Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,521 members, 7,812,627 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) (100983 Views)

UK Suspends Nigerian Nurse Over Dishonesty, May Strike Name Off Register / Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient / 11.6kg Skin Removed From The Body Of A Cosmetic Surgery Patient In Lagos (Graphi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by Perfecttouchade: 10:31am On May 06, 2020
dayleke:
Really sad.

Eni Kan lomo o.

RIP to her.
Eni kan lomo o..ki aburu ma kan wa tiletile wa..amin

6 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by koolaid87: 10:33am On May 06, 2020
This is sad

Rest in peace
Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by Psalms5522: 10:33am On May 06, 2020
nigeriainfo:
[s]Blogger, Do you think this is how Linda Ikeji became successful and billionaire by giving people false information just to get Traffic? I am in New York and all death is been classified as Covid 19 by Democrat and CNN just to score political point. More than 47000 die every year from overdose in nyc, flu,cancer, and others claim more 50000 death in nyc. I am in Brooklyn in nyc and I can tell you now that every death is covid 19 according to nyc just to undermine the effort of the president. It is just Republican and democrat who win come Nov election.
[/s]

Who come dey score political point for Italy, Iran, and other countries wey dis thing dey. Ok hmmm pdp dey take am score point for Nigeria.
In those days wey we small we dey think say once person dey abroad that mean say e get sense. How time has changed

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by Olarewaju89: 10:33am On May 06, 2020
Adonispco:
Corona na ordinary type 2 malaria. Make these fools wey dey govern us here give us our freedom back.

Dont quote me if you no want Amadioha to reset you brain.
These our african leader are the real devil; fellow nairalanders;devil nah human without empathy; how can somebody lockdown his fellow humanbeing source of daily living(income) just because oyibo dey die; me that have suffered several illness but survive it coupled with harsh weather and lack of basic amenities; oyibo no fit observe lockdown for any disease killing we Africans.

Its now clear to me(not for you) that corona virus na pure overated scam(virus). If this virus is truely that fatal we for don dey drop down in thousands.
If you like call me names because you get enough cash but remember say people like me that are starving will come for your head too.

Bro, I personally own you 10000 like here.
Some idiot will still display there stupidity now. Just wait

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by enemyofprogress: 10:34am On May 06, 2020
Sermwell:

Na poverty dey worry you!! so staying in Yankee is now big deal?? na wa ooh!!!
you wan use me get her attention for you to get close to her for her to help you too travel out abi?moreover you know where me too dey live? Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by saxxyb: 10:35am On May 06, 2020
To everyone out there who has lost a dear one to this evil virus, may God give you the fortitude to bear the loss

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by gretblue: 10:36am On May 06, 2020
kikero:

Well, in my opinion, we should lift the lockdown, and let people move frely around.

The problem with my opinion is that the number of people who would catch and fall seriously sick with covid19 would overwhelm our hospital beds and make it difficult to treat other patients, including Malaria cases.(And that could be very bad, especially as I work in a hospital here for Nigeria)

(Remember we have people like El Rufai and Atiku's son who are asymptomatic carriers....who could spread the thing well)

Also, people who recover may have side effects (still early days to say, but some people would have breathing difficulties).

And the economy would be in even more serious trouble, affecting people like you more.

Choose your disaster.It may not affect you directly. But it might affect your loved ones directly and indirectly. And you would wish they allowed the lockdown to happen

I symphatize with your pains.
You have said it all my brother.
The surviving grace we are still having in Nigeria is just because our Hospitals and medical personnel have not been overwhelmed by Covid 19 patients. The moment no hospitals spaces or Nurse to attend to anyone again in the hospital.
Definitely people will come to appreciate the need for all of us to curb the spread of the virus

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by Iamtoowise: 10:36am On May 06, 2020
jakD:
At least pictures are shown here, but Nigeria's case keeps rising and deaths keep increasing with no pictures of even where they're being buried.
Anyway, may God save we the masses.
Go to Yaba and see for yourself

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by Nobody: 10:36am On May 06, 2020
kikero:

Well, most Nigerians rely on what they can earn from day to day, and this covid of a thing has impeded their ability to earn money.

Add the fact that less than 3000 people have tested positive (may change by 12 midnight tonight)...out of 200million Nigerians. It is like a drop in the ocean.

