Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,228 members, 7,829,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

I Am An Atheist. Who Can Convert Me Without Using Religious Books - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am An Atheist. Who Can Convert Me Without Using Religious Books (5546 Views)

Conversation I Had With A Muslim Who Was Trying To Convert Me. / Why Do Nigerian Motorists Keep Religious Books On Their Dashboards? / Meet The Pretty Lesbian Atheist Who Practices Witchcraft (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am An Atheist. Who Can Convert Me Without Using Religious Books by IlovePMB: 11:51am On May 05, 2020
Csonice1:

Pls sir can you explain what you mean mean by ".can support life..."

It's very important for us to have a clearer explanation for that before we proceed.

Scientists have discovered many earth like planets that support life. In astronomy, the ecosystem of any star is the region within the star's solar system that is not too hot or cold. Any rocky and water containing planet which is in the ecosystem of a star can support life. The earth is habitable because it is exactly at the ecosystem of its star which is the sun. There is no life in mercury, venus, Mars, jupiter, saturn and other planets that revolve round their star which is the sun. This is because they are either too hot or too cold to support life. Mercury and venus are very hot because they are closer to the sun while Mars and others are too cold because they are farther away from the sun.

Other stars which are over trillions of stars out there in our universe have their own planets revolving round each of them. Billions of planets found themselves in the ecosystems of their respective stars. The probability of having human like beings in such earth like planets is very high. The earth like planets are not just one, two or three but billions of them in the Universe.
Re: I Am An Atheist. Who Can Convert Me Without Using Religious Books by Mizwisdom(f): 12:45pm On May 05, 2020
IlovePMB:

That is coincidence just like majority of the dreams don't come true.

grin Coincidence? something that happens more often than not, can't be a coincidence
Re: I Am An Atheist. Who Can Convert Me Without Using Religious Books by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 05, 2020
IlovePMB:

Yes.

I have read almost all chapters of the Bible, Torah, Koran, Satanic Bible and many religions, fictional, scientific, superstitious, magical books.
Let me deviate a little bit because I initially don't want the discussion of religious books.

From what I know from the New testament Bible, Jesus the subject of Christianity desires only 2 things. One is love for 'God' the other is love for 'man'.

In reality, we can't love God because you can't love someone you can't see nor someone that is not in need of your help. Jesus even said that what so ever you do to the least of my brothers that you do for him. And it was also written that the religion 'God' recognizes is the one that takes care of the poor and widows.

Where is the love in the world. The racism you earlier mentioned are still practiced by the so called Christians. How many Christians today can sell all their properties and donate to the poor as Jesus asked a rich man to do. Thus, in the early church, Christians sold all their stuff, gave the money to the apostles, and the apostles redistributed the money so that everyone’s needs were met. Those who previously lived in palaces got a normal house and those who previously were homeless got a normal house. There was equality and economic community, just as Jesus had been sharing money with HIs disciples (John 13:29).

This is the feature of Christianity I am interested in which the founder emphasized on but which has gone into extinction.

You said Jesus' teachings if applied will make the earth a Paradise!

So why not calm down and listen to the practical application of Jesus' teachings?

I told you i'm one of Jesus' followers that can teach you but first of all you have to be calm and listen, not too presumptuous Sir! smiley
Re: I Am An Atheist. Who Can Convert Me Without Using Religious Books by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 05, 2020
So as i said earlier Jesus was a Jewish teacher, and you confirmed that his teachings will make the earth a Paradise if properly applied. But it's a pity that you've misapplied everything my friend!

Of course we can't see God so how can we love him?

Well we need to know the concept behind of the Supreme Being (God). So to love God and one's neighbour means having strong liken for oneness in thought, this includes looking for ways to carrying everyone around you along in ideas that will benefit all in your neighbourhood not by force but compelling them in a calm way to reason with you!

Will you like to know how Jesus did these?

1 Like

Re: I Am An Atheist. Who Can Convert Me Without Using Religious Books by IlovePMB: 5:43pm On May 05, 2020
Maximus69:

So as i said earlier Jesus was a Jewish teacher, and you confirmed that his teachings will make the earth a Paradise if properly applied. But it's a pity that you've misapplied everything my friend!

Of course we can't see God so how can we love him?

