Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,176 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown (192950 Views)

Lady Lands In Trouble As Man Dies In Popular Hotel During Sex Romp / Married Man, Lady Died In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp / Thailand’s King, Maha Vajiralongkorn Marries Suthida (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by SirBunky85(m): 11:01pm On May 08, 2020
ruggedtimi:
Money and power! If Jeff Bezos wants to Lodge there, will the hotel turn him down?
yes.Jeff bezoz might be stinkingly wealthy but he's no royalty
Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by JoffreyBeroth(m): 11:04pm On May 08, 2020
johnkey:
I hate royalty, I've never bowed to any king and i will make sure I avoid any situation that'll change that. All men are born equal.

Kings are born, take it or you leave it
Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by SaintNegro77: 11:08pm On May 08, 2020
The guy is really a Legend. Total lockdown of fornication �����

1 Like

Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by realstars: 11:12pm On May 08, 2020
Now That Is Expose I Beleave The Village People Association Will Do The Needful, Aids Is Real, Corona Is Real, Stay Safe.

Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by Antichristus: 11:13pm On May 08, 2020
Thais and Punane are like God and Jesus.
Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by Azmanaty: 11:15pm On May 08, 2020
post=89308370:
KING SOLOMON OF OUR TIME cool

Close ur mouth

5 Likes

Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by bitingcool: 11:16pm On May 08, 2020
SmellySperm:
20 different puna..

indaboskigrin. baba dey flex jare

Lol, na indaboski levels he dey ooo, no time!!

1 Like

Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by Jaqenhghar: 11:17pm On May 08, 2020
gaby:
The Drinkard king.

The shame of a monarchy.

His Royal "Highness" always.

Thai people don tire for the guy way but him no send.

Him papa go just dey turn and hiss for him grave.
Is that him?! shocked
Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by jojofola: 11:17pm On May 08, 2020
DominusPrime:
This is degrading though!!! By the way have you noticed how is rubbing his frontline nonsense in our faces? Bia meat seller I know you are trying to make yourself look relevant here. We get your message. Google grandiose delusion. That's my diagnosis for your case. Keep deceiving yourself with 'all of us at '. Since you now have the guts to reply me tell me why
apc waited this long to put up this offensive against chad.

Tell me why you people get angry each time we ask for pictures of the offensive. Why do u switch to insults or keep mute when we ask? Why do u claim we hate good news when all we ask for is pictures of the good news?

Tell me why the NH, abuja was looted massively under apc.

Tell me why a sitting president cannot deliver a live speech when the British pm recovered from cobid one nine and immediately resumed duty.

Tell me why kemi Adeosun was smuggled out of the country if her hands were clean.

Tell me why Buhari said Abacha did not steal

I have a lot to ask but its pointless. As usual you will leave common sense and haul insults but you will never have the guts to give sensible answers.

A question was asked recently, why after 64 years of selling oil we couldn't feed the nation for 2 weeks. That's because apc, pdp and all other rulers have been consistently looting the nation.

Lmaoooo
How u wan make hin take answer all these questions na?
Lol. He is just a minute pawn na
Asking him all these will only paint him as relevant when in reality, he is far from being relevant.

Na dem Garba Shehu suppose answer to all this kind question.

This pesin wey u dey ask, na just hin daily meal hin dey source. Leave am grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by Eriggs: 11:20pm On May 08, 2020
DominusPrime:
This is degrading though!!! By the way have you noticed how is rubbing his frontline nonsense in our faces? Bia meat seller I know you are trying to make yourself look relevant here. We get your message. Google grandiose delusion. That's my diagnosis for your case. Keep deceiving yourself with 'all of us at '. Since you now have the guts to reply me tell me why
apc waited this long to put up this offensive against chad.

Tell me why you people get angry each time we ask for pictures of the offensive. Why do u switch to insults or keep mute when we ask? Why do u claim we hate good news when all we ask for is pictures of the good news?

Tell me why the NH, abuja was looted massively under apc.

Tell me why a sitting president cannot deliver a live speech when the British pm recovered from cobid one nine and immediately resumed duty.

Tell me why kemi Adeosun was smuggled out of the country if her hands were clean.

Tell me why Buhari said Abacha did not steal

I have a lot to ask but its pointless. As usual you will leave common sense and haul insults but you will never have the guts to give sensible answers.

A question was asked recently, why after 64 years of selling oil we couldn't feed the nation for 2 weeks. That's because apc, pdp and all other rulers have been consistently looting the nation.
u get mental issue no be small o, wetin thai king thread take bring all dis rubbish enta? ur family beta carry u go yaba left b4 corona catch ur prick. mumu don

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by Psychosis: 11:21pm On May 08, 2020
[s]
post=89308391:

Some are building CAMP DAVID, This King is building CAMP P**SSY!!! shocked shocked

Well, it all depends on whose CAMP you stand.

As for all of us @[color=#006600][/color], We stand with CAMP DAVID..... The CAMP to save humanity.
[/s]

5 Likes

Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by lilyheaven: 11:25pm On May 08, 2020
Edopesin:

it wasn't me o
You didn't say anything
Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by Eriggs: 11:28pm On May 08, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
Don’t mind the guy if you notice for some weeks he hasn’t been posting
He just came from ban I gues they throw an better ban grin
come this member, ur few comments that i have come across on this forum are always full of grammatical blunder. u finish secondary school so? are you typing from your village? na ur grandma house u grow up? if u finish for secondary school, ur parents waste money on ur head o. u r a disgrace to guys. how u take dey toast woman sef? wit only yoruba language? tueeh.
Ordinary to type how are you, u must tabon gbao gbao. afi alaga ibile na. na wa o

3 Likes

Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 08, 2020
johnkey:
I hate royalty, I've never bowed to any king and i will make sure I avoid any situation that'll change that. All men are born equal.
You sound like a man who is agitated because he feels freedom is being taken away from him. You smell like you are completely devoid of royalty.