You are far more likely to meet someone with malaria than with covid.

It is sad, but people want to get back to normal. And people are scared. And fear makes people unreasonable. You can't blame them

Nah bro. Am not blaming anyone. Just like u mentioned, they wanna go back to a normal they cant get. We r all suffering from this thing. I tire pass some people o. No money, everything has crashed, but it isnt just here alone

I remembered Brazil president saying he wont lockdown that its just a normal flu, nothing serious. Citizens hailed him for standing up for them.

Now report has it that they dug 35k plus graves. They dont even test people anymore, u die, they bury you. He didnt take heed.
. The world is in chaos. Everyone is tired. Even some with money will go broke, crime may increase.

Its not just here. The world on pause, reigious activities cancelled, sports cancelled, many things scatter.

In US some also still believe its a scam despite deaths etc. But some still believe its real.

Same people who say its scam are the ones saying 5G is the cause of Covid-19. (isnt that contradictory) some who say its scam are the same u see using face mask. grin

Everybody don tire. People are just using Corrupt leaders to judge the case in 9ja. So i really dnt blame anyone. But in pandemics nothing is ever normal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by ddeola: 10:37am On May 06, 2020
RIP
Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by KayCee92(m): 10:37am On May 06, 2020
Adonispco:
Corona na ordinary type 2 malaria. Make these fools wey dey govern us here give us our freedom back.

These our african leader are the real devil; fellow nairalanders;devil nah human without empathy; how can somebody lockdown his fellow humanbeing source of daily living(income) just because oyibo dey die; me that have suffered several illness but survive it coupled with harsh weather and lack of basic amenities; oyibo no fit observe lockdown for any disease killing we Africans.

Its now clear to me(not for you) that corona virus na pure overated scam(virus). If this virus is truely that fatal we for don dey drop down in thousands.
If you like call me names because you get enough cash but remember say people like me that are starving will come for your head too.

Abba Kyari is from the USA. He must be from New York City the very epicenter of the virus. Yeye dey smell. When I see the kind of comment people give LIKE on Nairaland I just can't but wonder. Well as a comic relief this comment could be allowed.

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by Olarewaju89: 10:38am On May 06, 2020
obailala:
Mumu!
Your type plenty all across the world. That's why almost 100,000 have died in the US in the last 2 months.

Na you be the real mumu. Idiot, talking gebberish undecided

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by ericmor: 10:38am On May 06, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

Even if they show you this in Nigeria, you'll still request to see who is in the body bag.

Lol. That’s some Nigerians problem for you. Even if they still show the person, he will still request for evidence of covid 19. The only thing we know how to do is to talk n come on social media to criticize and we think the rulers will change by doing that

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by naijaschoolguru(m): 10:38am On May 06, 2020
jakD:
At least pictures are shown here, but Nigeria's case keeps rising and deaths keep increasing with no pictures of even where they're being buried.
This is not the bone of contention. Show empathy for the dead, stop saying rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by Psalms5522: 10:38am On May 06, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

Even if they show you this in Nigeria, you'll still request to see who is in the body bag.

E go even ask for her passport to confirm say she be nigerian and even with that dem go need to show am the woman great grand mother for Nigeria and E no go still believe

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by kponkedenge(m): 10:38am On May 06, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Why was she at home na. Abi she no get health insurance ni or what.

Hospitals are filled up, so most of the people with mild symptoms are always treated from home. Besides this happened in New Jersey and not New York.
Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by onadana: 10:39am On May 06, 2020
Adonispco:

Scam ba...take a trip to one of the infectious centres,pass the night there,interact and all,no nose mask no social distancing.You go know how far.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by SolarEdge: 10:39am On May 06, 2020
May her soul rest in peace
Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by Empiree: 10:39am On May 06, 2020
Heffalump:

The only body showed us was that of Abba Kyari. Again intelligence gathered that Abba's body was cremated in London. What they displayed in Nigeria as his corpse was that of his aide who also died of Covid-19 in Lagos.
conspiracy theory
Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by EgunMogaji2: 10:40am On May 06, 2020
kerry57:
Na wa ooo. China just wanted to use this covid 19 to distabilize the USA but ended up causing Global damage that will take time to recover from just because of trade war. America isnt thinking of trade now, they are thinking of staying alive with all their resources while China is bouncing back and financially doing better. bLearn to stay ahead of ur enemies.