Well we need to know the concept behind of the Supreme Being (God). So to love God and one's neighbour means having strong liken for oneness in thought, this includes looking for ways to carrying everyone around you along in ideas that will benefit all in your neighbourhood not by force but compelling them in a calm way to reason with you!

Will you like to know how Jesus did these?

I know that already but that practice has long gone into extinction. What we have now is NGOs not Christianity.

Thanks
Re: I Am An Atheist. Who Can Convert Me Without Using Religious Books by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 05, 2020
IlovePMB:

I know that already but that practice has long gone into extinction. What we have now is NGOs not Christianity.

Thanks

Well you're entitled to your own opinion Sir, but i'm telling you now that there is a group that's practicing exactly what Jesus taught back then and we are enjoying the benefits of pure worship today! smiley

You're welcome! smiley
Re: I Am An Atheist. Who Can Convert Me Without Using Religious Books by IlovePMB: 6:16pm On May 05, 2020
Maximus69:

Well you're entitled to your own opinion Sir, but i'm telling you now that there is a group that's practicing exactly what Jesus taught back then and we are enjoying the benefits of pure worship today! smiley

You're welcome! smiley

That is what every denomination claim.
Re: I Am An Atheist. Who Can Convert Me Without Using Religious Books by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 05, 2020
IlovePMB:

That is what every denomination claim.

Four Undeniable Features! wink

There is just one single Christian group nothing like denomination Sir!
Re: I Am An Atheist. Who Can Convert Me Without Using Religious Books by Csonice1: 7:57pm On May 05, 2020
IlovePMB:

Scientists have discovered many earth like planets that support life. In astronomy, the ecosystem of any star is the region within the star's solar system that is not too hot or cold. Any rocky and water containing planet which is in the ecosystem of a star can support life. The earth is habitable because it is exactly at the ecosystem of its star which is the sun. There is no life in mercury, venus, Mars, jupiter, saturn and other planets that revolve round their star which is the sun. This is because they are either too hot or too cold to support life. Mercury and venus are very hot because they are closer to the sun while Mars and others are too cold because they are farther away from the sun.

Other stars which are over trillions of stars out there in our universe have their own planets revolving round each of them. Billions of planets found themselves in the ecosystems of their respective stars. The probability of having human like beings in such earth like planets is very high. The earth like planets are not just one, two or three but billions of them in the Universe.

If I asked you to explain what life is: I know you won't be able to give a clear definition of it. Sir, If you can do so let me know what you mean by the word "life".

Human like beings?
In a bid to prove your point, you have used a third party opinion which is neither proven by science nor witnessed by me and you. I know that during our discussion I will need to have that liberty as well... Only that mine will not be a probability..

TOO COLD?
On Earth there are life-forms in the coldest or even frozen places on Earth.
TOO HOT?
Even in the hottest volcanic vents, there are proven life-forms.
(You might want to to add INADEQUACY OF OXYGEN as well: there is a cave here on Earth: a proven fact ; where organisms breathe lethal doses of hydrogen sulphide; that's their air)
INADEQUACY OF WATER?
we have plants and animals economising the little water they can find; they are in the deserts. There are seeds of certain trees that usually grow in places with inadequate water, in it's absence they can wait hunderds of years for moisture; now, what really happened to Mars? No trace of even the remains of life-forms.

By the way let's start from our solar system
How did life begin on Earth;(it's obvious that you abandoned our agreement on the the Truth that God created us);
make no assumptions in your reply pls.

1 Like

Re: I Am An Atheist. Who Can Convert Me Without Using Religious Books by Nobody: 5:06am On May 06, 2020
Praylove:

My heart bleeds for you, I can only but hope and pray that your eyes be open to the light... Jesus loves you and it's never too late to make that decision to come to your maker... Kindly consider these scriptures.John 17:17, Romans 5:8-9... ( I hope you know the story of Saul now Paul) also remember the story of the rich man in hell begging for just a drop of water, he cried that they should help him warn his family members so that they do not come to hell...do you know his response: " they have ears, let them hear" tomorrow maybe too late for you my dear...Ah, I pray for you that you will not miss heaven ... May your eyes be open in Jesus name, Amen... Shalom

Pls send ur msg here.. I don't have access to my mail
Re: I Am An Atheist. Who Can Convert Me Without Using Religious Books by Nobody: 5:54am On May 06, 2020
This one want to prove science again,you are in my prayers.May God arrest your heat so you can receive light
Re: I Am An Atheist. Who Can Convert Me Without Using Religious Books by IlovePMB: 6:45am On May 06, 2020
Csonice1:

If I asked you to explain what life is: I know you won't be able to give a clear definition of it. If you can do so let me know what you mean by the word "life".

