Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

I Am An Atheist. Who Can Convert Me Without Using Religious Books - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am An Atheist. Who Can Convert Me Without Using Religious Books (5545 Views)

Conversation I Had With A Muslim Who Was Trying To Convert Me. / Why Do Nigerian Motorists Keep Religious Books On Their Dashboards? / Meet The Pretty Lesbian Atheist Who Practices Witchcraft (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am An Atheist. Who Can Convert Me Without Using Religious Books by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 06, 2020
IlovePMB:

You are still quoting your Bible. How do you confirm that what you are saying here is true? Did you believe just like that. What experiences did you have that made you know that spirits exist.

Every religion has people who have love, joy, peace, patience, goodness, kindness, faith, mildness and self-control. Every religion also has people with the negative mental attitudes. Both good, bad and the ugly are present in any human organizations.

Every religious group believe that their religion is the true religion while others are controlled by demons.

First hand experience my guy! smiley

As a former military intelligence officer, i've been to many places and as i'm telling you now, there are nice as well as evil people everywhere, you're talking about persons who possess one or two of this qualities, but i am talking about a group where all these qualities permeates their gathering!

Jehovah's Witnesses don't involve in any racial dispute even to the point that they will never raise a weapon against anyone!

So whenever you hear of wars and racial conflicts, be rest assured that no member of Jehovah's Witnesses is involved, as a matter of fact if we are all Jehovah's Witnesses, there will be no more WARS!

That's what i experienced in their midst before i quit being a physical soldier to become a spiritual soldier of Christ (as JWs usually refer to themselves) fighting psychological wars instead of physical wars!
Gaining souls without the use of force, weapons or records of casualties! smiley
Re: I Am An Atheist. Who Can Convert Me Without Using Religious Books by Csonice1: 7:26pm On May 06, 2020
IlovePMB:

Thanks for sharing these inspiring stories.

Which of the word of God? Islamic or Christian or othes? All religions claim to have the word of God yet they all have different and conflicting teachings. How do you reconcile that? What would happen to the soul of someone who does not share the same faith with you?

What of mad people?

You need not to answer these though. They are out of point to this thread but if you wish to elucidate them, you can do so.

For any true Christian, the answer to that is pretty simple;
The Bible is the written word of God.
It is the way of salvation,its doctrines are holy , its histories are true,its decisions are imutable; its prophesies true.
It's light to direct you and food to support you.

So long as a thing is real ; someone with ulterior motive will fake it.
There is no five thousand naira counterfeit anywhere in the world because the original
is-not-there ., once it exists, the counterfeit will appear. However, there are qualities you look out for to differentiate between the Original from the fake. Anyone who takes the fake over the original will encounter great loss; that might not give him the liberty to try again and in this, the loss of the soul.

As for the mentally unstable, i think their lives will be judged by their previous lives before the condition.

As you serve the Lord may He bless you abundantly and lead you according to His will. Amen.
Re: I Am An Atheist. Who Can Convert Me Without Using Religious Books by IlovePMB: 7:36pm On May 06, 2020
Csonice1:

It is the way of salvation,its doctrines are holy , its histories are true,its decisions are imutable; its prophesies true.

There is no five thousand naira counterfeit anywhere in the world because the original
is-not-there ., once it exists, there are qualities you look out for to differentiate between the Original from the fake. Anyone who takes the fake over the original will encounter great loss; that might not give him the liberty to try again and in this, the loss of the soul.

As for the mentally unstable, i think their lives will be judged by their previous lives before the condition.

As you serve the Lord may He bless you abundantly and lead you according to His will. Amen.

So many people don't share the same 'true Christian faith' with you(according to your definition of true Christianity) but are 100 percent convinced that their own version of Christianity or religion is the truth and that others would suffer eternal condemnation.
You mean they would all 'lose their souls'?

What of those that are mentally sick from birth?
Re: I Am An Atheist. Who Can Convert Me Without Using Religious Books by Csonice1: 8:02pm On May 06, 2020
IlovePMB:

So many people don't share the same 'true Christian faith' with you but are 100 percent convinced that their own version of Christianity or religion is the truth and others would suffer eternal condemnation. You mean they would all 'lose their souls'?

What of those that are mentally sick from birth?

Mentally ill from birth- yes, there is a reason there has to be a day of judgement. They will be judged according to the spirit. Like the people during the time of Noah ie old testament whom Jesus had to teach personally. But the person has to make sure he is mentally ill for there is no lie on that day.

