Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,738 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This (127497 Views)

I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married / I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me / How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by anonymous1759(m): 5:11am On May 07, 2020
Some people criticizing the OP just want to sound different. Majority of Nigerian Girls are leeches take it or leave it. The most Annoying part, the data they use to enhance their life on social media are funded by guys. Virtually all the girls I've been talking to lately have asked me for card or money within a short period of time.

Once they see you as a person who they can get something from the next thing is to wait for a few days and set a trap for you. That's irritating, if you fail to meet their demands they'll start giving you attitude.

It's now a crime to ask a girl, have you eaten?,are you OK?, I didn't see you online hope you're good? All these questions will come with automatic bills, on a norms these are mere questions you ask someone you're seeing or dating. When you fail to give heed to their demands they get angry at you for checking up on them, that's ridiculous. it's difficult to initiate a meaningful conversation with an average Nigerian girl lately without money, food or gifts on the table.

As a girl if you must select or discriminate, you must have helped yourself too, build your career and income, I can't be doing better than you and you look down on me, guys wake up please don't allow a lady you're helping to ride you or make you feel privileged that she's dating you.
Some of them their type treats them like thrash and they transfer the anger to you. Build on self confidence and stop settling for rubbish don't be scared to say NO to anyone. Just a lady can say No to any guy when it comes to sex, you also have a choice with your money.

A lady that knows she can't date you will still put bills on you and dump you later, that's why people are saying that ladies can still leave a rich guy I don't by that, they never wanted to date you at first but got carried away by the treats they got from the rich guy. Even if they see his short comings money will make it normal to them until they can't bear it anymore. Just like some guys marrying a lady because of beauty and later regrets or go for a much older rich sugar mama for marriage.

Both party Enjoy sex any lady that sees sex as a bargaining chip is not far from being a prostitute, most of them this days don't come in that form, they initiate a relationship with you and strike.

A lady who's not money hungry won't feel bad or start giving you attitude if you don't satisfy her needs. To my Niggas make it straight no recharge cards, no money, no gifts strictly communication, you can help her when she's really in need or after you've bonded very well and you're convinced.

Any lady that ask you for money unnecessary tell her you want hookup to save the stress. We still have good ladies but are like 5% or even less.
It's easier to make money than having a good girl in this Generation.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by HRMK: 5:12am On May 07, 2020
DONT TELL ME U REGRET LOSING HER!U NOW EARN MORE AND SPEND RIGHTLY!MONEY SPENT ON ANY GIRLFRD IS MONEY WASTED UNTILL SHE GETS MARRIED TO U!!

2 Likes

Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by jimakeabi: 5:18am On May 07, 2020
she is not serious,what of me that is earning 20k
Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by Karlifate: 5:19am On May 07, 2020
anonymous1759:
Some people criticizing the OP just want to sound different. Majority of Nigerian Girls are leeches take it or leave it. The most Annoying part, the data they use to enhance their life on social media are funded by guys. Virtually all the girls I've been talking to lately have asked me for card or money within a short period of time.

Once they see you as a person who they can get something from the next thing is to wait for a few days and set a trap for you. That's irritating, if you fail to meet their demands they'll start giving you attitude.

It's now a crime to ask a girl, have you eaten?,are you OK?, I didn't see you online hope you're good? All these questions will come with automatic bills, on a norms these are mere questions you ask someone you're seeing or dating. When you fail give heed to their demands they get angry at you for checking up on them, that's ridiculous. it's difficult to initiate a meaningful conversation with an average Nigerian girl lately without money, food or gifts on the table.

As a girl if you must select or discriminate, you must have helped yourself too, build your career and income, I can't be doing better than you and you look down on me, guys wake up please don't allow a lady you're helping to ride you or make you feel privileged that she's dating you.
Some of them their type treats them like thrash and they transfer the anger to you. Build on self confidence and stop settling for rubbish don't be scared to say NO to anyone. Just a lady can say No to any guy when it comes to sex, you also have a choice with your money.

