Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? - Family (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? (129030 Views)

Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) / Mothers, How Do You Stop A Baby From Breastfeeding? / Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by midehill(m): 11:48pm On May 11, 2020
BlueAir:
U get time to answer cheesy people like them are easy to come across,they get frustrated and desperate in middle 30s as a single woman,even eye younger men who comes across them

Can u jes imagine ha statement. I wanted to lambast ha but had to control myself
Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by sowilli: 11:50pm On May 11, 2020
Uckroot:
The only thing people should learn from this thread is that IF YOU ARE STILL LACKING FINANCIALLY YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE CHILDREN.

Lack of family planning is even worse.

If your combined salary can’t keep a roof over your heads and feed you sufficiently while attending to dreams and aspirations just cancel all thoughts of children.

This is the 21st century. Anybody wey decide do like our parents because “they turned out fine” that person need flogging.

A word reach the wise to soak full bucket of garri.
God bless you. Young folks won’t learn- male and female alike. Instead they will be shaming one gender. The OP and her husband didn’t bother to plan their life from the start. Failing to plan is planning to fail- Moral lesson.

2 Likes

Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by Nobody: 11:51pm On May 11, 2020
You married a baby!
Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by Mac12(f): 11:51pm On May 11, 2020
MizJaY:
Sorry for the long message but this lockdown period might favour reading long msgs.

I'm the quiet type so I have never opened mouth to insult my husband during any misunderstanding. Just arguments and my voice may go up a bit trying to explain or clear myself but he will start saying im raising my voice and talking back at him and start saying all sorts of things.

Honestly sometimes I wished I could unleash the anger deep down and screammm but I always have self control. If u sit with him, he will give u a million reasons why I'm not a good wife and if u don't know me well, u will fall for it because he tells it so well. I will not say everything he says is false, but 80% is. Only those that really know me, will know he is d one that has problem. He's too difficult at times.

In an office, there's usually that one person that quarrels with everyone am I right? But I end up being d only person that dat person doesn't quarrel with cos I try as much as possible to avoid quarrels that's just d kind of person I am. Calm and quiet.

When I met my husband NYSC days, he was very close to God, organizing programs in church and handling them. That was the main reason I got close to him cos I wasnt so spiritual and needed someone to help me grow spiritually through life. He told me he was called to be a pastor and that excited me but I'm not seeing that now lol. He's spiritual life is almost zero. And back then, he had nothing, we would spend all my money even to reach his sick mother in the village I would buy all the foodstuff to send to her.

The way he talked he sounded promising that things will get better with him, but today, I still suffer, I have no savings, all my salary is on the house. He works too and earns but he's salary covers rent and the children's school fees finished. I do the rest but he doesn't appreciate the fact that I sacrifice everything I earn to feeding the house. We are family of 6. Everything provision, food, children school snack, fuel for car and gen, gas filing etc etc it's me. And that's how my whole salary will just go fiam.

if I ws getting a little appreciation I for no mind but rather I get insults o. It's my fault that
Money is finished, it's my fault that we have no savings, I don't know how to manage money, I'm hoarding my money etc etc those are d words that come out of his mouth o.

I used to be a beautiful woman but no more, I wear one shoe everyday to work, can't buy myself clothes shoes nothing I had to cut my hair to relieve myself from hair money lol. I'm stressed out thinking of where money will come for feeding when my salary gets finished before month end at times I have to beg my sister or my dad a pensioner or hussle one way or d other. I now developed high bp and today I'm living with hypertension taking drugs everyday. It was my parents that gave my husband d job he's doing today. He is not in talking terms with he's dad n siblings. Before he's mother died, things were not too good between them. My husband likes to always form man of d house and want me to apologise whenever there's a misunderstanding saying that I am d one wrong, I'm always wondering how am always the one wrong and he's not � every time.

Sometimes self I don't know what I did that mks him angry he will just start carrying face. Today makes it a week we are not talking cos he has been carrying face since 7days now, and went to post something on wassap yesterday that a woman that cannot apologise to her husband cannot stay in marriage.

My brothers and sisters if I know of anything I did that I have to apologise for yet I refused to apologise that is making him carry face, may God strike me. If u know I did anything wrong why not come to me and tell me u don't like what I did and tell me what i did rather than carry face up n down. He always does that. At times I do ask him and as usual am always d one at fault. Maybe it's cos I'm a quiet person he's taking me for mumu.

The national anthem now is that because he does not have money that's why I don't respect him the way I'm supposed to. I'm always careful with my word when gisting with him cos make I make mistake say Donald duke is d current governor of rivers state haaa problem don enter and it may spoil d sweet gisting we were having. He go almost insult me and become uninterested in gisting with me again cos i don talk mumu talk.

