Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

A Nairalanders Fitness Challenge - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalanders Fitness Challenge (18743 Views)

Photos From A Nairalanders Wedding Ceremony / Huge Man Caught His Woman With Her Personal Fitness Trainer. See What He Did Nex / "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalanders Fitness Challenge by Albertone(m): 10:33pm On May 23, 2020
PRISTINEMUSCLES:

Well said @pansophist

Let me throw more light on paragraph 3 and 4.

One thing about muscle-building is that your face should become well-chiseled most especially when your body-fat level begins to drop. For me when I begin to add some body-fats, the first place I notice this is on my face.

Your muscles will not disappear but it will shrink. Muscle building is a lifestyle, it is lifelong . Once you stop training and eating right then the muscles begin to depreciate. At least you must train 3 days in a week. You must keep on challenging the muscles. Our body can adapt very easily to external stimulus. For a person to break away from the plateau zone into the freak mode takes massive, scientific and deliberate approach.

Happy GYMING
Noted! Thanks so much
Re: A Nairalanders Fitness Challenge by Albertone(m): 10:36pm On May 23, 2020
Re: A Nairalanders Fitness Challenge by A50boner: 8:56am On May 24, 2020
dake40:
Nice one bro.. Just ordered for my SERIOUS MASS PROTEIN POWDER as i find it so hard to eat. Most times, i eat once per/day (I have enough foods just no appetite to eat)

Hopefully that will help me!
hi sir...have you gotten your serious mass protein powder and where did you get it from?...I've been trying to get one from Amazon but the whole lockdown thing isn't making it possible...
Re: A Nairalanders Fitness Challenge by NeduLuiZ(m): 3:08pm On May 25, 2020
#Day45 !!!

Re: A Nairalanders Fitness Challenge by Biglittlelois(f): 4:11pm On May 25, 2020
NeduLuiZ:
Day10

kiss kiss kiss

Re: A Nairalanders Fitness Challenge by Biglittlelois(f): 4:15pm On May 25, 2020
MJBOLT:
which day man go get chest like this?even if i do 200 press ups nothing go show

cheesy cheesy
Re: A Nairalanders Fitness Challenge by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 25, 2020
Guys, I did 15push-ups yesterday and today, but my body no even send me embarassed

Re: A Nairalanders Fitness Challenge by NeduLuiZ(m): 1:10pm On May 26, 2020
locust:
Guys, I did 15push-ups yesterday and today, but my body no even send me embarassed
It's a process bro
Re: A Nairalanders Fitness Challenge by emperorsversion(m): 2:02pm On May 26, 2020
Even me. I do 30 push ups yesterday and today (early morning) right after waking up....

My brother I am almost passing out oo... yet no improvement

Re: A Nairalanders Fitness Challenge by TissuePaper: 4:50am On May 29, 2020
emperorsversion:
Even me. I do 30 push ups yesterday and today (early morning) right after waking up....

My brother I am almost passing out oo... yet no improvement
hit the gym

Re: A Nairalanders Fitness Challenge by nauttyn(m): 8:01am On May 29, 2020
Day 17
Re: A Nairalanders Fitness Challenge by KayRed: 10:40am On May 29, 2020
who wants to join.. 100 push ups for 30 days.. currently my day 3.. my muscles are already crying.. but I'm not gonn give up. we die here
Re: A Nairalanders Fitness Challenge by NeduLuiZ(m): 7:56pm On May 29, 2020
nauttyn:
Day 17
post pictures to inspire other ...kudos bro!
Re: A Nairalanders Fitness Challenge by TSBO: 8:49pm On May 29, 2020
pansophist:

I do a simple exercise known as 5x5 for strength, and jogging for cardio. They are all compound exercises that worked for all the major muscle groups in your body. It is simple, effective, and not complicated.

They are Squats, Deadlift, Bench press, overhead press, barbell row. So you start with how many kgs you can lift, then progress from there. For jogging, I try to run 5 miles in 40 mins, though 45 mins are my average. If the weather is bad, I do jump rope instead. It is as effective as running, as it burns as much, if not more calories, and recruit more muscle group than running. If you want to burn an excessive amount of calories, then do stair climbing.

Sometimes when I eat large food (such as swallow and junks), and my stomach feels like a big iceblock is inside that refuse to melt, I use stairs climbing to force into digestion. If you do it for 30 mins, every day, you go slim by force. It is more effective than running and jump rope combined. Also, you must get nutrition right. Let me know how I can help you.

I've been experimenting with routines and tried German Volume training (10×5 though, not 10×10) for two weeks but it was quite intense and I already have a busy schedule. I am now trying out the 5x5, three days a week using the Push, Pull, Legs split. All compound exercises but also incorporating the lateral raise, biceps curl, and weighted calf raise (one of three exercises on each of the days). Just the first week in.