A lady that knows she can't date you will still put bills on you and dump you later, that's why people are saying that ladies can still leave a rich guy I don't by that, they never wanted to date you at first but got carried away by the treats they got from the rich guy. Even if they see his short comings money will make it normal to them until they can't bear it anymore. Just like some guys marrying a lady because of beauty and later regrets or go for a much older rich sugar mama for marriage.

Both party Enjoy sex any lady that sees sex as a bargaining chip is not far from being a prostitute, most of them this days don't come in that form, they initiate a relationship with you and strike.

A lady who's not money hungry won't feel bad or start giving you attitude if you don't satisfy her needs. To my Niggas make it straight no recharge cards, no money, no gifts strictly communication, you can help her when she's really in need or after you've bonded very well and you're convinced.

Any lady that ask you for money unnecessary tell her you want hookup to save the stress. We still have good ladies but are like 5% or even less.
It's easier to make money than having a good girl in this Generation.

1 Like

Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by pocohantas(f): 5:37am On May 07, 2020
ibkayee:
Something odd about this story

She left you because she found out you earned 45k, but she was with you for 2 years...surely your 'status' would've been evident to her in those 2 years based on the way you lived and things you could afford.

It would be difficult for someone earning 45k to fake their lifestyle to someone who knows you as intimately as a girlfriend

Sounds like this is a lie or she left you for another reason...I could be wrong but things just aren't adding up to me lol

I said it the other day, it is a classic tale online.

“My gf left me, now I have a well paying job, a car and a nice apartment, she wants to come back. Advise me”

I think girls should breakup with them more, they all get rich after breakups.

grin grin

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by kalu61(m): 5:57am On May 07, 2020
Skmoda360:

Bros, God is good and why do you have to bring his family into this equation? The fvck is that for?....don't lemme think you are still hanging around for her come back so that you can teach her some lesson....
That's where l drew my conclusion, he is still pained even though most Nigeria ladies date for financial bail out
Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by Simbrixton(m): 6:07am On May 07, 2020
Millenniumlady:
k
u no fit work for your money?
Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by LaJoe2: 6:12am On May 07, 2020
Dantepet3000:

PS. Now I am spending my money on my mum and family. I thank God for another chance. Bless

Better and Cheaper
Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by PropertyBuying(f): 6:36am On May 07, 2020
henry4lov1:
Congrats bro, achieve alot physically so that when she sees how far u have become she will see what she has lost
Happy for you bro.
Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by koskilala: 6:38am On May 07, 2020
Kcitytv:
Hmm. No one knows tomorrow
word! grin grin thats why i just laugh when i see people talk down on andriod devices over iphones, my tecno device has been serving me perfectly well fyi
Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by Nmezor(f): 6:39am On May 07, 2020
wany:

Go and sitt your ass down biko When guys derogate and debase woman ,you look the other way,but when is a female you act voltron.nairaland my foot.
Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by Mvena(f): 6:42am On May 07, 2020
Well it's all good. Low income can make a girl leave. most ladies might not leave but immediately they get one other guy toasting her and he earns more than her boyfriend, she will go for him. Well I don't even know what I'm saying
Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by Mac2016(m): 6:43am On May 07, 2020
Dantepet3000:
First and foremost most girls don't realize that most men spend more than they earn. All in a bid to enhance affection towards them.

I dated her for two years until that faithful day she found my salary voucher on my bed. Tho I do other side hustlE that enabled me pay her bills.

I've always known that when she discovers the amount I earn in my company, she will be scared of the future between us. I remember the days in shoprite that I was only able to afford bread. Oh my God, I don suffer. Anyway I had plans for us despite my 45k salary of an MSC holder. There is no financial hole I did not help her block. Infact I did what guys who earn more than me couldn't do.

She started misbehaving towards me ever since she saw that pay cheque. What she didn't know was that I did not use my other professional qualification in the company and when she left me.

I decided to forward other qualification to our management. Like play like play my salary rose to 75k after 3months 100k after 6 months 120k, now I am a site manager and I earn 360k. I believe the whole graduates in her family don't earn what I now earn combined. I am not proud or beefing anyone. Am just reminiscing. By the special grace of God I will even go higher...

