Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation (127179 Views)

Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues / Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Dannyfan(m): 3:26pm On May 08, 2020
Check her call log for any suspicious number(s), try and add the number(s) on facebook and do your research. Surf through her timeline and profile for further research. She might be hiding something, have she told you are past?

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by kbright911(m): 3:26pm On May 08, 2020
She's not your girlfriend it's just your turn.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Dipsaint(m): 3:26pm On May 08, 2020
shamsin6300:
But for her not to passworded her phone shows there is nothing to hide. I guess her phone got fault & she formatted it. Give her like 3days & still check back again. If u couldn't find anything you can raise up the issue to her if you really see her as someone you wish to settle with.

��
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by banio: 3:27pm On May 08, 2020
MichealKin50:
This is the same girl December last year before proposing to her, I asked her if she has cheated on me before. To get the truth from her, I lied to her that I've cheated on her she also told me she has cheated on me. When I finally told her that I was lying about cheating on her that since we met I've never seen another girl she also told me that she was lying too about cheating on me. When I told her to swear with the Holy Bible she refused to swear. I went ahead and proposed to her on 31st December hoping to marry her before end of this year.

Guess she has her reasons for deleting all messages. It could be fear of she losing her phone and a fraudster gets details of U and others.
Just marry her if she is sweet in bed. Even wives sometimes do flirt to keep their blood pumping.
No allow jealousy kee You
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Ryocaj(m): 3:27pm On May 08, 2020
It will end in tears..

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Top1gun: 3:27pm On May 08, 2020
You no get sense.
A girl trying n doing all possibly to outsmart u is obviously still cheating n will continue cheating altru your marriage.

You are not in America where you shiver at a woman's feet just to get her laid. When you see signs like this fake lover of yours exhibited give her space. If she does not recognice you have, you move on to the next promising girl.

If the next girl is more reassuring n trustworthy you abandoned her completely. If she comes around b4 you find yourself another girl you might reconsider maybe there was just a momentarily lapse but all that is for you to judge as to what is acceptable to you or not.

As for me with the little u stated the best I can offer such is a fucq buddie. It is on my dead body I will propose to such.

MichealKin50:
This is the same girl December last year before proposing to her, I asked her if she has cheated on me before. To get the truth from her, I lied to her that I've cheated on her she also told me she has cheated on me. When I finally told her that I was lying about cheating on her that since we met I've never seen another girl she also told me that she was lying too about cheating on me. When I told her to swear with the Holy Bible she refused to swear. I went ahead and proposed to her on 31st December hoping to marry her before end of this year.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by thatigboman: 3:27pm On May 08, 2020
MichealKin50:
Honestly I'm confused. This girl never shows any sign of cheating.
deleting messaging doesnt mean she's cheating. I delete my conversations on social media, whatsapp and texts. Innocuous messages.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by cray91(m): 3:27pm On May 08, 2020
Sorry to Disapoint you but you are on a long thing

No girl Can be trusted, i repeat "no girl can be trusted"

infact this era of social media thing has made relationship more difficult

A girl may truly love a guy but when she goes online and see another two or three guys giving her a better offer the feeling starts wavering you see where the problem lies

My Advice as small as i am is just do things and go 50/50 with her don't depend or invest fully in her yet. keep playing along
MichealKin50:

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by jorealjolly: 3:28pm On May 08, 2020
Do you ever think about lIfe after this Lofkdown? What the world would turn into?, whose going to survive and what business would still meet Recognition. Well we got you covered at Bstan Homes and Properties..Our properties ranges from Low-Medium-High, affordable and flexible payment plans..

DM-08135926447

BSTAN HOMES, WE BUILD YOUR DREAMS!! �

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by favour32(m): 3:28pm On May 08, 2020
MichealKin50:
To propose to her means nothing to her.
Watch her,
as she knows so many things you don't know about.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by bameyi(m): 3:28pm On May 08, 2020
shamsin6300:
But for her not to passworded her phone shows there is nothing to hide. I guess her phone got fault & she formatted it. Give her like 3days & still check back again. If u couldn't find anything you can raise up the issue to her if you really see her as someone you wish to settle with.
you format your phone Facebook still keep all messages.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Unclesamo(m): 3:30pm On May 08, 2020
MichealKin50:
U went ahead nd Propose. OYO is Ur case.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Blackicegold(m): 3:31pm On May 08, 2020
One Premium lager salty tears coming right up

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Ibrahimhenry: 3:31pm On May 08, 2020
grin their phone be like onions, water go roll down

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Zeezy81: 3:32pm On May 08, 2020
All her ex's are on standby waiting for you to bleep up.. nothing to worry about guy, atleast she still spends all her time with you, just do the needful, put a ring on it.
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by eyinjuege: 3:32pm On May 08, 2020
thatigboman:
deleting messaging doesnt mean she's cheating. I delete my conversations on social media, whatsapp and texts. Innocuous messages.

Why do you delete your messages though? Just out of curiosity
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by joe4christ(m): 3:32pm On May 08, 2020
MichealKin50:

I feel you're about to make the worst mistake of your life settling down with such a girl. I can deduce she's a highly pretentious creature and should never be trusted. She has succeeded to play her game well. What you're noticing now are mere smoke of the fire she is made of. A cheat of her type ain't remorseful. And so she will continue even after u wife.
If u proceed to marry this girl. I will be here waiting for your future thread about how ur wife is a cheat. I will rain curses on you.

