Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Some Men Need To Think - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Men Need To Think (46259 Views)

Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. / Lady Says – Women Need Men More Than Men Need Them / Why Are Some Men So Weak And Stvpid When It Comes To Women? Just See Pictures!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Men Need To Think by dododawa1: 2:15pm On May 05, 2020
since am dating you,I should pack all my salary for you,so that you will not leave me greahera out fast,A musician song, YOU WANT ME TO SPEND MONEY YOUR FATHER CANNOT SPEND ON YOU.

1 Like

Re: Some Men Need To Think by profizu: 2:15pm On May 05, 2020
You see, girls who have such mindset and who even had courage to write it down for people to read are mostly from poor home. OP u are very very poor.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Men Need To Think by sexylassie2(f): 2:15pm On May 05, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
people assume it's because of scarcity of men to marry here but nahh. Even if the economy was not as good, there's a right way to get a man to spend. Not by feeling entitled. That's if you Really want him.

So why are men feeling entitled to sex?
Re: Some Men Need To Think by MOnkeyBabe(f): 2:16pm On May 05, 2020
sexylassie2:

Go and marry a white lady, let's see if she will tolerate you not bringing nothing to the table.
SPOt on. My point is, don't make it look like it's all about the money. ElSe, we may miss good people God sends our way.
PeaCe, Sister. One lOVe. wink smiley
Re: Some Men Need To Think by Dollabiz: 2:21pm On May 05, 2020
really
Re: Some Men Need To Think by Juell(m): 2:22pm On May 05, 2020
One thing I don't get is, ok you give a man sex..... But is it only the man who enjoys the sex? Even during sex it's the man that works more to please the woman enough for her to get the promise land, some or many don't even really participate in the activity and will just be there like log of wood.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Men Need To Think by Emekaossai(m): 2:23pm On May 05, 2020
Maduawuchukwu:

Ok. Wanted to know because of your surname "Ossai". It is personally among Anioma folks.

I guessed right.

1 Like

Re: Some Men Need To Think by MOnkeyBabe(f): 2:23pm On May 05, 2020
sexylassie2:

Thanks for staying calm, hun.
SimPle. We Should AVoid that GRoup.
I went out of my way to prove it wasn't about the money. If he is a good or reasonable person(who we should strive to be with as our Significant other), he would reciprocate and not bother you for sex.

I'm not against Sex for money if one really has to do that to suRVive. If that was the case, I would promote this thread and it would make more sense. Then there is a Catch. It's confusing though. There is no fine line because This can be implied in a relationship for a man to take care of his girl. But you're not going to be over the top all up in his face bugging him with this attitude everytime. You can request nicely once in a while what's within his means, I'm sure he would oblige. Anyone would.
I am talking or speaking exclusively for those who want to settle on a Real BOyfRienD leading to holy matrimony state-0f-mind.
Let's not mix things up
Re: Some Men Need To Think by Mahmudk2: 2:24pm On May 05, 2020
And Fucking Didilo Foreva Wil Make U Who?
Guez Who Na?
The Most Bored And Lonely Woman To Have Ever Liveth.
My Sister Mek Everybody Kip Her/her Opinions For This Two Things. (gindi Da Bura : As Hausa Man Kals It) D Gud Wey Dick Dey Do Ehn No Woman Can Tel, And D Gud Wey Pussy Dey Do No Man Can Tel. Both Smiles Wen One Hears D Sound Of D Oda...
Re: Some Men Need To Think by duchaB(m): 2:25pm On May 05, 2020
Liliantalks:
I can never understand the ideology of you doing nothing financially for me and you are trying to checkmate me, want to see who I am talking to and getting jealous all the time.

Am I supposed to stop talking to other guys, because I am dating a guy like you who can’t even take care of the basic needs of a woman, her hair and toiletries? Of course I am doing it myself, but there is absolutely nothing wrong with my man doing it for me. If you are broke and do nothing for your babe give her some space.

She knows you don’t have and trying to cope with you but don’t choke her up, especially now when you have nothing to offer.

Ps: if you are stingy as a man, you are not a man, you have no value. I didn’t say broke I said stingy. If you can’t do in little you won’t in much.

Lol. I guess every lady has the right to define who a stingy man is. Its subjective. Its a matter of opinions.

