Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,969 members, 7,852,267 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:59 PM

How Do I Handle This Erotic Scenes Daily Pls Help - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Handle This Erotic Scenes Daily Pls Help (8084 Views)

How Do I Handle This? Am Not Proud Of My Girl's Looks.. / Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister' / How Do I Handle This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Handle This Erotic Scenes Daily Pls Help by Nobody: 10:29am On May 06, 2020
Ebonyyy7:
I ll like to be so brief I jus got a job with one of the bars in Ikeja Lagos as d front desk and the manager indeed made it clear to me to obey n keep to my own business strictly in order to keep my job.
What happen is that the bar see influx of ladies that patronize it but what happen is after the close of work by 8 pm ,some girls always come around to get bleeped in a reserved by my boss and some of his friends and this include married woman the noise from their sexcapades is not wht only annoy me but the fact that my boss always ask me to delay till 10pm and I do serve them beers n liquor n I see their nudes ....do you think I shul quit. He pays me wella but its disturbing scenes to me
A bar closes by 8pm?
What type of bar is that?
Re: How Do I Handle This Erotic Scenes Daily Pls Help by Xclusiveme: 11:49am On May 06, 2020
Ehyaa op is not a bad guy
Re: How Do I Handle This Erotic Scenes Daily Pls Help by sirjentul05(m): 1:00pm On May 06, 2020
Op, you are not a real nigga
Re: How Do I Handle This Erotic Scenes Daily Pls Help by ashawopikin(m): 9:43pm On May 06, 2020
Ebonyyy7:
I ll like to be so brief I jus got a job with one of the bars in Ikeja Lagos as d front desk and the manager indeed made it clear to me to obey n keep to my own business strictly in order to keep my job.
What happen is that the bar see influx of ladies that patronize it but what happen is after the close of work by 8 pm ,some girls always come around to get bleeped in a reserved by my boss and some of his friends and this include married woman the noise from their sexcapades is not wht only annoy me but the fact that my boss always ask me to delay till 10pm and I do serve them beers n liquor n I see their nudes ....do you think I shul quit. He pays me wella but its disturbing scenes to me

Re: How Do I Handle This Erotic Scenes Daily Pls Help by Denique(f): 9:14am On Jun 29, 2020
Stephaniejoan:

Hello, I have a spot for rent in Lagos. You can reach out to me on stephmaureen@gmail.com if you are interested.

Hi, will hit you up now.
Regards
Re: How Do I Handle This Erotic Scenes Daily Pls Help by GalPissetzky: 11:05pm On Aug 04, 2020
can u pass me the job, i dont need the cash, i will work there, u get 80% of the salary and i get 20%. i am serious. or better still, introduce me to him to join the ban wagon and i pay you 50k for that

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why You Should Not Try Inserting This Into Me / Igbo People Have White Genetics (photos) / Attention Fynestboi.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.