Thank God the Bible is available to every Christian or will I say to everyone...
If you make the Lord Jesus your personal Lord and Savior, and walk according to His Word, you shall receive the Gift of the Holy Spirit: who will teach you all things; I don't believe in a particular denomination's belief: let the Word be our basis for Truth.
The Body of Christ is in every "church" that walks according to His Word in all sincerity, in spirit and in truth. In every denomination that make mention of the name of the Lord He has people there:
for instance
Maybe out of 1000 souls, 150 in Roman Catholic, 250 in the Lord's Chosen, 300 in JW, 200 in faith terbanacle etc.
Making Jesus your Lord and Savior is the most important ;as a result you walk according to His Word.

Other conflicting doctrines as you may call it is just our incorrect understanding of the Word of God which if we seek diligently; The Lord, through the Holy Spirit will reveal to us. For He is the Author of the Scriptures.

There are things that when understood wrongly may not lead to loss of soul but to a people robbed of what should have been theirs; especially in the areas of health and manifestation of power.
Re: I Am An Atheist. Who Can Convert Me Without Using Religious Books by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 06, 2020
So as you've been deceiving yourself about all religions claiming the best Sir!

How many religious group came up with a specific group name claiming like Jehovah's Witnesses that theirs is the one and only pure worship with evidence of what is happening in their midst that can't be found elsewhere? smiley
Re: I Am An Atheist. Who Can Convert Me Without Using Religious Books by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 06, 2020
Csonice1:

Mentally ill from birth- yes, there is a reason there has to be a day of judgement. They will be judged according to the spirit. Like the people during the time of Noah ie old testament whom Jesus had to teach personally. But the person has to make sure he is mentally ill for there is no lie on that day.

Thank God the Bible is available to every Christian or will I say to everyone...
If you make the Lord your personal Lord and Savior, and walk according to His Word, you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit: who will teach you all things; I don't believe in a particular denomination's belief: let the Word be our basis for Truth.
The Body of Christ is in every "church" that walks according to His Word in all sincerity, in spirit and in truth. In every denomination that make mention of the name of the Lord He has people there:
for instance
Maybe out of 1000 souls, 150 in Roman Catholic, 250 in the Lord's Chosen, 300 in JW, 200 in faith terbanacle etc.
Making Jesus your Lord and Savior is the most important ;as a result you walk according to His Word.

Other conflicting doctrines as you may call it is just our incorrect understanding of the Word of God which if we seek diligently; The Lord, through the Holy Spirit will reveal to us. For He is the Author of the Scriptures.

There are things that when understood wrongly may not lead to loss of soul but to a people robbed of what should have been theirs; especially in the areas of health and manifestation of power.

Well i know this will sound really offensive and IlovePMB happy but the truth must be told no matter what!

NO SINGLE SOUL OUTSIDE JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES ORGANIZATION CAN BE SAVED IN THE DAY OF JUDGMENT!

I can prove it to you if you want to know! smiley
Re: I Am An Atheist. Who Can Convert Me Without Using Religious Books by Csonice1: 8:27pm On May 06, 2020
Maximus69:

Well i know this will sound really offensive and IlovePMB happy but the truth must be told no matter what!

NO SINGLE SOUL OUTSIDE JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES ORGANIZATION CAN BE SAVED IN THE DAY OF JUDGMENT!

No need for that Sir; I also believe in witnessing for Christ Jesus, of whom, John,James,Peter, Paul bore witness; (who preached Christ to the circumcised and uncercumcised:also wrote Epistles to the church at Rome, Corinth, Ephesus etc; that all will come to the knowledge of Christ),
The one of Whom The Father gave Testimony; that in Him He(Our Father) is well pleased. one Who all the apostles Confess :
The Lord Jesus Whose I am and Whom I represent.

I love your zeal.
Remain Blessed as you walk according to the Word of God.
Re: I Am An Atheist. Who Can Convert Me Without Using Religious Books by IlovePMB: 8:51pm On May 06, 2020
Csonice1:

If you make the Lord Jesus your personal Lord and Savior, and walk according to His Word, you shall receive the Gift of the Holy Spirit: who will teach you all things; I don't believe in a particular denomination's belief: let the Word be our basis for Truth.
for instance

Thanks for your contributions.

