Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,978 members, 7,835,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta (26538 Views)

Why Are We Disrespecting The Presidents Office? / Show Of Shame.you Cannot Justify Disrespecting The President – Ayogu Eze To PDP / Stop Disrespecting Buhari, Nigerian Government Warns Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by valirex: 8:15am On May 06, 2020
Blackking98:
THERE IS NOTHING LIKE BIAFRA, IT'S EITHER YOU'RE ENUGU,IMO,EBONYI,ABIA OR ANAMBRA

Respect is reciprocal, if they don't recognize the individual nations in southern Nigeria then we can't recognize biafra. They act like they have the monopoly to Independence

2 Likes

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by engrchykae(m): 8:16am On May 06, 2020
Efezik007:
some days ago there was a topic about which region is capable of becoming a country among the six Geo political zone, there were sentimental debate mostly blw the west and the east region, anytime a person from the Niger Delta try to defend his region concerning the topic, someone from the east will tell him that, there is nothing like Niger Delta republic. meaning Niger Delta is under Biafra.
in the same topic, someone was saying that we lack human development index.
that language is very insulting to the collective people of Niger Delta. the eastern people where busy talking how they have high human development index in their region, but according to the latest poverty report from NBS, it stated that the south south region have least poverty, but the case of the south east is different.
the south east can't have high human development index and the rate of poverty is also high. that tell you that the south south have high human development index compare to the south east. Delta state came second with the lowest poverty rate, very close to Lagos state. every region accept the latest NBS report, even the northern region didn't complain about it, but the east where accusing the west concerning the report.
please you people should stop using the words.

THE SO CALLED NIGER DELTA.
THERE IS NOTHING LIKE NIGER DELTA.
THE SE/SS ( unnecessary attachment ).

using the following words is an act of disrespectful which might have future consequences
everyone stay safe ( COVID 19 IS REAL )
afonjas of recent can't sleep without talking about biafra,Igbo Giants chasing the tunde bakares

4 Likes

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Dreadful: 8:18am On May 06, 2020
Efezik007:
some days ago there was a topic about which region is capable of becoming a country among the six Geo political zone, there were sentimental debate mostly blw the west and the east region, anytime a person from the Niger Delta try to defend his region concerning the topic, someone from the east will tell him that, there is nothing like Niger Delta republic. meaning Niger Delta is under Biafra.
in the same topic, someone was saying that we lack human development index.
that language is very insulting to the collective people of Niger Delta. the eastern people where busy talking how they have high human development index in their region, but according to the latest poverty report from NBS, it stated that the south south region have least poverty, but the case of the south east is different.
the south east can't have high human development index and the rate of poverty is also high. that tell you that the south south have high human development index compare to the south east. Delta state came second with the lowest poverty rate, very close to Lagos state. every region accept the latest NBS report, even the northern region didn't complain about it, but the east where accusing the west concerning the report.
please you people should stop using the words.

THE SO CALLED NIGER DELTA.
THERE IS NOTHING LIKE NIGER DELTA.
THE SE/SS ( unnecessary attachment ).

using the following words is an act of disrespectful which might have future consequences
everyone stay safe ( COVID 19 IS REAL )
Another hausafulani/ Yoruba confusionist on the loose.
Is Abia State not a southeast state and also a member of the Niger Delta?
Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by valirex: 8:19am On May 06, 2020
YungMillionaire:
Some people make me laugh. You tell me as an Itshekiri I will prefer to be in a country with Igbos rather than Yorubas? Listen to yourself. Its like telling a Delta Igbo to form a country with Yorubas rather than Igbos. People should use their brain once in a while. grin

Bro now that I have seen an itsekiri, there is a question I have been dieing to ask as an Edo man. So please answer me.