So how can I handle such man cos if no be say I be quiet person, I for don receive serious beating black and blue from this man cos he has done it earlier on in our marriage not serious beating sha but I had some bruises. If not that my parents are still alive and warned him. Tho he still attempts once in a blue moon I go jus arrange myself. But I'm kind of tired. I have no money cos trust me, if I had, Maybe i for don dey plan my move sef I no dey enjoy marriage life at all

My dear I've learnt how to deal with this "you don't have respect" bullshit. I just answer yes or no, or I nod my head. Once the argument starts, I zip my mouth and press my phone(sometimes I go put water for mouth join, lol). When he says something funny, I laugh and that's all. I look for things to do so that I won't say a word before they say you insulted them. I watched my hubby make terrible mistakes that could easily be avoided but I wanted him to learn that WE ARE ONE.

He accuses you of been the one at fault all the time, AGREE and APOLOGISE whether you are right. Allow him have his way and whatever he decides to do, DON'T ARGUE. Play the mumu and get your husband back

I did this for few weeks and peace returned to my home. He now seeks for my opinion on issues, insists my suggestion be given a thought and honestly yearns for a conversation.

The issue of money, you really need to come up with and idea on how to start saving for the rainy day; you can't go dry completely.

2 Likes

Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by petitejolie(f): 11:52pm On May 11, 2020
Must for better for worse come to this worse. Must it be like this. This marriage thing is scary. U try to b careful to get a good spouse today but u can’t guarantee wat he or she turns out to b tomorrow. See just marry for love and money o. If u waka tomorrow u go fit waka with money.
Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by sowilli: 11:52pm On May 11, 2020
Amhappy:
Lol at ruining a marriage when you are already living with high BP. Fact check most Nigeria women are living with high BP because of their unhappy marriages. The marriage already ruin you,all you need is to survive and not die. I can relate with sacrificing, cutting your hair to avoid spending on hairdo,borrowing money from friends, siblings,pensioneer parents and even enemies just to survive. Mine is also about to ruin my business i wanted to open a thread on Nairaland about that but advise has been replace by insults heregrin grin. A friend taught me not to carry husband matter for head and that what has been helping me. If you die you die for nothing. Its time to gather heart and live your fantasy in the movies. Mine is better that he shows appreciation sometimes and don't shout or quarrel talk-less of fight. He still hold on to God and his faith all the same. The frustration surface here and then. Poverty will frustrate your life. Can turn a sweet soul into a demon. Hope is not lost. All the best.
As your children grow, you will see the wisdom inherent in your situation.
Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by sexylassie2(f): 11:52pm On May 11, 2020
Marrying Nigerian men nowadays is not worth it especially the broke ones that act like they have a future.

2 Likes

Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by sowilli: 11:53pm On May 11, 2020
Ibkay32:

cal me please if you need my service
you are on the path to destroying your glorious destiny.
Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by sowilli: 11:55pm On May 11, 2020
princessConfy:
seeing this post frightens me more. my relationship of 5 months is giving me headache. he said he can't give me money except I ask. I've tried to explain to him that I'm not good in asking and I don't ask because he said his ex gf used to be too demanding. now I don't know if I ask small he may think I'm pretending if I ask big he may think I'm too demanding. He will ask me to visit and when I want to leave he'll wait till we are almost at the junction before he will ask if I have T.p. anytime we have an argument he will threatened our relationship...
I don tire... cos I don't know if I should continue or quit.. relationship wahala
I guess when you visit you also open your legs. You are close to valley. By the time he is done, you might just fall.
Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by ghettochild4u(m): 11:55pm On May 11, 2020
MizJaY:
Sorry for the long message but this lockdown period might favour reading long msgs.

I'm the quiet type so I have never opened mouth to insult my husband during any misunderstanding. Just arguments and my voice may go up a bit trying to explain or clear myself but he will start saying im raising my voice and talking back at him and start saying all sorts of things.

Honestly sometimes I wished I could unleash the anger deep down and screammm but I always have self control. If u sit with him, he will give u a million reasons why I'm not a good wife and if u don't know me well, u will fall for it because he tells it so well. I will not say everything he says is false, but 80% is. Only those that really know me, will know he is d one that has problem. He's too difficult at times.

In an office, there's usually that one person that quarrels with everyone am I right? But I end up being d only person that dat person doesn't quarrel with cos I try as much as possible to avoid quarrels that's just d kind of person I am. Calm and quiet.