1 Like

Re: I Am An Atheist. Who Can Convert Me Without Using Religious Books by Csonice1: 8:53pm On May 06, 2020
IlovePMB:

Thanks for your contributions.
It's a pleasure, Sir.
Re: I Am An Atheist. Who Can Convert Me Without Using Religious Books by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 06, 2020
Hmmmmmmmm that's ok by me! smiley
Csonice1:

No need for that Sir; I also believe in witnessing for Christ Jesus, of whom, John,James,Peter, Paul bore witness; (who preached Christ to the circumcised and uncercumcised:also wrote Epistles to the church at Rome, Corinth, Ephesus etc; that all will come to the knowledge of Christ),
The one of Whom The Father gave Testimony; that in Him He(Our Father) is well pleased. one Who all the apostles Confess :
The Lord Jesus Whose I am and Whom I represent.

I love your zeal.
Remain Blessed as you walk according to the Word of God.

1 Like

Re: I Am An Atheist. Who Can Convert Me Without Using Religious Books by IlovePMB: 9:40pm On May 06, 2020
Maximus69:

Sorry Sir, I disagree with you. What you just said here is a fallacy.

Majority of Christians don't even count JW among Christians. To me JW should be scrapped. All their prophesies of Armageddon failed. That is false prophesy. I have many JW friends. Many of them are hypocrites. One (a senior elder in JW) even offered a girl to me to sleep with in a hotel. He did that as an act of kindness to host me when I visited his town. He promised that he would pay the girl for the services. I rejected his act of charity because I abhor prostitution. He had 2 ladies for himself when we went to drink beer. He is married with grown kids. I am not judging him. But I just want to tell you that all humans are almost the same. No body holy pass.

Most JW doctrines are unbiblical. The key one been that the don't see Christ as one with God nor believe in hell according to Christian Bible. The belief that they would inherit the earth is laughable. If there is life after death, NO SINGLE SOUL OF ANY MEMBER OF JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES ORGANIZATION CAN BE SAVED IN THE DAY OF JUDGMENT if the basics of the judgment would be based on Christian teachings. Jesus said beware of false prophets who would tell you the dates of the end of the world. JW has given over 6 dates which failed.

However, thanks for your contributions.
Re: I Am An Atheist. Who Can Convert Me Without Using Religious Books by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 06, 2020
IlovePMB:

Majority of Christians don't even count JW among Christians. To me JW should be scrapped. All their prophesies of Armageddon failed. That is false prophesy. I have many JW friends. Many of them are hypocrites. One (a senior elder in JW) even offered a girl to me to sleep with in a hotel. He did that as an act of kindness to host me when I visited his town. He promised that he would pay the girl for the services. I rejected his act of charity because I abhor prostitution. He had 2 ladies for himself when we went to drink beer. He is married with grown kids. I am not judging him. But I just want to tell you that all humans are almost the same. No body holy pass.

Most JW doctrines are unbiblical. The key one been that the don't see Christ as one with God nor believe in hell according to Christian Bible. The belief that they would inherit the earth is laughable. If there is life after death, NO SINGLE SOUL OF ANY MEMBER OF JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES ORGANIZATION CAN BE SAVED IN THE DAY OF JUDGMENT if the basics of the judgment would be based on Christian teachings. Jesus said beware of false prophets who would tell you the dates of the end of the world. JW has given over 6 dates which failed.

Well you don't believe (trust) in the written document so what else could be expected of you?

Why not allow those who claims they are also Christians to refute what i just said with the scriptures? cheesy

But to cut you short, i'll remind you what the documents says!
All the religious leaders in Israel condemned Jesus, they taught all their members to hate him and his followers, they claimed he was teaching herecy, they formed alliance to worship together as one even though they're not in agreement, they have maintained this till today.
So if you go to Israel today, Jews don't recognize Jesus as a well meaning Jew, in fact they declared him an impostor and criminal!

Jesus said his true followers will be treated the same way by all people! Matthew 5:11-12; 10:22-25 compare to John 17:14-16

Meditate on this and take a look at Jehovah's Witnesses Organization once again! wink
Re: I Am An Atheist. Who Can Convert Me Without Using Religious Books by achorladey: 10:33pm On May 06, 2020
IlovePMB:

You only need to type the question below in a search engine to get the SOURCE of what follows

Do JEHOVAH’S WITNESSES Feel That They Are the ONLY PEOPLE Who Will Be Saved?

NO.

