Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? (129178 Views)

Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) / Mothers, How Do You Stop A Baby From Breastfeeding? / Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by James2bone: 10:59pm On May 11, 2020
Believe it or not, some marriages are still intact today not because of love or money. But because of children.

4 Likes

Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by bonnyhope: 10:59pm On May 11, 2020
Mizwisdom:
95% of Nigerian marriages are going through similar turmoil. Nigerian men are not raised to be good husbands, even you will still raise your son to punish his wife and cling to your Apron. That's what it is here so whatever you see in your marriage, take it like that

Shut up

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by Kingarthur21: 11:00pm On May 11, 2020
Mstick:
Hmmmmmmm this one is tough, a broke man with ego is more dangerous than a rattle snake.

this men don't usually show their character...they use the gentleman tactic to cover up for their brokenness. They will cook,wash,wake their baes up with breakfast on their bed.They don't drink or smoke. The lady will marry him because he is different from the typical toxic man and a God fearing man

For example, if shibaraba the peasant wants a wife he will cower and even be very spiritual,doing domestic chores and avoiding cheating so they lady will forget of his brokenness and marry him for being a God fearing man other than us misogynistic men
Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by Herbephe1(m): 11:00pm On May 11, 2020
He is very near to God--hoe did you measure the proximity?
you said God should strike you if you're wrong--- God does not strike, or u mean good of thunder??

on a serious note, in marriage if one is goat the other must be sheep, it seems your husband is a goat here ( due to nonchalant,ungrateful and unappreciative attitude)so you need to turn to sheep not unintelligent sheep o, who find joy in looking, move closer to him, use the power you ladies have on us over him, he will vomit everything for you
Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 11, 2020
I have a father like your husband. He dumped all the expenses on my mom, to this day.
You can either slave away and keep spending to keep the family afloat, or you can decide enough is enough.
Whatever choice you make, I'll have you know that, if ever you're faced with the choice of either being a good wife or a good mother, choose the latter. Your children will never forget it.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by Seunallly: 11:01pm On May 11, 2020
kestolove95:
[̲̅[̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅D̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅i̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅v̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅o̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅r̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅c̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅e̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅d̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅m̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅o̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅d̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅a̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅f̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅u̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅c̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅k̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅a̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅n̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅d̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅m̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅o̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅v̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅e̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅o̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅n̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅w̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅i̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅t̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅h̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅u̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅r̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅l̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅i̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅f̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅e̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅,̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅g̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅e̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅t̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅a̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅y̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅o̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅u̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅n̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅g̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅g̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅u̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅y̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅a̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅s̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅a̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅s̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅e̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅c̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅t̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅o̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅y̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅.̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅.̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅.̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅n̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅o̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅t̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅i̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅m̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅e̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅m̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅e̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅n̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅a̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅r̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅e̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅s̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅t̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅u̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅p̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅e̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅e̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅d̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅]̲̅]
Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by jaxxy(m): 11:01pm On May 11, 2020
Mstick:
Hmmmmmmm this one is tough, a broke man with ego is more dangerous than a rattle snake.

Plenty sense

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by sheyitokz(m): 11:02pm On May 11, 2020
Nwodosis:
It is obvious you are not the talking type but the writing type, we have read your version, how do we get your husband's version? There is no smoke without fire!
CORRECT BHADMAN
Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by Rexology: 11:02pm On May 11, 2020
MizJaY:
Sorry for the long message but this lockdown period might favour reading long msgs.

I'm the quiet type so I have never opened mouth to insult my husband during any misunderstanding. Just arguments and my voice may go up a bit trying to explain or clear myself but he will start saying im raising my voice and talking back at him and start saying all sorts of things.

Honestly sometimes I wished I could unleash the anger deep down and screammm but I always have self control. If u sit with him, he will give u a million reasons why I'm not a good wife and if u don't know me well, u will fall for it because he tells it so well. I will not say everything he says is false, but 80% is. Only those that really know me, will know he is d one that has problem. He's too difficult at times.

In an office, there's usually that one person that quarrels with everyone am I right? But I end up being d only person that dat person doesn't quarrel with cos I try as much as possible to avoid quarrels that's just d kind of person I am. Calm and quiet.

When I met my husband NYSC days, he was very close to God, organizing programs in church and handling them. That was the main reason I got close to him cos I wasnt so spiritual and needed someone to help me grow spiritually through life. He told me he was called to be a pastor and that excited me but I'm not seeing that now lol. He's spiritual life is almost zero. And back then, he had nothing, we would spend all my money even to reach his sick mother in the village I would buy all the foodstuff to send to her.