Human like beings?
In a bid to prove your point, you have used a third party opinion which is neither proven by science nor witnessed by me and you. I know that during our discussion I will need to have that liberty as well... Only that mine will not be a probability..

TOO COLD?
On Earth there are life-forms in the coldest or even frozen places on Earth.
TOO HOT?
Even in the hottest volcanic vents, there are proven life-forms.
(You might want to to add INADEQUACY OF OXYGEN as well: there is a cave here on Earth: a proven fact ; where organisms breathe lethal doses of hydrogen sulphide; that's their air)
INADEQUACY OF WATER?
we have plants and animals economising the little water they can find; they are in the deserts. There are seeds of certain trees that usually grow in places with inadequate water, in it's absence they can wait hunderds of years for moisture; niw,bwhat really happened to Mars? No trace of even the remains of life-forms.

By the way let's start from our solar system
How did life begin on Earth;(it's obvious that you abandoned our agreement on the the Truth that God created us);
make no assumptions in your reply pls.

The cold and hot places on earth you mentioned cannot be compared with the coldness and hotness of other planets that share the sun with our planet earth. Moreover there are other features needed for life apart from temperatures.

You have not explained the use of trillions of stars and planets scattered in the universe. Why were they created in the first place since you based your point on the fact that there must be a creator for everything. And why is it that no religious book has any information about existence of trillions of planets. Could it mean that 'God' doesn't want us to know anything beyond this earth apart from heaven and hell?

A study in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences finds that roughly 1 in 5 stars, like our own sun, have an Earth-like planet orbiting around it. That's about 40 billion planets that could support life in our galaxy, the Milky Way galaxy. And note that the Milly Way galaxy is just one out of billions of galaxies. Anyone that still thinks that it is only on earth that humans or life exists out of the trillions of planets in the Universe should think twice.

On how life started on earth, it is still a problem which is not yet solved. No need delving into that. There are a lot of conflicting scientific theories. The truth is that no one knows exactly how life started.
Re: I Am An Atheist. Who Can Convert Me Without Using Religious Books by Nobody: 6:48am On May 06, 2020
Rozz:
This one want to prove science again,you are in my prayers.May God arrest your heat so you can receive light

The concept of God is not forceful!

Each person reason with his God's given brains to know that humans need guidance. We are just like every other creature on this planet.
We eat, play, sleep, mate, grow old and expire just like all other living creatures, the only difference between human and those creatures is our ability to think about making things better or making better things! smiley
From time immemorial all other creatures have been existing the same way as their ancestors do, but humans have increased in knowledge and wisdom, our mode of dressing, fashion and styles, housing, transportation, communication and so many other things have continue changing for the better.
But despite all these improvement humans have become the most deadly creature on this planet, instead of making it easier for us to get food with our advancement in technology, we have continued to build more destructive devices to wipe out our own kind on the planet! embarassed
So what is missing or where do we go wrong?
It's the idea of who is the most intelligent amongst us that could prefer a solution to the cause of hatred amongst humans?
That's where the concept of God becomes inevitable! Isaiah 2:2-4 smiley
Re: I Am An Atheist. Who Can Convert Me Without Using Religious Books by Nobody: 9:59am On May 06, 2020
Maximus69:

The concept of God is not forceful!

Each person reason with his God's given brains to know that humans need guidance. We are just like every other creature on this planet.
We eat, play, sleep, mate, grow old and expire just like all other living creatures, the only difference between human and those creatures is our ability to think about making things better or making better things! smiley
From time immemorial all other creatures have been existing the same way as their ancestors do, but humans have increased in knowledge and wisdom, our mode of dressing, fashion and styles, housing, transportation, communication and so many other things have continue changing for the better.
But despite all these improvement humans have become the most deadly creature on this planet, instead of making it easier for us to get food with our advancement in technology, we have continued to build more destructive devices to wipe out our own kind on the planet! embarassed
So what is missing or where do we go wrong?
It's the idea of who is the most intelligent amongst us that could prefer a solution to the cause of hatred amongst humans?
That's where the concept of God becomes inevitable! Isaiah 2:2-4 smiley
I give it you sir, may God increase you in grace amen
Re: I Am An Atheist. Who Can Convert Me Without Using Religious Books by Nobody: 10:15am On May 06, 2020
Rozz:
I give it you sir, may God increase you in grace amen

Oh Rozz, i kept correcting this statement anytime you make it!

