Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? (63431 Views)

My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... / Stephanie Otobo: "I Was Not Paid To Confess, I Will Name My Sponsors In Court" / "Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by Nobody: 10:32am On May 10, 2020
After she has turned you to a goat you will learn to be merciful on animals. How would you feel when someone does the same to you.
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by akpunda86: 10:32am On May 10, 2020
Pluse992:
Advise Me Please. Should I Confess?

I recently packed into my apartment somewhere in Ogun, and my neighbor's goats have been sleeping at the back of my apartment near my window and they have been urinating and passing out faeces making my room inhabitable.

So the other day, I poured some hot water on one of the goats. I discovered that the woman is into traditional medicine. She has been making some incantations since yesterday concerning the goat. And I am scared that she will hurt me.

Should I confess or be brave? What should I do?

Dont be scared.i tell u my story.we did a business of securing an accommodation for a guy in Enugu.said looking for a bedroom flat.There was a house in my area unoccupied for years.but with a security man.we met security man and agreed to lease house.

Well after a week in house the man said want a refund.i told him u get somebody take it u collect the money.The man was from okija and nxt said he is going to use shrine i told him go ahead.
Less than a week the security man took ill and later died.remaining two of us as we were three that shared the money.
My guy due to papas death went and rallied for money and paid the guy.then remaining only me.
I told the guy ten kobo i wont give him if he like make he go okija.
Next the guy tracked my pop office and reported and told my fada that ill die soon.my dad called me after hearing me gave me money to give the guy.
Haa i laff i use the money go pack Levi jeans and bulls polo in vogue then.

Then i called the guy to come.when he came at my house gate i gave him the beating of his life and warned him never to near me or ill kill him.

That was how shrine man disappeard and packed out.

Lesson i hate when doing business with you and you wanna scare me with occultic power.
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by ochos121: 10:33am On May 10, 2020
Bros you made a terrible mistake by pouring hot water on the goat, tell her the truth, and surely the goat will soon be back at that spot, just make they back of ur window uncomfortable for them by puting broken bottles even a mad goat wil not sleep on thorns.
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by Nobody: 10:33am On May 10, 2020
Lol. Go and read Psalm 35 and psalm 91. Read it aloud with authority and passion
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by Obasogie00(m): 10:33am On May 10, 2020
������
Ishilove:
You are evil and sadistic. Why must you pour hot water on the animal? Goats are very stubborn but by the time you pour cold water on them repeatedly, they will learn to associate your backyard with cold water and a wet body, and will start avoiding the area.

You better confess to her before we see on Nairaland Front page- 'Pandemonium As Man Suddenly Starts Bleating Like A Goat'
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 10:37am On May 10, 2020
Pluse992:

I recently packed into my apartment somewhere in Ogun, and my neighbor's goats have been sleeping at the back of my apartment near my window and they have been urinating and passing out faeces making my room inhabitable.

So the other day, I poured some hot water on one of the goats. I discovered that the woman is into traditional medicine. She has been making some incantations since yesterday concerning the goat. And I am scared that she will hurt me.

Goats can be so stubborn ehnnn! I and my lodge mates showed them no mercy as we dealt with them so much because they never stopped stealing our foodstuffs back then as Corpers, so I totally understand why you overreacted that way. The best thing to do is simply to apologize to her, not because you are scared of the outcome of those incantations but it is the right thing to do.
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by HeadNigga: 10:38am On May 10, 2020
shamsin6300:
Put your trust on God
Abi u de doubt ur faith ne? grin

u wicked person dey trust in God. It doesn't work that way
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by Idboyostic(m): 10:38am On May 10, 2020
kponkedenge:

You're being superstitious, she's mumbling jargons.....nothing will happen to you. Your action was justified. If you confess, she will feel like a winner.

Did I hear you say justified? How? You joking, did you even read OP post? In his post, he never complained to the woman and the reasonable thing he did was pouring out water on the goat. How is that justified?

Let's use you in this scenario, you always go to the back of your neighbors window to make calls or wash cloths and never for once did your neighbor complained to you that he doesn't like it and one hot afternoon he boiled water to the highest and poured it on your body?