The way he talked he sounded promising that things will get better with him, but today, I still suffer, I have no savings, all my salary is on the house. He works too and earns but he's salary covers rent and the children's school fees finished. I do the rest but he doesn't appreciate the fact that [b]I sacrifice everything [/b]I earn to feeding the house. We are family of 6. Everything provision, food, children school snack, fuel for car and gen, gas filing etc etc it's me. And that's how my whole salary will just go fiam.

if I ws getting a little appreciation I for no mind but rather I get insults o. It's my fault that
Money is finished, it's my fault that we have no savings, I don't know how to manage money, I'm hoarding my money etc etc those are d words that come out of his mouth o.

I used to be a beautiful woman but no more, I wear one shoe everyday to work, can't buy myself clothes shoes nothing I had to cut my hair to relieve myself from hair money lol. I'm stressed out thinking of where money will come for feeding when my salary gets finished before month end at times I have to beg my sister or my dad a pensioner or hussle one way or d other. I now developed high bp and today I'm living with hypertension taking drugs everyday. It was my parents that gave my husband d job he's doing today. He is not in talking terms with he's dad n siblings. Before he's mother died, things were not too good between them. My husband likes to always form man of d house and want me to apologise whenever there's a misunderstanding saying that I am d one wrong, I'm always wondering how am always the one wrong and he's not � every time.

Sometimes self I don't know what I did that mks him angry he will just start carrying face. Today makes it a week we are not talking cos he has been carrying face since 7days now, and went to post something on wassap yesterday that a woman that cannot apologise to her husband cannot stay in marriage.

My brothers and sisters if I know of anything I did that I have to apologise for yet I refused to apologise that is making him carry face, may God strike me. If u know I did anything wrong why not come to me and tell me u don't like what I did and tell me what i did rather than carry face up n down. He always does that. At times I do ask him and as usual am always d one at fault. Maybe it's cos I'm a quiet person he's taking me for mumu.

The national anthem now is that because he does not have money that's why I don't respect him the way I'm supposed to. I'm always careful with my word when gisting with him cos make I make mistake say Donald duke is d current governor of rivers state haaa problem don enter and it may spoil d sweet gisting we were having. He go almost insult me and become uninterested in gisting with me again cos i don talk mumu talk.

So how can I handle such man cos if no be say I be quiet person, I for don receive serious beating black and blue from this man cos he has done it earlier on in our marriage not serious beating sha but I had some bruises. If not that my parents are still alive and warned him. Tho he still attempts once in a blue moon I go jus arrange myself. But I'm kind of tired. I have no money cos trust me, if I had, Maybe i for don dey plan my move sef I no dey enjoy marriage life at all

Women don't miss the bolded lines, men take note.

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by Nine2Five: 11:02pm On May 11, 2020
Looking for job in Oil and gas, Telecomm, Construction, Engineering etc or desirous to up your skill, you need to see this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPpPkeoF_5w
Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by docherich4290: 11:03pm On May 11, 2020
just tell him sorry , case closed
Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by docherich4290: 11:04pm On May 11, 2020
call 07062764235 for correct stone coated roofing sheet in lagos

Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by Iluvmycontr3: 11:04pm On May 11, 2020
Nwodosis:
It is obvious you are not the talking type but the writing type, we have read your version, how do we get your husband's version? There is no smoke without fire!

Correct. Until we hear from both side.
Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:04pm On May 11, 2020
Kingarthur21:
we sabi that trick...when a man is poor he has to use bible to attract ladies...
I don't know when you ladies will learn. So you girls still take the words of men serious?take advice from people expert in the game of dating you will not hear word,you will listen to feminists and manginas.
Ambitiousness(talking of future projects and goals to proof to you he will not be poor forever),spirituality (church-church),and Effemination(washing,cooking,etc)are tools broke men use to get women. This men usually asslick ladies and act like the special man singled out of the rest of us "toxic men".

I would personally take the royal walk from such a situation but our cases are similar. You probably don't have the funds to move out and start life afresh and you have 4 children.
The low self esteem of a typical African woman that will not allow her put her happiness first above her kids and husbands will not let you go back to your parents home or squat with a friend...just keep praying and/or apologising.

Cc:pansophist ,mrbrownjay1

bro forget that story....
- unless we know what are her husband's accusations about her (that she claims are right), it is difficult to judge.
- hubby salary is spent on rent and school fees, her salary on house needs, but yet she is upset and wanna blame hubby for it?
- she is now ugly and would blame hubby, has only one shoe, and also would blame hubby, high BP/hypertension, na hubby's fault, abi?
- she is using all these excuses to now claim that she should disrespect her husband and deny him his position as "man of the house", thus why they dont get along (no wonder!).
- she clearly stated she does not enjoy that marriage, so why should the husband be any different?
- she clearly stated that if she had money she would be gone, no wonder her husband has washed his hand from her matter.