Please give it to my Master Lord and King Jesus Christ, he's the wonderful counselor that all the atheists on this planet put together can never beat his power of reasoning! Isaiah 9:6 smiley
Re: I Am An Atheist. Who Can Convert Me Without Using Religious Books by Nobody: 10:27am On May 06, 2020
Maximus69:

Oh Rozz, i kept correcting this statement anytime you make it!

Please give it to my Master Lord and King Jesus Christ, he's the wonderful counselor that all the atheists on this planet put together can never beat his power of reasoning! Isaiah 9:6 smiley
lol I always forget,pardon me sir.
Re: I Am An Atheist. Who Can Convert Me Without Using Religious Books by Nobody: 10:34am On May 06, 2020
Rozz:
lol I always forget,pardon me sir.
NO my young lady, i also made the same mistake several times while studying with Jehovah's Witnesses, most times i do marvel at the height of their understanding! smiley

1 Like

Re: I Am An Atheist. Who Can Convert Me Without Using Religious Books by voiceofthetruth: 11:01am On May 06, 2020
Read the quoran with a modern and educated mindset, then you'll understand all which you see.
Re: I Am An Atheist. Who Can Convert Me Without Using Religious Books by Csonice1: 11:48am On May 06, 2020
IlovePMB:

The cold and hot places on earth you mentioned cannot be compared with the coldness and hotness of other planets that share the sun with our planet earth. Moreover there are other features needed for life apart from temperatures.

You have not explained the use of trillions of stars and planets scattered in the universe. Why were they created in the first place since you based your point on the fact that there must be a creator for everything. And why is it that no religious book has any information about existence of trillions of planets. Could it mean that 'God' doesn't want us to know anything beyond this earth apart from heaven and hell?

A study in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences finds that roughly 1 in 5 stars, like our own sun, have an Earth-like planet orbiting around it. That's about 40 billion planets that could support life in our galaxy, the Milky Way galaxy. And note that the Milly Way galaxy is just one out of billions of galaxies. Anyone that still thinks that it is only on earth that humans or life exists out of the trillions of planets in the Universe should think twice.

On how life started on earth, it is still a problem which is not yet solved. No need delving into that. There are a lot of conflicting scientific theories The truth is that no one knows exactly how life started.

Since you have failed to explain what you mean mean by LIFE; and has also made it obvious that you have no idea HOW LIFE STARED; I will explain them to you later on. sir, I have reasons to believe you don't know why there are no remains of life-forms on Mars.
However, let's proceed.

WHAT THEY NEVER TOLD YOU: IN EVOLUTION, NO NEED FOR LIFE SUPPORT:
Evolution to a lay man means the starting and continual existence of organisms from the atoms or substances with which their ecosystem is made of. ( you may like to add:the presence of water; whether hot, cold, frozen, little as in the desert, or abundant as in the oceans). if there is a change in the environment, there is also a corresponding change in the organisms over time for them to survive and thrive:

On Earth, despite the variations and diversity in environmental and climatic conditions, there are organisms surviving and thriving; Humans, (and) animals use oxygen, plants use CO² , In Sulphur cave near steamboat springs, Colorado, the specie known as limnodrilus sulphurenesis thrive in an atmosphere of toxic hydrogen sulphide gas. we even have acidophiles living at highly acidic environments and radiation-resistant bacteria amongst others.
also their modes of feeding and nutritional requirements differ.

There is no need for life support
If there is need for "favourable conditions" all the time at all places for life to exist, then what is evolution? and what's it's importance? at what point in time was it last observed?