This is the question: In the advent of this nation going separate ways, will itesekiri rather go with Edo or Niger Delta Republic or Oduduwa?
Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Dreadful: 8:21am On May 06, 2020
Blackking98:
20 independent countries? What a wawu. Niger Delta republic is bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Edo, cross river, non Igbo speaking parts of Delta and rivers. Those ethnicities you speak of, if you understand the terrain and Niger Delta politics you'll know that ibibio , ijaw or urhobo even in Alliance as large as they are can't dominate the Niger Delta like Igbo hausa and Yoruba are doing to Nigeria now. So plan your biafra and we plan our Niger Delta republic, thanks.
Mumu man... Continue to groan in pains.
A referendum will bury your deluded self.
Then we will know who your Niger Delta rubbish are
Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by engrchykae(m): 8:28am On May 06, 2020
mrvitalis:

Bros no body is forcing anyone into Biafra .....no one ...all we are asking is for people to be given the right to choose where they want to be

You are from Delta ...and southern Delta have never been and with my opinion should never be part of a Biafra only the Igbo speaking part of Delta ....and that is if they agree

If u want Nigeria Delta republic why not push for it so that the pressure of Biafra and Niger Delta republic would get Nigeria to do the right thing

For me I feel igbos have been to protective of Niger Delta , the war was because of u guys ,
Ojukwu lost the war because he refused to allow Russia and China do what shell and the rest are doing now
Buhari hates igbos because we choose to stick with u instead of going with the other big two

After all this what did we get in return ? Feeling we want to take your oil ? Lol really

Of igbos ever want anything from South south is access to the sea ....and only one state us enough for that ...offer them capital in a lose republic ....all igbos want is to protect ourselves

All this minorities igbos enter trouble for don't really appreciate it at all

I wish igbos can chase our sole gain for like 30 years ...let them learn
I pity the nigerdelta,spoilt marine life,abused land,then the imperialists instituted youth restiveness Among their youths.
Then northerners such as ty danjuma,indimi,ibb etc run their oil wells.
If only ojukwu had allowed Russia to do as they wanted,a loafer like asari won't be insulting the Igbo,mind you asari started a struggle and was arrested,then made a choice,converted to Islam and became rich then turned against his movement by gradually slowing the movement down and finally killing the movement.
Today ndpvf is dead.what asari now have is his personal thugs.
Kanu foolishly trusted him, I was laughing because I knew asari took oath during Yar adua's time for the caliphate.
WHEN ALL IS SAID AND DONE, NIGERDELTA WILL BE THE BIGGEST LOSER OF ONE NIGERIA,IT PAINS ME BECAUSE WE HAVE SOME BROTHERS THERE ESPECIALLY IN DELTA STATE
Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by irrefragable: 8:33am On May 06, 2020
mrvitalis:

Bros no body is forcing anyone into Biafra .....no one ...all we are asking is for people to be given the right to choose where they want to be

You are from Delta ...and southern Delta have never been and with my opinion should never be part of a Biafra only the Igbo speaking part of Delta ....and that is if they agree

If u want Nigeria Delta republic why not push for it so that the pressure of Biafra and Niger Delta republic would get Nigeria to do the right thing

For me I feel igbos have been to protective of Niger Delta , the war was because of u guys ,
Ojukwu lost the war because he refused to allow Russia and China do what shell and the rest are doing now
Buhari hates igbos because we choose to stick with u instead of going with the other big two

After all this what did we get in return ? Feeling we want to take your oil ? Lol really

Of igbos ever want anything from South south is access to the sea ....and only one state us enough for that ...offer them capital in a lose republic ....all igbos want is to protect ourselves

All this minorities igbos enter trouble for don't really appreciate it at all

I wish igbos can chase our sole gain for like 30 years ...let them learn
Is this the mrvitalis I know? What happened? How come you are suddenly in support of Biafra? You used to be in support of one Nigeria.
Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by engrchykae(m): 8:34am On May 06, 2020
obowo69:

I agree with your sentiments 100% but I want to tell you something I have observed over the years.

Niger delta republic is a scam ideology.

Hear me out:

If you pay close attention, you will notice that if you leave those who claim niger delta republic alone, they will never organize and fight for it. They have no single active movement. They don’t even trust or like each other. And if you leave them alone for the next 200 years nothing will change.

