Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Some Men Need To Think - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Men Need To Think (46289 Views)

Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. / Lady Says – Women Need Men More Than Men Need Them / Why Are Some Men So Weak And Stvpid When It Comes To Women? Just See Pictures!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Men Need To Think by Fucsheetup(f): 5:30pm On May 05, 2020
Liliantalks:
think about it , whenu strike a girl n u feel she has nothing to offer you than sex u dump her ,, but let’s be realistic , many men r married to their women cause of sex , and many women r married to their men cause of money , the others is a relevant plus . Sex and money brings both sex together
Are you hungry?

1 Like

Re: Some Men Need To Think by charlesm91(m): 5:31pm On May 05, 2020
Solearr:
In a NORMAL healthy relationship, both the male and female go out to work a d bring in the bread, taking care of them selves with THEIR OWN money equitably, everybody contributing equally where needed and both of them making viable long term plans for their futures

But in this country what is the norm is for a broken lady with nothing of note to contribute latching on to a man that will take care of her needs ant the needs of her wretched village

Nigerian men this is wrong

Get yourself a strong capable woman so that your own daughter will not log on nairaland to display the way these ladies living wretched lives do
As baba Fela don talk am. That one na lady, no be Woman.
Re: Some Men Need To Think by PapaAdanna: 5:31pm On May 05, 2020
Self entitlement is the definition of Nigerian gals

And it is the responsibility of boyfriend to take up your problems

YOU'RE SIMPLY AN OLOSHO LIKE EVERY OTHER OF YOUR KIND

Get yourself a job and not a boyfriend

Onye ara

2 Likes

Re: Some Men Need To Think by walexy06(m): 5:33pm On May 05, 2020
Liliantalks:
I can never understand the ideology of you doing nothing financially for me and you are trying to checkmate me, want to see who I am talking to and getting jealous all the time.

Am I supposed to stop talking to other guys, because I am dating a guy like you who can’t even take care of the basic needs of a woman, her hair and toiletries? Of course I am doing it myself, but there is absolutely nothing wrong with my man doing it for me. If you are broke and do nothing for your babe give her some space.

She knows you don’t have and trying to cope with you but don’t choke her up, especially now when you have nothing to offer.

Ps: if you are stingy as a man, you are not a man, you have no value. I didn’t say broke I said stingy. If you can’t do in little you won’t in much.

For exchange rate self.. One currency go big pass the other....
BTW... In my own submission, I think nairaland should be screening folks before accepting their registration. It is sad to say we are on commenting on a post like this.

Your 'entitlement ' is out of this world, even married women don't state the rules this way. They understand better what it takes to be a woman that keep the home. I think you only want to train yourself to be a permanent girlfriend than a wife with this your assertion.

Look, as u get body wey u Dey open, Naso e get d one wey he Dey give. That's why I always recommend 6.9 position, u give me n I give you, nobody go complain. As ur body take dey special Naso him own too Dey special. A wise Chinese man once said, he who do the pounding most should be compensated most. ...
Don't quote me for this.

2 Likes

Re: Some Men Need To Think by chimaraiyke(m): 5:38pm On May 05, 2020
That's a delusional thought from someone in a generation I belong to. It's not the case dear, there is more to life than sex and money. A time will come in marriage when ur pussy will be so over rated that sometimes it won't even motivate ur husband dick to stand. Will u be useless to him then.
Liliantalks:
think about it , whenu strike a girl n u feel she has nothing to offer you than sex u dump her ,, but let’s be realistic , many men r married to their women cause of sex , and many women r married to their men cause of money , the others is a relevant plus . Sex and money brings both sex together

5 Likes

Re: Some Men Need To Think by Chukwurah003: 5:39pm On May 05, 2020
Liliantalks:
I can never understand the ideology of you doing nothing financially for me and you are trying to checkmate me, want to see who I am talking to and getting jealous all the time.

Am I supposed to stop talking to other guys, because I am dating a guy like you who can’t even take care of the basic needs of a woman, her hair and toiletries? Of course I am doing it myself, but there is absolutely nothing wrong with my man doing it for me. If you are broke and do nothing for your babe give her some space.

She knows you don’t have and trying to cope with you but don’t choke her up, especially now when you have nothing to offer.

Ps: if you are stingy as a man, you are not a man, you have no value. I didn’t say broke I said stingy. If you can’t do in little you won’t in much.