THE USE OF A "BILLION GALAXIES"
From the standpoint of common Sense the Earth is blessed with so many features, precious elements, compounds, plants and animals all of which are for the use of man for one purpose or the other.
we all know what we might term :
the benefits of the sun, the moon, the ozone layer ,the magnetic sheild, the benefits of the nutrient cycles, the benefits of bodies indicating times and seasons ( not astrology anyway); all of these things working directly or indirectly for our own benefits.
That we don't have any understanding of the benefits doesn't make them less real or less important.
If the only thing that God wants me to know is His word, I will gladly stick to it; for it would be of no benefit for me and you to pry further. ( like it would be for a toddler to handle a loaded rifle)
What might be the greatest undoing of a man is to be ignorant of what he should know / knowing what he shouldn't know.
however, God allows/ gives place for craft(technology) and discoveries that allign with His Word.
Re: I Am An Atheist. Who Can Convert Me Without Using Religious Books by IlovePMB: 2:06pm On May 06, 2020
Csonice1:

Since you have failed to explain what you mean mean by LIFE; and has also made it obvious that you have no idea HOW LIFE STARED; I will explain them to you later on. sir, I have reasons to believe you don't know why there are no remains of life-forms on Mars.
However, let's proceed.

WHAT THEY NEVER TOLD YOU: IN EVOLUTION, NO NEED FOR LIFE SUPPORT:
Evolution to a lay man means the starting and continual existence of organisms from the atoms or substances with which their ecosystem is made of. ( you may like to add:the presence of water; whether hot, cold, frozen, little as in the desert, or abundant as in the oceans). if there is a change in the environment, there is also a corresponding change in the organisms over time for them to survive and thrive:

On Earth, despite the variations and diversity in environmental and climatic conditions, there are organisms surviving and thriving; Humans, (and) animals use oxygen, plants use CO² , In Sulphur cave near steamboat springs, Colorado, the specie known as limnodrilus sulphurenesis thrive in an atmosphere of toxic hydrogen sulphide gas. we even have acidophiles living at highly acidic environments and radiation-resistant bacteria amongst others.
also their modes of feeding and nutritional requirements differ.

There is no need for life support
If there is need for "favourable conditions" all the time at all places for life to exist, then what is evolution? and what's it's importance? at what point in time was it last observed?

THE USE OF A "BILLION GALAXIES"
From the standpoint of common Sense the Earth is blessed with so many features, precious elements, compounds, plants and animals all of which are for the use of man for one purpose or the other.
we all know what we might term :
the benefits of the sun, the moon, the ozone layer ,the magnetic sheild, the benefits of the nutrient cycles, the benefits of bodies indicating times and seasons ( not astrology anyway); all of these things working directly or indirectly for our own benefits.
That we don't have any understanding of the benefits doesn't make them less real or less important.
If the only thing that God wants me to know is His word, I will gladly stick to it; for it would be of no benefit for me and you to pry further. ( like it would be for a toddler to handle a loaded rifle)
What might be the greatest undoing of a man is to be ignorant of what he should know / knowing what he shouldn't know.
however, God allows/ gives place for craft(technology) and discoveries that allign with His Word.

The truth remains that neither science nor religion can explain how life started.

There must be more than a trillion planets where human-like beings or life forms have once or are currently existing in our Universe and beyond our universe.

There are possibilities of billions of other universes beyond ours with different laws of physics, Biology and Chemistry.

Church of Jesus Christ of Later Day Saints (Mormon) believes that a portion of their bible insinuates that there are billions of planets that have people on them all over the universe. The ultimate prize is to become a son of God where you are given rule over an entire planet and you will rule all nations, just as Jesus rules our planet from within, you also go down to a planet and do just what Jesus did here.

If there is a Supernatural force behind our existence, then may be the above belief by Church of Jesus Christ Of Later Days Saints may as well be true.

The essence of creating this thread is to hear people's personal experiences that convinced them that the Supernatural exist whether good spirit or bad spirit. So tell me what made you believe in the Supernatural and convinced you that your present religion is the truth with your real life and personal experiences. Let's leave the Bible, religious writings and other people's stories and face our own realities.
Re: I Am An Atheist. Who Can Convert Me Without Using Religious Books by IlovePMB: 2:18pm On May 06, 2020
Rozz:

Islamic, hindu, traditional religious, Jewish, budist or Christian Light. And if Christian light, which denomination?
Re: I Am An Atheist. Who Can Convert Me Without Using Religious Books by IlovePMB: 2:22pm On May 06, 2020
voiceofthetruth:
Read the quoran with a modern and educated mindset, then you'll understand all which you see.