BUT

The moment you mention Biafra, all of a sudden, they won’t stop disturbing you with Niger delta republic as if it’s something real.

It’s like how the “all lives matter” protesters come out when “black lives matter” protesters gather in the USA.
OR HOW YORUBAS SHOUT RESTRUCTURE WHEN IGBOS PUSH FOR BIAFRA
Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by AdaoraNK(f): 8:36am On May 06, 2020
gidgiddy:
I find all these things funny. Someone will get up and say that the Igbos are attaching themselves to the SS but the same person has already attached himself to more than 20 tribes in the name of SS

Some will get up and call himself "Niger Deltan" and believe that this gives him the right to speak for more than 20 ethnic groups

Someone will be talking about "my Niger Delta Region", "SS Region", "Niger Delta Republic" but never once has the person has the oerson asked the other ethnic groups around him if they ok with this connotations

Someone will be talking about "attach by force" and ignore the fact that we are all already attached by force in Nigeria

In the midst of all this nonsense talk, only Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB group are saying let everyone choose their destiny through a democratic referendum. When you talk about referendum, some of the people who are shouting 'attach by force' will suddenly forget their right of choice and be asking why there should be a referendum.

For me, I think it is the right of every ethnic in Nigeria to decide their destiny, however, the focus should be on a referendum to let everyone decide. At this point in time, the only agitation for self determination in the lower Niger that has any steam behind it is that of Biafra. The Biafra we are talking about must be decided via a democratic referendum. The true Biafrans will be those who vote to go, the Nigerians will be those who vote to remain.

And many of them have never traveled out from thier huts.
Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by engrchykae(m): 8:40am On May 06, 2020
Arrewa:
tell the impostor to come!

We already know that your leader is gone! Tell the impostor parading himself as Nnamadi kanu come...he will rot in jail!
fulani cow,how are you?
Biafra gives you nightmare
Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Yujin(m): 8:47am On May 06, 2020
AdaoraNK:
Please you should end this topic. The people from the west know best how to use the media to get your opinions and then put asunder.

Listen, any reasonable Niger Deltan if asked to choose between Igbo and yoruba the answer is as good as mine.

Lets end it please and focus on our development human and economical.

The west will always align with the north to subdue se/ss at anytime.

BEWARE!
May God bless you. A gwakatagom Pazienza maka I ghasa mkpuruaku na ebea mana onaro aghota.
Tell me: who gains from this back and forth here? Non of us down South. Ignore the dissident voices on nairaland and focus on Biafra. Those groups who choose not to be with Biafra can remain in Nigeria. It's not us that will agitate for them. We've bled both physically and fiscally fighting for our emancipation. Few ITKs here oblivious of the urgency of the mission are just yapping. 2023 you will lose again then you start crying to the amusement of your enemies. I believe in Biafra because I know that there's no future in Nigeria. In fact, death awaits majority of the people through the terrorism from the north. How all these simpletons easily forget this and quarrel among themselves down South beats my imagination. IPOB is doing the right thing. Let any group who's not in support of Biafra openly reject or vote against it in the referendum. That way, they'll be stuck in Nigeria and feasted upon before they even have the chance to start agitating. Besides, fighting for freedom is not easy. Those minority tribes will realize it once we're gone.
Only foolish Igbo men condemn IPOB because if they know what role IPOB have been playing, they'll shut up. You may disagree with certain policies of the group but it's never enough to start entertaining your enemies. Nothing has shaken Nigeria to her foundation like IPOB yet one some armchair critics who haven't made any worthwhile effort to bring change for Igboland will be here talking nonesense. Hie nu asaa n'anya.
Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Yujin(m): 8:58am On May 06, 2020
valirex:

Bro now that I have seen an itsekiri, there is a question I have been dieing to ask as an Edo man. So please answer me.