Many millions who lived in centuries past and who weren’t Jehovah’s Witnesses will have an opportunity for salvation. The Bible explains that in God’s promised new world, “there is going to be a resurrection of both the righteous and the unrighteous.” (Acts 24:15) ADDITIONALLY, many now living may yet BEGIN to SERVE GOD(i.e JOIN Jehovah's witnesses organization), and they too will gain salvation. IN ANY CASE, it’s not our JOB to JUDGE who WILL or WON’T be SAVED. That assignment rests squarely in JESUS’ HANDS.—John 5:22, 27.

The poster up and below you Maximus69 love to CONTRADICT the teachings and beliefs of the ORGANIZATION he is a member of.

When he stated the below...

He must have all of sudden become JESUS CHRIST who the ORGANIZATION he is a member of said ALL JUDGING rest UPON.

I can only shake my head on those EMPTY BOAST. Always BOASTING in an ORGANIZATION.
Re: I Am An Atheist. Who Can Convert Me Without Using Religious Books by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 06, 2020
Through with you Sir!

But i'll be ready to entertain any interested person on this! wink
achorladey:

You only need to type the question below in a search engine to get the SOURCE of what follows

Do JEHOVAH’S WITNESSES Feel That They Are the ONLY PEOPLE Who Will Be Saved?

NO.

Many millions who lived in centuries past and who weren’t Jehovah’s Witnesses will have an opportunity for salvation. The Bible explains that in God’s promised new world, “there is going to be a resurrection of both the righteous and the unrighteous.” (Acts 24:15) ADDITIONALLY, many now living may yet BEGIN to SERVE GOD(i.e JOIN Jehovah's witnesses organization), and they too will gain salvation. IN ANY CASE, it’s not our JOB to JUDGE who WILL or WON’T be SAVED. That assignment rests squarely in JESUS’ HANDS.—John 5:22, 27.

The poster up and below you Maximus69 love to CONTRADICT the teachings and beliefs of the ORGANIZATION he is a member of.

When he stated the below...

He must have all of sudden become JESUS CHRIST who the ORGANIZATION he is a member of said ALL JUDGING rest UPON.

I can only shake my head on those EMPTY BOAST. Always BOASTING in an ORGANIZATION.
Re: I Am An Atheist. Who Can Convert Me Without Using Religious Books by achorladey: 10:52pm On May 06, 2020
Maximus69:

Well you don't believe (trust) in the written document so what else could be expected of you?

Why not allow those who claims they are also Christians to refute what i just said with the scriptures? cheesy

But to cut you short, i'll remind you what the documents says!
All the religious leaders in Israel condemned Jesus, they taught all their members to hate him and his followers, they claimed he was teaching herecy, they formed alliance to worship together as one even though they're not in agreement, they have maintained this till today.
So if you go to Israel today, Jews don't recognize Jesus as a well meaning Jew, in fact they declared him an impostor and criminal!

Jesus said his true followers will be treated the same way by all people! Matthew 5:11-12; 10:22-25 compare to John 17:14-16

Meditate on this and take a look at Jehovah's Witnesses Organization once again! wink

Today TRUE followers is determined on PERSECUTION complex tomorrow it will become John 13:35 we are the ONLY one that have LOVE among OURSELVES.

It's always OUR OWN RIGHTEOUSNESS every other RIGHTEOUS cannot match because we have GOD'S standard of measuring every other RIGHTEOUSNESS and since anyone that wants to match up with such righteousness must be in OUR ORGANIZATION then they will not SURVIVE the JUDGEMENT from the RIGHTEOUS JUDGE ( not JESUS CHRIST but OUR ORGANIZATION)

This part made me laugh........the JEWS don't recognize Jesus Christ does that mean the GENTILES too do not recognize HIM? It seems it's only JWs that recognize JESUS today every other CHRISTIAN DENOMINATIONS out there don't recognize him just like the JEWS the reason they don't persecute them like the JWs. Hahahahahaha
Re: I Am An Atheist. Who Can Convert Me Without Using Religious Books by Tifunloran: 12:56pm On May 08, 2020
IlovePMB:

Pray that Covid-19 disappear now.