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by docherich4290: 11:05pm On May 11, 2020
camry muscle 2008 for sale toks 07062764235

Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by sheyitokz(m): 11:06pm On May 11, 2020
ABI this man don get side chick dats pregnant 4 him nd d girl sef don see say marriage don tey nd don dey disturb yhur husband already yhur yeye husband sef wey no get brain no come see chance tell u dats why he com dey bone faze
Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by Tribalism123(m): 11:06pm On May 11, 2020
Madam
In marriage and other relationships, one person seems to be the pillar for its success, and here, u happen to be the pillar, with what u have written o.

However, kindly, live to show ur kids how to be a better mum in all odds.

Check out his weak point.... If apologies are his weak points, PACKAGE IT WELL AND BE DISHING IT OUT THREE TIMES A DAY.

Who AM SORRY KILL FOR ZEALWORD?
Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by xandy84: 11:06pm On May 11, 2020
Nicca.... You made my day with your quote

Mstick:

Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by Truthserum: 11:06pm On May 11, 2020
MizJaY:
Sorry for the long message but this lockdown period might favour reading long msgs.

I'm the quiet type so I have never opened mouth to insult my husband during any misunderstanding. Just arguments and my voice may go up a bit trying to explain or clear myself but he will start saying im raising my voice and talking back at him and start saying all sorts of things.

Honestly sometimes I wished I could unleash the anger deep down and screammm but I always have self control. If u sit with him, he will give u a million reasons why I'm not a good wife and if u don't know me well, u will fall for it because he tells it so well. I will not say everything he says is false, but 80% is. Only those that really know me, will know he is d one that has problem. He's too difficult at times.

In an office, there's usually that one person that quarrels with everyone am I right? But I end up being d only person that dat person doesn't quarrel with cos I try as much as possible to avoid quarrels that's just d kind of person I am. Calm and quiet.

When I met my husband NYSC days, he was very close to God, organizing programs in church and handling them. That was the main reason I got close to him cos I wasnt so spiritual and needed someone to help me grow spiritually through life. He told me he was called to be a pastor and that excited me but I'm not seeing that now lol. He's spiritual life is almost zero. And back then, he had nothing, we would spend all my money even to reach his sick mother in the village I would buy all the foodstuff to send to her.

The way he talked he sounded promising that things will get better with him, but today, I still suffer, I have no savings, all my salary is on the house. He works too and earns but he's salary covers rent and the children's school fees finished. I do the rest but he doesn't appreciate the fact that I sacrifice everything I earn to feeding the house. We are family of 6. Everything provision, food, children school snack, fuel for car and gen, gas filing etc etc it's me. And that's how my whole salary will just go fiam.

if I ws getting a little appreciation I for no mind but rather I get insults o. It's my fault that
Money is finished, it's my fault that we have no savings, I don't know how to manage money, I'm hoarding my money etc etc those are d words that come out of his mouth o.

I used to be a beautiful woman but no more, I wear one shoe everyday to work, can't buy myself clothes shoes nothing I had to cut my hair to relieve myself from hair money lol. I'm stressed out thinking of where money will come for feeding when my salary gets finished before month end at times I have to beg my sister or my dad a pensioner or hussle one way or d other. I now developed high bp and today I'm living with hypertension taking drugs everyday. It was my parents that gave my husband d job he's doing today. He is not in talking terms with he's dad n siblings. Before he's mother died, things were not too good between them. My husband likes to always form man of d house and want me to apologise whenever there's a misunderstanding saying that I am d one wrong, I'm always wondering how am always the one wrong and he's not � every time.

Sometimes self I don't know what I did that mks him angry he will just start carrying face. Today makes it a week we are not talking cos he has been carrying face since 7days now, and went to post something on wassap yesterday that a woman that cannot apologise to her husband cannot stay in marriage.

My brothers and sisters if I know of anything I did that I have to apologise for yet I refused to apologise that is making him carry face, may God strike me. If u know I did anything wrong why not come to me and tell me u don't like what I did and tell me what i did rather than carry face up n down. He always does that. At times I do ask him and as usual am always d one at fault. Maybe it's cos I'm a quiet person he's taking me for mumu.

The national anthem now is that because he does not have money that's why I don't respect him the way I'm supposed to. I'm always careful with my word when gisting with him cos make I make mistake say Donald duke is d current governor of rivers state haaa problem don enter and it may spoil d sweet gisting we were having. He go almost insult me and become uninterested in gisting with me again cos i don talk mumu talk.