Op don't even sound like she is happy in the relationship..she shld have been out.. What's holding her?
Re: Some Men Need To Think by clevybrown(m): 2:26pm On May 05, 2020
Liliantalks:
yes a woman Pusey is her value , I ain’t gonna cm here denying it ,, as a man can u marry a woman without sex?? I can get a didilo to pleasure myself till enternity, can you do soapy forever?
u just described wat life has relegated u to... A mere sex object... A body dat can b easily assessed wit money, irregardless of the person involved, whether married or single, Noble or nonentity, it doesn't really matter, all that matters is wat they have to offer in exchange for ur self acclaimed highly esteemed pussy. Of wat difference are u from a prostitute who takes this all up as a profession. My only concern here is that unfortunate young man that will eventually marry u cos I can imagine how miserable his life will turn out to be, that's if at all there will b any. The bottom line is, u are a potential cheat in a relationship, ur type will cheat unapologetically even in marriage. I can't advice u to retrace ur steps back to being a good woman cos u are already long gone.... Smh undecided

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Men Need To Think by sexylassie2(f): 2:29pm On May 05, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:

Thanks for staying calm, hun.
SimPle. We Should AVoid that GRoup.
I went out of my way to prove it wasn't about the money. If he is a good or reasonable person(who we should strive to be with as our Significant other), he would reciprocate and not bother you for sex.

I'm not against Sex for money if one really has to do that to suRVive. If that was the case, I would promote this thread and it would make more sense.
I am talking or speaking exclusively for those who want to settle.
Let's not mix things up

I think you don't understand what I meant.

Some Nigerian men do not provide nor give anything in a relationship but they act entitled to sex like it is their right.
Re: Some Men Need To Think by 21cents: 2:32pm On May 05, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
let's settle this. Both of you are correct. It's just the way Lilian worded the thread that would make guys interprete it the wrong way.
what pls come on!

we all saw where she pointed her puszy is her prize.

like seriously? no impressive education? no hardworking trait? all she's well versed in is just to open her legs wide? can't even take care of herself without stipends from others and she dared typed those disgusting words brokeshaming guys or Calling them stingy.

Tor. if that's the case, I'm definitely not broke, I make money but can't pay for her hair bills or other demands. she should go hustle or get a skill and learn to take care of herself first, then I can start to take any lady seriously.

2 Likes

Re: Some Men Need To Think by zedegit: 2:34pm On May 05, 2020
Liliantalks:
sorry to disappoint you but it’s a trade by barter , u take care of me and I take care of you . But in different ways

You should define it. It's friends with benefits you want.
Let him know.
He gives you money, you open your legs and make sure you open it wide enough o.

CASE CLOSED.

3 Likes

Re: Some Men Need To Think by MOnkeyBabe(f): 2:39pm On May 05, 2020
sexylassie2:

I think you don't understand what I meant.

Some Nigerian men do not provide nor give anything in a relationship but they act entitled to sex like it is their right.
okay Dear. Please leave them. I've spoken to some of the guys on here to take a chill pill with you . They have also admitted that a guy shouldn't feel entitled to sex if there's no money especially when there's less expectation of tying the knot or sticking it out with you.
Shit. This is messy. Many guys can lie about marriage proposals in order to have their way with you. Which is why the old-fashioned way of no Sex before marriage pays out.
Sorry I have to find out if you are strictly Business, looking for/willing to find a long-term partner i.e. marriage or both. Because I may be giving wrong advice. Didn't mean to aggravate you. There is no hard and fast rule.
Re: Some Men Need To Think by tunjilana: 2:40pm On May 05, 2020
There are two ways to live with men

1. Is to be in a relationship and be committed and work to be one
2. The other is to be available for all men and increase your finances from what you get from all of them

What you are trying to do is deceiving a man that you are doing 1. With him while doing 2. As well. That is the issue here. If u want to be available for all men, let it be known so no man takes you serious and sees u as pay-and-go, hopefully you will enjoy living that way but as long as you are deceiving somebody that you are in a relationship with him, he has every right to seek loyalty from you.Though I blame the guy, these days men dont do all that silly checking, once she shows you those behavior, simply stop taking her serious and convert her to your play mate while you seek a reasonable woman....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Men Need To Think by MOnkeyBabe(f): 2:45pm On May 05, 2020
tunjilana:
There are two ways to live with men

1. Is to be in a relationship and be committed and work to be one
2. The other is to be available for all men and increase your finances from what you get from all of them

What you are trying to do is deceiving a man that you are doing 1. With him while doing 2. As well. That is the issue here. If u want to be available for all men, let it be known so no man takes you serious and sees u as pay-and-go, hopefully you will enjoy living that way but as long as you are deceiving somebody that you are in a relationship with him, he has every right to seek loyalty from you.Though I blame the guy, these days men dont do all that silly checking, once she shows you those behavior, simply stop taking her serious and convert her to your play mate while you seek a reasonable woman....
God Bless you for your two points up there. That's what I've been trying to explain ,though scenarios and circumstances make them overlap.