Religious confusion everywhere. All religions claiming to be true while saying different things.
Re: I Am An Atheist. Who Can Convert Me Without Using Religious Books by IlovePMB: 2:29pm On May 06, 2020
Maximus69:

NO my young lady, i also made the same mistake several times while studying with Jehovah's Witnesses, most times i do marvel at the height of their understanding! smiley

I knew you were JW member.

Can you explain why all JW prophesies about Armageddon failed. Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society publications have made a series of predictions about Christ's Second Coming and the advent of God's Kingdom, each of which has gone unfulfilled. All the predictions for 1878, 1881, 1914, 1918, 1925 and 1975 failed with JW giving apologies. These should be clear signs that.....
Re: I Am An Atheist. Who Can Convert Me Without Using Religious Books by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 06, 2020
IlovePMB:

I knew you were JW member.

Can you explain why all JW prophesies about Armageddon failed. Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society publications have made a series of predictions about Christ's Second Coming and the advent of God's Kingdom, each of which has gone unfulfilled. All the predictions for 1878, 1881, 1914, 1918, 1925 and 1975 failed with JW giving apologies. These should be clear signs that.....

These should be clear sign that they're the one and only TRUE Christian group!

That's the same way the first century Christians kept encouraging themselves as if God's kingdom will come the next day!

Note how Jesus' first century followers were not concerned about anything else but the time and season their deliverance will come {Matthew 24:3; Act 1:6} even after warning them to continue doing the work he handed over to them, John the Apostle couldn't control himself when Jesus said "I'm coming quickly" instantly John exclaimed "Amen, come Lord Jesus"! Revelations 22:20

Tell me,
How do you think John will respond to someone asking about his master's return?
Do you think John could be expecting Jesus' return to take up to a month, a year, a decade or a century more?

My friend, Jesus said that over 1900 years ago now!

So if you now find a group who are preaching and teaching zealously and are in high expectation of God's kingdom, i for one can't liken them to no other group than the first century followers of Jesus of Nazareth! smiley

Re: I Am An Atheist. Who Can Convert Me Without Using Religious Books by IlovePMB: 2:51pm On May 06, 2020
Maximus69:

These should be clear sign that they're the one and only TRUE Christian group!

That's the same way the first century Christians kept encouraging themselves as if God's kingdom will come the next day!

Note how Jesus' first century followers were not concerned about anything else but the time and season their deliverance will come {Matthew 24:3; Act 1:6} even after warning them to continue doing the work he handed over to them, John the Apostle couldn't control himself when Jesus said "I'm coming quickly" instantly John exclaimed "Amen, come Lord Jesus"! Revelations 22:20

Tell me,
How do you think John will respond to someone asking about his master's return?
Do you think John could be expecting Jesus' return to take up to a month, a year, a decade or a century more?

My friend, Jesus said that over 1900 years ago now!

So if you now find a group who are preaching and teaching zealously and are in high expectation of God's kingdom, i for one can't liken them to no other group than the first century followers of Jesus of Nazareth! smiley

My brother, let's leave fiction and talk reality. What are your Supernatural experiences that convinced you of the existence of the Supernatural and that made you believe that JW is the only true religion. Leave your Bible and other people's personal stories and talk of your personal encounter with the spirit whether good spirit or bad spirit.
Re: I Am An Atheist. Who Can Convert Me Without Using Religious Books by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 06, 2020
IlovePMB:

My brother, let's leave fiction and talk reality. What are your Supernatural experiences that convinced you of the existence of the Supernatural and that made you believe that JW is the only true religion. Leave your Bible and other people's personal stories and talk of your personal encounter with the spirit whether good spirit or bad spirit.

Is this not what i invited you to share with me before you started going off track? smiley

My friend let's talk about REALITY! smiley

First of all we don't need to talk or hear from the spirit world so far their idea is working out as planned.

According to the Bible, communication between God and humans comes in when God's purpose for humans is tampered with, but Satan and his own demons speak with anyone because they're desperate to get worshipers!

But all that is about the spirit world where neither you or i can see those living there, so let's talk about what is affecting you and i here!

There is a war in heaven between God and Satan, Satan knew that he will definitely be the looser in the end that's why Satan and his followers are desperately dragging territories and worshipers till today!

They're the very reasons why there is division in the midst of mankind till today!
So all the religious groups you're seeing each belongs to one spirit being, that's why they're not united, the sign that will help you realize they're worshiping wicked spirits is the way love, joy and peace is missing in their midst.

