Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,575 members, 7,958,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:56 PM

How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This (128516 Views)

I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married / I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me / How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 06, 2020
eyinjuege:
Relationships no be by force
She has moved on, and you better do the same too because it seems you haven't, considering you're bothered enough to start opening a thread.
There are more important things to focus on, and wasting your energy reminiscing on someone who doesn't give a hoot about you should not be one of them.
That should be a closed chapter in your life, so face the future and your family gallantly

You’ve become very active on nairaland lately cheesy
Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by apexc3068: 11:35pm On May 06, 2020
[color=#] 1559308[/color]
Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by apexc3068: 11:35pm On May 06, 2020
Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by InfinityFabric: 11:36pm On May 06, 2020
I suspect a guy trying to get a new catch here or forcing some to come after him since his doing quite OK.
As for the former, the stage is already set. Tri gbosa for u sir!

1 Like

Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by malvisguy212: 11:36pm On May 06, 2020
helinues:

When??
you have never be in the good side , only wrong side.
Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by Emmytrill(m): 11:40pm On May 06, 2020
I recall when my ex ransacked my bag, looking for my pay slip. She found out I was earning 150k and her attitude changed. Maybe she thought I earned more because I drive a car and her expectation did not meet with my salary. Dumped her greedy ass like piece of thrash. Someone her father couldn't even pay rent and they were ejected from their home.

1 Like

Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by apexc1866: 11:43pm On May 06, 2020
[color=#] 1385447[/color]
Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by helinues: 11:43pm On May 06, 2020
malvisguy212:
you have never be in the good side , only wrong side.

You must be mistaken me for someone else
Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by Evercurious(f): 11:49pm On May 06, 2020
[quote author=henry4lov1 post=89223083]Congrats bro, achieve alot physically so that when she sees how far u have become she will see what she has lost [/quote

Are you for real? Do you live your life this way? And what makes you feel the girl hasnt got a richer catch? Abeg focus in your life and stop reasoning and acting that way.. TOO LOW AND IMMATURE

1 Like

Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by Fhowe: 11:51pm On May 06, 2020
Evercurious:

You knew she was a money monger ,yet you continued. God saved you the day she saw your payment voucher ..if not that your 360k won't have even been enough for upkeep in the house. I dont still understand why you guys kill yourself just to impress someone. Is it inferiority complex or what?

It took the lady leaving for the scales in your eyes to fall off. It's well with you.. Bragging about spending or should I say wasting money on someone just to be her 'slave'.
dont mind the op he was busy concentrating on another person and he forgot totally about himself ,he did not deem it fit to submit his meaningful credentials until madam left him .Most guys fail to realise a lot of women marry "who is ready " not "who they love " .Mumu man
Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by DarkJeddi(m): 11:53pm On May 06, 2020
xendra:
women date rich men and collect their money to spend on a poor boy. ...money alone cannot be the reason a woman leaves, but if there were other issues that's when she will consider that there isn't even enough money worth the trouble.
Seriously,are you serious?

Money alone is not enough reason for a woman to leave a man?

Hmmm...

Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by apexc1605: 11:53pm On May 06, 2020
[color=#] 1178759[/color]
Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by apexc3497: 11:58pm On May 06, 2020
Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by Bamz(m): 11:58pm On May 06, 2020
I gave you the 700th like.

See you at the top man!
Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by GodPunishBiafra: 11:58pm On May 06, 2020
Millenniumlady:
She stood by you when you had nothing just now that you've made the head way out in life you want to abandon her shocked You're wicked embarassed It's obvious you used and dumped her
You must have exhausted your prescriptions...
Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by Nobody: 11:58pm On May 06, 2020
She wasn't meant for you,afterall you were earning and footing her bills it's not like u were jobless...

Its her loss
Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by safarigirl(f): 12:01am On May 07, 2020
Ladies and Gentlemen, can you all now see, that even money cannot wipe away insecurities?

No matter how much money a man claims to have, he can still be pathetic and have low self esteem. The woman is still in your head and you think your paper makes you better than her? Is she as concerned with your life as you are with hers?

You have money, but a woman is living in your head rent free. Impoverished mind. You must be sad.

8 Likes

Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by GodPunishBiafra: 12:01am On May 07, 2020
xendra:
misogynist stop projecting the image of your mother on other ladiescheesycheesy it wee not epp u
You don't know who/what a lady is...
Most of you are just old girls...
Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by Maykanu: 12:03am On May 07, 2020
Will like to hear her own side why she left u before I pass my judgement.

Until then, just reading comments.

3 Likes

Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by papagiddy(m): 12:04am On May 07, 2020
we need to hear from her too, bros!!

