Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,257 members, 7,811,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) (119787 Views)

OPM Pastor Chinyere To Give AGUBA, Homeless Actor An Apartment (Photos) / Apostle Chinyere Gives Mr. Spellz A Shop & An Apartment (Photos) / Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by dangoteinlaw: 9:08am On Apr 30, 2020
Since its an android phone they won't mention it lol. Make a phone with 100gig rams and so many features that can lauch a rocket to the moon but simple safety features they can't implement on their device.
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by onadana: 9:09am On Apr 30, 2020
ikemesit4477:
How does charging of phone lead to someone's dead! Please I need some explanation!

It looks fishy...we want to know the truth.Charge phone,die...I am not understanding.
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by Lamiri(m): 9:09am On Apr 30, 2020
Gadafii:
For inside lockdown wetin she dey do for Clarence house

Abi he 'locked her down" dunno

God knows best, I never knew her, she's stacked tho, may her soul rest in peace
She dey do her final clearance

1 Like

Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by Mvena(f): 9:09am On Apr 30, 2020
Oxogena:

Video Vixen popularly known as Picture Kodak on instagram is reportedly dead following an electrocution at ace Video director Clarence Peters’ home.

The model Picture Kodak was said to have been electrocuted while charging her phone at Clarence Peters’ home in Omole.

She was reportedly rushed immediately to a nearby hospital in Omole Estate Lagos where she was later confirmed dead.

Photos – Late Picture Kodak

https://oxogenanews.com/picture-kodak-video-vixen-dies-in-clarence-peters-apartment-photos/

RIP
When village people gets you, Anything can happen but anyways May your soul rest In peace
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 30, 2020
U see watin awoof day cause ? Stay at your own home una no go hear stay at your own home dem no go hear ... we all make mistakes anyway rip Kodak the only kodak way I know na kodak black sha any way Rip to kodak picture
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 30, 2020
Electrocuted!...Bleep

May her soul rest in peace
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by zedegit: 9:10am On Apr 30, 2020
Denique:

Not yet but do give me a mention when you have it wink

Hmm. Let's be watching, sha.

1 Like

Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by Nharncygrace(f): 9:11am On Apr 30, 2020
I don’t understand how someone will die while charging phone...may God help us,strange things happening today.you see a person today tomorrow he or she is gone...it’s well.
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by ijechikky(f): 9:11am On Apr 30, 2020
She is not a video vixen..she is a dancer in a popular dance group called westsydelifestyle.....
And they are in almost all music videos these days

2 Likes

Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by wizod(m): 9:12am On Apr 30, 2020
RIP. But was she always naked? Celebrity and Madness are twins
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by jiksman3: 9:12am On Apr 30, 2020
Clarence shot it! ; angry

3 Likes

Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by Tirips(f): 9:12am On Apr 30, 2020
Earn more this period for sustenance Kindly follow this link https://wrimoney.xyz/12510682921857/
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by ucheuzor1(m): 9:12am On Apr 30, 2020
Wasted kpekus. She set sha
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by wizod(m): 9:13am On Apr 30, 2020
nobone:

I need this explanation too please!
it happens but only when the village people are on serious vigil against you

1 Like

Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by olureignforever: 9:14am On Apr 30, 2020
ikemesit4477:
How does charging of phone lead to someone's dead! Please I need some explanation!

My thought too.
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by Achorise: 9:14am On Apr 30, 2020
Flyingngel:
But come oooo, wetin im go do for Clarence house? Office no dey?
Anyway, Rip to her.
But to us the living we gat to streamline our life according to God's ordinances as we are still breathing.
Yeso
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by Thelucifer666(m): 9:17am On Apr 30, 2020
emkz:

If the charger was connected while she was sleeping and the connector touched her, through her ear rings, ring, bangles, necklace or leg chains, the sudden voltage can trigger damage. Also, if she went to the bathroom and returned without wearing slippers and mistakenly stepped on a charge or naked part of the connecting wire, it can electrocute her. Some materials like silk (depending on what they are made from) can conduct electricity. Some of the materials used to make night dress are silky, and it's not a good friend to electricity.