When I met my husband NYSC days, he was very close to God, organizing programs in church and handling them. That was the main reason I got close to him cos I wasnt so spiritual and needed someone to help me grow spiritually through life. He told me he was called to be a pastor and that excited me but I'm not seeing that now lol. He's spiritual life is almost zero. And back then, he had nothing, we would spend all my money even to reach his sick mother in the village I would buy all the foodstuff to send to her.

The way he talked he sounded promising that things will get better with him, but today, I still suffer, I have no savings, all my salary is on the house. He works too and earns but he's salary covers rent and the children's school fees finished. I do the rest but he doesn't appreciate the fact that I sacrifice everything I earn to feeding the house. We are family of 6. Everything provision, food, children school snack, fuel for car and gen, gas filing etc etc it's me. And that's how my whole salary will just go fiam.

if I ws getting a little appreciation I for no mind but rather I get insults o. It's my fault that
Money is finished, it's my fault that we have no savings, I don't know how to manage money, I'm hoarding my money etc etc those are d words that come out of his mouth o.

I used to be a beautiful woman but no more, I wear one shoe everyday to work, can't buy myself clothes shoes nothing I had to cut my hair to relieve myself from hair money lol. I'm stressed out thinking of where money will come for feeding when my salary gets finished before month end at times I have to beg my sister or my dad a pensioner or hussle one way or d other. I now developed high bp and today I'm living with hypertension taking drugs everyday. It was my parents that gave my husband d job he's doing today. He is not in talking terms with he's dad n siblings. Before he's mother died, things were not too good between them. My husband likes to always form man of d house and want me to apologise whenever there's a misunderstanding saying that I am d one wrong, I'm always wondering how am always the one wrong and he's not � every time.

Sometimes self I don't know what I did that mks him angry he will just start carrying face. Today makes it a week we are not talking cos he has been carrying face since 7days now, and went to post something on wassap yesterday that a woman that cannot apologise to her husband cannot stay in marriage.

My brothers and sisters if I know of anything I did that I have to apologise for yet I refused to apologise that is making him carry face, may God strike me. If u know I did anything wrong why not come to me and tell me u don't like what I did and tell me what i did rather than carry face up n down. He always does that. At times I do ask him and as usual am always d one at fault. Maybe it's cos I'm a quiet person he's taking me for mumu.

The national anthem now is that because he does not have money that's why I don't respect him the way I'm supposed to. I'm always careful with my word when gisting with him cos make I make mistake say Donald duke is d current governor of rivers state haaa problem don enter and it may spoil d sweet gisting we were having. He go almost insult me and become uninterested in gisting with me again cos i don talk mumu talk.

So how can I handle such man cos if no be say I be quiet person, I for don receive serious beating black and blue from this man cos he has done it earlier on in our marriage not serious beating sha but I had some bruises. If not that my parents are still alive and warned him. Tho he still attempts once in a blue moon I go jus arrange myself. But I'm kind of tired. I have no money cos trust me, if I had, Maybe i for don dey plan my move sef I no dey enjoy marriage life at all
I feel your pain and it appears ur husband put up those appearances during nysc days.. I thought it was only women who do that..
Well if u feel hypertension is now the order in ur life... Oya walk away.. Dont listen to fix ur marriage that people will b telling u.. Many are six feet below after trying to fix shit.
Make I tel u. If ur husband can have problems with the family he grow up with.. Then u really are enduring.. As par savings ehn... As long as he's d leech in ur life...
U will never save...
He doesn't even appreciate u..
He's got stupid empty ego ontop say e no get money...
Haa aunty, inform ur family u may be quitting ur marriage unless they want to have a dead daughter....
A word is enough for the wise..
If u die.. He Wil Bleep many other toto ooo
Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by tunize(m): 11:56pm On May 11, 2020
Those marital vows are very powerful that is why i repeat why u have to think through before walking down the alter with any man or woman " for better for worse, in sickness and in health, till death do u part no b joke ooh" Madam i guess this is the for better for worse part so is now left for u to tink about fixing ur marriage not running from ur marriage...
Una dey make us fear marriage ooh shuuuuu
Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by emmaodet: 11:57pm On May 11, 2020
Beatswim:
do u even ask why our actresses are either divorced or separated

The reasons i know are but not limited to -

Infidelity on their part.

Arrogance - when they believe they have a lot of admirers out there and thereby regularly looking down on the hubby.

Financial independence - They believe they have what it takes to live alone.

Too much exposure - When you meet the creame de la creame of the society regularly like footballers, politicians, musicians etc, you will hardly respect your bf or hubby who is a common citizen.