It’s not over yet. Don’t underestimate the American resolve.

America is still the only country in the world to use a nuclear weapon in war. Twice.

China doesn’t hold the monopoly on biological weapons.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by dayleke: 10:43am On May 06, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
Eni kan lomo o..ki aburu ma kan wa tiletile wa..amin

Amin loruko Jesu o.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by MansoryMX(m): 10:43am On May 06, 2020
DelTel:
So many ignorance in Nigeria.

I wish I could like this comment a million times, print like 400 billboard of this comment and paste across the country for people to see and get sense.
Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by tiredoflife(m): 10:43am On May 06, 2020
jakD:

In Nigeria its scamdemic we are saying
Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by nairaman66(m): 10:44am On May 06, 2020
kerry57:
Na wa ooo. China just wanted to use this covid 19 to distabilize the USA but ended up causing Global damage that will take time to recover from just because of trade war. America isnt thinking of trade now, they are thinking of staying alive with all their resources while China is bouncing back and financially doing better. Learn to stay ahead of ur enemies.

Learn to stay ahead of your enemies with devilish means you mean? Thousands of people have died for a disease they don’t know about and you are saying “Stay ahead of your enemy”

Rubbish talk.
Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by gretblue: 10:44am On May 06, 2020
cruxgemmata:

Nah bro. Am not blaming anyone. Just like u mentioned, they wanna go back to a normal they cant get. We r all suffering from this thing. I tire pass some people o. No money, everything has crashed, but it isnt just here alone

I remembered Brazil president saying he wont lockdown that its just a normal flu, nothing serious. Citizens hailed him for standing up for them.

Now report has it that they dug 35k plus graves. They dont even test people anymore, u die, they bury you. He didnt take heed.
. The world is in chaos. Everyone is tired. Even some with money will go broke, crime may increase.

Its not just here. The world on pause, reigious activities cancelled, sports cancelled, many things scatter.

In US some also still believe its a scam despite deaths etc. But some still believe its real.

Same people who say its scam are the ones saying 5G is the cause of Covid-19. (isnt that contradictory) some who say its scam are the same u see using face mask. grin

Everybody don tire. People are just using Corrupt leaders to judge the case in 9ja. So i really dnt blame anyone. But in pandemics nothing is ever normal
Take solace in whatever meltdown you might be experiencing now, when you have life, definitely we can rebuild our business back. But when there is no life, no hope to rebuild any business again.
Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by olawale1516(m): 10:44am On May 06, 2020
Adonispco:

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by 8stargeneral: 10:45am On May 06, 2020
ehardetola:

Amen ooo, exactly my questions and am yet to get reply.
Go to yaba if you doubt, u will get all the answers there

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by Nobody: 10:45am On May 06, 2020
Nigeria dead body dem nor dey see them. At least the figure don reach watin people supposed don dey see. America dem see their dead body, Germany, Italy, France, and china all of them show the people dead body oooo, why Nigeria own come be theory na. Government of the liars and by the liars and for the liars

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by naijaschoolguru(m): 10:46am On May 06, 2020
gypsey:
I thought some people claim corona doesn't affect nigerians or black people.
That lady is an Oyinbo black, not our own tiwanwan black.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by obailala(m): 10:46am On May 06, 2020
Olarewaju89:

Na you be the real mumu. Idiot, talking gebberish undecided
Amadioha don already use this one brain for peppersoup. I symparhise with your family!
Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by alizma: 10:47am On May 06, 2020
jakD:
Can you guys just be reasonable for once. What is your point now, that there is no corona virus in Nigeria or that the government is not showing you pix? Who told you that this pix are being made available by US government?
Since you are praying for it to get to this point. When you are infected, definitely your neighbor will send us pix of how they come to pick you
Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by chinnychud(f): 10:48am On May 06, 2020
Rest in peace... God please forgive us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Does Anyone Know Of Any Herbs Mixture To Help A Man Last Longer +18 / 12 Health Uses Of Aidan Fruits: Tetrapleura Tetraptera (photos) / Moringa Oleifera-a Tree With Many Healing Powers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.