The worshipers of God are different, they're ever united in thought so everyone will notice the love, joy, peace, patience, goodness, kindness, faith, mildness and self-control permeating their midst!

No matter the advancement of technology people will continue to kill one another in Mass because those demons are dragging territories and worshipers amongst themselves! smiley
Re: I Am An Atheist. Who Can Convert Me Without Using Religious Books by zedegit: 3:48pm On May 06, 2020
IlovePMB:
Is there a Supernatural life/force? I need real life
proofs without religious quotations.

Many claim to be Christians, Muslims and so on just because of what they were taught or what was written in the Bible, Koran or other religious books. I here by challenge your faith. Prove your faith.

If faith can be proved, then it's not faith.

You know the Truth already but would prefer to clown about.

You think you are doing me?

1 Like

Re: I Am An Atheist. Who Can Convert Me Without Using Religious Books by IlovePMB: 6:06pm On May 06, 2020
zedegit:

If faith can be proved, then it's not faith.

You know the Truth already but would prefer to clown about.

You think you are doing me?

What is the truth?
Re: I Am An Atheist. Who Can Convert Me Without Using Religious Books by Csonice1: 6:12pm On May 06, 2020
IlovePMB:

The truth remains that neither science nor religion can explain how life started.

There must be more than a trillion planets where human-like beings or life forms have once or are currently existing in our Universe and beyond our universe.

There are possibilities of billions of other universes beyond ours with different laws of physics, Biology and Chemistry.

Church of Jesus Christ of Later Day Saints (Mormon) believes that a portion of their bible insinuates that there are billions of planets that have people on them all over the universe. The ultimate prize is to become a son of God where you are given rule over an entire planet and you will rule all nations, just as Jesus rules our planet from within, you also go down to a planet and do just what Jesus did here.

If there is a Supernatural force behind our existence, then may be the above belief by Church of Jesus Christ Of Later Days Saints may as well be true.

The essence of creating this thread is to hear people's personal experiences that convinced them that the Supernatural exist whether good spirit or bad spirit. So tell me what made you believe in the Supernatural and convinced you that your present religion is the truth with your real life and personal experiences. Let's leave the Bible, religious writings and other people's stories and face our own realities.

I'm sorry to say that sharing my personal experiences with you will not change anything; your Faith should and must be based on the Word of God. The Bible is the greatest Testimony Book ever; yet you don't believe it, there are many anointed men and women who have touched the Spirit realm in a profound way through out history even today; you do not believe them: why should I expect you to believe me?

As for my own personal walk with God, I have confidence to say with all boldness:" I know Him". The more I know Him,the more I want to know Him. Experiences?: Uncountable.

Let me share this one here;
When we were little, (three of us at that time) we were so sick that my mom was sacked from her place of work on the account of her frequent permission to take us to the hospital..
Doctors did their best to no avail, people were consoling them(my parents) in addy for what they thought would happen...then we knew the Greatest Physician of all (we knew no one else could save us except God; it really drew us closer to God); and He made a Name for Himself.( The healing part is another wonderful experience)
Now, the focus of this write-up is this:
We became closer to God and would be what people would call"payer warriors".
[My mom got another job and] we moved into an apartment closer to my parents place of work; there was a woman living in a house in front of ours (for we were in between two buildings).(there is a name she is popularly known with coined from her tribe; but since it might lead to tribalism i wont write it)This woman all of a sudden developed profound hatred for our family for no just cause; calling all sorts of names. To cut the long story short this woman nearly strangled one of our neighbors- a school boy of our age range -to death. How disappointed she was to realize it wasn't my younger brother.. she really created a scene. when interrogated she 'confessed' that her reason for that was because when she wants to "go out" at night that me and my younger brother will wear white (robes or something) and be blocking her way.

TAKE THE WORD OF GOD SERIOUSLY , FOR IN IT YOU WILL FIND LIFE.
my experiences should not be the basis for my faith(if Thomas Edison failed two more times, will it make any difference?); Real experiences strengthen your faith.
However, Faith should be based on the word of God.
It's when you believe that you will now have the multitude of wonderful experiences you are talking about.
You don't drive a car without petrol to the gas station; you get the Petrol first then to set the car in motion isn't going to be a problem.
Re: I Am An Atheist. Who Can Convert Me Without Using Religious Books by IlovePMB: 6:19pm On May 06, 2020
Maximus69:

Is this not what i invited you to share with me before you started going off track? smiley

My friend let's talk about REALITY! smiley

First of all we don't need to talk or hear from the spirit world so far their idea is working out as planned.

