Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,438 members, 7,830,201 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

I Am An Atheist. Who Can Convert Me Without Using Religious Books - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am An Atheist. Who Can Convert Me Without Using Religious Books (5561 Views)

Conversation I Had With A Muslim Who Was Trying To Convert Me. / Why Do Nigerian Motorists Keep Religious Books On Their Dashboards? / Meet The Pretty Lesbian Atheist Who Practices Witchcraft (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am An Atheist. Who Can Convert Me Without Using Religious Books by LiveLifeHub(m): 8:26pm On May 03, 2020
IlovePMB:
Is there a Supernatural life/force? I need real life
proofs without religious quotations.

Many are Christians, Muslims and so on just because of what they were taught or what was written in the Bible, Koran or other religious books. I here by challenge your faith. Prove your faith.

A proof of supernatural force (note am not talking about God - A Supernatural being), but want to prove beyond science, sighting what I have seen and experienced which probably you might have seen too.

Have you seen where people are being shot with gun and the bullet won't penetrate their bare body. or a person whose body no sharp metal like cutlass and knife could cut? This people became such after they did some spiritual ritual (charm).
Re: I Am An Atheist. Who Can Convert Me Without Using Religious Books by kingxsamz(m): 11:13pm On May 03, 2020
slimjohn2k5:
No need to convert u. I hv seen many like u wen about to die becomes emergency Christians. U will remember this if u hv opportunity to get to that phase. Some never get there as they die suddenly but if it comes slowly for u, u will remember this post.

You people just love to lie.
How many atheists have you watched die in their death beds?

2 Likes

Re: I Am An Atheist. Who Can Convert Me Without Using Religious Books by slimjohn2k5: 2:32am On May 04, 2020
kingxsamz:

You people just love to lie.
How many atheists have you watched die in their death beds?
Wait until then grin angry grin

1 Like

Re: I Am An Atheist. Who Can Convert Me Without Using Religious Books by IlovePMB: 6:12am On May 04, 2020
Maximus69:

I am a Christian and i can prove the existence of my own God without quoting any book!

What are your rules?

Will you stick to your own rules by not quoting any scriptures? smiley

Yes I will stick to the rules
Re: I Am An Atheist. Who Can Convert Me Without Using Religious Books by IlovePMB: 6:13am On May 04, 2020
LiveLifeHub:

A proof of supernatural force (note am not talking about God - A Supernatural being), but want to prove beyond science, sighting what I have seen and experienced which probably you might have seen too.

Have you seen where people are being shot with gun and the bullet won't penetrate their bare body. or a person whose body no sharp metal like cutlass and knife could cut? This people became such after they did some spiritual ritual (charm).

I have heard but have not seen.
Re: I Am An Atheist. Who Can Convert Me Without Using Religious Books by Nobody: 7:01am On May 04, 2020
Foolish human being
Mumu like you

Nobody (including the deities) send you.

Zombie keep that face in hiding.
IlovePMB:

Re: I Am An Atheist. Who Can Convert Me Without Using Religious Books by Nobody: 7:02am On May 04, 2020
IlovePMB:

Yes I will stick to the rules

Hmmmmmmmm

I've met atheists in many cases but they're not used to keeping their words, yet i will give you the benefit of doubt!

OK.

So how do you feel about the condition we found ourselves in this world that is filled with Racism?

Do you think it's possible for mankind to experience LOVE, JOY and PEACE within the human race?

We do watch animal documentaries on TV, and we can see how difficult it is for them to coexist because some are herbivores while others are carnivores.
But humans can survive without eating one another and we can communicate through speech and expression so is it possible for us to live together in peace as a global family?
How do you welcome such development?
Re: I Am An Atheist. Who Can Convert Me Without Using Religious Books by Nephilim: 7:05am On May 04, 2020
IlovePMB:

Many are Christians, Muslims and so on just because of what they were taught or what was written in the Bible, Koran or other religious books. I here by challenge your faith. Prove your faith.
weyrey! Come make I convert you to pdf.
Who cares whether you die an atheist. It's your decision, so fučk it and fûck off!
Re: I Am An Atheist. Who Can Convert Me Without Using Religious Books by LiveLifeHub(m): 7:31am On May 04, 2020
IlovePMB:

I have seen both Physically when I was a student in secondary school and on media where a soldier shot bullets into his mouth and brought them out again.
Re: I Am An Atheist. Who Can Convert Me Without Using Religious Books by malvisguy212: 8:03am On May 04, 2020
IlovePMB:

Muslims say it is in Allah. Many other religions have their own stories.

Read well before you reply post, the person you reply did not say Christianity is the complete joy, He say Jesus is the complete joy.

