Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,853 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Some Men Need To Think - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Men Need To Think (46321 Views)

Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. / Lady Says – Women Need Men More Than Men Need Them / Why Are Some Men So Weak And Stvpid When It Comes To Women? Just See Pictures!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Men Need To Think by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 05, 2020
Tozic:

A WHOR.E BORN OF A WHOR.E CAN'T PENETRATE THROUGH ME. HEY KIDDO!

WALLOW BACK TO YOUR MATRIMONIAL BROTHEL. SOME MEN ARE STANDING ON THE QUEUE WAITING FOR YOU TO COME SERVICE THEM.
The same men who just bursted your anus grin grin. Sorry eh. Rub aboniki. Goat
Re: Some Men Need To Think by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 05, 2020
Graphene:

Nice meeting you honey!!
However leave my sexy ass out of this banter. That's my value grin
Scram!
Re: Some Men Need To Think by Bash512: 3:30pm On May 05, 2020
Liliantalks:
yes a woman Pusey is her value , I ain’t gonna cm here denying it ,, as a man can u marry a woman without sex?? I can get a didilo to pleasure myself till enternity, can you do soapy forever?
Too badly thought...is ds how lazy u think all d time or just today.
For ur village nw, for ds century na only soapy ur men take dey satisfy demselves??
Which Kain nonsense is ds one naw?

3 Likes

Re: Some Men Need To Think by Tozic: 3:33pm On May 05, 2020
Zoie:

I'M DONE WITH YOU SLUT.

1 Like

Re: Some Men Need To Think by ArewaFanatic(m): 3:35pm On May 05, 2020
It is supposed to be a relationship and not a poverty alleviation program. I find it difficult to understand why some women (my girlfriend is surely an exception) reason this way. If sex is all you can provide, then back off. I seek a future partner not a business associate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Men Need To Think by MASTERMIND04(m): 3:39pm On May 05, 2020
iLegendd:

You may be right. I'm not stingy when it comes to giving women in my family money. I do give my mom more than 100k some months, but since I was born, I have never given a woman I'm dating or a woman I intend having an affair with more than 5k.

Isn't that stinginess? Yes, it is. So, I'm stingy.

The truth of the matter is: it's not about being stingy, it's about how you strategize and handle life.

All wise men are stingy until they become philanthropists at mid or old age and start giving back to the society.
God bless you sir

1 Like

Re: Some Men Need To Think by BizBayo: 3:44pm On May 05, 2020
Theundertaker:
when I was a guest I see threads like this and just laugh , men boosting up and down , ladies arguing! What’s money for hair ? If I am going to shoprite to get stuffs we go together, almost every month. It’s nothing to me , if her hair is messy I know , she doesn’t need to ask , I know she would make her hair twice a month , we share sub , we share Netflix. I don’t even regard it as money , I won’t spend more than 20k a month or 30k if there is any special need , and I hv her Pusey any day any time , u get a runs babe and pay her 10k a night, lol Na wah for Una argument o

You too get sense grin I like your perspective grin

2 Likes

Re: Some Men Need To Think by Tima1980(f): 3:44pm On May 05, 2020
Hello folks, here's one of such article that I think we all need to read. Especially if you single. I'm only posting excerpts from the full article. Link to the full article: Common Sense Principles for Singles

1) NEVER MOURN YOUR SINGLENESS
Being single is not a disease. Singleness is not a curse. It’s not a problem. There are a lot of people that have allowed themselves to be put under a lot of pressure and forced to get into relationships that are not in alignment with their purpose in life because they feel pressured into feeling they need to come out of the stage of singleness. Never allow anybody to make you feel inferior because you’re single.

2) NEVER TAKE YOUR HEART ON A JOURNEY WITHOUT YOUR BRAIN

You’ve heard it said before that you should ‘shine your eyes’. But I tell you not to just shine your eyes because it’s not all that glitters, that’s gold. So, shine your heart and at the same time, shine your brain. There are many things that will look good to the face but will be a toxic virus to your destiny. Never allow your emotions to over-rule your sense of reasoning. Never allow yourself to get to a point in your life where your emotion is the driver and your brain the passenger. When your emotion is the driver of your life and your brain is the passenger in the vehicle of destiny, accident is inevitable.

