Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,224 members, 7,829,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation (127181 Views)

Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues / Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by jesmond3945: 3:03pm On May 08, 2020
MichealKin50:
You didn't understand my writeup.
she is not sure of you, she is not putting her eggs in one basket. I think she is just tolerating you and not that she deeply loves you. If she loves you so much, your chats should always be available for her to read and reminisce. Your call.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by xpool(m): 3:03pm On May 08, 2020
fykes:
Kwantinu until u discover Mungo park
Quaquaquahahaha
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Xclusiveme: 3:04pm On May 08, 2020
Dey ur dey make she dey her own. Ur relationship shouldn't be based on what u see on her phone. The earlier u respect people's privacy the better
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by RaphaellaDD(f): 3:04pm On May 08, 2020
MichealKin50:
My Fiancée Does This. What Does It Mean?

Good day all.

The lockdown has brought my fiancée and I more closer. She spends most of her time now in my place than hers. While staying with me, I one day carried her phone to make call I discovered she doesn't put password on her phone.

Just few days ago while she was sleeping, I used her phone to Google something online and something pushed me to open her Facebook app. When I open, I realized she deletes chats after conversation. I was looking for the messages I do sent her on Facebook and could not find any.

I can't figure out what this means.

I delete 95% of my chats and messages for no reason whatsoever, my chats with family and other serious business messages are backed up on Google drive and in my mailbox in case I need them for whatever reason. It might just be her personality.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by ATAKAM: 3:05pm On May 08, 2020
fykes:
Kwantinu until u discover Mungo park
THE SWEETEST ANSWER....
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Euegene100001: 3:05pm On May 08, 2020
Stop looking for what’s not looking for you
MichealKin50:

Good day all.

The lockdown has brought my fiancée and I more closer. She spends most of her time now in my place than hers. While staying with me, I one day carried her phone to make call I discovered she doesn't put password on her phone.

Just few days ago while she was sleeping, I used her phone to Google something online and something pushed me to open her Facebook app. When I open, I realized she deletes chats after conversation. I was looking for the messages I do sent her on Facebook and could not find any.

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Omeleyi: 3:05pm On May 08, 2020
Guy run � � � run for ur dear life. Na dem !!!

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Emaprince: 3:05pm On May 08, 2020
pocohantas:

I have another lady in my unit that is dating an Igbo guy, every time he is on call, she will activate her recorder. Next thing she will forward it on WhatsApp to me for translation. I have asked her why she wants to kill herself.
Jeez!!!

This one pass nosy o. This lady literally took it to another level.

I won't even mind if any one (male or female) go through my phone(cos almost all my male and female friends knows my password which is CHELSEA), but recording my convos and asking some one from my tribe to translate will really hurt me deep. Male or female, I will kill the relationship.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Kokoboss: 3:05pm On May 08, 2020
jesmond3945:
she is not sure of you, she is not putting her eggs in one basket. I think she is just tolerating you and not that she deeply loves you. If she loves you so much, your chats should always be available for her to read and reminisce. Your call.
hahahhahaha another crazy one. Boss you're wicked sir

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by dosh16(m): 3:06pm On May 08, 2020
Bro, I don't normally comment on issues like this, but I won't like you to spill milk unnecessarily.

Almost every girl (if not every) has guys chasing her actively. While some of them don't see anything wrong in letting their guy know, others do.

In the end, if you're dating any lady that you're willing to put a ring on, just ask yourself the following questions:

Are you happy with her?

*Is she someone that's dynamic and sustain meaningful discussions?

*Is she all about spending spending spending without thinking about investments and savings?

*Is she ambitious? Like dies she constantly trying her hands at things with the intention of growing?

*Does she look to you for advice? This is very important.

Lastly, does she respect, and understand you? Is she patient and forgiving?

If the answer is YES to all the aforelisted, then she's a keeper. There's a high chance she lives you.

Forget about her deleting her chat. If you're number 1 on her list, and you can maintain your position not just financially but otherwise, you're good to go.

After all, almost all girls are motivated by self-interest; guys too �.

Good luck, bro.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by brightalo1010: 3:06pm On May 08, 2020
MichealKin50:
Honestly I'm confused. This girl never shows any sign of cheating.

Haha she doesn't show any signs of cheating does not mean she doesn't cheat on you. Anyone that deleted chat is a not just a cheater but a dangerous cheater and a good pretender.