So how can I handle such man cos if no be say I be quiet person, I for don receive serious beating black and blue from this man cos he has done it earlier on in our marriage not serious beating sha but I had some bruises. If not that my parents are still alive and warned him. Tho he still attempts once in a blue moon I go jus arrange myself. But I'm kind of tired. I have no money cos trust me, if I had, Maybe i for don dey plan my move sef I no dey enjoy marriage life at all

When u were begging him to marry you u didn't see that he hasn't a job. U r here forming that ur money is what pays the bills. Six dependents means u already have 4 children for him (or so we assume). I take yansh greet u

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by kels923: 11:06pm On May 11, 2020
Take him back to the place where he met Jesus

MizJaY:

The way he talked he sounded promising that things will get better with him, but today, I still suffer, I have no savings, all my salary is on the house. He works too and earns but he's salary covers rent and the children's school fees finished. I do the rest but he doesn't appreciate the fact that I sacrifice everything I earn to feeding the house. We are family of 6. Everything provision, food, children school snack, fuel for car and gen, gas filing etc etc it's me. And that's how my whole salary will just go fiam.

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by jaymejate: 11:06pm On May 11, 2020
Mstick:

Thank you. Thank you so much. This is great
Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by jaxxy(m): 11:06pm On May 11, 2020
Julietsim:

This is true especially for most marriages. Because the man brings alot of money to the table,he will start forming boss. Start saving because the men of the days hmmm. If they are 90%breadwinner, they will be unappreciative. They want their wives to worship them and when the woman is the breadwinner, they become intimidated and start saying the woman is no more respectful.

That’s means the respect is based on who has more money. That is very dumb of both parties. U don’t understand the meaning of Respect.

U are mistaking intimidation for Respect in that house.
Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 11, 2020
kestolove95:
Divorce d modafucka nd move on with ur life, get a young guy as a sec toy...no time men are stupeed

Please do you or did you have a Father? Was or is he a man too?

Thanks
Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by Superwave: 11:07pm On May 11, 2020
With this notion in your head I can vouch your marriage is destined for doom before it started.
Jullima:
My dear you have described most Nigerian marriages. We see it here a lot on NL. Keeping malice and Nigerian husbands are 5&6. You are not allowed to express your feelings, it’s called talking back. You’re also supposed to apologise for something you were a victim of. If the husband is not 100% the breadwinner, even worse, any body language or words are interpreted as “you don’t respect me because you are contributing”

P.S our NL favourite matron will come in and blame you for not choosing right, even though he presented himself as a godly man or you must have done something to change a godly man.

Sis, it is well.

My dear sister, I am a man facing financial difficulties too but I struggle not to burden my wife n hardly take kobo from her. Anyway,she is still schooling. I will advice you to save whatever little you can from your salary. Half your salary, let your husband know you have been denying yourself of essentials you need for your everyday sustenance. Keep half of your pay to yourself and gift the remaining half to him n let him know that is all you will be volunteering to support the family with this month come what may.

He may chose not to collect it from you but be sure to place it where he can access it. As you take a penny from it let him know by noting on a jotter or sending him a message on whatsapp on the amount and precisely what the fund is used for. I want to believe you are out to save your marriage, in no time he should come to his senses and understand the weight you are lifting on his behalf. If he is still very nonchalant about is glaring failure as a father n husband, my sister run O run.

MizJaY:
Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by katyamizotta: 11:07pm On May 11, 2020
imam07:
Truly from your story,I can see I have ego. By telling us here you are the spending on him when he has nothing. I don't even bother to finish reading your story since I got to that spot u mentioned your husband had nothing. My conclusion is go and change your ways because a man will never accept u are right.
But she also stated that her husband pays rent and school fees. She didnt say she was spending alone

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by samoranononi(m): 11:08pm On May 11, 2020
After reading your post, I decided to check your profile to see your previous posts and after reading I come to a conclusion that you are the problem and basically not your husband.

2012 you were complaining about how you dated two guys and they ended up dumbing you. You dated one of them for 5 years and the other for two years. You said you were the one taking care of them financially and you spent on your savings on them and they ended up dumbing.

My question is what were you doing that made both of them to dump you? Were you able to analyzed your flaws and worked on them?

I saw another post about you soliciting for help to support yourself and your 3 kids but now you have 6 kids. Growing family without growing finance is something can crash home. I understand your income and that of your husband is no longer sufficient for your home.

My advice is pray for your husband. When a man truly cares about his family and his unable to give them the best, he ended up being frustrated and unhappy. you don’t have to remind him of his current situation every time. He needs your spiritual support more than you coming here to share this with us. Please spend more time to communicate to God than people.