3) EVERY RELATIONSHIP MUST BE DEFINED
An undefined relationship is a dangerous relationship. Because when you don’t define a relationship you give room for assumptions and assumption is the lowest level of knowledge. Read this carefully, love is not blind! If love is blind, marriage will open your eyes. You are only blind until you marry. The day you marry you enter into reality.

4) NEVER WAVE AWAY OR IGNORE WARNING SIGNALS
If he hits you before marriage, he’ll kick you after marriage. I don’t care how going looking the man is, if he’s stingy before marriage, he’ll be stingier after marriage. You going out with a man that claims to love you yet find it hard picking up bills he should as a man. He won’t get you gifts for any occasion. If he’s going to be a responsible man, let him begin to show the color NOW. Let him show signs of better things to come. I’m not asking him to buy you a house or car but he should be a man and pick up the bills. To you brothers, I don’t care how beautiful she is, if she cannot honor you now, if she cannot submit to you now, she will never honor you tomorrow. So be careful of that woman. You say one, she replies you seven times. That’s a signal that there’s fire on the mountain. Run run run.

5) NEVER LOOK DOWN ON ANYBODY
These days’ people are respected by the virtue of what they drive, where they live and what they wear. But you are not what you drive; you are not your house. You are not your car. You are not what you wear. Now people only respect people by virtue of packaging. You only have to understand that it’s not about the container; it’s all about the content. The container may be powerful but the content maybe a virus.

6) DON'T SACRIFICE YOUR FUTURE ON THE ALTAR OF TEMPORARY PLEASURE
Never sacrifice your future on the altar of temporary pleasure. Marrying someone solely because of the physical beauty, riches is a dangerous feat to embark on. What if you get married and the very next month, he or she is involved in an accident that changes his/her look? Or he goes broke?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Men Need To Think by Genset: 3:45pm On May 05, 2020
HARRISON040:
wait o,what do u offer to ur man.let me guess,sex.fish brain

Yes ooo.... I give him mind- blowing sex and he takes care of me and he is not complaining cos he is not BROKE.
Re: Some Men Need To Think by Cammo: 3:46pm On May 05, 2020
Covid-19 don knock their business, runs girls and ashewo dem don begin call out stingy men.

1 Like

Re: Some Men Need To Think by Genset: 3:46pm On May 05, 2020
Graphene:

Hahaha!!
Most Nigerian women are a lost breed.
While women all over the world are evolving and ending male emancipation , down here our women still want to hold on to the old ways of doing things. They feel threatened by the new order.
A lady comes to this forum and insist that it's only a man who feeds her need is entitled to own and enslave her. He, feeding her financial needs, gives him all the right to her sexually and emotionally. Same women will then come here and preach feminism.
Truly sad

He gives big money just the way I like it.
Re: Some Men Need To Think by RexTramadol1: 3:48pm On May 05, 2020
Writer has 1 value..... breathing

Asides that she's nahin.
Re: Some Men Need To Think by Fisher007: 3:50pm On May 05, 2020
Liliantalks:
I can never understand the ideology of you doing nothing financially for me and you are trying to checkmate me, want to see who I am talking to and getting jealous all the time.

Am I supposed to stop talking to other guys, because I am dating a guy like you who can’t even take care of the basic needs of a woman, her hair and toiletries? Of course I am doing it myself, but there is absolutely nothing wrong with my man doing it for me. If you are broke and do nothing for your babe give her some space.

She knows you don’t have and trying to cope with you but don’t choke her up, especially now when you have nothing to offer.

Ps: if you are stingy as a man, you are not a man, you have no value. I didn’t say broke I said stingy. If you can’t do in little you won’t in much.

Am sorry you are delusional . You better take advantage of your prime years (16-30yrs max). Because after this, if you are not settled, just forget marriage or a man.

Don't forget it easier to get fvcked and wanted by men. But it is hard to date a man and convert him into a husband to keep. But with age, time and high body counts , your brain will tell you this. You might end up with a man less than what you want.

You might end up like all those aunties you see at the bank frowning at the cash counter. They have enjoyed their time too, and now they are looking for a man to even date them.

