Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,052 members, 7,810,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

A Nairalanders Fitness Challenge - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalanders Fitness Challenge (18600 Views)

Photos From A Nairalanders Wedding Ceremony / Huge Man Caught His Woman With Her Personal Fitness Trainer. See What He Did Nex / "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalanders Fitness Challenge by NeduLuiZ(m): 8:38am On Jun 03, 2020
Farki:
Bro if you're still reading this work on your legs, they will look nicer and better proportioned with the rest of your body.
working on it bro,leg day trice a week,it's not funny.
Re: A Nairalanders Fitness Challenge by NeduLuiZ(m): 8:40am On Jun 03, 2020
pansophist:
For guys that want to get fit without going to gym, it is 100% possible. You need to get a skipping rope (works your cardiovascular) or sprint/jog, then do push-ups. With just skipping rope, push up, and eating clean, you will look fit and strong.

We need more guys to join the journey. At least if you achieve a healthy look during this corona, then it's a good start. I lost my sister recently and fell into depression, and added 15kg of fat after binge eating to cope, but I am over it now and lost almost everything, just 3 more kg more to lose. I lost it in just two months (March to May).

If I can do it, you can do it too. Shoot your question, and get free personal coaching cool

Ariza, you wan join? I see you are looking grin
sorry about your sis,I pray she's In a better place... You've kept the thread going, there has been no lock down in Benue so man has been quite busy.
Re: A Nairalanders Fitness Challenge by Emeraldfynest(m): 8:51am On Jun 03, 2020
NeduLuiZ:
skipping is perfect when it comes to losing fat but should be complimented with lifting heavy to add up muscle mass,except your target is a lean physique.
Ok bro, thanks.
Re: A Nairalanders Fitness Challenge by Sydneysheldon: 2:55pm On Jun 04, 2020
Been gyming for over 3 months now and here's my structure. What do you suggest I do to fast track my development, although I know I'm really slacking on my diet but I'm trying my best.

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalanders Fitness Challenge by Kola5281(m): 4:39pm On Jun 04, 2020
Baba I have this whiz khalifa structure, my pacs ain't that visible except I'm in a lying position. I'm really wanna add more biceps and perhaps pacs. So how do I I achieve this without really going to the gym.
Re: A Nairalanders Fitness Challenge by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 04, 2020
GODPUNISHUNA. Are you UDUJ ?
Re: A Nairalanders Fitness Challenge by oyetpel(m): 11:32pm On Jun 04, 2020
Sydneysheldon:
Been gyming for over 3 months now and here's my structure. What do you suggest I do to fast track my development, although I know I'm really slacking on my diet but I'm trying my best.

Swears, i have this exact body form.
Re: A Nairalanders Fitness Challenge by pansophist(m): 1:49pm On Jun 05, 2020
Emeraldfynest:
Nice job you're doing here guys, pansophist, Neduluiz and other pros pls is skipping a good form of doing cardio, if yes how many reps do you recommend. My body fat is 13-15%from the picture Pansophist uploaded, how can I reduce the fat and have six-packs, with home workout only, which pushup variation do you recommend for broad chest too, thanks.

Everybody has six-packs, but not everybody has lower boy fat to make the packs visible. Exercises are for health, fitness, and mobility. To reveal your six-packs, you have to engage in diets that will accelerate fat loss, and burn off those layers of fat covering your packs.

To see your packs, start eating fewer carb foods, eat more of protein and vegetables. As a rule of thumb, any food that is harvested from the ground is mostly carbohydrates (except vegetables), and any food from animals is protein and fats.
Re: A Nairalanders Fitness Challenge by pansophist(m): 1:51pm On Jun 05, 2020
Colb461:
which is more best in loosing weight.sorry for your lose bro..pls I need answer

Losing weight is all about diet, not exercise. You can lose weight even if you sit on one place all day (but slowly), you just need to eat fewer calories and fewer junks.
Re: A Nairalanders Fitness Challenge by pansophist(m): 1:52pm On Jun 05, 2020
Ennyboy12:
Builders ooo
I heard gym can make you shorter...How true is this? And how can someone avoid it? sad

It a myth, similar to eating with a fork can make you have double teeth grin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalanders Fitness Challenge by pansophist(m): 1:57pm On Jun 05, 2020
Sydneysheldon:

Like most people, exercise is not the problem, but dieting. IT. IS. HARD!!!

