Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,362 members, 7,815,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Some Men Need To Think - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Men Need To Think (46246 Views)

Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. / Lady Says – Women Need Men More Than Men Need Them / Why Are Some Men So Weak And Stvpid When It Comes To Women? Just See Pictures!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Men Need To Think by Tashacobbs(f): 10:39pm On May 05, 2020
see dem insulting the op this liliantalks no small ooh
Re: Some Men Need To Think by pizzzy(m): 11:05pm On May 05, 2020
I think the op is a per time ⌚ bimbo she just putting up an act but her last name will never be akintola na her type u go fvck in the club for 50 cent no even a dollar

1 Like

Re: Some Men Need To Think by sparko1(m): 11:10pm On May 05, 2020
Swtbabyvee:
there is no single lie there

From your conclusion, any man that doesn’t give to a woman dating or not won’t give to is man friends as well is pure fallacy.

Your conclusion is based on a false premise, not everyone thinks and act like you do.

You are among the kind of guys that will only pick ladies with his private car, leaving guys on the road. Some guys are more evolved, guys need to help guys more, there’s a high chance of another guy helping a lady or better still a lady helping a lady than for any guy getting help!

If you help a lady dating or no she just assume you are expecting some kind of sexual gratification, the only set of people you can help no thought of getting anything back is a guy!

So yeah you are wrong!
Re: Some Men Need To Think by ImaIma1(f): 11:23pm On May 05, 2020
sexylassie2:

What of men that don't do any of the above but still beat and control the woman.

What of the ones that do all and beat. Would that be justified?
Re: Some Men Need To Think by DexterousOne(m): 11:30pm On May 05, 2020
mrblessed:
I blame both mental and financial poverty as the root of such warped thinking. A lady who is from a well-to-do background will not feel financially entitled to his guy, nor will she become a liability to him under the guise of relationship.

Credit should be given to the bimbo for, at least, accepting that relationship is transactional, and that she is nothing but a huge burden to any man unfortunate to look in her direction. This is something most ladies know and practice but will always deny it. This Op is fearless and bold!

You will be surprised at how many of them reason this way
Re: Some Men Need To Think by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 05, 2020
HARRISON040:
i knw u are using cheap data ur boyfriend sent u,broke girls everywhere.but consider my offer.it's enticing,it can give u a little make up.it's an opportunity.guys are hustling u girls should appreciate
This is the last time I'd reply your mentions. Ciao grin
Re: Some Men Need To Think by Morris101686(m): 11:42pm On May 05, 2020
Men, Be Stingy Until You Get Married

Men need a woman they can share their heart with and not just one they can share their cash with.

Till a man is married, it is preferable for him to be generous with affection while being stingy with his money and be generous with affection. The woman that stays under those circumstances, is the woman for you “
Slay queens are only after money.
Side chicks look hotter than wives because the men don’t live with them

Check my signature call for any of this services at an affordable price.

But WACE, NECO, scratch card, show your professionalism in Computer appreciation, Word, Excel, Coral draw ecetra feel free to call or chat for a private class +2348146065629

1 Like

Re: Some Men Need To Think by Morris101686(m): 11:43pm On May 05, 2020
Men, Be Stingy Until You Get Married

Men need a woman they can share their heart with and not just one they can share their cash with.

Till a man is married, it is preferable for him to be generous with affection while being stingy with his money and be generous with affection. The woman that stays under those circumstances, is the woman for you “

Slay queens are only after money.
Side chicks look hotter than wives because the men don’t live with them

Check my signature call for any of this services at an affordable price.

But WACE, NECO, scratch card, show your professionalism in Computer appreciation, Word, Excel, Coral draw ecetra feel free to call or chat for a private class +2348146065629
Re: Some Men Need To Think by Nobody: 11:44pm On May 05, 2020
Zoie:

This is the last time I'd reply your mentions. Ciao grin
Zoie,no mentioning again
Re: Some Men Need To Think by DexterousOne(m): 11:46pm On May 05, 2020
funmijoyb:
90% of Nigerian women are more stingy in relationship and they will be the one calling out their boyfriend is stingy.

Go and work....sex doesn't deserve money.