All religions speak highly about Jesus.
Re: I Am An Atheist. Who Can Convert Me Without Using Religious Books by IlovePMB: 9:01am On May 04, 2020
LiveLifeHub:

I have seen both Physically when I was a student in secondary school and on media where a soldier shot bullets into his mouth and brought them out again.

I would have believed you if you were the one that shut him with your own correct gun. There are toy guns that sound just like real guns but are not harmful. If there was anything like a soldier being immune to gun shuts, the government would have employed them to fight and defeat boko haram. But BH still kill Nigerian soldiers like mosquitoes.
Re: I Am An Atheist. Who Can Convert Me Without Using Religious Books by IlovePMB: 9:17am On May 04, 2020
Maximus69:

Hmmmmmmmm

I've met atheists in many cases but they're not used to keeping their words, yet i will give you the benefit of doubt!

OK.

So how do you feel about the condition we found ourselves in this world that is filled with Racism?

Do you think it's possible for mankind to experience LOVE, JOY and PEACE within the human race?

We do watch animal documentaries on TV, and we can see how difficult it is for them to coexist because some are herbivores while others are carnivores.
But humans can survive without eating one another and we can communicate through speech and expression so is it possible for us to live together in peace as a global family?
How do you welcome such development?

Humans have a well developed brain than other animals. The only thing that differentiates us from other animals is our brain.

And the more our brain is developed, the more we can communicate effectively, the more we can live in peace, the more we understand life. You can see that some of us even in Nairaland here still behave like animals example DontBeStupid, budaatum and Nephilim. They have low IQ that is why they are behaving like monkeys and baboons.

Also check our African live styles with that of developed countries, you would see that we are more corrupt, wicked, evil, superstitious, hypocritical, intolerant, barbaric and some Africans still eat their fellow humans. These are as a result of poor mental development.

With education and as evolution of mankind goes on humans would be more united, more loving and more sincere.
Re: I Am An Atheist. Who Can Convert Me Without Using Religious Books by Nobody: 9:22am On May 04, 2020
FAILED, USELESS FOOL!

I told you nobody send u, u have finally confirmed it.

Confused and frustrated animal wey dey claim atheist. Your confusion and frustration changes nothing.

Keep that ugly face in hiding.

[s]
IlovePMB:

Humans have a well developed brain than other animals. The only thing that differentiates us from other animals is our brain.

And the more our brain is developed, the more we can communicate effectively, the more we can live in peace, the more we understand life. You can see that some of us even in Nairaland here still behave like animals example DontBeStupid and Nephilim. They have low IQ that is why they are behaving like monkeys and baboons.

Also check our African live styles with that of developed countries, you would see that we are more corrupt, wicked, evil, superstitious, hypocritical, intolerant, barbaric and some Africans still eat their fellow humans. These are as a result of poor mental development.

With education and as evolution of mankind goes on humans would be more united, more loving and more sincere.
[/s]
Re: I Am An Atheist. Who Can Convert Me Without Using Religious Books by Nobody: 9:46am On May 04, 2020
IlovePMB:

And the more our brain is developed, the more we can communicate effectively, the more we can live in peace, the more we understand life. You can see that some of us even in Nairaland here still behave like animals example DontBeStupid and Nephilim. They have low IQ that is why they are behaving like monkeys and baboons.

@ the underlined.

Can you point to any human Society where this evolution theory has been working at least to some extent to prove that it's true?
As in
UNITY
LOVE
SINCERITY! undecided
Re: I Am An Atheist. Who Can Convert Me Without Using Religious Books by IlovePMB: 10:15am On May 04, 2020
Maximus69:

@ the underlined.

Can you point to any human Society where this evolution theory has been working at least to some extent to prove that it's true?
As in
UNITY
LOVE
SINCERITY! undecided

The rate of wars is reducing as time progresses. Mankind did a lot of evil in the past compared to today. Racism was also worse in the past.

Evolution takes many years before one will notice significant changes. But with technology, proper records would be kept and in millions of years to come, people that would be around that time can then compare our pictures with theirs.
They would see jaw dropping changes.

We can even notice some things that look like evolution of new species in our time. Example in medicine, bacteria are becoming resistant to antibiotics. Also, viruses do mutate and render any immunization done against them useless.
Re: I Am An Atheist. Who Can Convert Me Without Using Religious Books by Nobody: 10:27am On May 04, 2020
IlovePMB:

The rate of wars is reducing as time progresses. Mankind did a lot of evil in the past compared to today. Racism was also worse in the past.

Evolution takes many years before one will notice significant changes. But with technology, proper records would be kept and in millions of years to come, people that would be around that time can then compare our pictures with theirs.
They would see jaw dropping changes.

We can even notice some things that look like evolution of new species in our time. Example in medicine, bacteria are becoming resistant to antibiotics. Also, viruses do mutate and render any immunization done against them useless.