PS. Now I am spending my money on my mum and family. I thank God for another chance. Bless
Congratulations, bro!
But my concerns are in black in your our quoted post.
1. Going to shop rite when you barely had enough than your tfare and only buy bread doesn't show good plan also the last part that you're now spending on your mum and family further support my point that you still have more planning to do.

2. Site Manager with 360k.. Hmmm! My knowledge of this work is that most construction industry does not sustain high pay for long especially if it is building or real estate development. They hardly sustain good pay for long.. I doubt if you have being in that position for 360k for long.
If you are a civil or structural engineer pls horn your skills further and switch to O&G industry, that's most probably the only clime that sustain great pay in your field and you will realise that with your experience, 360k will now be "chicken change" to you.

3. Plan, plan and plan and don't spend anyhow.. at least don't spend to spite anyone.. It's not necessary.

4. Forgive that babe and move on. You might even be friends. Life is too short to bear grudges.

5. Bless up, bro.. God is on your side!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by Nmezor(f): 6:44am On May 07, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
who is this slow-poke quoting me and disturbing my mentions and even sending me threatening messages on WhatsApp.
Who the hell are you and how did you get my number?
Please if u have issues with those guys kindly deal with it and stop involving me in what doesn't concerns me.
Don't disturb my mentions again or else I'll ban you. Shey u know as e dey be na
I know you n Datemynd44 are the same person so don't involve me in your comments again. I only wana relate with civil beings, like I said before you have been noticed...So run along and play with ur mates.

2 Likes

Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by Orente21(f): 6:44am On May 07, 2020
Dantepet3000:
First and foremost most girls don't realize that most men spend more than they earn. All in a bid to enhance affection towards them.

I dated her for two years until that faithful day she found my salary voucher on my bed. Tho I do other side hustlE that enabled me pay her bills.

I've always known that when she discovers the amount I earn in my company, she will be scared of the future between us. I remember the days in shoprite that I was only able to afford bread. Oh my God, I don suffer. Anyway I had plans for us despite my 45k salary of an MSC holder. There is no financial hole I did not help her block. Infact I did what guys who earn more than me couldn't do.

She started misbehaving towards me ever since she saw that pay cheque. What she didn't know was that I did not use my other professional qualification in the company and when she left me.

I decided to forward other qualification to our management. Like play like play my salary rose to 75k after 3months 100k after 6 months 120k, now I am a site manager and I earn 360k. I believe the whole graduates in her family don't earn what I now earn combined. I am not proud or beefing anyone. Am just reminiscing. By the special grace of God I will even go higher...

Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by Tramadolboy(m): 6:44am On May 07, 2020
Lectures on how long throat collect money

xendra:
women date rich men and collect their money to spend on a poor boy. ...money alone cannot be the reason a woman leaves, but if there were other issues that's when she will consider that there isn't even enough money worth the trouble.
Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by kenny1247: 6:45am On May 07, 2020
she has made ur life even better due to her exit, u should be praising God by now, yes u hve successfully unleash ur self., congrats bro
Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by tammie24: 6:48am On May 07, 2020
Kingrexyl:
You keep on licking female asses like a fool, keep doing that, hopefully it will pay.
as in eh

Even I as a female understand how women in our generation can become because of money and success and lack of it

Just an asslicker. A very unfortunate one
Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by UndauntedYOCA(f): 6:49am On May 07, 2020
Dantepet3000:

I'm a lady and what she did is wrong. Now that you're earning more please invest, invest, invest and invest. Help your FAM the way you can but set your priorities right by putting some of your money in business/businesses that'd yield so you can have an extra source of income. If you have to save for it then do so but start little and do not spend profits. Nothing in this life is sure, hence, the reason to diversify. Just airing my opinion though. Thank goodness you dodged a bullet. You'll meet someone better and who is also self sufficient but will also know that she news a man who'll support her and her dreams.
Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by Omar09(m): 6:51am On May 07, 2020
Dantepet3000:

Nice book.
Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by davillian(m): 6:53am On May 07, 2020
God loves you and he just saved you from the woman that will destroy your life....
Reconsider revenge na abeg grin
Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by ngwababe(f): 6:56am On May 07, 2020
But why didn't you submit your other credentials when you were with her? You waited until she left before you sat up?