Interesting perspective
Re: Some Men Need To Think by loswhite(m): 12:04am On May 06, 2020
Swtbabyvee:
well said . A stingy man is a disgusting man
A stingy woman is a disgusting woman
Re: Some Men Need To Think by loswhite(m): 12:07am On May 06, 2020
Liliantalks:
The difference is that she’s fucking only you

See a stingy guy is a stingy guy , a man is supposed to be a giver even to his friends and acquaintances. If a guy is stingy to women dating or not ,, he’s more stingy to his male friends
lol how can you be fucking only him when you are looking for other male that can pay your bills? Or wetin you dey find space with other males for?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Men Need To Think by harry2sexy(m): 12:08am On May 06, 2020
Oluromantic:
So in your mind now. There's wisdom in what you said. Lol you shd be ashamed of yourself. If your father cannot help your financial desires, then zip up the burden. Romance is not trade by barter. Get some understanding before going public biko. You won't be young forever.
I wanted to like this post but it already has 365 likes that is one like for each day of the year.

This ladies with their entitled mentality was the reason Jesus gave the parable of the Servants and the 5 talents.

As a lady, can you produce bountiful harvest or u just enjoy eating the seed yams?

1 Like

Re: Some Men Need To Think by loswhite(m): 12:08am On May 06, 2020
Liliantalks:
u think I am going to deny anything or be defensive? See I am entitled to my mans money !! Yes I said it
Is he entitled to your own money?
Re: Some Men Need To Think by loswhite(m): 12:10am On May 06, 2020
Liliantalks:
sorry to disappoint you but it’s a trade by barter , u take care of me and I take care of you . But in different ways
lol... please list the ways you can take care of a man and don't add sex to it o
Re: Some Men Need To Think by Thrill4christ(m): 12:18am On May 06, 2020
Dande55:

Oga, I'm not broke but God forbid I date someone I pay his bills.
May your sisters take up the responsibility of the man in the house. May she shoulder the house hold bills and take responsibility all by herself.
Useless lazy man.
Lol
Re: Some Men Need To Think by johnkey: 2:50am On May 06, 2020
Na this kind girls dey deserve better beating from their boyfriend's, why not just go to coded runs and register meeting sugar daddies since your wife pussy is for trade by barter, Olofo somebody if I jamb you I go slap nonsense comot for your body
Re: Some Men Need To Think by johnkey: 2:58am On May 06, 2020
Seems nairaland just pack the highest percentage of stupid Nigerian girls, you hardly see girls like this on Instagram and Twitter. if not for boredom person no for dey read stupid comments from stupid girls here, almost makes me want to start feeling disgust for girls offline.
Re: Some Men Need To Think by Theundertaker(m): 6:58am On May 06, 2020
Therapyken:
You be cheerful giver?
yup !!
Re: Some Men Need To Think by Theundertaker(m): 6:59am On May 06, 2020
johnkey:
Seems nairaland just pack the highest percentage of stupid Nigerian girls, you hardly see girls like this on Instagram and Twitter. if not for boredom person no for dey read stupid comments from stupid girls here, almost makes me want to start feeling disgust for girls offline.
those ain’t faceless forums dummie !!!
Re: Some Men Need To Think by leonard509(m): 6:59am On May 06, 2020
Liliantalks:
I can never understand the ideology of you doing nothing financially for me and you are trying to checkmate me, want to see who I am talking to and getting jealous all the time.

Am I supposed to stop talking to other guys, because I am dating a guy like you who can’t even take care of the basic needs of a woman, her hair and toiletries? Of course I am doing it myself, but there is absolutely nothing wrong with my man doing it for me. If you are broke and do nothing for your babe give her some space.

She knows you don’t have and trying to cope with you but don’t choke her up, especially now when you have nothing to offer.

Ps: if you are stingy as a man, you are not a man, you have no value. I didn’t say broke I said stingy. If you can’t do in little you won’t in much.
You have spoken well WISE ONE,

now replace she with he, her with him, man with woman, guys with girls, stingy with unresourceful , and hair/toiletries with support(financial,tactical and strategical) and respect AND APPLY THE RESULT TO YOUR LIFE.