So in a nutshell mankind should relax while all these goodies happen naturally! smiley
Re: I Am An Atheist. Who Can Convert Me Without Using Religious Books by IlovePMB: 10:44am On May 04, 2020
Maximus69:

So in a nutshell mankind should relax while all these goodies happen naturally! smiley

We have no choice. This life obeys natural selection. If Covid-19 for instance was lethal enough to wipe out man on earth, we may go into extinction and the rest of other animals take over the world. But due to the fact that humans are advanced in technology, it would be hard for anything in this world to bring man into extinction. Even in the future, man may find a way to bring back dead person to life. Some companies in Russia and US are already running services of freezing human brains till that time comes when man discovers how to bring back life.
Re: I Am An Atheist. Who Can Convert Me Without Using Religious Books by Nobody: 11:00am On May 04, 2020
IlovePMB:

We have no choice. This life obeys natural selection. If Covid-19 for instance was lethal enough to wipe out man on earth, we may go into extinction and the rest of other animals take over the world. But due to the fact that humans are advanced in technology, it would be hard for anything in this world to bring man into extinction. Even in the future, man may find a way to bring back dead person to life. Some companies in Russia and US are already running services of freezing human brains till that time comes when man discovers how to bring back life.

Hmmmmmmmm

What proof is there that UNITY, LOVE and SINCERITY will result from all these?

Because mankind has this tremendous progress in technology but Unity, Love and Sincerity as you earlier asserted will result from this evolution thing, on the contrary is fast disappearing in our society! undecided
Re: I Am An Atheist. Who Can Convert Me Without Using Religious Books by IlovePMB: 11:22am On May 04, 2020
Maximus69:

Hmmmmmmmm

What proof is there that UNITY, LOVE and SINCERITY will result from all these?

Because mankind has this tremendous progress in technology but Unity, Love and Sincerity as you earlier asserted will result from this evolution thing, on the contrary is fast disappearing in our society! undecided

See how people all around the world are helping one another. Doctors sacrificing their lives to save others. People donating equipments, money, foodstuffs here and there.
Re: I Am An Atheist. Who Can Convert Me Without Using Religious Books by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 04, 2020
IlovePMB:

See how people all around the world are helping one another. Doctors sacrificing their lives to save others. People donating equipments, money, foodstuffs here and there.

This is amazing! undecided

So Covid19 has ended the hatred caused by Racism, Class, Religion e.t.c ?

Well i partially agree with you but the World Health Organization (W.H.O) advised all members of the organization to work together to fight Covid19.
That's why they are all acting this way.
Moreover there is no way we can live in isolation continuously so we have to try and assist one another in this dreadful time!
However since you've said there is nothing we can do other than to fold our harms and wait for things fall in place naturally, i wonder why atheists are typing countless write-ups everywhere as if we can compel others into hasten the needed changes! undecided
Re: I Am An Atheist. Who Can Convert Me Without Using Religious Books by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:47pm On May 04, 2020
IlovePMB:

Re: I Am An Atheist. Who Can Convert Me Without Using Religious Books by budaatum: 5:06pm On May 04, 2020
IlovePMB:

You are talking trash. Atheists desire proofs from religious people.
Ignorant stupid lazy fuqs who don't have the ability to seek for evidence with their own eyes go about seeking "proofs from religious people".

The hard working non lazy people diligently seek for proof with their own senses because they have [url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John%209:5-7&version=KJ21]washed in the Pool of Siloam[/url] and learnt how to use them.

Re: I Am An Atheist. Who Can Convert Me Without Using Religious Books by budaatum: 5:10pm On May 04, 2020
IlovePMB:

without religious quotations
And you only get to command this if you are paying for our data and the development of the brains in our heads.

Do show me you can afford it so I can send you a bill.

And sai my bubu you too.
Re: I Am An Atheist. Who Can Convert Me Without Using Religious Books by IlovePMB: 5:12pm On May 04, 2020
budaatum:

Ignorant stupid lazy fuqs who don't have the ability to seek for evidence with their own eyes go about seeking "proofs from religious people".

The hard working non lazy people diligently seek for proof with their own senses because they have [url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John%209:5-7&version=KJ21]washed in the Pool of Siloam[/url] and learnt how to use them.

I want genuinely religious and reasonable people who can convert me not animals and hypocrites.
Re: I Am An Atheist. Who Can Convert Me Without Using Religious Books by Csonice1: 5:24pm On May 04, 2020
IlovePMB:

In as much as I would never have answered you... Considering the fact that my basis for truth is the Bible which you term "religious books": but to help you according to the understanding given.. that you might be saved=I will leave you with something to ponder on:

I have a task for you : explain life : what makes you you?
*is it your body?
�When you lose one or more parts of it you are still you even in old age.�

*Is it your brain ?
your brain and data(memories and mentality: knowledge resident in the intellect) at age 3 is hardly the same at 90 but you are the same person.