Do you think I can build a lot of muscle mass and get shredded doing this consistently? I am a beginner, typically slim and have gained some muscle already from the previous regimens.

And by the way, I use dumbbells for the exercises. Trying to get more dumbbell weights as I get used to the weights I currently have.
Re: A Nairalanders Fitness Challenge by nauttyn(m): 3:20am On May 31, 2020
day 20
Re: A Nairalanders Fitness Challenge by Nobody: 3:33am On May 31, 2020

Re: A Nairalanders Fitness Challenge by Nobody: 3:34am On May 31, 2020

Re: A Nairalanders Fitness Challenge by Ennyboy12(m): 6:18am On May 31, 2020
Warlord2012:

Keep it up! cool
Re: A Nairalanders Fitness Challenge by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 31, 2020
Ennyboy12:

Keep it up! cool
Thanks boss
Re: A Nairalanders Fitness Challenge by IceColdVeins(m): 12:55pm On May 31, 2020
I may have to join this challenge
That was me like 6 years ago .
I'm not as buff as that currently though.

Re: A Nairalanders Fitness Challenge by LINTUNE(m): 2:13pm On May 31, 2020
Millenniumlady:
I hope you keep this same energy when we meet because I can't stand and watch a kid of 19yrs of age disrespect a 22yr old lady
lol..hope u know say man na man, im sure even a 14 year old boy will deal with u mercilessly when it comes to physical combat
Re: A Nairalanders Fitness Challenge by NeduLuiZ(m): 8:33am On Jun 01, 2020
#Day50 guys.

Re: A Nairalanders Fitness Challenge by NeduLuiZ(m): 10:22am On Jun 01, 2020
Here we are

Re: A Nairalanders Fitness Challenge by NeduLuiZ(m): 10:24am On Jun 01, 2020
I'm keeping it real

Re: A Nairalanders Fitness Challenge by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 01, 2020
would soon share mine too here or is it for men alone? , but first let me go and prepare very well for the bashing that will be bombarding me left right and centre
Re: A Nairalanders Fitness Challenge by KayRed: 11:14pm On Jun 01, 2020
Rozz:
would soon share mine too here or is it for men alone? , but first let me go and prepare very well for the bashing that will be bombarding me left right and centre
lol.. we waiting maami
Re: A Nairalanders Fitness Challenge by Nobody: 12:17am On Jun 02, 2020
Rozz:
you are very free to share yours.
Re: A Nairalanders Fitness Challenge by paul100(m): 12:56am On Jun 02, 2020
Warlord2012:
with zero gym equipment,just push ups, abdominals, pull ups and skipping.
For how long have you being doing this home workout?
Re: A Nairalanders Fitness Challenge by Nobody: 7:23am On Jun 02, 2020
paul100:

For how long have you being doing this home workout?

For over 6 months

Re: A Nairalanders Fitness Challenge by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 02, 2020
NeduLuiZ:
I'm keeping it real
Let's do it bro!
Re: A Nairalanders Fitness Challenge by nappy760(m): 10:20am On Jun 02, 2020
undecided how do you guys work on your stomach

I dread doing stomach workout
Re: A Nairalanders Fitness Challenge by pansophist(m): 1:01pm On Jun 02, 2020
TSBO:

I've been experimenting with routines and tried German Volume training (10×5 though, not 10×10) for two weeks but it was quite intense and I already have a busy schedule. I am now trying out the 5x5, three days a week using the Push, Pull, Legs split. All compound exercises but also incorporating the lateral raise, biceps curl, and weighted calf raise (one of three exercises on each of the days). Just the first week in.

Do you think I can build a lot of muscle mass and get shredded doing this consistently? I am a beginner, typically slim and have gained some muscle already from the previous regimens.

And by the way, I use dumbbells for the exercises. Trying to get more dumbbell weights as I get used to the weights I currently have.

Leg split is not a compound exercise. Also by compound exercise, it should be understood in the context of an exercise that requires an object (e.g calisthenic and dumbbell). At best, I will describe the leg split as a gymnastic and flexibility thing, not for strength.

To your question, yes, you will build muscles, if you do it consistently, progressively, in a shorter timeframe, and eating nutritiously clean. This simply summarises everything you need to know/do about being fit. It is a lifestyle, not a one-off thing.

Also, you should add deadlift and squat, because I don't see how you will build explosiveness, raw strength, and muscles proportionally without incorporating those exercises.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Marriage To Uneducated Girl (advantages And Disadvantages) / The Wahala and Chaos Of Female Nature / Accepting Gifts From Other Guys