Your physique looks well-built, but it's hidden under layers upon layers of subcutaneous fats. Undergo a low carb fat such as the ketogenic diet, or if you are crazy enough, do the psmf diet (google them). Few years ago, I did psmf and lost 10kg in one month. It is radical but it works.

After that, you will look so fine eh, as in like a model grin Your masculine physique will portray definition. Your zygomatic cheekbone (jawline) will accentuate and you will start to understand why women hate catcalling grin also dress fine join am sha, and if you fit speak better English, your own don better. Thank me later wink

1 Like

Re: A Nairalanders Fitness Challenge by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 05, 2020
Some guys don't like to have strong muscled body. How can one achieve this. A good athletic body.

Is swimming an option with cardio?
Re: A Nairalanders Fitness Challenge by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 05, 2020
pansophist:

Everybody has six-packs, but not everybody has lower boy fat to make the packs visible. Exercises are for health, fitness, and mobility. To reveal your six-packs, you have to engage in diets that will accelerate fat loss, and burn off those layers of fat covering your packs.

To see your packs, start eating fewer carb foods, eat more of protein and vegetables. As a rule of thumb, any food that is harvested from the ground is mostly carbohydrates (except vegetables), and any food from animals is protein and fats.

Hmm

Does this include noodles? Does eating too much noodles make one fat too
Re: A Nairalanders Fitness Challenge by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 05, 2020
Kola5281:

Baba I have this whiz khalifa structure, my pacs ain't that visible except I'm in a lying position. I'm really wanna add more biceps and perhaps pacs. So how do I I achieve this without really going to the gym.

Your under looks unkept...
Re: A Nairalanders Fitness Challenge by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 05, 2020
Sydneysheldon:
Keep it up.
Re: A Nairalanders Fitness Challenge by pansophist(m): 2:12pm On Jun 05, 2020
sassysure:
Some guys don't like to have strong muscled body. How can one achieve this. A good athletic body.

Is swimming an option with cardio?

Yes, swimming is cardio, even more, effective than running, jump rope, and can be compared to stair climbing. When you swim, your whole body weight rests on the paddling of your hands. So if you swim regularly, and eat right, you will look athletic and fit.
Re: A Nairalanders Fitness Challenge by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 05, 2020
Plead:

Hmm

Yes. Noodles like indomie is one of the worst kind of food to eat. It's a hungry man food filled with unhealthy carb. A pack of big indomie noodles is not less than 800 calories. What the Chinese produce, package and sell to us in Africa as noodles will not pass the standard health check on their country. Lots of MSG( u need to know what MSG can do to your body) and refined fat. Our politicians and their children don't eat indomie so they don't care. Ghana indomie noodle is even better than Nigerian one.

Since we started eating indomie this much, more cancer.
Make your research.
Re: A Nairalanders Fitness Challenge by pansophist(m): 2:18pm On Jun 05, 2020
Plead:

Hmm

Noodle is a big no-no, avoid it as if your life depends on it. Noodles have no fiber, proteins, vitamins, just refined sugar. Nex time you get hold of a noodle pack, just look at the nutritional component behind, it's basically sugar in a solid form. Also, it contains all kinds of preservatives and questionable chemicals. Just avoid it.

The only upside to noodles is that if you really wanna engage in an activity that is energy consuming, like running a marathon, then you may eat it, as your body metabolizes it faster and it becomes usable energy. But on a good sedentary day, do not eat noodles.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalanders Fitness Challenge by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 05, 2020
pansophist:

Yes, swimming is cardio, even more, effective than running, jump rope, and can be compared to stair climbing. When you swim, your whole body weight rests on the paddling of your hands. So if you swim regularly, and eat right, you will look athletic and fit.
Thank you.
Re: A Nairalanders Fitness Challenge by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 05, 2020
pansophist:

Noodle is a big no-no, avoid it as if your life depends on it. Noodles have no fiber, proteins, vitamins, just refined sugar. Nex time you get hold of a noodle pack, just look at the nutritional component behind, it's basically sugar in a solid form. Also, it contains all kinds of preservatives and questionable chemicals. Just avoid it.