There are some temptations you guys should stop putting us through, we are human beings like you people oo. If Eve couldn't win then everything dey, na we go win now una dey hide everything? You people should be considerate sometimes oo.

1 Like

Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by tammie24: 6:57am On May 07, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
It's Always when the so called Girlfriend Leaves.. that's when the Baba will become Rich grin grin
yes

Because they focus on more important things

Strive to be better in life

Maybe cos of the rejection

1 Like

Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by wany(f): 6:59am On May 07, 2020
hardon1:

if this your story is true, this is what you do to such ladies:
if she is single and you are still aware of her location either offline or online, do something that will let her know that your status has greatly improved. perhaps if you have bought a car, drive pass her location a numbers of times until she sees you one day, if she lives far away you can equally upload your self grooving in the car to Facebook, Instagram, twitter, whatsapp etc or where ever she will surely see it

if you don't have a car and you know where she lives around town. purposely make an attempt to bump into her one day. make sure you dress, look and smell extremely good that day. if she is far away, then snap a number classic pictures of your self heavily grooving with friends in an exotic bar or hotel, you can equally touch up your new office which i believe will be fine by now and snap good pics, as well as your self doing supervisory work on other staff on site

believe me, when she notice this, even if she is in a serious relationship and don't intend to get back to you, curiosity over recent changes will make her want to call and ask after you. we human being are like that

if she does call, pretend as if you still want her back and tell her how long you have been searching for her all these while to continue with her. being that you were very nice and considering your present status. she will fall

finally, on a very good day. Bleep CRAZE COMOT FOR HER HEAD. make sure she doesn't enjoy it o. spread those ungrateful legs wide apart and hit her deep in such a way your penis will be hitting her cervix repeatedly, she will feel the pain in her brain. you can Bleep once of you like or a number of times... and when you are done, throw the ungrateful out of your house and life. no go let her deceive your with mumu love again o, you should be wiser by now grin grin grin grin
Bleeping ba,hmmmm why not first ask of the size of his D,small,short,weak or noodles, to know if he can drive it to the cervix,and I can see you really missed out in elementary biology(sad) undecided

1 Like

Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by mathy2p2: 7:00am On May 07, 2020
God bless ur head

Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by saxby(f): 7:00am On May 07, 2020
Maybe it wasn't just because of the salary she left you, after all it's not as if she wants to get back to you now that you're earning more now

1 Like

Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by Damsman10(m): 7:01am On May 07, 2020
helinues:
Are you pained just cos someone moved on?

How are you sure she left you cos of the salary voucher she saw?

High or low salary, someone that will leave you will still do. So?

yh after milking him dry
Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by oxiide22(m): 7:06am On May 07, 2020
Dantepet3000:

cock and bull...
Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by Nobody: 7:07am On May 07, 2020
Bluntintrovert1:
Ladies like that are the reasons why men sees ladies as skank. Anyways God will continue to uplifts you and make sure you get yourself a more deserving lady. I pray you find genuine love someday.

Women still leave rich men

1 Like

Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by Baffupdrizz(m): 7:10am On May 07, 2020
Dantepet3000:

I decided to forward other qualification to our management. Like play like play my salary rose to 75k after 3months 100k after 6 months 120k, now I am a site manager and I earn 360k

You just wanted to brag to us about your salary or what?

Get a grip and be thankful to your Ex for dumping yo ass so you can be motivated to aim higher. Now that the b*tch is gone, you can go ahead and pick a finer girl from the pool of fine girls. Cheers�
Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by stormborn28(m): 7:11am On May 07, 2020
helinues:

When??
you too like pvssy!!! Oya chop pvssy! Chop pvssy!! Chop pvssies!!!
Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by Nobody: 7:12am On May 07, 2020
intantile and attention seeking post. A baby in reasoning.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Man Begging Law Graduate For Sex For 4 Years Exposed By The Lady - PICS / Kingtblakhoc Reveals How Much He Pays Girls For Porn / S€X STORY: How I Slept With Anita “my Indian Maid”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.