1 Like

Re: Some Men Need To Think by MedicH: 7:10am On May 06, 2020
Liliantalks:
think about it , whenu strike a girl n u feel she has nothing to offer you than sex u dump her ,, but let’s be realistic , many men r married to their women cause of sex , and many women r married to their men cause of money , the others is a relevant plus . Sex and money brings both sex together

You're just so empty. Someone said there are two kinds of women, women for amusement and women to be worshipped. There's nothing of worth or value inside of you and aside men's amusement you are of no use but just fit to be used, paid peanuts and discarded.
Re: Some Men Need To Think by ezanafe(m): 7:22am On May 06, 2020
Liliantalks:
I said what I said . So am I suppose to envy a woman who spends on a man .. desperation is all I see and u r exploiting it .
So when it's the other way round, it not called desperation and exploiting abi.
Re: Some Men Need To Think by Liliantalks: 7:30am On May 06, 2020
Good morning everyone !!!!!!!!
Re: Some Men Need To Think by Liliantalks: 7:31am On May 06, 2020
I SAID WHAT I SAID

I SAID WHAT I SAID

I SAID WHAT I SAID

I SAID WHAT I SAID

I SAID WHAT I SAID

I SAID WHAT I SAID

I SAID WHAT I SAID

I SAID WHAT I SAID

I SAID WHAT I SAID

I SAID WHAT I SAID

I SAID WHAT I SAID

I SAID WHAT I SAID

I SAID WHAT I SAID

I SAID WHAT I SAID

I SAID WHAT I SAID
Re: Some Men Need To Think by Liliantalks: 7:32am On May 06, 2020
I SAID WHAT I SAID

I SAID WHAT I SAID

I SAID WHAT I SAID

I SAID WHAT I SAID

I SAID WHAT I SAID

I SAID WHAT I SAID

I SAID WHAT I SAID

I SAID WHAT I SAID

I SAID WHAT I SAID

I SAID WHAT I SAID

I SAID WHAT I SAID

I SAID WHAT I SAID

I SAID WHAT I SAID

I SAID WHAT I SAID

I SAID WHAT I SAID
Re: Some Men Need To Think by Liliantalks: 7:33am On May 06, 2020
I SAID WHAT I SAID

I SAID WHAT I SAID

I SAID WHAT I SAID

I SAID WHAT I SAID

I SAID WHAT I SAID

I SAID WHAT I SAID

I SAID WHAT I SAID

I SAID WHAT I SAID

I SAID WHAT I SAID

I SAID WHAT I SAID

I SAID WHAT I SAID

I SAID WHAT I SAID

I SAID WHAT I SAID

I SAID WHAT I SAID

I SAID WHAT I SAID
Re: Some Men Need To Think by Liliantalks: 7:34am On May 06, 2020
I SAID WHAT I SAID

I SAID WHAT I SAID

I SAID WHAT I SAID

I SAID WHAT I SAID

I SAID WHAT I SAID

I SAID WHAT I SAID

I SAID WHAT I SAID

I SAID WHAT I SAID

I SAID WHAT I SAID

I SAID WHAT I SAID

I SAID WHAT I SAID

I SAID WHAT I SAID

I SAID WHAT I SAID

I SAID WHAT I SAID

I SAID WHAT I SAID
Re: Some Men Need To Think by Liliantalks: 7:36am On May 06, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

Are you implying that if a man is doing something for you financially, he has the right to cage you?

Listen, my dear, no one has the right to cage you even if they give you 1 billion dollars every day. Relationships are not cages. There should be boundaries.

If you have someone who is extremely possessive of you, then you have someone who will make your life miserable.

It doesn't matter whether they are wealthy or broke, or whether they are generous or stingy.
yes o , he can cage me as he pleases o
1 billion!
i said what I said
Re: Some Men Need To Think by Impregnablefolk: 7:36am On May 06, 2020
Auntie Lilian, well done! Bcoz God done dey help u c change na him make ur ego dey swell wan nearly burst abi? Rmba say pride goes before a fall.
Re: Some Men Need To Think by Liliantalks: 7:37am On May 06, 2020
lookingfly:
op.....this is for you grin
this is for you

Re: Some Men Need To Think by Liliantalks: 7:42am On May 06, 2020
I SAID WHAT I SAID

I SAID WHAT I SAID

I SAID WHAT I SAID

I SAID WHAT I SAID

I SAID WHAT I SAID

I SAID WHAT I SAID

I SAID WHAT I SAID

I SAID WHAT I SAID

I SAID WHAT I SAID

I SAID WHAT I SAID

I SAID WHAT I SAID

I SAID WHAT I SAID

I SAID WHAT I SAID

I SAID WHAT I SAID

I SAID WHAT I SAID

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Marriage proposal that Sent A Lady under the table (Photos, Video) / Six Things You Should Never Do For A Man Even When In Love / What My Friend Saw On His Babe's Phone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.