Who did u pray to if you dont belief in God as an Atheist
Re: I Am An Atheist. Who Can Convert Me Without Using Religious Books by IlovePMB: 1:43pm On May 08, 2020
Tifunloran:

Who did u pray to if you dont belief in God as an Atheist

Atheists don't pray.
Re: I Am An Atheist. Who Can Convert Me Without Using Religious Books by Tifunloran: 4:04pm On May 18, 2020
Re: I Am An Atheist. Who Can Convert Me Without Using Religious Books by princehinnex: 11:56pm On May 18, 2020
No one on Earth has the ability to convert you because what u will be converted to is not religion
Re: I Am An Atheist. Who Can Convert Me Without Using Religious Books by IlovePMB: 8:44am On May 20, 2020
princehinnex:
No one on Earth has the ability to convert you because what u will be converted to is not religion

Pls throw more light to this.
Re: I Am An Atheist. Who Can Convert Me Without Using Religious Books by Xmuslim: 9:35am On May 20, 2020
IlovePMB:
Is there a Supernatural life/force? I need real life
proofs without religious quotations.

Many claim to be Christians, Muslims and so on just because of what they were taught or what was written in the Bible, Koran or other religious books. I here by challenge your faith. Prove your faith.

They can never do it because they placed faith over logic. Once you take the scripture away from them, they become powerless.
Re: I Am An Atheist. Who Can Convert Me Without Using Religious Books by Xmuslim: 9:44am On May 20, 2020
IlovePMB:

Muslims say it is in Allah. Many other religions have their own stories.

grin
Re: I Am An Atheist. Who Can Convert Me Without Using Religious Books by Xmuslim: 10:03am On May 20, 2020
IlovePMB:

Pray for the victims of Covid-19 that they all would be healed. Pray that Covid-19 disappear now. Pray that Nigeria be better this year. All these prayers here and there without results. I challenge you to prove your faith and stop quoting what you don't know.

Prayers aren't answered. It only give hope to religious people.

While my mind can't conceive existence without initiator. I think that God doesn't have interest in us. We're here to help ourselves. He (if he exist) doesn't answer any prayer
Re: I Am An Atheist. Who Can Convert Me Without Using Religious Books by Nobody: 11:02am On May 20, 2020
Xmuslim:

Prayers aren't answered. It only give hope to religious people.

While my mind can't conceive existence without initiator. I think that God doesn't have interest in us. We're here to help ourselves. God (if he exist) doesn't answer any prayer

God answered Jesus' prayer! smiley

The Bible says Jesus was God's only begotten son. Yet Jesus prayed fervently to his father to make his followers (who will be collected from different races) as one big family! John 17:20-23

This is what seems most difficult as in impossible, yet with God it has become a reality today! Matthew 19:26
How can people from different races, tongues, national groups, languages, skin colour, tribe, social status and level of education come under one umbrella and remain submissive to the same rule? embarassed

Jesus must have thought over this countless times before he prayed so extensively on the matter.
Even his first set of followers who saw him face to face, witnessed him performed many miraculous works, performed many miraculous works themselves in his name, spoke the same language with him and ate the same kind of food with him got tired of following him in his seemingly crazy talks! John 6:60-66

So how possible is it for people from different races, cultures, traditions, skin colour and social status to form one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers in his name?

Well God heard Jesus' heartfelt request and today the proof is here!

Jehovah's Witnesses! Isaiah 2:2-4

So God listens and answer prayers, but you must ask in accordance with his will! 1John 5:14

Thanks! smiley
Re: I Am An Atheist. Who Can Convert Me Without Using Religious Books by Xmuslim: 12:21pm On May 20, 2020
voiceofthetruth:
Read the quoran with a modern and educated mindset, then you'll understand all which you see.

According to you now, Christianity is a bullshit. They're worshiping jesus. They will rot in hell. Right

My dear Christian think of you and your religion in the same way grin

Religion is a scam. Just be good to your fellow human and animals and the world will be a better place
Re: I Am An Atheist. Who Can Convert Me Without Using Religious Books by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 20, 2020
Xmuslim:

According to you now, Christianity is a bullshit. They're worshiping jesus. They will rot in hell. Right

My dear Christian think of you and your religion in the same way grin

Religion is a scam. Just be good to your fellow human and animals and the world will be a better place

Easy to say but there is no global group of freethinkers to prove that people can be good without Faith in a Supreme Being "God".
So many groups have presented their own THEORIES regarding this but none has succeeded in presenting members from all the nations on planet earth as one family!
Well seeing is believing says an adage, we're waiting to see a group of freethinkers that can promote LOVE, JOY and PEACE amongst themselves like JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! smiley
Re: I Am An Atheist. Who Can Convert Me Without Using Religious Books by Xmuslim: 12:29pm On May 20, 2020
IlovePMB:

Religious confusion everywhere. All religions claiming to be true while saying different things.