The only upside to noodles is that if you really wanna engage in an activity that is energy consuming, like running a marathon, then you may eat it, as your body metabolizes it faster and it becomes usable energy. But on a good sedentary day, do not eat noodles.

What kinda food do you recommend for someone who wanna keep fit then?
Re: A Nairalanders Fitness Challenge by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 05, 2020
sassysure:

Yes. Noodles like indomie is one of the worst kind of food to eat. It's a hungry man food filled with unhealthy carb. A pack of big indomie noodles is not less than 800 calories. What the Chinese produce, package and sell to us in Africa as noodles will not pass the standard health check on their country. Lots of MSG( u need to know what MSG can do to your body) and refined fat. Our politicians and their children don't eat indomie so they don't care. Ghana indomie noodle is even better than Nigerian one.

Since we started eating indomie this much, more cancer.
Make your research.

Nah,I was referring to spaghetti.
Spaghetti can be classified as noodles,right?
Re: A Nairalanders Fitness Challenge by Colb461: 3:00pm On Jun 05, 2020
pansophist:

Losing weight is all about diet, not exercise. You can lose weight even if you sit on one place all day (but slowly), you just need to eat fewer calories and fewer junks.
tanks bro
Re: A Nairalanders Fitness Challenge by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 05, 2020
Plead:

Nah,I was referring to spaghetti.
Spaghetti can be classified as noodles,right?
Spaghetti is a type of pasta, not noodles.
Re: A Nairalanders Fitness Challenge by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 05, 2020
sassysure:

Spaghetti is a type of pasta, not noodles.

Hmm..

So,does eating too much spaghetti make one fat?

Cc
Pansophist
Re: A Nairalanders Fitness Challenge by NeduLuiZ(m): 5:18pm On Jun 05, 2020
#Day55

1 Like

Re: A Nairalanders Fitness Challenge by NeduLuiZ(m): 5:20pm On Jun 05, 2020
Trying to drop few pounds of fat now... Going for something leaner as from next week.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalanders Fitness Challenge by Chainex(m): 5:36pm On Jun 05, 2020
NeduLuiZ:
Good day nairalanders,I guess this maybe the best section to post this,since this is where I visit most.
The pandemic has granted me an ironic freedom,so I decided to embark on a fitness challenge... It's to run for 60days and today been day 20 I've decided to carry my nairaland family along,who knows I might be inspiring others.

Constructive criticism is allowed!

Below is a picture for day1

You look really good. Like wild west good
Re: A Nairalanders Fitness Challenge by Chainex(m): 5:37pm On Jun 05, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Ahhh you're short bye

Wait oh. How did you measure it shocked
Re: A Nairalanders Fitness Challenge by Chainex(m): 5:38pm On Jun 05, 2020
investordj:
Another way to say you r getting wet .You ladies can confuse person sha...

Specifics please. How?
Re: A Nairalanders Fitness Challenge by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 05, 2020
I shall be here tomorrow to open the floor,almost fully ready for the bash. I love to be in good shape and I kinda show off somehow lol.Wont be responding to any bash.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalanders Fitness Challenge by sacajawea: 6:25pm On Jun 05, 2020
dake40:
Nice one bro.. Just ordered for my SERIOUS MASS PROTEIN POWDER as i find it so hard to eat. Most times, i eat once per/day (I have enough foods just no appetite to eat)

Hopefully that will help me!
Yh you can mail the foods to me. I would really appreciate that, thanks
Re: A Nairalanders Fitness Challenge by sacajawea: 6:31pm On Jun 05, 2020
This Guy na 419 correct Hustler. b4 the next two to three months you go don Phuck like 20 Nairaland girls. Nice one #thumbs up may your strategy continue toale you happy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

He Ended Up Having Sex With Two Blood Sisters. Advice Him On What To Do / Masturbation Videos Of Big Boobs Instagram Model, Pamela Watara Leaks Online / The 4 Main Human Butt Shape (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.