Better quickly outgrow that entitlement sense of yours and grow up. Time is not on your side. This is the truth most people don't tell you ladies.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Men Need To Think by Awaoyelmoni(m): 3:52pm On May 05, 2020
Just how broke girls with next to nothing find the voice to call guys broke is astounding..Smh

4 Likes

Re: Some Men Need To Think by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 05, 2020
Genset:

Yes ooo.... I give him mind- blowing sex and he takes care of me and he is not complaining cos he is not BROKE.
i hope Bleep the living hell out of u,cuz if he goes broke,u would end up dumping that bitchass,pussy licking man.giving money to girl is not bad,but not a girl with ur mentality

2 Likes

Re: Some Men Need To Think by cassbeat(m): 3:54pm On May 05, 2020
Dande55:

God forbid.

What we have in this generation are not men but sick lazy dogs.

She should be the head of the relationship and be calling the shots.
Tufia, I pity the lady
So because his gf earns more he is lazy?
Na wa o
Re: Some Men Need To Think by Ryocaj(m): 3:55pm On May 05, 2020
Liliantalks:
I can never understand the ideology of you doing nothing financially for me and you are trying to checkmate me, want to see who I am talking to and getting jealous all the time.

Am I supposed to stop talking to other guys, because I am dating a guy like you who can’t even take care of the basic needs of a woman, her hair and toiletries? Of course I am doing it myself, but there is absolutely nothing wrong with my man doing it for me. If you are broke and do nothing for your babe give her some space.

She knows you don’t have and trying to cope with you but don’t choke her up, especially now when you have nothing to offer.

Ps: if you are stingy as a man, you are not a man, you have no value. I didn’t say broke I said stingy. If you can’t do in little you won’t in much.
U don't av sense.. if u want a man to be ur financial messiah.. y did u go to school.. u should av allowed ur father do something better with the money.. What kind of mentality do Nigerian girls av sef.. must a guy always be ur ATM.. its OK to do it if he feels like.. it's not mandatory.. that is y u work.. u work to take care of urself.. he works to take care of himself too.. ur father is d only man mandated to take care of u financially.. u n ur husband should take care of urselves financially.. have each other's backs.. u can galivant with men that pay ur bills no one cares.. I blame d men that can't do without Nigerian women.. Nigerian ladies of this generation are not built for marriage.. They r all baby mama materials.. just av a kid n train d kid with all u av.. leave d women to fvck around..

8 Likes

Re: Some Men Need To Think by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 05, 2020
Zoie:

bitch ass,if u need money drop ur contact maybe i can patronize ur stinking pussy for my dog BINGO
Re: Some Men Need To Think by CharlesSammy: 4:00pm On May 05, 2020
U see why the remain single for a longer period of time?
Re: Some Men Need To Think by Tozic: 4:01pm On May 05, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
it hurts when the man I love doesn't acknowledge my existence. HuRts more to be with another man even when he has more means.
This is not low self-esteem

embarassed
So touching......

Are u sure you are okay? You sound too weak.

1 Like

Re: Some Men Need To Think by temielects(m): 4:02pm On May 05, 2020
Liliantalks:
sorry to disappoint you but it’s a trade by barter , u take care of me and I take care of you . But in different ways
kindly name three ways you take care of him.. let's see if you are really entitled.
Re: Some Men Need To Think by chubinwa(m): 4:05pm On May 05, 2020
Incredulous. this is just a mere conjecture without any fundamental bases. these are the kind of girls who think they can swindle guys of their hard earned money due to their beauty. gone are the days girl. guys don wise up. go and hustle and stop depending on guys. the legs you open is symbiotic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Men Need To Think by Evans2000: 4:07pm On May 05, 2020
Is He your FATHER.? is your are not contents with him, why not quit than indirectly double dating him.
Re: Some Men Need To Think by MASTERMIND04(m): 4:13pm On May 05, 2020
temielects:
kindly name three ways you take care of him.. let's see if you are really entitled.
What else will she say aside giving him sex? Some of them are just funny.
Re: Some Men Need To Think by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 4:28pm On May 05, 2020
dukeprince50:
well said OP, as a guy this ur talk pain me but it's the sad truth

Simp!
Re: Some Men Need To Think by bluefilm: 4:32pm On May 05, 2020
Liliantalks:

Once an ashawo talks you will know.

You know your basic needs so you want him to be taking care of it, abi?

Now, can you tell me his own basic needs?

Only sex abi?

Or maybe you have no idea?

You see your life?!

Hanty Lilian î bu ezigbote onye ara. undecided

Nonsense. angry

3 Likes

Re: Some Men Need To Think by Wendybrown(f): 4:33pm On May 05, 2020
meum:

Seriously guys STOP this! It's a relationship. It's not bondage.