1 Like

Re: Some Men Need To Think by Tozic: 2:48pm On May 05, 2020
Zoie:

Abeg go and sit down. That line is stale undecided
Op, watch the rats come out to bite grin grin
Broke - assed MFs crawling out of their holes, baring their teeth at you for daring to poke them in the tail.
Let the drama begin grin
HEY SLUT,
QUOTE ME WITH YOUR REAL ACCOUNT.

1 Like

Re: Some Men Need To Think by Graphene(m): 2:49pm On May 05, 2020
Zoie:

Abeg go and sit down. That line is stale undecided
Op, watch the rats come out to bite grin grin
Broke - assed MFs crawling out of their holes, baring their teeth at you for daring to poke them in the tail.
Let the drama begin grin
Where did this 10mb data subscriber fall from grin
Re: Some Men Need To Think by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 05, 2020
Tozic:

HEY SLUT,
QUOTE ME WITH YOUR REAL ACCOUNT.
Aww, poor baby, did it hurt?
Lemme get you some ice for your burnnnn grin grin
Re: Some Men Need To Think by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 05, 2020
Graphene:

Where did this 10mb data subscriber fall from grin
From the same place, your freebasics ass crawled put of. grin
Re: Some Men Need To Think by MOnkeyBabe(f): 2:51pm On May 05, 2020
Juell:
One thing I don't get is, ok you give a man sex..... But is it only the man who enjoys the sex? Even during sex it's the man that works more to please the woman enough for her to get the promise land, some or many don't even really participate in the activity and will just be there like log of wood.
Cheii. This your Analysis caRRy ReD CAP & Ph.D with walkinG StiCk cool shocked grin
Re: Some Men Need To Think by MOnkeyBabe(f): 2:54pm On May 05, 2020
RamessesIV:
Thank you,Nigerian's case is different,in other countries women are looking for men that will give them full devotion and love but here is always money,am not saying money is bad as a lady financial security from a man is a good thing but entitlement over here is too much,imagine one saying her vagina is her value lol sex that is very cheap
I see where you are coming from

1 Like

Re: Some Men Need To Think by MrCaesar: 2:56pm On May 05, 2020
Very lazy girl. You are now talking as if he is your father, no go work.

1 Like

Re: Some Men Need To Think by Tozic: 2:56pm On May 05, 2020
sexylassie2:

AWON SEX ADDICT... cheesy

SLUT ASS. WHY NOT CONFESS THAT THE ECONOMY ISN'T FAVORING YOUR BROKE ASS SO THAT SOME GENEROUS GIVER OF THIS FORUM CAN COME FOR THE AIDE OF YOU, YOUR PARENTS AND SLUTISH SIBLINGS? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Some Men Need To Think by Graphene(m): 2:57pm On May 05, 2020
Zoie:

From the same place, your freebasics ass crawled put of. grin
Nice meeting you honey!!
However leave my sexy ass out of this banter. That's my value grin
Re: Some Men Need To Think by biz2get(m): 2:58pm On May 05, 2020
Swtbabyvee:
all these broke broke talk , so I should be broke and my boyfriend should be broke , both of us should be broke?? Na craze Dey worry Una

so you want to stay broke and date a rich man?

date your class sister,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Men Need To Think by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 05, 2020
Genset:

God bless you dear. They all know the truth . I will say it to the high heavens 'I AM ENTITLED TO MY MAN'S MONEY'. If u re not OK with it go and die
wait o,what do u offer to ur man.let me guess,sex.fish brain
Re: Some Men Need To Think by Graphene(m): 3:00pm On May 05, 2020
So if a lady says her pussy is her value. Then that's the newest low. Pussy is quite cheap if you know where to find. Far Cheaper than a Love Machine.

1 Like

Re: Some Men Need To Think by Emperor4tune(m): 3:01pm On May 05, 2020
Liliantalks:
yes a woman Pusey is her value , I ain’t gonna cm here denying it ,, as a man can u marry a woman without sex?? I can get a didilo to pleasure myself till enternity, can you do soapy forever?
go & research on full human sex doll,they are std free & clean than ur smelling pussy,if u think a mans life is sustain by a womans pussy,then u have failed

1 Like

Re: Some Men Need To Think by sexylassie2(f): 3:01pm On May 05, 2020
Tozic:

I am sorry sexylassie baby, pls forgive me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (23) (Reply)

I'm Doomed / What My Friend Saw On His Babe's Phone. / Land Agent Dies In Ogun Hotel After Sex With Ex-wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.