Of course when you come here to rant, we will tell you what he did is justifiable grin grin grin

And please, don't doubt all those traditional things....just pray you are not use and turn to goat. That it won't work on you does not mean it won't work on someone else's..PEACE
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by EdiskyHarry: 10:40am On May 10, 2020
Me I don't even believe in all those things
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by Tulsaguy: 10:41am On May 10, 2020
If she succeed in killing u because of ur act of wickedness towards a creature of God, heaven will blame u for not swallowing ur pride and plead for forgiveness from her because u wrong her..... if the witch of today bcom an evangelist tomorrow... she will make heaven while u rot in hade.

The goat didn't wrong u because animals look for comfortable places to lay.... simply apologize.

Don't mind all these indomie children asking u to ignore her, do that at your own peril. The world has 7 layers.... meaning aye pe meje.
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by TemmyDayo50(m): 10:43am On May 10, 2020
Pluse992:

Hope no be Ijebu woman...? grin
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by coolthesystem(m): 10:44am On May 10, 2020
I faced the same annoying and frustrating havoc caused by a battalion of goats. I left my car in good condition while entering church today. Upon my return, I saw heavy scratches all over my Car's bonnet. One of the cars near my own also suffered similar fate. And the worst thing is that the goats even wanted to repeat the same thing in my presence. I'm looking for the goats owner to vent my spleen. I totally forgot that I'm just returning from church. I'm still wearing a long face as I type this post. Just because I parked my car under shed, the useless goats decided to turn it into a gym to probably practice their acrobatic exploit. I was tempted to even catch one and skinned it alive! Thank God, I was able to put my emotions in check.
My advice for you is that, if the hot water didn't affect the goat to much, just forget about them. But if there's significant damage to the animal, swallow your fear and face your neighbor, explain to her what led to incident and ask for forgiveness. If after doing that and she still attacked you by her incantation, people around will hold her responsible for your predicament. But I'm sure she will not carry out her treat after your confession. But it's very painful, what these animals can do when left unattended to.

1 Like

Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by HRMK: 10:44am On May 10, 2020
DAT NA WICKEDNESS!U NOR KNOW SAY DEM NOR BE ORDINARY GOATS?U DON ENTER ONE CHANCE!EVEN IF U NOR CONFESS,SHE GO DON KNOW!!
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by Toks2008(m): 10:44am On May 10, 2020
Pluse992:

Better go n confess and compensate her by giving her money or buy her another goat since goats are very cheap there.

No jokes o make your destiny no change overnight.
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by friday2011(m): 10:45am On May 10, 2020
Lol, see ur life outside...

The moment I saw ogun state, I said to myself this guy own don don...

You better go and beg that woman and also start sourcing for a new accommodation... That is if you have reported to the landlord without him taking any action
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by nedekid: 10:45am On May 10, 2020
Pluse992:

Metwceew, I think say you do mannabbq ontop the goat sef. So you no chop an and you come de desturb person? shocked
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by SmileDance(f): 10:46am On May 10, 2020
ShenTeh:
Seems her incantations are already working. FEAR!

First what you did is cruel to both man and animal, and should be condemned in every possible strong term. You need to learn tolerance and communication.

That said, to be brave is to meet the woman in the middle of her incantations and say "Mama, stop that nonsense!. Stop wasting your time and energy. I did it because I warned you repeatedly. I have been looking for the appropriate time to tell you. Please don't disturb yourself again. If you have 100 goats and you don't control them around my place I will do it again!"

That is the brave thing to do. Otherwise, you will live in perpetual fear. Even when you have headache, you will attribute it to the woman's incantations.

She will shout, she will rant, she will fuss and swear, but everyone will respect you and your space.
Op, listen to this advice, fetish and diabolical people do not respond to begging, their tool is fear, do not be afraid and face her, fire for fire

2 Likes

Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by Idenoch(m): 10:46am On May 10, 2020
It's intentionally brother, why trying to lie in setting out the truth.
For you OP, just allow the Holy Spirit to direct you.

crackkhaus:
Serve God in spirit and in truth, children of the world will not hear. grin

Small incantations and you're getting jittery.

Next time though, make use of your words by talking to your neighbor instead of overreacting by pouring hot water on an innocent goat.

Tell her you did it, but that it was a mistake as your intention was simply to scare the animal away.

1 Like

Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by Popularity(m): 10:47am On May 10, 2020
It's just an ordinary hot water. I even thought u secretly slaughtered the goat for isiewu soup
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by proff010: 10:49am On May 10, 2020
Wetin Ijebu do you
Maxymilliano:
Kindly approach the lady and be full of apologies, tell her you did it unknowingly and set things right.