According to the Bible, communication between God and humans comes in when God's purpose for humans is tampered with, but Satan and his own demons speak with anyone because they're desperate to get worshipers!

But all that is about the spirit world where neither you or i can see those living there, so let's talk about what is affecting you and i here!

There is a war in heaven between God and Satan, Satan knew that he will definitely be the looser in the end that's why Satan and his followers are desperately dragging territories and worshipers till today!

They're the very reasons why there is division in the midst of mankind till today!
So all the religious groups you're seeing each belongs to one spirit being, that's why they're not united, the sign that will help you realize they're worshiping wicked spirits is the way love, joy and peace is missing in their midst.

The worshipers of God are different, they're ever united in thought so everyone will notice the love, joy, peace, patience, goodness, kindness, faith, mildness and self-control permeating their midst!

No matter the advancement of technology people will continue to kill one another in Mass because those demons are dragging territories and worshipers amongst themselves! smiley

You are still quoting your Bible. How do you confirm that what you are saying here is true? Did you believe just like that. What experiences did you have that made you know that spirits exist.

Every religion has people who have love, joy, peace, patience, goodness, kindness, faith, mildness and self-control. Every religion also has people with the negative mental attitudes. Both good, bad and the ugly are present in any human organizations.

Every religious group believe that their religion is the true religion while others are controlled by demons.
Re: I Am An Atheist. Who Can Convert Me Without Using Religious Books by IlovePMB: 6:31pm On May 06, 2020
Csonice1:

I'm sorry to say that sharing my personal experiences with you will not change anything; your Faith should and must be based on the Word of God. The Bible is the greatest Testimony Book ever; yet you don't believe it, there are many anointed men and women who have touched the Spirit realm in a profound way through out history even today; you do not believe them: why should I expect you to believe me?

As for my own personal walk with God, I have confidence to say with all boldness:" I know Him". The more I know Him,the more I want to know Him. Experiences?: Uncountable.

Let me share this one here;
When we were little, (three of us at that time) we were so sick that my mom was sacked from her place of work on the account of her frequent permission to take us to the hospital..
Doctors did their best to no avail, people were consoling them(my parents) in addy for what they thought would happen...then we knew the Greatest Physician of all (we knew no one else could save us except God; it really drew us closer to God); and He made a Name for Himself.( The healing part is another wonderful experience)
Now, the focus of this write-up is this:
We became closer to God and would be what people would call"payer warriors".
[My mom got another job and] we moved into an apartment closer to my parents place of work; there was a woman living in a house in front of ours (for we were in between two buildings).(there is a name she is popularly known with coined from her tribe; but since it might lead to tribalism i wont write it)This woman all of a sudden developed profound hatred for our family for no just cause; calling all sorts of names. To cut the long story short this woman nearly strangled one of our neighbors- a school boy of our age range -to death. How disappointed she was to realize it wasn't my younger brother.. she really created a scene. when interrogated she 'confessed' that her reason for that was because when she wants to "go out" at night that me and my younger brother will wear white (robes or something) and be blocking her way.

TAKE THE WORD OF GOD SERIOUSLY , FOR IN IT YOU WILL FIND LIFE.

Thanks for sharing these inspiring stories.

Which of the word of God? Islamic or Christian or othes? All religions claim to have the word of God yet they all have different and conflicting teachings. How do you reconcile that? What would happen to the soul of someone who does not share the same faith with you?

What of mad people?

You need not to answer these though. They are out of point to this thread but if you wish to elucidate them, you can do so.
Re: I Am An Atheist. Who Can Convert Me Without Using Religious Books by Csonice1: 6:41pm On May 06, 2020
IlovePMB:

Thanks for sharing these inspiring stories.

You are welcome dear; speak to Jesus give your life to him; I think you have said more than enough to make Him grieve.. but how happy He will be to see you return: He will forgive you and give you Life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jesus Christ Is Not God Almighty ! Proofs From Bible ! / Can The Assassination Of A Dictator Be Justified? / Why Oyeku Meji Children Dont Wear Caps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.