1 Like

Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by nettwrock(m): 11:34pm On May 08, 2020
Good for him
Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by emmnprince(m): 11:37pm On May 08, 2020
A question was asked recently, why after 64 years of selling oil we couldn't feed the nation for 2 weeks. That's because apc, pdp and all other rulers have been consistently looting the nation. [/quote]

It is so sad and pathetic that for 64 good years of selling crude oil we are still seriously lagging behind in infrastructure and the government could not provide basic and social amenities like good roads, sound healthcare system, stable electricity, food, etc.

To be candid with you, when I thought about this, how our past leaders: Gowon, Shagari, Obasanjo, Shonekan, IBB, Jonathan, and others, looted our funds and the nation bled, still bleeding, I almost wept and felt ashamed for all past leaders.

This lyrics in our national anthem, ". . . The labour of our heroes past shall never be in vain!" should be removed. We got no heroes past! Tribalism, religion and politics had brought Nigeria to her knees.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:41pm On May 08, 2020
Your are very stupid for quoting me because I don’t no you from anywere abeg avoid my mention bro
Eriggs:
come this member, ur few comments that i have come across on this forum are always full of grammatical blunder. u finish secondary school so? are you typing from your village? na ur grandma house u grow up? if u finish for secondary school, ur parents waste money on ur head o. u r a disgrace to guys. how u take dey toast woman sef? wit only yoruba language? tueeh.
Ordinary to type how are you, u must tabon gbao gbao. afi alaga ibile na. na wa o
Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by AuroraB(f): 11:42pm On May 08, 2020
johnkey:
Same here. I will never...
Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by Bashtundex(m): 11:45pm On May 08, 2020
Nawa ooo
Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by COVID19X: 11:47pm On May 08, 2020
post=89308370:
KING SOLOMON OF OUR TIME cool
please Sir/Ma y do you usually refer to your self as we

1 Like

Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by Eriggs: 11:49pm On May 08, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
Your are very stupid for quoting me because I don’t no you from anywere abeg avoid my mention bro
u don't no me? grin u see wat i am saying, why not type, i dont yes u from anywhere? ur parents just trowey money for gutter, waste of education. and dis one sef go open mouth dey abuse people for nairaland. aboki and gala sellers even fit type correct english pas u. olodo wey dey claim economist. tueehh. what a shame

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by dru23(m): 11:54pm On May 08, 2020
johnkey:

Very true... you hit on the spot .....
Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:59pm On May 08, 2020
Go to hell bro
Eriggs:
u don't no me? grin u see wat i am saying, why not type, i dont yes u from anywhere? ur parents just trowey money for gutter, waste of education. and dis one sef go open mouth dey abuse people for nairaland. aboki and gala sellers even fit type correct english pas u. olodo wey dey claim economist. tueehh. what a shame
Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by CanadaOrBust: 12:05am On May 09, 2020
Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by cronsberg: 12:07am On May 09, 2020
I wonder how and when human beings decided to allow this monarchy system to exist in the first place. I mean, a system whereby one single person ruling over a whole hoard of people, wielding absolute power over everyone, killing at will, exiling anyone at will, every natural resource in his domain belongs to him, using the wealth of the masses to undertake exuberant lifestyle while the masses he rules can't afford anything near to it. Yet when he dies, it is his son that will take over. the remaining of the masses have no choice whatsoever. why do we allow such a system to exist sef? it is so nonsensical. No wonder the french, russians, Chinese etc killed off their monarchs and destroyed the monarchy system, because the system just doesn't make sense. democracy when done correctly is really the best system. everyone is free and equal before the law, free Enterprise, free and fair elections etc

1 Like

Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by CanadaOrBust: 12:12am On May 09, 2020
cronsberg:
How wonder how and when human beings decided to allow this monarchy system to exist in the first place. I mean, a system whereby one single person ruling over a whole hoard of people, wielding absolute power over everyone, killing at will, exiling anyone at will, every natural resource in his domain belongs to him, using the wealth of the masses to undertake exuberant lifestyle while the masses he rules can't afford anything near to it. Yet when he dies, it is his son that will take over. the remaining of the masses have no choice whatsoever. why do we allow such a system to exist sef? it is so nonsensical. No wonder the french, russians, Chinese etc killed off their monarchs and destroyed the monarchy system, because the system just doesn't make sense. democracy when done correctly is really the best system. everyone is free and equal before the law, free Enterprise, free and fair elections etc

And they keep it going for generations. Whatever happened to KARMA?? People who believe in karma please explain
Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by mechanics(m): 12:20am On May 09, 2020
He should know that the enjoyment is just but for a moment and life is short, so therefore he should make his ways right with God Almighty.

1 Like

Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by Zyzxx10: 12:21am On May 09, 2020
Ok.
Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by Bibings(f): 12:25am On May 09, 2020
May God deliver this man! Very appalling!!!

Where would you spend eternity?

"And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:"

You have the opportunity now to make the decision of where you would spend eternity.

Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through Him.

My advice for you is to choose Jesus Christ! Be born again!!!

1 Like

Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by Eriggs: 12:26am On May 09, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
Go to hell bro
illiterate olodo rabata. beta go learn shoe making n make ur family proud instead od abusing people better than u in life on nairaland. tueeh again grin

1 Like

Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by Rendition(m): 12:27am On May 09, 2020
This one go soon die....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. / Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup / Me And My Boss Wife (sex Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.