Now, for a short time, sudden but small voltage may be fine, but being exposed for more than 5 seconds can be fatal.
Nonsense and completely false!
A charger has a step down transformer built within in that lowers high voltage to as low 5volts.
5 volts is ridiculously making it IMPOSSIBLE to kill a human being, You won't even touch any electricity.
You can taste this by putting your charger cord on your tongue, you'll barely notice any electricity from it.
Stop spreading false information.

7 Likes

Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by Dantedasz(m): 9:18am On Apr 30, 2020
ijechikky:
She is not a video vixen..she is a dancer in a popular dance group called westsydelifestyle.....

Do you know the meaning of a video vixen?
Please use goggle.

A video vixen is a female model who appears in hip-hop-oriented music videos. The video vixen image has become a staple and a nuanced form of sex work within popular music, especially within the genre of hip-hop. Many video vixens are aspiring actors, singers, dancers, or professional models. Wikipedia

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by stormborn28(m): 9:18am On Apr 30, 2020
sunshineV:
RIP Kodak. Always wanted to smack that ass
but you are a female. Are you lesbo
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 30, 2020
When has Clarence house became a location for a shoot?
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by Naijaarchive(m): 9:19am On Apr 30, 2020
The apple logo at the back of iPhone dey shock oo.... I think that logo should be made of plastic
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by ikorodureporta: 9:19am On Apr 30, 2020
ijechikky:

Wetin b "video vixen"
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by Jakama90(m): 9:19am On Apr 30, 2020
sunshineV:
RIP Kodak. Always wanted to smack that ass
For dream or real life?
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by Bestrides: 9:19am On Apr 30, 2020
ikemesit4477:
I wonder too. But the most important thing is for us to appreciate God the more for his constant protection on us on a daily basis. Imagine someone died from charging her phone. Something we all do on a daily basis without any harm... May God rest her soul.

1 Like

Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by dododawa1: 9:19am On Apr 30, 2020
assuming she die in poor man house,I know their will say manslaughter Nothing like having MONEY in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by Thelucifer666(m): 9:19am On Apr 30, 2020
ikemesit4477:
Seems nobody has answered.
A charger cant kill anybody, its impossible, why?
A charger is built with what we called a step down transformer, when converting electricity from AC circuit to DC circuit it lowers the high voltage to as low as 5 volts which makes it impossible to kill a human being.
You need at least some where between 50 to possibly more than 100 volts to kill a human being.
So the news is FALSE! .
Seun I'm disappointed you allow this kind of stupid news to circulate about.

7 Likes

Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by camsyross: 9:20am On Apr 30, 2020
Another 1000 ways to die . God have mercy on us. Life is truly shot. But our daily activities won't make us realize that . We get too busy carried away by the things of the world and forget that each and every day every living souls draws closer to their graves. Heaven is real, and enternity is sure. Let's amend our ways for those of us who haven't done so.. shalom..!!!!

1 Like

Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by Benwallt(m): 9:21am On Apr 30, 2020
Lemme go and google her images first. How can she just die with those packages on her. I am very sad
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by SweetCunt97(f): 9:23am On Apr 30, 2020
zedegit:

What was she doing in a man's home during lockdown. Stay at home.

I am disturbed about the news.
Needless question
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by emkz: 9:24am On Apr 30, 2020
Thelucifer666:

Nonsense and completely false!
A charger has a step down transformer built within in that lowers high voltage to as low 5volts.
5 volts is ridiculously making it IMPOSSIBLE to kill a human being, You won't even touch any electricity.
You can taste this by putting your charger cord on your tongue, you'll barely notice any electricity from it.
Stop spreading false information.

Get behind me oh you Satan and worker of iniquity (your moniker). I would have engaged you in a reasonable conversation but NEVER.
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by lomprico(m): 9:25am On Apr 30, 2020
Cover up!

an autopsy will tell us what killed her!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Beyonce Vrs Angelina Jolie / Regina Daniels' Photo Sparks Pregnancy Rumour / Davido And Chioma Introduction Photos. Traditional Wedding Holds In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.