Swtbabyvee:
well said . A stingy man is a disgusting man

Lol...spoken like common beggars while your mates are holding important positions in international organizations.

5 Likes

Re: Some Men Need To Think by passengar(m): 5:41pm On May 05, 2020
Liliantalks:
The difference is that she’s fucking only you

See a stingy guy is a stingy guy , a man is supposed to be a giver even to his friends and acquaintances. If a guy is stingy to women dating or not ,, he’s more stingy to his male friends
I really feel bad for this next generation,.... they won't know what it feels like to have a prayerful mom,all they've got is materialistic cheap sl$ts.....SMH

4 Likes

Re: Some Men Need To Think by Martartins(m): 5:42pm On May 05, 2020
how old are you?

1 Like

Re: Some Men Need To Think by afecgivers: 5:44pm On May 05, 2020
Asuito7:
Why did you leave such a girl na Or you be Southerner and she didn't want to convert?

Yes! I'm a southerner! She is from Adamawa and a christian. Our separation was 85% my fault. You know fulani hardly forgives. I hope you understand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Men Need To Think by Chukwurah003: 5:45pm On May 05, 2020
Liliantalks:
yes a woman Pusey is her value , I ain’t gonna cm here denying it ,, as a man can u marry a woman without sex?? I can get a didilo to pleasure myself till enternity, can you do soapy forever?

What a shallow mind. With people like this around, no wonder Nigeria is going backwards and promoting BBN while other countries like Senegal are busy innovating

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Men Need To Think by Asuito7(m): 5:52pm On May 05, 2020
afecgivers:

Yes! I'm a southerner! She is from Adamawa and a christian. Our separation was 85% my fault. You know fulani hardly forgives. I hope you understand.
Oh my goodness. So it was your fault. But did you try to get back to her? See you go miss that girl for a long time
Re: Some Men Need To Think by Theundertaker(m): 5:56pm On May 05, 2020
BizBayo:

You too get sense grin I like your perspective grin
na the matter na guy , person go Dey argue weather e good or not to give babe money ,, that na nonsense arguments... I no go fit every try am . If I get the money why not? Na 20k to give babe go kill me ? I pick women of my level o !! Cause I love respect an honor o !! I like when woman Dey appreciate me o !! The only thing wey go make me no give babe money na if she no get respect.
Re: Some Men Need To Think by johnmatthew104: 5:58pm On May 05, 2020
Liliantalks:
u think I am going to deny anything or be defensive? See I am entitled to my mans money !! Yes I said it

But don't you think he's also entitled to ur money also? You need to work hard n be productive support him for he will never forget you when tins turnout good for him okay don't b a gold digger

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Men Need To Think by Theundertaker(m): 6:02pm On May 05, 2020
PHOTSEE:

Ahem,bro's ecomomy bad ooo, no level. coro takeover.
I know things hard but my problem is the fact men Dey lazy, Dey pretend like no be man job to take care of woman ,,, if u no get u no get ,, if u see woman wey manage with you fine , if u no see u hustle! But na thunder go fire any guy wey dump babe wey suffer with am !! U must pay a million folds when everywhere stew , but that no mean say if u get am u go Dey stingy money from ur babe , that na nonsense Biko ! Dey talk independent up and down ,, if woman get money e get an for himself and family ,, atleast e no go bother me about e mama and papa
Re: Some Men Need To Think by Slimpotter(m): 6:02pm On May 05, 2020
Liliantalks:
yes a woman Pusey is her value , I ain’t gonna cm here denying it ,, as a man can u marry a woman without sex?? I can get a didilo to pleasure myself till enternity, can you do soapy forever?
What happened to synthetic pussies?

There's no way you come out of this argument untop.