No need to worry yourself about religion. Even if there is a God somewhere, he doesn't care about religion. He may only care if you are a good or a bad person.
Re: I Am An Atheist. Who Can Convert Me Without Using Religious Books by Xmuslim: 12:33pm On May 20, 2020
zedegit:

If faith can be proved, then it's not faith.

You know the Truth already but would prefer to clown about.

You think you are doing me?

You think we don't follow any religion after ascertain that God requires us to follow one

If there is an indisputable evidence, we would be at the forefront na grin. Unfortunately, we don't have any tangible evidence yet. Thus, we remain open
Re: I Am An Atheist. Who Can Convert Me Without Using Religious Books by Xmuslim: 12:40pm On May 20, 2020
Csonice1:

is-not-there ., once it exists, the counterfeit will appear. However, there are qualities you look out for to differentiate between the Original from the fake. Anyone who takes the fake over the original will encounter great loss; that might not give him the liberty to try again and in this, the loss of the soul.

Of course any Christian will claim bible is the word of God. Muslim will claim quran is the world of God. All of them will give us reason why their book is the word of God ranging from scientific evidence, mathematical, historical, prophesies etc.

All these books contain scientific errors, unfulfilled prophesies, contradictions, violence etc

Thus, Christian book is only special to you because you are a Christian. And you are Christian because your parents indoctrinated you. I was a Muslim because my parents also indoctrinated me.

Free yourself from the indoctrination and you will see the world from a different angle
Re: I Am An Atheist. Who Can Convert Me Without Using Religious Books by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 20, 2020
Xmuslim:

No need to worry yourself about religion. Even if there is a God somewhere, he doesn't care about religion. He may only care if you are a good or a bad person.

And what will be the yardstick for distinguishing between good and bad if you and i never agree on the same line of thought? smiley

Humans will continue to deceive themselves until God comes to wipe them out! smiley

What you just typed is exactly what 99.9% of people will say but come to think of it.

Tell me the name of the religion that taught people to continue making boundaries?

What religion taught them a fellowman from the next place must get a traveler's passport and visa before he could walk freely in the midst of his fellowman?

What religion taught them to demand for custom duties before taking goods needed to their fellowman?

What religion taught them to install different rulers in various places with different rules and laws?

What religion taught them to pick up weapons in support of their own ruler to shoot at sight people from other races at the order of their ruler?

Well people will be good to themselves just like that one day! cheesy
Re: I Am An Atheist. Who Can Convert Me Without Using Religious Books by Xmuslim: 12:48pm On May 20, 2020
Maximus69:

Here we come again grin

All groups claiming other group would end in hell grin

Snap out of it sir. The indoctrination is real. Read about other faith and their claims together with their evidences. You will understand better.

I don't care if you are a jehovah witness because you won't harm no man. I love your group for that. But you will harm yourself, if any of your relatives is non jehovah witnesses, you will be very sad because you think they will end up in hell. I don't want you to be sad my good friend. I really love you
Re: I Am An Atheist. Who Can Convert Me Without Using Religious Books by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 20, 2020
Xmuslim:

Here we come again grin

All groups claiming other group would end in hell grin

Snap out of it sir. The indoctrination is real. Read about other faith and their claims together with their evidences. You will understand better.

I don't care if you are a jehovah witness because you won't harm no man. I love your group for that. But you will harm yourself, if any of your relatives is non jehovah witnesses, you will be very sad because you think they will end up in hell. I don't want you to be sad my good friend. I really love you

Well once you're not one of Jehovah's Witnesses, you automatically become my neighbour that i must love as myself!

That's why i mustn't raise up any weapon against you for any reason because you deserve to live just as i do.

But for any one from any part of this earth who happens to be one of Jehovah's Witnesses, i'm prepared to pay anything within my reach because that's my brother for real!

So all those i may have as relatives will be limited to a geographical location but as for my brothers and sisters in the FAITH, everywhere i go becomes home for me once a Jehovah's Witness lives there! smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Having Sex In The Church Toilet / Jesus Christ Is Not God Almighty ! Proofs From Bible ! / Can The Assassination Of A Dictator Be Justified?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.