1 Like

Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by Gandollar(f): 12:04am On May 07, 2020
Dantepet3000:
First and foremost most girls don't realize that most men spend more than they earn. All in a bid to enhance affection towards them.

I dated her for two years until that faithful day she found my salary voucher on my bed. Tho I do other side hustlE that enabled me pay her bills.

I've always known that when she discovers the amount I earn in my company, she will be scared of the future between us. I remember the days in shoprite that I was only able to afford bread. Oh my God, I don suffer. Anyway I had plans for us despite my 45k salary of an MSC holder. There is no financial hole I did not help her block. Infact I did what guys who earn more than me couldn't do.

She started misbehaving towards me ever since she saw that pay cheque. What she didn't know was that I did not use my other professional qualification in the company and when she left me.

I decided to forward other qualification to our management. Like play like play my salary rose to 75k after 3months 100k after 6 months 120k, now I am a site manager and I earn 360k. I believe the whole graduates in her family don't earn what I now earn combined. I am not proud or beefing anyone. Am just reminiscing. By the special grace of God I will even go higher...

PS. Now I am spending my money on my mum and family. I thank God for another chance. Bless
Guy, 703 idiots liked your post. Birds of a feather I say.

Otherwise, you can't be spending above your income while your future partner has no idea of your sources.

She panicked because she's convinced you were into crime to be spending for her that way.

Congrats on your new found status, but do you think the girl in question did not progress in life too?

Lastly, your story is fake. You sound so little to earn more than 60k anywhere.

2 Likes

Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by Elzakzaky: 12:05am On May 07, 2020
xendra:
women date rich men and collect their money to spend on a poor boy. ...money alone cannot be the reason a woman leaves, but if there were other issues that's when she will consider that there isn't even enough money worth the trouble.
Who can understand woman?
Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by thinkmoney(m): 12:07am On May 07, 2020
Dantepet3000:
First and foremost most girls don't realize that most men spend more than they earn. All in a bid to enhance affection towards them.

I dated her for two years until that faithful day she found my salary voucher on my bed. Tho I do other side hustlE that enabled me pay her bills.

I've always known that when she discovers the amount I earn in my company, she will be scared of the future between us. I remember the days in shoprite that I was only able to afford bread. Oh my God, I don suffer. Anyway I had plans for us despite my 45k salary of an MSC holder. There is no financial hole I did not help her block. Infact I did what guys who earn more than me couldn't do.

She started misbehaving towards me ever since she saw that pay cheque. What she didn't know was that I did not use my other professional qualification in the company and when she left me.

I decided to forward other qualification to our management. Like play like play my salary rose to 75k after 3months 100k after 6 months 120k, now I am a site manager and I earn 360k. I believe the whole graduates in her family don't earn what I now earn combined. I am not proud or beefing anyone. Am just reminiscing. By the special grace of God I will even go higher...

PS. Now I am spending my money on my mum and family. I thank God for another chance. Bless
OK, bless me now too bro, will yah? God has blessed u not only for ur family but for a time like this too
Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by Nobody: 12:11am On May 07, 2020
This is not an original story, i just saw it on Facebook now.

3 Likes

Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by Gandollar(f): 12:11am On May 07, 2020
Bamz:
I gave you the 700th like.

See you at the top man!
Lol
Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by Nobody: 12:12am On May 07, 2020
thinkmoney:

OK, bless me now too bro, will yah? God has blessed u not only for ur family but for a time like this too
Its not an original story, i just saw it on Facebook, op should have added Copied.

1 Like

Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by apexc1558: 12:14am On May 07, 2020
[color=#] 2166511[/color]
Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by apexc1558: 12:14am On May 07, 2020
Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by Gandollar(f): 12:15am On May 07, 2020
[quote author=Evercurious post=89269272][/quote] If I read your post first, I would not have bothered making my own. These boys here are so naive.

He's spending millions on her while his salary was a paltry 45k yet she left him. Very funny.

1 Like

Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by Burgerlomo: 12:15am On May 07, 2020
Dantepet3000:

Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by vineyardfarms: 12:18am On May 07, 2020
Some frienships are setback while some are upliftment. God will lead you to the right person at the right time. God will favor.
Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by passionberry(f): 12:19am On May 07, 2020
Dantepet3000:

congrats bro.so she did not truly loves you but after wat you give to her.kudos to you.but you can still share part of your money with me na tongue..there is joy in sharing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

How To Maintain And Control A Woman / Lady Selling Banana Causes Stir With Her Backside. / Who Is A Slay Queen? Qualities All Ladies Must Possess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.