1 Like

Re: Some Men Need To Think by Theundertaker(m): 6:06pm On May 05, 2020
PHOTSEE:

Ahem, i dey smell brewies for your bodi frm a mile away. boss man.
not at all
Re: Some Men Need To Think by Galapagous(m): 6:17pm On May 05, 2020
Tozic:

I'm laughing at you... so if I'm saving for the future you expect me to squander the whole thing on ur head in a lightening speed just to prove a point? What have you guys contributed? Just to open legs wide and that's all? *spits*
Savagery at its peak LMAO

Re: Some Men Need To Think by Juell(m): 6:23pm On May 05, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
Cheii. This your Analysis caRRy ReD CAP & Ph.D with walkinG StiCk cool shocked grin
grin they keep making it look like it's only men that enjoy it na

1 Like

Re: Some Men Need To Think by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 05, 2020
HARRISON040:
bitch ass,if u need money drop ur contact maybe i can patronize ur stinking pussy for my dog BINGO
Mad fvck. See who wants to give me money. grin grin
Re: Some Men Need To Think by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 05, 2020
Tozic:

I'M DONE WITH YOU SLUT.
Gigolo
Re: Some Men Need To Think by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 05, 2020
Tozic:

A WHOR.E BORN OF A WHOR.E CAN'T PENETRATE THROUGH ME. HEY KIDDO!

WALLOW BACK TO YOUR MATRIMONIAL BROTHEL. SOME MEN ARE STANDING ON THE QUEUE WAITING FOR YOU TO COME SERVICE THEM.
Ba.stard
Re: Some Men Need To Think by afecgivers: 6:31pm On May 05, 2020
Asuito7:
Oh my goodness. So it was your fault. But did you try to get back to her? See you go miss that girl for a long time

Even now that I'm married..its not very easy forgetting such love. But! I'm very comfortable with my wife, she is one in a million.
Re: Some Men Need To Think by Arkmanbuddy(m): 6:32pm On May 05, 2020
ikh777:

wow.... pls help us define the LIMITS...

if you are dating for marriage, what and what should the guy NOT PAY FOR YET till after wedding

If you are dating for sex and fun.... AND he has to take care of those things that you would have naturally taken care of by yourself without a man.... THEN WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU AND A CALL/RUNS GIRL?

See, all these things you said actually goes both ways. IF IT IS TRUE LOVE.... both parties are equals and should spend on each other according to their heart. RELATIONSHIP is not ADOPTION.

FACT 101: CORRECT Guys will always spend more on a lady who has more to offer beyond sex and gist.

Correct talk!
Re: Some Men Need To Think by lookingfly: 6:32pm On May 05, 2020
Liliantalks:

op.....this is for you grin

Re: Some Men Need To Think by Tozic: 6:36pm On May 05, 2020
Zoie:
Ba.stard
tongue

1 Like

Re: Some Men Need To Think by Arkmanbuddy(m): 6:37pm On May 05, 2020
Liliantalks:
u think I am going to deny anything or be defensive? See I am entitled to my mans money !! Yes I said it

If he hasn't put a ring on it, you ain't entitled to shit!

2 Likes

Re: Some Men Need To Think by Asuito7(m): 6:37pm On May 05, 2020
afecgivers:

Even now that I'm married..its not very easy forgetting such love. But! I'm very comfortable with my wife, she is one in a million.
OK it is still good. But can you tell me your fault with the Fulani girl so I can learn.
Re: Some Men Need To Think by MOnkeyBabe(f): 6:39pm On May 05, 2020
Tozic:

embarassed
So touching......

Are u sure you are okay? You sound too weak.
I know DeaR. Go to the thread I created in my profile under ROmanCe SeCtion. You would understand better .
Re: Some Men Need To Think by afecgivers: 6:43pm On May 05, 2020
Asuito7:
OK it is still good. But can you tell me your fault with the Fulani girl so I can learn.

I done dey suspect you, are you a journalist.
Re: Some Men Need To Think by Tozic: 6:43pm On May 05, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
I know DeaR
can I send you a pm?

1 Like

Re: Some Men Need To Think by MedicH: 6:47pm On May 05, 2020
StrongandMighty:

Not when she's ugly and broke... so she should go and make money

Lol ma guy. Flesh and blood no reveal this to you. Milleniumlady should learn and stop being noisy.
Re: Some Men Need To Think by Asuito7(m): 6:52pm On May 05, 2020
afecgivers:

I done dey suspect you, are you a journalist.
cheesy cheesy haha. I am not o.

You know we all learn in this forum. Seriously speaking, I really want to know because it seems to me Northern girls respect and hold their bodies very well until they are married unlike their counterparts in the south.

So I really want to know what can make you to be at fault not marrying that Fulani girl. Even though me myself I know it will be difficult to date them unless they show extraordinary interest in me which the girl did to you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (23) (Reply)

Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him / Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex / I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.