Let me stop here.
Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by Jullima(f): 11:58pm On May 11, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
is it madam bukat? that woman pisses me off
wink grin
Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by chronique(m): 11:58pm On May 11, 2020
You have entered one chance like this so. Sorry though.
MizJaY:

Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by sowilli: 11:59pm On May 11, 2020
dominique:
Men nag more than women in marriage yet they keep saying it's women that nag. Me, I can't keep apologising for the wrong I did not do, if he wants to carry face, let him carry face. Good thing my ignore game is on point. If you refuse to eat, I stop cooking for you. I may not always talk back but I won't keep quiet all the time because I gats to be submissive.

@op
A lot of people treat you bad because you let them get away with it. You need to start standing up for yourself. Tell him disagreeing with him does not mean you're disrespecting him. Once a while, remind him of your contributions to the family. Tell him you're ready to live without him if that's what will give you peace of mind. If he's still acting up, park him to one side and face your kids. Start being selfish, put yourself first. let your happiness revolve around yourself and your kids. The moment men see how well you can and will live without them, they tend to sit up.
The problem is not who has agreed or not agreed. It is not about standing up. Doing all this will still keep the family in poverty. They might even have the fifth child in the midst of the poverty. The problem here is money which both parties have not bothered to understand how they can make, plan and manage. If two lions keep fighting everyday without going to look for meat to eat, won’t hunger kill them before the fight does?
Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by Jullima(f): 11:59pm On May 11, 2020
emmaodet:

I guess staying alone instead of marrying would have solved most of these problems for you ladies then, abi?
Actually, the world needs less women to get married and become pregnant. This is not the time to even encourage more women to marry sef.
As it stands, we only need 1 out of 5 ladies to get married and give birth to ONLY 1 kid for the Earth to function on it's Normal condition.
Presently, the earth is more or less like a pig pen for 20 pigs but accommodating 60 pigs now. I guess a lot need to leave the pen without been replaced.
Okay, do you. There are lots of men that have decided not to get married or have children. Their life, their choice.

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by OriOko88(m): 11:59pm On May 11, 2020
akinade28:
Stories like this makes the issue of marriage very scary for people like me

Text me pls. 08061637389. I'm in ife too cool
Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by Golden1989: 11:59pm On May 11, 2020
[Women please gather here,Let's have a meeting.Agenda:How to handle stress in marriage

Money is finished, it's my fault that we have no savings, I don't know how to manage mon
Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by elchapoo: 12:00am On May 12, 2020
bukatyne:

I see two issues:

1. You both are earning below the standard of living you have set for yourselves. In what ways is your husband trying to increase his earnings?

2. Do you have a written budget where you can track income with expenditure so you see where you can cut expenses (I know what you have is not enough however, that will reduce the mental stress on you).

3. You have the classic egoistic Nigerian husband. How do you navigate them? By apologizing when issues crop up whether you are wrong or not. Yorubas call that apology 'gba je n simi' or 'sorry, let me rest.'
So issues come up, it is quickly 'sweetheart, sorry, I did not mean it like that.', 'sorry, no vex' etc.

4. His spiritual life: what happened to the man that wanted to be a pastor? Just how you leaned on him for spiritual growth, you might need to return the favour now.

And good that you have to wisdom to avoid his blows since you are still willing to stay.

Bravo
You are a good wife muatilia 1 roll of high target.
Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by naturefellow(m): 12:06am On May 12, 2020
KingKayxCee11:
Half of your write up is a rantgrin

God help the married.
keep off if you have nothing meaningful to contribute.
And hopefully, 10yrs later, you don't revisit comments under this rant to seek solutions to your ailing marriage undecided
Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by joepepsy(m): 12:06am On May 12, 2020
You will not tell us your wrongs but paint your husband has a devil, maybe you irritate the man or you always look unpleasant, there must be something you are doing wrong.
MizJaY:

Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by PHijo(m): 12:06am On May 12, 2020
Alawaxbimbex:
With the kind of stories I read daily on nairaland about marriage...I'm so scared of marriage ooo...God pls bless me with a good husband when it's time for me to marry

Will you be a good wife? Prepare to be a good one and then pray for a good husband.

Many of the "bad husbands " never had being bad as their hear desire.
Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by sowilli: 12:06am On May 12, 2020
bukatyne:

Nobody likes it.

Infact, most humans don't like to apologize for what they did talk more of something not done.

Let's look at the OP's situation:

1. She is married to a typical 'Nigerian' husband with ego, entitlement, think they deserve worship, unwilling to invest in the good of the marriage et AL.