This is the question: In the advent of this nation going separate ways, will itesekiri rather go with Edo or Niger Delta Republic or Oduduwa?
Itsekiri will decide where they want to belong and we prefer they choose Nigeria. The referendum shall be for Biafra only because only Biafrans are agitating and discussing with the powers that be. It's gonna be Biafra or not. Those who don't want Biafra will remain in Nigeria. After Biafra has been established, they can start agitating for their own country and choose whatever name they want which is non of our concern.
The best advise I'll give them is to start agitating for Niger Delta country now and make moves for it too. That way, when referendum is approved, Niger Delta can be put on the ballot.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Blackking98(m): 9:08am On May 06, 2020
valirex:

I am, so I can quote you as long as you mention where I am from
no problem. I thought you were one of those igbo guys trying to form Lord lugard
Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Blackking98(m): 9:09am On May 06, 2020
valirex:

Respect is reciprocal, if they don't recognize the individual nations in southern Nigeria then we can't recognize biafra. They act like they have the monopoly to Independence
They feel they are the only ones who can be mad. Imagine such nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Yujin(m): 9:10am On May 06, 2020
valirex:

Igbos recognize all the nations in Southern Nigeria. What we don't recognize is the boundaries created by an enemy shortly before the Biafran war. We include majority of the ethnic groups around us that we feel share cultural beliefs with us. It's left for them to reject it at the referendum. At present, non of them is agitating for a country so you don't expect us to tell UN to include another country on the ballot. If any group or tribe wants a country, they can start agitating now to be recognized. Then, they can be put on the ballot. It's not IPOB job to do that for you. As a matter of fact, we expect a couple of tribes to vote to remain in Nigeria. It's their fundamental human right just like it will be ours to reject them when they'll flee the death that will brought upon them after our departure.

1 Like

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Kinematics: 9:21am On May 06, 2020
pazienza:

[s]Well I know that Ibibio, Ijaw and Urhobo favour Niger delta republic because you hope to start playing majority politics in the new country against the smaller ethnic groups, like Ijaw did in old Rivers state, Urhobo in current Delta and Ibibio in Akwa Ibom.

But you must know that Niger Delta republic will not happen. After escaping this failed Nigeria,no ethnic nationality would ever tolerate to be under another.
Groups like Oro, Ogoni are already far advanced in their quest for independent country free from Ibibio and Ijaws, and would be supported by Ndiigbo to gain such, if we have a strategic leadership by then sha, not the current disorganized one championing for Biafra.

I am 100 percent that there will be no Niger Delta republic,At least not one consisting of all current 6 SS states intact. Niger Delta republic will likely in the end be just Ijaw republic, which was exactly what Boro defunct Niger Delta republic was all about.
At least 20 independent countries would emanate from the current Niger Delta region.
IPOB should stop wasting our time and forge synergy with all those groups as independent countries and not part of Biafra, so that we can all push together in our direction and free ourselves from Lagos/Abuja gang up that had affected all of us in the region.[/s]

Trash!
Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Kinematics: 9:26am On May 06, 2020
pazienza:

They can bring up their Niger Delta republic anytime they want. It shouldn't be any of our concerns.
They mostly bring Niger Delta republic up during Biafra discussions because IPOB has conspired to continually put these ND ethnic groups in Biafra maps and discussions.
IPOB have no shame and had decided to continually be opening Ndiigbo up for embarrassment and disgrace from these minorities by their desperate attache by force and forceful conscription of these groups into Biafra.
This is the catalyst for the reasons we get reactions from those quarters whenever Biafra is mentioned. Actions begot reactions.
Call off these minorities bluff, declare Biafra an Igbo republic, meet with stake holders in Igbo speaking parts of SS, anyone who rejects us, reject them publicly too as part of Biafra.

How can you claim to be fighting for a country when you are yet to define its territory without eliciting disgrace.
IPOB and its leadership have not in anyway advanced this Biafra cause beyond where they met it, history will remember that.
6 years and counting, IPOB has not sorted out Biafra boundaries. What.a circus.

