Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation (127208 Views)

Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues / Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by suxy(m): 3:38pm On May 08, 2020
MichealKin50:
This is the same girl December last year before proposing to her, I asked her if she has cheated on me before. To get the truth from her, I lied to her that I've cheated on her she also told me she has cheated on me. When I finally told her that I was lying about cheating on her that since we met I've never seen another girl she also told me that she was lying too about cheating on me. When I told her to swear with the Holy Bible she refused to swear. I went ahead and proposed to her on 31st December hoping to marry her before end of this year.

she refused to swear and yet u proposed??

bro's i hail ooo

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Gandollar(f): 3:42pm On May 08, 2020
MichealKin50:
This is the same girl December last year before proposing to her, I asked her if she has cheated on me before. To get the truth from her, I lied to her that I've cheated on her she also told me she has cheated on me. When I finally told her that I was lying about cheating on her that since we met I've never seen another girl she also told me that she was lying too about cheating on me. When I told her to swear with the Holy Bible she refused to swear. I went ahead and proposed to her on 31st December hoping to marry her before end of this year.
Honestly this could be nothing. Don't loose a good girl over world issues that will continue to linger after you are gone.

Did you meet her a virgin? What's the obsession with cheating on you when you have no evidence.

You yourself said nothing in her character suggests she's wayward. Suppose she does it deliberately to make you jealous and put in More effort into the affairs?

Maybe you have not been every man to her by way or attention and she has deviced this to get it?
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Kokoboss: 3:42pm On May 08, 2020
chrisifeanyi:
Op save yourself this stress
Go to Enugu-ezike and marry. Their women can't cheat. You wil have peace of mind forever. They won't cheat or else they run mad.
baba this your talk na true? I dey hear am o well

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Kingfayrouz(m): 3:43pm On May 08, 2020
MichealKin50:
My Fiancée Does This. What Does It Mean?

Good day all.

The lockdown has brought my fiancée and I more closer. She spends most of her time now in my place than hers. While staying with me, I one day carried her phone to make call I discovered she doesn't put password on her phone.

Just few days ago while she was sleeping, I used her phone to Google something online and something pushed me to open her Facebook app. When I open, I realized she deletes chats after conversation. I was looking for the messages I do sent her on Facebook and could not find any.

I can't figure out what this means.

it'll end in tears

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by tunize(m): 3:44pm On May 08, 2020
MichealKin50:
2yrs plus. She's very good and open hearted. She doesn't hide anything from me.
Really..hmmm okay oh see bros na waitn woman want make u know u go know ooooh i hope u know that. Go play timaya is about that time tink am well.

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Gandollar(f): 3:44pm On May 08, 2020
suxy:

she refused to swear and yet u proposed??

bro's i hail ooo
Exactly! Methinks babe you s just playing ping pong with his heart to make him jealous.

She could sworn with the Bible even when guilty to cover up, but she didn't.
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Beatswim: 3:44pm On May 08, 2020
I once dated a lady for a year... The day i checked her facebook chat when she was sick was the last day of our relationship.. I discovered that she has many body counts... She's such a despicable human being sending different unclad pics to different guys .. God actually showed me to know the kinda person she was.. To the younger generation.. If u wanna know who a lady is... Just check her agelong chats on fb with her diff male friends... That was why i married my wife now.. I checked her various agelong chats with different people without her knowledge.. Now i have years of peace in my marriage

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Thomasloaded(m): 3:45pm On May 08, 2020
It means you're "one" of her boyfriends.

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Kokoboss: 3:45pm On May 08, 2020
Kingfayrouz:

it'll end in tears
lol imagine o. Say she ask her to swear she no gree.

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by X0012(m): 3:46pm On May 08, 2020
MichealKin50:

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 08, 2020
forget that SWEAR stuff!..

I once caught a serial CHEATING ex with the aid of her elder brother! ...and of course, she bluntly DENIED, I gave her the BIBLE, and to my amazement, the bitch SWORE....my jaw DROPPED!

l subsequently showed her EVIDENCE and she went straight for her brother's jugular!

# after women, FEAR WOMEN!

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by oakin: 3:48pm On May 08, 2020
Do you want to kill your self because of that? You better stop that nonsense and be focus on your life.

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 08, 2020
Never make another mistake to look at your girlfriend phone because you may develop HBP. Most of this girls are not who you seems them to be. They are extral ordinary

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Solutiondesk: 3:48pm On May 08, 2020
It is only sensible to live with the fact that no human is perfect, inspite of your unfounded intuition, I advise that you dwell on the positive side, she chose to spend more time with you, why is this so? the answer to this question do should reveal alot, do you think it's basically for her convenience maybe proximity, an end point to her bills, I don't know the details but what I do know is that the young lady values and holds you in high esteem, tread carefully my brother there's no angel living in our world.

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by nairaland0753: 3:48pm On May 08, 2020
MichealKin50:

Uhmmm... I dont see it as an issue. I do it a lot,. I even help my wife delete msgs and call log in her phone too. I do not see it as a big deal but well, everyone has their reasons for doing certain things. Please, try not to make certain things an issue. Do not give any room for questions that may likely bring confusion or you worrying. You can ask her y she does and stick wit whatever she tells you untill there's a reason to doubt. She might just be used to deleting msgs except sometyms, for future purposes as evidence if not, i do not see any reason y i shud keep msgs. Again, I still think it depends on ur level of understanding. As for me and my wife, we are okay d way it is.