Try as much as possible to win her to your side.

But hope she's not from Ijebu ?
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by Nobody: 10:51am On May 10, 2020
Pluse992:

confess o, before u turn to goat. Wait fess oo who knows if those goats are humans . Maybe the woman turned the tenants living there before to goats for maltreating her animals.. OP think bout it grin
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by OKTolu: 10:53am On May 10, 2020
you're not rugged, fear fear guy
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 10:54am On May 10, 2020
Bro please try n make confess to her n try ur possible best to buy or support the woman with some money to buy things for the nursing mother
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by Nobody: 10:54am On May 10, 2020
Pluse992:

During my NYSC there is this particular goat that always comes into the corpers lodge, infact if you mistakenly leave ur door open, e go enter ur room. na so one Sunday morning, d goat came spoil our food. We caught it, slaughtered it & enjoy some nice peper soap. Not only did owner do spiritual bullshyt, he even bought police but thier is no evidence to prove it to the police. And all the corpers refused to be intimidated. Na so d owner learn him lesson grin

Personally I even eat people's chicken when they come into my area to disturb me. But that's me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by Idboyostic(m): 10:56am On May 10, 2020
coolthesystem:
I faced the same annoying and frustrating havoc caused by a battalion of goats. I left my car in good condition while entering church today. Upon my return, I saw heavy scratches all over my Car's bonnet. One of the cars near my own also suffered similar fate. And the worst thing is that the goats even wanted to repeat the same thing in my presence. I'm looking for the goats owner to vent my spleen.
But I thought the government/NCDC said no church gathering for now, which church you go again? That's disobedience you know? And yet you still want to vent your anger on the owner.....Shall no allow the owner report you and your church ooo. Once you get arrested, you will be charged and sentence straight up.
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by Enskynelson(m): 10:57am On May 10, 2020
What you did is wrong although I understand that u needed to take a drastic measure.
The step which you could have taken is for you to wet the entire place every night. Goats hate wet places and hence they will look for another place to stay instead of behind your windows.
As for your question, tell her the truth and be free so that u won't be linking every headache u have to through incantation. That kills faster that juju.
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by Cheryphb: 10:58am On May 10, 2020
The truth is that you shouldn't have treated the animal that way by pouring hot water on it. God hates that
Pluse992:

Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by creepsyme(f): 10:59am On May 10, 2020
shamsin6300:
Put your trust on God
Abi u de doubt ur faith ne? grin

Which God? Na God say make e pour hot water for the goat body?
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by Nobody: 11:00am On May 10, 2020
Lol... Say na should I be brave.. You would be brave why roaming the streets Mad
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by Beedude(m): 11:02am On May 10, 2020
hakeem4:
What you did was really wrong cause you hurt the animal unjustly. But you do not have to fear the woman. every rational human knows charms does not work. she is only trying to put fear in you But it would be good if you tell the woman you hurt her animal
Charm doesn't work? Kindly visit OYO, IJEBU, IJESHA or some local places in ANAMBRA and ur orientation will change. #100 is enough to make someone miserable
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by jollymizzle(m): 11:02am On May 10, 2020
Op, there's a lesson in this and you should be greatful.first thing is to Apologize,I can think of three ways depending on how much fear you feel. ,if you can do it directly without making it worse, if not meet an elder to intercede on your behalf. 3,But if you can't do the first two because you are ashamed of yourself and don't want to be known as cruel and heartless as your actions portray, you can try appeasement. Make up an excuse and find a way to pay for the damages. You can pretend you won a lottery or whatever and use that excuse to give her some money. However this third option does not mean you will be forgiven as you have held on to a bit of pride.. Infact none of the option does. However ask forgiveness from God, the goat, and the woman if you can. Now to the lesson,I hope your fear shows that you at least have a bit of remorse about what you did. Never forget what your anger has caused. This incident might be God trying to save you from a future where anger destroys you. Now that you know never to let your anger get the best of you, do any of the 3 options and leave the rest to God.
Re: Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? by guy222: 11:03am On May 10, 2020
Ogun for that matter, bros u better go confess oh, if not i promise you say before the end of this week u go start to the pick paper for street, Trust me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Father Mbaka Moved To A New Parish As Assistant Parish Priest / Convoy Of Pastor Isaac Idahosa: Daddy Freeze, Others React / 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.