You are wise!
Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Blackking98(m): 9:29am On May 06, 2020
Dreadful:

Mumu man... Continue to groan in pains.
A referendum will bury your deluded self.
Then we will know who your Niger Delta rubbish are
THERE IS NOTHING LIKE BIAFRA, UNTIL WE CONDUCT A REFERENDUM IN EBONYI AND ANAMBRA, PROBABLY ENUGU TOO, THEN WE WILL KNOW WHAT YOUR BIAFRA RUBBISH IS ALL ABOUT,IT WILL LIKELY END IN ABIA. YOU THINK YOU HAVE THE MONOPOLY OF REASONING ANYHOW, UNAM IKOD

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Kinematics: 9:30am On May 06, 2020
pazienza:

Ogoni is already a member of UNDPO and MOSSOP is even older than IPOB.
Oro has been in fight for independence as well. There used to be an Oro moniker on this forum years back who was leading the campaign.

Ijaw dominated and ruled old Rivers state with iron fist, so much that Saro Wiwa started campaigning against Ijaw reign.
The Igboids are completely dominating modern Rivers state as we speak.
Urhobos are virtually the kingmakers of Delta politics.

It's good to dream of a monolithic Niger delta republic as an Ibibio-Annang-Efik man whose population would automatically make a major dominant stake holder of such country, like IPOB are dreaming of a heterogeneous ethnic Biafra, but how about smaller groups like Ogoni
who are tired of playing minority even amongst minorities? Reality suggests how non-feasible those dreams are.

Face your Biafra and leave Niger Delta(Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers, Akwa Ibom and Cross River) for us. We shall sort ourselves out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Kinematics: 9:34am On May 06, 2020
martowskin1:

Which oil are u talking about?

We have all seen how useless it came to be.

Knowledge base economy is what people are clamouring for and not natural resources base.

I personally don't even want the niger delta to join biafra, it shouldnt be part of Biafra.

The Niger delta is currently a confuse entity of its own
.... Adding them them to biafra is like creating another mini Nigeria which everyone is running from

The bolded explains your hatred/jealousy for the entity called Niger Delta. It has come to stay whether you like it or not. Face your Biafra/iboland. The ND will be fine without your likes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Blackking98(m): 9:38am On May 06, 2020
Kinematics:

Face your Biafra and leave Niger Delta(Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers, Akwa Ibom and Cross River) for us. We shall sort ourselves out.
it's so disgusting seeing some igbos decide who and who will make up Niger Delta, some of the most useless ones say there's nothing like Niger Delta, and then expect us not to betray them again and again. Smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Yujin(m): 9:45am On May 06, 2020
Rodwave:

Are you an IPOB member? I repeat, Igbos do not need any minority in Biafra. Let them form their own nation or join any group they want to.

IPOB members are ignorant. They are disgracing the great Igbo race.
I'm proudly an IPOB member
Truly we don't need them but we won't just throw them away because of the long historical connection we have with lots of them. This is how IPOB see it. We include them for the referendum. Let it be them that will reject it and seal their fate. It is not like they're enjoying Nigeria and we are dragging them. They're suffering too and the confusion among them is too much. Some of them whose eyes have opened know that Biafra cannot be half as worse as Nigeria. The little enjoyment they're having is because of the Igbo presence which will be evident after our exit. They'll run for their lives leaving their lands behind. Guess which country they'll run to? Same Biafra they rejected.
Do you see how the northern Christians are seeking for Igbo assistance? They've learnt the hard way. Appreciate IPOB... it's not easy. Do you know how many attempts to bribe the leadership that we rejected? Asari after the pressure has received money and moved to Benin republic. What has changed in the ND since then?

2 Likes

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Blackking98(m): 9:48am On May 06, 2020
Yujin:

I'm proudly an IPOB member
Truly we don't need them but we won't just throw them away because of the long historical connection we have with lots of them. This is how IPOB see it. We include them for the referendum. Let it be them that will reject it and seal their fate. It is not like they're enjoying Nigeria and we are dragging them. They're suffering too and the confusion among them is too much. Some of them whose eyes have opened know that Biafra cannot be half as worse as Nigeria. The little enjoyment they're having is because of the Igbo presence which will be evident after our exit. They'll run for their lives leaving their lands behind. Guess which country they'll run to? Same Biafra they rejected.
Do you see how the northern Christians are seeking for Igbo assistance? They've learnt the hard way. Appreciate IPOB... it's not easy. Do you know how many attempts to bribe the leadership that we rejected? Asari after the pressure has received money and moved to Benin republic. What has changed in the ND since then?
We don't need your referendum, we don't need your protection or connection, carry the Igbo speaking parts of Rivers and Delta and form your biafra, we don't need your intervention, we will sort ourselves out, stop feeling too important.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by gidgiddy: 9:52am On May 06, 2020
SaintBishop:

Some of us are actually from the south south tho.
Forming a country with Igbos is no no for me.

Igbo people are not trust worthy at all.

But you have already formed a country with Igbos in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Yujin(m): 9:57am On May 06, 2020
Blackking98:
We don't need your referendum, we don't need your protection or connection, carry the Igbo speaking parts of Rivers and Delta and form your biafra, we don't need your intervention, we will sort ourselves out, stop feeling too important.
Lol. We will include you in the referendum unless you start agitating for your own country. Better start now to agitate for your own country then we will remove you from Biafran map. Let the world know you want your own country then we IPOB will adjust. Your popularity among your people will force us to readjust to reality.
We know that lots of guys here like you are either not from the ND or are from the vocal minority. So, show us your popularity.
Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Kinematics: 9:57am On May 06, 2020
pazienza:

Dede. I beg to disagree. The Niger delta reserve the right to choose what is right for themselves, even if we think it's not right for them, it should be none of our business.
It's actually a display of lack of intellect to try and force your opinion on others or try to forcefully keep them in a union they want no part of.
Ndiigbo would have no moral high ground to demand for Separate Biafra, if we keep insisting that there is no Niger Delta, because Nigerians can as well claim there is no Biafra and that we are stupid for wanting Biafra.

In all we do, we must think of repercussions and extrapolations our actions could result to.
What is good for the goose should also be good for the gander.
Niger delta exists, whether Biafrans like it or not, just as Biafra exists, whether Nigerians like it or not.
You will never make a Niger deltan Biafran, just as you can never make a Biafran Nigerian. Such arrangements of forceful union will only breed resentment, hate and pepertual failure of such anomalous geographical expression as typified by Nigeria's comatose state today.

This is your most sensible comment so far. However you tend to deviate and exude arrogance sometimes(which we from the SS has seen as the hallmark of a Biafran/ipob). Stick with write up like this then I'll take you serious.

The gospel truth is Biafra will be useless without the SS. That's why they fight everyday here to attach SS to their fantasy Biafra.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Blackking98(m): 10:00am On May 06, 2020
Yujin:

Lol. We will include you in the referendum unless you start agitating for your own country. Better start now to agitate for your own country then we will remove you from Biafran map. Let the world know you want your own country then we IPOB will adjust. Your popularity among your people will force us to readjust to reality.
We know that lots of guys here like you are either not from the ND or are from the vocal minority. So, show us your popularity.
we have nothing to prove to anybody, especially not "IPOB",not all fingers are equal, no be who start first de finish first, fight for your biafra at your pace and we will fight for our Niger Delta at our own time, I'm an ibibio boy so I believe I speak for a majority of Niger Deltans, don't disturb us.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by martowskin1(m): 10:00am On May 06, 2020
Kinematics:

The bolded explains your hatred/jealousy for the entity called Niger Delta. It has come to stay whether you like it or not. Face your Biafra/iboland. The ND will be fine without your likes.

No hatred bro, am partly delta as well, I grew up in the street of warri, I love them die... Biafra or not, delta is my home for life.

But am just saying things as it is. Delta state as a single state, u need to see the tribal card played during elections, minority this, majority that.

The itsekiri and ijaw don't look eye to eye.

Even udu urhobo will tell u they are different from ughelli urhobo ..

We have not talked about isoko, delta Igbo.... The tug of war in that small delta no be joke, then add river state to it, ikwere, ogoni, where will I start mentioning from.

This are part of the reason Nigeria is not working, so many different interest.

