Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This (127524 Views)

I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married / I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me / How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by stormborn28(m): 7:13am On May 07, 2020
oxiide22:
cock and bull...
specially bullshiit... Yes a bull with a shit in his ikebe

2 Likes

Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by airminem(f): 7:16am On May 07, 2020
She just left sad
Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by TruthSpeaker: 7:22am On May 07, 2020
Congrats from 45K to 360K, that is a significant increment. I don’t know where in Nigeria you live oh, but 360K still doesn’t sound impressive in my ears. Maybe the issue is that I don’t have a real notion of average salary back home. Of course I know our minimum wage is really low.
Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by Nobody: 7:24am On May 07, 2020
I doubt the guy she's dating now even earns up to 150k.
Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by jeromestarks: 7:24am On May 07, 2020
Dantepet3000:
First and foremost most girls don't realize that most men spend more than they earn. All in a bid to enhance affection towards them.

I dated her for two years until that faithful day she found my salary voucher on my bed. Tho I do other side hustlE that enabled me pay her bills.

I've always known that when she discovers the amount I earn in my company, she will be scared of the future between us. I remember the days in shoprite that I was only able to afford bread. Oh my God, I don suffer. Anyway I had plans for us despite my 45k salary of an MSC holder. There is no financial hole I did not help her block. Infact I did what guys who earn more than me couldn't do.

She started misbehaving towards me ever since she saw that pay cheque. What she didn't know was that I did not use my other professional qualification in the company and when she left me.

I decided to forward other qualification to our management. Like play like play my salary rose to 75k after 3months 100k after 6 months 120k, now I am a site manager and I earn 360k. I believe the whole graduates in her family don't earn what I now earn combined. I am not proud or beefing anyone. Am just reminiscing. By the special grace of God I will even go higher...

PS. Now I am spending my money on my mum and family. I thank God for another chance. Bless
Thank God you are saved. Such girls might have ever growing greed: she might leave you after marriage even with the 360k. I'm happy God elevated you. Abeg find one job for me too na. As God don bless you, bless me too. I have HND.
Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by Nobody: 7:26am On May 07, 2020
PrecisionFx:

Women still leave rich men

Oh yes dear! But you should know money doesn't equate to a blissful relationship. Honestly speaking, I'd prefer I make that money with my hubby because present day ladies has given made guys the impression that they're gold diggers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by yankison(m): 7:29am On May 07, 2020
Dantepet3000:
First and foremost most girls don't realize that most men spend more than they earn. All in a bid to enhance affection towards them.

I dated her for two years until that faithful day she found my salary voucher on my bed. Tho I do other side hustlE that enabled me pay her bills.

I've always known that when she discovers the amount I earn in my company, she will be scared of the future between us. I remember the days in shoprite that I was only able to afford bread. Oh my God, I don suffer. Anyway I had plans for us despite my 45k salary of an MSC holder. There is no financial hole I did not help her block. Infact I did what guys who earn more than me couldn't do.

She started misbehaving towards me ever since she saw that pay cheque. What she didn't know was that I did not use my other professional qualification in the company and when she left me.

I decided to forward other qualification to our management. Like play like play my salary rose to 75k after 3months 100k after 6 months 120k, now I am a site manager and I earn 360k. I believe the whole graduates in her family don't earn what I now earn combined. I am not proud or beefing anyone. Am just reminiscing. By the special grace of God I will even go higher...

PS. Now I am spending my money on my mum and family. I thank God for another chance. Bless

Please I need a job .. graduate in public administration
Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by ibkayee(f): 7:30am On May 07, 2020
pocohantas:

I said it the other day that it is a classic tale online.

“My gf left me, now I have a well paying job, a car and a nice apartment, she wants to come back. Advise me”

I think girls should breakup with them more, they all get rich after breakups.

grin grin
Lool the phenomenon only ever occurs online for some reason cheesy

3 Likes

Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by Goodman247: 7:30am On May 07, 2020
odinson1:
congratulations bro!

you freed yourself of a leash

most nigerian girls these days only have sex to offer,while having Entitlement mentality to the money of their boyfriends
. Nigerians girls dont date for love,they date for money
true talk, majority of Nigeria girls consider your financial status before they date you
Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by InvertedHammer: 7:32am On May 07, 2020
Dantepet3000:

/
Congratulations!
But invest in yourself now to grow.
Earning N360k in Nigeria is good but that could be taken away anytime by unforseen circumstances. Nigeria has unstable marketplace.
\
Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by PapaAdanna: 7:34am On May 07, 2020
Dantepet3000:

All of you guys that assume that TAKING UP A GIRLS RESPONSIBILITY is what makes u a guy man... I pity una stupidity.