Same goes to the lady, STOP monitoring his pocket/wallet and his level of giving. If he gives you out of benevolence collect it. STOP demanding for money for toiletries and money for your hair. b4 you met him you had a life. Your life didn't stop when you met him. You didn't stop going to work(if you had one). STOP feeling ENTITLED. It's just a relationship not an adoption.

My man! My man! Where and when was he pronounced your man? Who were the witnesses? It's HIS money until you both are married. That's when he becomes your man. Only then can you demand 4 money 4 toiletries from YOUR MAN.

Our mothers weren't this entitled yet they made/make the best homes.

If you are not okay in the relationship discontinue and keep talking to as many guys as you like. When you are tired of talking to as many guys as you like you can sign up for Shiloh.

ummm this is actually tricky.

The entitlement mentality some ladies possess is quite annoying. A guy could decide to spend on u as his gf out of benevolence ,but u have absolutely no right to feel entitled to his money if he isn't married to you.

It's a fifty fifty thing.
d same way u may or may not decide to spend on ur guy is d same way he may or may not decide to spend on you.

The most annoying part of this thing is wen some ladies without force of any kind enters into a relationship with a guy who isn't even working@ present and yet keep making demands from him and even frustrating him if he can't meet up with d demands, haba! that's totally unfair .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Men Need To Think by nolie: 4:35pm On May 05, 2020
Liliantalks:
The difference is that she’s fucking only you

See a stingy guy is a stingy guy , a man is supposed to be a giver even to his friends and acquaintances. If a guy is stingy to women dating or not ,, he’s more stingy to his male friends

Shut the Bleep up, u saying rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Some Men Need To Think by mrdemdem(m): 4:42pm On May 05, 2020
Why the hell should I be paying salary to my girlfriend, when in fact the bleeping is a two-way thing?
You bleep me, I bleep you. tongue
I even do the strenious part of the job most times.
It's very wrong to expect money from your boyfriend solely because you feel you're offering him some services. It's a very silly mentality. It reduces you as a woman to mere sexual objects in the eyes of men.
If I really wanna spoil you silly with money, then it doesn't have to be premised on the fact that you've been opening your legs for me and thus, you deserve some compensation.
Please grow up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Men Need To Think by jayworld15(m): 5:18pm On May 05, 2020
Liliantalks:
I said what I said . So am I suppose to envy a woman who spends on a man .. desperation is all I see and u r exploiting it .

This is where you erred. You called someone who refused to give you “stingy” and called another “exploiting” person whose companion reciprocated in giving and spending on him. The truth is that you’re as a “common” girlfriend has no entitlement whatsoever on any man’s property. He isn’t your husband. He’s just a man who at the end of the day may dump you. The earlier you girls start standing financially independent, the better because no serious, insightful person takes a liability as his or her husband, wife, boyfriend or girlfriend. Wake up! Pls, wake up! The future would soon remove the lid on your eyes yo reality.

1 Like

Re: Some Men Need To Think by Asuito7(m): 5:21pm On May 05, 2020
afecgivers:

I missed one of my funlani girl friend. She was a bank manager, i was self employed.

She bought me a 2001 CRV Honda jeep, she bought me expensive shoes and clothes, i used one of the most expensive perfumes ever and during our relationship i got close to herdsmen where she bought me 13 cows to be taken care by those fulani's. Do you know what! The relationship couldn't work.

When there is true love nothing count.

Op if you truly love this guy, you won't come here and begin to talking about "Stingy". One thing i will never forget about my fulani girl was that she was able to prove to me that nothing matters to her when it involves loving me.

Op can you go extra mile for a guy you truly love? Remember! Giving can always come from both sides just to prove a point but not mandatory until after you are both married.
Why did you leave such a girl na Or you be Southerner and she didn't want to convert?
Re: Some Men Need To Think by Scot1255: 5:27pm On May 05, 2020
Liliantalks:
sorry to disappoint you but it’s a trade by barter , u take care of me and I take care of you . But in different ways
u have absolutely nothing to offer babe.. Trade by barter. Like u will give him sex abi? Like u don't get sexed back? Even on bed u girls can't even ride, the guy has to be d one pumping. U people are just useless and proud of it.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (23) (Reply)

Getting Signals From Sister In Law? / I Told Her Straight Up, I Want To Marry Her / End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.