Am sorry I might have said it the wrong way, but I meant no hate bro.... The ND are my brothers and will always be....

But the earlier we start facing reality we won't go any where, Biafra won't pay the ND, it will be another mini Nigeria.

The truth, ND as a country will even be difficult, the tribal division in ND is over whelming.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Blackking98(m): 10:04am On May 06, 2020
Kinematics:

This is your most sensible comment so far. However you tend to deviate and exude arrogance sometimes(which we from the SS has seen as the hallmark of a Biafran/ipob). Stick with write up like this then I'll take you serious.

The gospel truth is Biafra will be useless without the SS. That's why they fight everyday here to attach SS to their fantasy Biafra.
Tell that yujin of a guy. Be saying we're part of biafra until we do referendum or start our movement then they'll recognize us, imagine such arrogance, I like my people, just like his ancestors called my ancestors traitors and saboteurs in 1967, he will call me and my brothers the same names when the time comes and we won't hesitate to betray them again since they don't want to have sense and leave us alone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by martowskin1(m): 10:04am On May 06, 2020
Kinematics:

Why do u think Biafra will be useless without SS... Give ur reasons....

1 Like

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Blackking98(m): 10:07am On May 06, 2020
martowskin1:

No hatred bro, am partly delta as well, I grew up in the street of warri, I love them die... Biafra or not, delta is my home for life.

But am just saying things as it is. Delta state as a single state, u need to see the tribal card played during elections, minority this, majority that.

The itsekiri and ijaw don't look eye to eye.

Even udu urhobo will tell u they are different from ughelli urhobo ..

We have not talked about isoko, delta Igbo.... The tug of war in that small delta no be joke, then add river state to it, ikwere, ogoni, where will I start mentioning from.

This are part of the reason Nigeria is not working, so many different interest.

Am sorry I might have said it the wrong way, but I meant no hate bro.... The ND are my brothers and will always be....

But the earlier we start facing reality we won't go any where, Biafra won't pay the ND, it will be another mini Nigeria.

The truth, ND as a country will even be difficult, the tribal division in ND is over whelming.

Delta igbos and rivers igbos will be In Biafra, the rest of us will be in ND republic, an ijaw man can't intimidate an ibibio man because they have almost equall numbers, an urhobo man can't intimidate a bini man cus they have almost the same numbers,etc. There will be checks and balances, everyone has oil and has sea access to start with so what else are you going to oppress other ethnicities for?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta by Kinematics: 10:11am On May 06, 2020
MichaelDuf:
The people disrespecting so called south south are Yorubas and hausa fulanis.

They are the ones stealing their resources and jobs.

Atleast they do it with respect of our existence as a people. The Ibo man do it without regard or respect of who we are. For the Ibos the SS does not exist, infact left for the ibos we would be cut out from the face of the earth. Hardly will you see a yoruba or hausa tag us as "minority" but the ibo is always the first to do that.

The hausa or yoruba man does not interfere in our discussions, but the ibo man is always the first to tell us that we are fools that know not our origin. The ibo man is the first to trample on our existence just to make himself look big.
Nigeria is messed up we know, but the other tribes atleast give us some respect, not abusing us everyday on nairaland. But the ibos are always the ones trying to attach us to themselves and make the world believe we never existed.

You dont see no person from the SS open a thread to Bring down the idea of Biafra, but once SS people talk about Niger Delta Republic the ibos will begin to write all sorts of lies and curses. You'll hear them say there is nothing like ND, theres nothing like SS, all the tribes in the SS will not agree, ND will be a chaos, no the ibo speaking parts of SS will not join ND, SS people dont know their history and origin, they are all fools, ijaw will dominate, ibibio or urhobo will dominate, an Edo man has nothing in common with a Cross Riverian bla bla bla.

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

Photo: Rivers State PDP, APC & LP Governorship Candidates Laugh & Hold Hands / Ikpeazu Warns Against Unlawful Swearing-in Of Otti / Supreme Court: APC Stages Counter-Protest In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.