Remember she's not your wife yet.

Don't be stupid anymore!

NDI ara
Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by interfig(m): 7:35am On May 07, 2020
i can seriously relate to this , cos it happpened to me also.. when a lady i just started dating( 4 months into our romantic affair) in 2017 saw my internet banking alert cos i gave her my email password to fix something for me.. She went ahead to click the bank alert and saw that i earn 45k ,boom babe suddenly realized that her father once warned her not to marry an igbo guy , later she came up with another story of her trying to stay away from relationship for the main time till she discovers her purpose bla bla bla... today the story is no longer the same ,if only she can gain access to the same bank account again am sure her father would have loved Igbo guys..INside life

3 Likes

Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by mordred44: 7:36am On May 07, 2020
IdJack:
She missed... Too bad
even some bankers no dey earn 50k monthly.....fear woman

2 Likes

Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by Asebaba1(m): 7:39am On May 07, 2020
Dantepet3000:

In any situation give thanks to God. If she has not done that, you might not have taken that step that took you to this level. Just on your own get her a sweet gift but never ever ever return to her for relationship. Never feed from you vomit.
Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:39am On May 07, 2020
Dantepet3000:

She didn’t leave, 90% of women naturally think of only the present and use it to judge the future, its most women thing.. they lack foresight, it takes a special woman who know what she really and truly want to stay and build. They are rare, if you see one, hold am, Omo me my own case worst pass your own, when we no get them leave, even with the money, good sex, good look, they still find excuse to cheat. Humans are instiable, just focus on yourself, love yourself and build yourself, I believe the right one will walk in somehow someway

1 Like

Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by Gbagbuo247: 7:40am On May 07, 2020
helinues:
Are you pained just cos someone moved on?

How are you sure she left you cos of the salary voucher she saw?

High or low salary, someone that will leave you will still do. So?

Abia!

Tell your self the truth.....
Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by EncourageMe: 7:40am On May 07, 2020
helinues:

Another thing is that, he mentioned he decided to forward his advanced qualification after the said lady left him, meaning if the lady did not go, he would have still remain in his comfort zone earning 45k and forming big boy on top... What i understand from his testimony is that God used that lady to bless him and uplift him, he is supposed to be here thanking her. There are some certain things you must let go for your life to move forward.

1 Like

Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by DatAbujaBoy: 7:43am On May 07, 2020
grin grin grin the guhy na big fool
Ikpongiton:
All the graduates in her family .combined .do not earned #360,000.can you listen to yourself?i have nothing to say,apart from calling you an eduaated illiterate
Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by qenneth: 7:58am On May 07, 2020
My brother, God loves you so much. That lady would have contributed to your premature death. Go and do thanksgiving in a God's church.
Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by vasco01(m): 7:58am On May 07, 2020
Dantepet3000:

Girls like that we call them karfa in hausa language.
With the you no go ever advance and na so so their eyes dey for money, guy thank God say she don commot your life oooo if not na so so 45k you go dey collect till now.
#say not to karfa lady's
Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by kayoxygen: 7:58am On May 07, 2020
I produce and sell any kinds of paints.Bro,if there is a complete building needed to be paint..I will supply you the best paints and even come for the painting...08066648102�
Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by vasco01(m): 8:00am On May 07, 2020
helinues:

I believe you are in the same league with such kind of girls
Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by kikake: 8:04am On May 07, 2020
But the ladies enjoy the sex more than the men.

odinson1:
congratulations bro!

you freed yourself of a leash

most nigerian girls these days only have sex to offer,while having Entitlement mentality to the money of their boyfriends
. Nigerians girls dont date for love,they date for money
Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by awakeuche(m): 8:04am On May 07, 2020
Dantepet3000:

Enjoy my brother, I once wore your shoes too, most Nigerian girls truth be told are short sighted.
The way they respect me today is laughable, all because they think I earn alot, something they never did while I was poorer.
My brother take care of yourself and family, they will fall in line like the opportunist they are

Shout-out to the great enduring women, who look beyond the now, and those who go as far as telling you your future and making poor you believe it.
Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by nomenclature(m): 8:05am On May 07, 2020
Na this kind ladies we dey talk..#Nadem
xendra:
don't mind these type of people, women are still leaving rich men, but if he is broke he will use that as an excuse to mask his defect so he can get sympathy.

Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by UniqueQueen12(f): 8:12am On May 07, 2020
Does how much a guy earns really matters much, so far the lady herself is doing something for a living. Is all this girls fixing nails, braids that cost fortune etc that expect their man to earn much, as if he send them. I wonder why ladies love painting and can't leave their self natural, wearing so much expensive clothes for show off. Be yourself, simple and presentable. Some girls be expecting their man to take up their responsibilities as if he is her father, a girlfriend for that matter. #hiss

Girls get something doing and stop depending on your boyfriends, is a shameful thing.

Guys stop spending anyhow on your girl as if na you born her, you have mother, sisters spend on them. If you must spend on your girl, spend with wisdom and not foolishness or stupidity. I just dey vex the way some ladies reason.

If you like come here and type rubbish to insult me. Is a waste of time

2 Likes

Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by MartinsD12(m): 8:12am On May 07, 2020
Dantepet3000:

Any reasonable future minded guy will never spend on all this money mongers called girlfriends, they are no asset at all, rather liabilities, I don't pity guys that spend sheepishly on them because at the end she go leave you, these are gold diggers, so if you must make success in life its better avoiding them, if they need money they should go and work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by drjoshua91: 8:13am On May 07, 2020
I don't know who brought this culture of a Boyfriend playing the father role for a so-called Girlfriend into Nigeria. Meeeeeen, if your female friend is in need and you're in a position to help, help her without remorse in the same way she should come to your rescue when she can. Don't come and be telling me she's helping you with sex, that shit is mutual.
Making caring for her needs an obligation when her parents are alive or when she can get a job and help herself, no no no until you marry her...
The worst thing is most of these Ladies themselves ain't loyal and appreciative either.
Make we dey try use our heads oooo!

1 Like

Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by Galaticos444: 8:17am On May 07, 2020
Millenniumlady:
She stood by you when you had nothing just now that you've made the head way out in life you want to abandon her shocked You're wicked embarassed It's obvious you used and dumped her
wow!!!so u couldn't comprehend dis small write-up,pls tell me u ar still in nursery school
Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by Uwaiwe: 8:18am On May 07, 2020
pocohantas:

I said it the other day, it is a classic tale online.

“My gf left me, now I have a well paying job, a car and a nice apartment, she wants to come back. Advise me”

I think girls should breakup with them more, they all get rich after breakups.

grin grin
In reality, Most Naija ladies aren't helping matters. My girlfriend abandoned me some years ago because she wasn't ready to marry a man without a car. Fast forward to 2020....she is begging to come back because there are lots of cars now with no one to drive.

3 Likes

Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by UniqueQueen12(f): 8:19am On May 07, 2020
drjoshua91:
I don't know who brought this culture of a Boyfriend playing the father role for a so-called Girlfriend into Nigeria. Meeeeeen, if your female friend is in need and you're in a position to help, help her without remorse in the same way she should come to your rescue when she can. Don't come and be telling me she's helping you with sex, that shit is mutual.
Making caring for her needs an obligation when her parents are alive or when she can get a job and help herself, no no no until you marry her...
The worst thing is most of these Ladies themselves ain't loyal and appreciative either.
Make we dey try use our heads oooo!

True talk jare. The thing dey vex me

Infact some ladies will want to know what you do for a living before she accept to date you. And some guys will spend foolishly on his girlfriends that has no true love for him. Mumus

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Man Begging Law Graduate For Sex For 4 Years Exposed By The Lady - PICS / Kingtblakhoc Reveals How Much He Pays Girls For Porn / S€X STORY: How I Slept With Anita “my Indian Maid”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.