2. This particular strain keeps malice whenever there is a misunderstanding (never mind who is wrong) till she apologizes

3. For some reasons, his malice gets to her.

4. She is NOT ready to leave the marriage as at today, nobody knows tomorrow.

5. From points 1 to 4 above, the onus is on her to try and create an atmosphere relatively peaceful because she cannot ignore him.

6. When I say apologize, it is not the heartfelt I realize I am wrong type. It is the sorry, let me rest type.

Just how we do 'Bros nor vex, where is the road to the abbattoir' or 'sorry, are you the last on the queue/ is there any one behind you?'

In the Scenario above, you are not sorry for anything, it is however an ice breaker.

So also her husband starts, it is 'daddy X, abeg no vex, I did not see it that way' or 'I am sorry you felt that way'.

You are not even apologizing for what you did however for the way other person feels.

We must learn to focus on what we can control and move on.
Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by NwanyiOkpa(f): 12:07am On May 12, 2020
ImaIma1:

But a lady should have rich and poor guys at her disposal and settle for the poor one abi?

Rich guys are constantly marrying poor girls and rich girls marry poor guys. It's not only money people have to offer.

When I was also planning to marry, I had a guy that had his own company, plus an interstate transport business: quite rich and I had a civil servant working with the fed govt and another doctor based in the US. And I wasn't from a rich home. I chose the civil servant.

So stop thinking it's totally up to the man. What makes him decide to or not? Is it not the value you add to him? Or is it all about money for you?

No. You chose the one that is serious about marrying you.

Tell yourself the truth
Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by Jullima(f): 12:07am On May 12, 2020
FGonline:
if you can comport urselv and talk......fine
Are you always composed when you’re angry?

2 Likes

Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by degamonn: 12:08am On May 12, 2020
Don't turn yourself into a fool in the name of any marriage if what you have narrated is true. Relationship should be fair and balance.

Try to take of yourself to look good too irrespective of the situation.
Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by Nobody: 12:09am On May 12, 2020
To Marry now Na wahala, God let me marry somebody that will understand me and I too will understand her, amen. I hate fight and qurral like forever.
Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by joepepsy(m): 12:09am On May 12, 2020
were you married before? smh.
Ishilove:
Your husband sounds like my ex. If not that he is married to you, I would have sworn that he is the same person. Nasty creature.

I dealt with the situation by simply exing him, but your case is not so simple. My advice will be to endure until you can endure no more. When you get pushed to the wall, you will fight back. The outcome of that fight is what I don't know.
Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by Ibrahim3307(m): 12:10am On May 12, 2020
crackkhaus:
Who told you it's not simple? It's really very simple...
All is she needs is to save money, and she'll be gone.
so you have ex
Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by Nwaonyishi69: 12:10am On May 12, 2020
veave:
Hian.

Wetin I go talk go pain you o. But na the truth I go tell you. Madam, right now I can't tell you to start with 50% so I will say 20%.

Thank God there is covid and I pray your job doesn't get affected. As soon as you resume, the second day you get to work tell him there has been a 40% reduction from your salary due to low inflow of cash. You need to save at least 20% of your salary. This money no Matter if the roof is falling down you're not to touch it. Na your back up money be that. The other 20% is for your upkeep. You and your kids should survive on the remaining 50% because you'd definitely pay tithe. It's because he knows you always have a back up plan that is why he is relaxed and allowing you foot all the bills.
No this kain thing make me say I no go marry "brother" when I dey small. Most of them are lazy and are dreamers. They expect manner to fall from heaven after their praying and fasting forgetting Paul had a handiwork that sustained him all through his life hence he didn't have to beg and depend on anyone. I no dey like this kind jist. He's not even appreciative of his supportive wife. I know women who use all their money to buy shoes, clothes and the latest asoebi, their husbands dare not say pim because they'd even take his own and join.
A typical 'I don tire' advice, always from Ajegunle brought ups.
Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by Briller: 12:10am On May 12, 2020
Iffffffy:
At some point, I thought I was the one doing this narration, it is well sis.

Lol. I can relate.
Re: My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? by emilas1979(m): 12:11am On May 12, 2020
My sister honestly you are the problem with your marriage, it's very common with African women. A man pays school fees and rent and probably contributes his quota on day to day running of family, yet you condemn him. Whenever a woman contribute a dime in the house, this is always the case.
Goan fix yourself and your home
Good luck
Nwodosis:
It is obvious you are not the talking type but the writing type, we have read your version, how do we get your husband's version? There is no smoke without fire!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (35) (Reply)

Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! / Can You Suck Mucus Out your Childs Nose With Your Mouth? / Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.