It goes on and on and on.
without religion. It won't work. I guess you know within you that there is something more.. something supernatural that you don't know about.

How did you come about?
Evolution? Ridiculous!
Big bang?
Even the dumbest scientist knows better.

Go to an "uninhabited" place on Earth:
If you see
1.footprints
2.bones
3.spoons and utensils
4.rolex watch
5.a smart phone.
6.bed and a pillow
What will come to your mind?
"Someone is -or at least was -here"
Which of these items created themselves?

Do you know that you are more than a computer? Your DNA molecules were wisely programmed and wired with such an awesome wisdom that even baffles scientists.
Can there be a program without a programmer?
That you are here on Earth even defies common sense and science. Have you thought about the peculiar planet earth?
Re: I Am An Atheist. Who Can Convert Me Without Using Religious Books by Smhaykins(m): 5:25pm On May 04, 2020
IlovePMB:

There is a house in my area, anybody that rents apartment der must sell everything before packing out....may be you should come and rent one of d apartments... Then you will understand spirituality.
Re: I Am An Atheist. Who Can Convert Me Without Using Religious Books by budaatum: 5:29pm On May 04, 2020
IlovePMB:

I want genuinely religious and reasonable people who can convert me not animals and hypocrites.
Only animals and hypocrites would bother.
Re: I Am An Atheist. Who Can Convert Me Without Using Religious Books by IlovePMB: 5:30pm On May 04, 2020
Csonice1:

In as much as I would never have answered you... Considering the fact that my basis for truth is the Bible which you term "religious books": but to help you according to the understanding given.. that you might be saved=I will leave you with something to ponder on:

I have a task for you : explain life : what makes you you?
*is it your body?
�When you lose one or more parts of it you are still you even in old age.�

*Is it your brain ?
your brain and data(memories and mentality: knowledge resident in the intellect) at age 3 is hardly the same at 90 but you are the same person.

It goes on and on and on.
without religion. It won't work. I guess you know within you that there is something more.. something supernatural that you don't know about.

How did you come about?
Evolution? Ridiculous!
Big bang?
Even the dumbest scientist knows better.

Go to an "uninhabited" place on Earth:
If you see
1.footprints
2.bones
3.spoons and utensils
4.rolex watch
5.a smart phone.
6.bed and a pillow
What will come to your mind?
"Someone is -or at least was -here"
Which of these items created themselves?

Do you know that you are more than a computer? Your DNA molecules were wisely programmed and wired with such an awesome wisdom that even baffles scientists.
Can there be a program without a programmer?
That you are here on Earth even defies common sense and science. Have you thought about the peculiar planet earth?

You are making Sense especially the DNA part.

2 Likes

Re: I Am An Atheist. Who Can Convert Me Without Using Religious Books by IlovePMB: 5:34pm On May 04, 2020
Smhaykins:

There is a house in my area, anybody that rents apartment der must sell everything before packing out....may be you should come and rent one of d apartments... Then you will understand spirituality.

Most of those stories are superstitious and if you go deeply to investigate, you may see that the true cause is natural. Tell me the one that happened to you and leave people with their assumptions.
Re: I Am An Atheist. Who Can Convert Me Without Using Religious Books by IlovePMB: 5:39pm On May 04, 2020
@ Csonice1

Let me assume and agree with you that an intelligent and Supernatural being created us.
Where is the Creator. Don't you think he may have abandoned us to our fate.

Many religions here and there all claiming supremacy and authentic.

Many Pastors claiming to be called by 'God' making a lot of money from followers and yet can't heal their sick followers.

Many Muslims obeying the instructions by 'God' to kill those who don't believe
Re: I Am An Atheist. Who Can Convert Me Without Using Religious Books by Csonice1: 5:46pm On May 04, 2020
IlovePMB:

You are making Sense especially the DNA part.

Thanks.
Just ponder on those words and if possible find answers to them: then
whenever you become tired of atheism I'm ready to offer help, with every sense of humility, I will make known to you the loop holes in atheism.
But you've got to make a choice.
I wish I can make that choice for you..
Re: I Am An Atheist. Who Can Convert Me Without Using Religious Books by Csonice1: 5:48pm On May 04, 2020
IlovePMB:
@ Csonice1

Let me assume and agree with you that an intelligent and Supernatural being created us.
Where is the Creator. Don't you think he may have abandoned us to our fate.
Ok. I'll answer your question now. Just give me some time to type..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Where Are You Worshipping Today? Am OFM -HQ / Why I Can Never Be An Atheist. / Your Thoughts On The Commercialization Of Gospel Materials

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.