May God bless you and your family

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by Seunallly: 11:08pm On May 11, 2020
nnamdibig:
̷Y̷̷o̷̷u̷̷ ̷̷a̷̷r̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷t̷̷h̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷m̷̷a̷̷n̷̷ ̷̷d̷̷e̷̷a̷̷r̷̷ ̷̷m̷̷a̷̷r̷̷r̷̷y̷̷i̷̷n̷̷g̷̷ ̷̷h̷̷i̷̷m̷̷ ̷̷a̷̷s̷̷ ̷̷y̷̷o̷̷u̷̷r̷̷ ̷̷w̷̷i̷̷f̷̷e̷̷.̷̷
̷̷s̷̷o̷̷r̷̷r̷̷y̷̷ ̷̷a̷̷b̷̷o̷̷u̷̷t̷̷ ̷̷t̷̷h̷̷a̷̷t̷̷.̷̷
̷̷
̷̷B̷̷u̷̷t̷̷ ̷̷o̷̷n̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷t̷̷h̷̷i̷̷n̷̷g̷̷ ̷̷I̷̷ ̷̷w̷̷i̷̷l̷̷l̷̷ ̷̷a̷̷s̷̷s̷̷u̷̷r̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷y̷̷o̷̷u̷̷ ̷̷i̷̷s̷̷ ̷̷t̷̷h̷̷a̷̷t̷̷ ̷̷i̷̷f̷̷ ̷̷y̷̷o̷̷u̷̷ ̷̷d̷̷o̷̷n̷̷'̷̷t̷̷ ̷̷l̷̷e̷̷a̷̷v̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷t̷̷h̷̷i̷̷s̷̷ ̷̷m̷̷a̷̷n̷̷,̷̷ ̷̷y̷̷o̷̷u̷̷ ̷̷w̷̷i̷̷l̷̷l̷̷ ̷̷m̷̷o̷̷s̷̷t̷̷ ̷̷l̷̷i̷̷k̷̷e̷̷l̷̷y̷̷ ̷̷d̷̷i̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷b̷̷e̷̷f̷̷o̷̷r̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷y̷̷o̷̷u̷̷r̷̷ ̷̷t̷̷i̷̷m̷̷e̷̷.̷
Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by grandstar(m): 11:09pm On May 11, 2020
Going to church or even being active in it does not mean you're a true Christians. Many are not living by Bible standards and worse, don't even understand it. For many, their pastor or being a pastor is their god.

You knew his type of behavior and you know your pocket and yet despite it all, had 4 kids! Do you have a death wish? If you had 2 kids, you'd be more comfortable. Don't go and have more kids.

A suggestion I'll make is that you start a Bible study with the Jehovah's Witnesses. They have the book "The Secret of Family Happiness". It has changed for better the family of thousands and would certainly do the same for yours.

You can request a bible study at www.jw.org

I suspect both of you are fit for each other despite his hard-to-please ways. He can also change and be more accommodating.

Also, think of new outlets to make money. Have you thought of becoming a social media marketer or digital marketing? Look into it.

It is something you can work from home. and be earning 6 figures monthly
Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by Ifechi2020: 11:10pm On May 11, 2020
Very good advice

(quote author=veave post=89104994]Hian.

Wetin I go talk go pain you o. But na the truth I go tell you. Madam, right now I can't tell you to start with 50% so I will say 20%.

Thank God there is covid and I pray your job doesn't get affected. As soon as you resume, the second day you get to work tell him there has been a 40% reduction from your salary due to low inflow of cash. You need to save at least 20% of your salary. This money no Matter if the roof is falling down you're not to touch it. Na your back up money be that. The other 20% is for your upkeep. You and your kids should survive on the remaining 50% because you'd definitely pay tithe. It's because he knows you always have a back up plan that is why he is relaxed and allowing you foot all the bills.
No this kain thing make me say I no go marry "brother" when I dey small. Most of them are lazy and are dreamers. They expect manner to fall from heaven after their praying and fasting forgetting Paul had a handiwork that sustained him all through his life hence he didn't have to beg and depend on anyone. I no dey like this kind jist. He's not even appreciative of his supportive wife. I know women who use all their money to buy shoes, clothes and the latest asoebi, their husbands dare not say pim because they'd even take his own and join. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by mrkings84(m): 11:10pm On May 11, 2020
Iffffffy:
At some point, I thought I was the one doing this narration, it is well sis.
Do u know the op

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (35) (Reply)

Can You Suck Mucus Out your Childs Nose With Your Mouth? / Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! / Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.