and returned without wearing slippers and mistakenly stepped on a charge or naked part of the connecting wire, it can electrocute her. Some materials like silk (depending on what they are made from) can conduct electricity. Some of the materials used to make night dress are silky, and it's not a good friend to electricity.

Now, for a short time, sudden but small voltage may be fine, but being exposed for more than 5 seconds can be fatal.
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 30, 2020
wayne2001:
But isn’t her phone pack leather ?
have u seen her phone before

1 Like

Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by emro123(m): 8:59am On Apr 30, 2020
So sad, RIP...
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by wayne2001(m): 8:59am On Apr 30, 2020
A pretty being gone so soon
She no even marry embarassed
Oxogena:

Video Vixen popularly known as Picture Kodak on instagram is reportedly dead following an electrocution at ace Video director Clarence Peters’ home.

The model Picture Kodak was said to have been electrocuted while charging her phone at Clarence Peters’ home in Omole.

She was reportedly rushed immediately to a nearby hospital in Omole Estate Lagos where she was later confirmed dead.

Photos – Late Picture Kodak

https://oxogenanews.com/picture-kodak-video-vixen-dies-in-clarence-peters-apartment-photos/

RIP
I will keep asking this question,what was she doing in his house? I smell conspiracy
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by airminem(f): 8:59am On Apr 30, 2020
wink

Please

bolaji3071:
lol you want make soldiers beat we civilians ontop say we dey follow NCDC rules abi grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Beyonce Vrs Angelina Jolie / Regina Daniels' Photo Sparks Pregnancy Rumour / Davido And Chioma Introduction Photos. Traditional Wedding Holds In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.