Use your brain!

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by northvietnam(m): 3:32pm On May 08, 2020
MichealKin50:

Heeeeeeee

Omo see brother...

Brother wey mumu...

Brother wey no get sense...

Op have you listened to this Pstoranking song before ?

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by ledaman: 3:32pm On May 08, 2020
MichealKin50:
Honestly I'm confused. This girl never shows any sign of cheating.
Cheating is done in a coded way!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by maestroferddi: 3:32pm On May 08, 2020
MichealKin50:
If I confront her, won't it shows that I've been going through her phone? I just want to know the meaning of this behaviour.
lol.

Let's face it...You cant muster the courage to confront the elephant in the room.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by D1zion: 3:33pm On May 08, 2020
Genesils:
You can't figure out what that is?
If she deletes chats... She's not loyal... She's not faithful.
She's got a sideman
yes & is very obvious that guy goes through her phone always & in other to tell him she's faithful & loyal she delete her supposed fiancé chats so she won't loose the other person.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by godlessmind: 3:33pm On May 08, 2020
baba you are on your own... lolx
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by thatigboman: 3:34pm On May 08, 2020
eyinjuege:

Why do you delete your messages though? Just out of curiosity
when the messages are so many and have read and replied them. on a good day, I see them and I will click 'delete', 'delete', 'delete'. When they build up again, I repeat.
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by explosiveskull(m): 3:34pm On May 08, 2020
MichealKin50:
My Fiancée Does This. What Does It Mean?

Good day all.

The lockdown has brought my fiancée and I more closer. She spends most of her time now in my place than hers. While staying with me, I one day carried her phone to make call I discovered she doesn't put password on her phone.

Just few days ago while she was sleeping, I used her phone to Google something online and something pushed me to open her Facebook app. When I open, I realized she deletes chats after conversation. I was looking for the messages I do sent her on Facebook and could not find any.

I can't figure out what this means.

When I was still in school that I was dating one girl, long distance relationship. She invited me over to her side which I obliged, her phone wasn't passworded likewise she did answered all her calls in front of me and even told some guys over the phone that she was with her boyfriend, that made me relax alittle. Now, the time I went to visit her without her invitation, I discovered she passworded same phone and didn't answer calls easily even ignored some, ofcourse that prompted me to ask her to unlock her phone which she did and I saw so many calls from numbers that were previously saved in her phone but was hurriedly deleted, she didn't know I knew. Your fiancee knows you'd check her phone when she dosen't know hence deleting everything. She has a skeleton in her cupboard .

9 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 08, 2020
shamsin6300:

or she deletes all messages because she knows she cannot password protect her phone without drawing suspicion. If someone is so security/privacy conscious as to delete ALL messages, why not just password protect the phone?

To quote the famous line from the usual suspects: "The Greatest Trick the Devil Ever Pulled Was Convincing the World He Didn’t Exist"

Not locking your phone is exactly what an ogbologbo would do when she is up to no good and dont want to arouse suspicion...add to that deleting all messages so you cant say it's selective and your guess is as good as mine.

However my issue with the Op is why did he invade her privacy. If you put your hand inside wetin no concern you, na only trouble you go find!!! He has no business in her facebook in the 1st place!!!
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Dextre(m): 3:35pm On May 08, 2020
MichealKin50:
My Fiancée Does This. What Does It Mean?

Good day all.

The lockdown has brought my fiancée and I more closer. She spends most of her time now in my place than hers. While staying with me, I one day carried her phone to make call I discovered she doesn't put password on her phone.

Just few days ago while she was sleeping, I used her phone to Google something online and something pushed me to open her Facebook app. When I open, I realized she deletes chats after conversation. I was looking for the messages I do sent her on Facebook and could not find any.

I can't figure out what this means.

You are the sidepiece

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by chrisifeanyi: 3:35pm On May 08, 2020
Op save yourself this stress
Go to Enugu-ezike and marry. Their women can't cheat. You wil have peace of mind forever. They won't cheat or else they run mad.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Waxxxy: 3:36pm On May 08, 2020
With what you posted, guy give your self brain. The girl just dey play along & at the right time she will throw you time bomb that will finally knock you down like covid 19.

MichealKin50:

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Sagay212: 3:36pm On May 08, 2020
Alaye go and find another woman and stop doing like a mukpas. Abi the girl na ya last hope?

She can delete all other messages/chats but should never delete yours. She is probably deleting chats to play safe with her numerous men and sugar daddies

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by eyinjuege: 3:37pm On May 08, 2020
thatigboman:
when the messages are so many and have read and replied them. on a good day, I see them and I will click 'delete', 'delete', 'delete'. When they build up again, I repeat.

OK, good enough excuse.
Though it's really nobody's business if anyone decides to be deleting their messages on social media.
It's just that we're so used to scams in nigeria that we see it everywhere, even with the most innocuous gestures

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Skmoda360(m): 3:38pm On May 08, 2020
bigstan11787:

Are women as worse as we guys
You can easily detect a man if he is cheating but a woman, it will take having time and monitoring her movement even still you might not find out cuz they can easily cover their tracks with CT and playing reverse psychology on you. ... undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply)

"First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl / Nigerian Lady Tries To Get Sugar Daddy On Facebook, See What Happened Next / How To Maintain And Control A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.