Good day all.

The lockdown has brought my fiancée and I more closer. She spends most of her time now in my place than hers. While staying with me, I one day carried her phone to make call I discovered she doesn't put password on her phone.

Just few days ago while she was sleeping, I used her phone to Google something online and something pushed me to open her Facebook app. When I open, I realized she deletes chats after conversation. I was looking for the messages I do sent her on Facebook and could not find any.

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by suxy(m): 3:50pm On May 08, 2020
Gandollar:
Exactly! Methinks babe you s just playing ping pong with his heart to make him jealous.

She could sworn with the Bible even when guilty to cover up, but she didn't.

not far from the truth though, but what if she was really guilty and she was scared of the Bible hence d refusal!!

just what if??
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Lekute: 3:50pm On May 08, 2020
This guy will not learn until prophets of doom destroy your peaceful relationship.

Almost all ladies have this attribute....

if you leave ham who go give you him sister or girl friend in nairaland.

Abeg no allow jeaulosy in your life.

Abi Las Las!
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by nath34(m): 3:50pm On May 08, 2020
curiosity of[i] Homo sapiens[/i]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtYSZsRhXzM
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by ndidibabe(f): 3:51pm On May 08, 2020
MichealKin50:
You are giving yourself unnecessary problem trying to investigate what does not matter. Did you meet her as s virgin? If not, she has been forking. Since she is used to forking, expect her to be forking at least two other people apart from you. If eventually you get married to her, there is a high tendency that you will only be her forker. Marriage, pregnancy and childbirth have a way of taming young girls. If you really love her, marry her and forget about the past.

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Angelfrost(m): 3:51pm On May 08, 2020
Equity15:
I don't even understand you guys.. privacy? my own wife? y'all not serious here...I'm suppose to be her privacy and she mine. nothing like her privacy. even a gf I have done everything for and with can't yap about privacy to me..kapish!

Sir, everyone has a secret... Not some, not few... EVERYONE!!!

You can only know people in parts, not in totality!!!.. That you like or choose to be open about most things about your life (certainly, and never, everything) doesn't mean other people will do the same, or like to do the same, or should be compelled to do the same... Different strokes for different folks!

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by mceze(m): 3:52pm On May 08, 2020
BlueAir:
No offence but truthfully,YOU ARE STUPPPPPPPPPPIIIDDDDDDD. you caught her red handed and u let her use reverse psychology to get herself out of ur grabso after she refused to swear by the Bible,u still were blind and went ahead to propose.

This guy gat any brain at all??!!!

The guy na first class mumu..

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by FuckAllTheMODs: 3:52pm On May 08, 2020
Don't confront her with it yet... wait until you have tangible evidence she can't deny, I know why I'm saying that. If you approach her with this and she deny it, it will be difficult for you to get her again, because she will up her game.

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by cococandy(f): 3:52pm On May 08, 2020
MichealKin50:
lmao

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by kenex4ever(m): 3:53pm On May 08, 2020
MichealKin50:
what else do you want to know. She's not loyal. Regular Nigeria girl

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by tunize(m): 3:53pm On May 08, 2020
Relationship mttr too dey complicated like our coountry Nigeria. That been said what actually prompt u to checking her chats since u said urself she doesn't show u any signs?
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Shedrack777: 3:53pm On May 08, 2020
MichealKin50:

Good day all.

simple, get a new sim and open a new account on either Facebook or WhatsApp to be chatting with her. You'll get to know what she's hiding

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by iamKeo(m): 3:54pm On May 08, 2020
So you can't use your girls phone freely and you want to marry her? angry grin grin

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by suxy(m): 3:54pm On May 08, 2020
Solutiondesk:
It is only sensible to live with the fact that no human is perfect, inspite of your unfounded intuition, I advise that you dwell on the positive side, she chose to spend more time with you, why is this so? the answer to this question do should reveal alot, do you think it's basically for her convenience maybe proximity, an end point to her bills, I don't know the details but what I do know is that the young lady values and holds you in high esteem, tread carefully my brother there's no angel living in our world.

you've got a good point but the guy ought to give the relationship a good thought before heading down the aisle..

you seemed to be experienced in the above subject matter but can u tell me what possibly could be the gain that lady tends to derive from such acts??
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by afribabe: 3:54pm On May 08, 2020
MichealKin50:
I like this game both of you are playing grin grin continue grin grin grin Just that you didn't mention whether you swore with the Bible as well
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by nafada2: 3:54pm On May 08, 2020
Bros, remember you are not married to her yet. Also remember that if she doesn't delete messages and the memory gets filled up, the phone will crash. The lady not passwording her phone is enough to clear your doubt that she is okay. Let me also know if you do give her your phone to audit. Having said that, if you really love her please go ahead and do the needful. Final word.... You will do yourself a lot of good not to be checking her phone even after marriage. If you don't trust her enough, no need to marry her.

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by pennywys(m): 3:55pm On May 08, 2020
chiunlimited:
If you want to have heart attack, just go through your girls inbox embarassed

I swear grin

The day I went through my girlfriend phone then I almost died of heart attack.

I recall how she met a man through first book and finally have sex with the man I felt like crushing her phone that day. So numerous to mention, but all those happened 2years before we met. After everything we got married

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply)

"First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl / Nigerian Lady Tries To Get Sugar Daddy On Facebook, See What Happened Next / How To Maintain And Control A Woman

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62