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by KGREAT(m): 3:07pm On May 08, 2020
Don't judge a book from the cover. There might not be any infidelity from her. Since her phone is not passworded then it may be due to issue of privacy and nothing more. For her to stay with you throughout and there nothing like secret calls in the night or in the day, then that girl is faithful to you. Period.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by BlueAir: 3:07pm On May 08, 2020
Which kind stupid sweet the nyash be?was she crowned miss sweetest nyash? The moment I see some stories or request for advice on nairaland,I always know the kind of embarrassing men they are before I finish reading their story. The woman is just manipulating and toying with him like he's a toy.and this guy will claim gentle in nature instead of mumu in nature
idonhammer:
Pardon him,the babe yansh too sweet.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Ten06(m): 3:07pm On May 08, 2020
Continue to chech you will soon discover that you are a co blower. The thing doesn't read meter
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 08, 2020
MichealKin50:

Good day all.

Mr Man, she didn't password her phone because she knew already that she has delete the needful,if you really want to monitor her,install a spy application on her phone, you will certainly see the truth via your laptop and you will thank me later

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by MansoryMX(m): 3:08pm On May 08, 2020
Shimzyy:
It means you're not the only guy in her life

He isn’t just the only guy! He is the side nigga

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Chatflick(m): 3:08pm On May 08, 2020
shamsin6300:
But for her not to passworded her phone shows there is nothing to hide. I guess her phone got fault & she formatted it. Give her like 3days & still check back again. If u couldn't find anything you can raise up the issue to her if you really see her as someone you wish to settle with.
Baba leave that thing. They don't put password so as to throw you off their trail. Shebi na woman? After God, fear them

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by remzytimer: 3:09pm On May 08, 2020
What else are you looking for, you just said she spend most of her days with you...pls leave that girl alone ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Kokoboss: 3:09pm On May 08, 2020
Tollicin:

Mr Man, she didn't password her phone because she knew already that she has delete the needful,if you really want to monitor her,install a spy application on her phone, you will certainly see the truth via your laptop and you will thank me later
bro may God bless you sir.. You're a wise man. Exactly wetin I think. This thing is easy man

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Warmaterial(m): 3:09pm On May 08, 2020
All dis shall pass
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by DanDeeBoss(m): 3:10pm On May 08, 2020
gringrin Are you still asking us??

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by emmnprince(m): 3:10pm On May 08, 2020
MichealKin50:
This is the same girl December last year before proposing to her, I asked her if she has cheated on me before. To get the truth from her, I lied to her that I've cheated on her she also told me she has cheated on me. When I finally told her that I was lying about cheating on her that since we met I've never seen another girl she also told me that she was lying too about cheating on me. When I told her to swear with the Holy Bible she refused to swear. I went ahead and proposed to her on 31st December hoping to marry her before end of this year.

Una dey do children play. Make una continue!
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Equity15(m): 3:10pm On May 08, 2020
see boda wey no wise.

I can understand ladies cheating likewise men because of the high rate of disappointment in this country. person fit just wake up one day and end relationship of many years just like that. so everybody is trying to keep option which will act as shock absorber,should incase; so I don't mind you keeping options just prioritize me/ I should be the main guy. cos I'll likely cheat also but I'll make you the main GF too.

OP i have a problem with your case cos she deleted your chats too. if she had deleted all other chats except yours , you can say you're the main Guy, but she deleted yours too? that means you're not first on the queue and remember the first person in an ATM queue can finish all the money leaving others on the queue stranded. now, you can go find another ATM and make sure you're the first in queue or you continue waiting in her queue.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Jabioro: 3:11pm On May 08, 2020
Newly discovered HP go killed your enemy..Kontinue!!!
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by odudueffiom(m): 3:11pm On May 08, 2020
in Sam Smith's voice..." u know u Ain't the only one"...

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by mceze(m): 3:12pm On May 08, 2020
manontree:
Hmmm. This is very simple. Since this occured in Facebook and WhatsApp, it's clear as day she is not faithful to you

I also take it she has a high IQ. This is evident in opening her phones without locks, giving you a false sense of security. She is smart enough to archieve all chats before dropping the phone and I bet she has her setting that the bad chats cant occur unless she is in a safe place

I have seen a few of such very smart cheaters. You cant catch then red handed unless you use someone to trap them

Advice him how to go about this. Can't he install any Apps on her phone that can save chats even when deleted just like true caller?
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Exumal: 3:12pm On May 08, 2020
dotedote:
grin grin grin grin her phone probably is low on storage space.

My belle ohhh grin grin grin
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by cenaman(m): 3:12pm On May 08, 2020
shamsin6300:
But for her not to passworded her phone shows there is nothing to hide. I guess her phone got fault & she formatted it. Give her like 3days & still check back again. If u couldn't find anything you can raise up the issue to her if you really see her as someone you wish to settle with.
how does formatting a phone got to do with her Facebook inbox?

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Chatflick(m): 3:12pm On May 08, 2020
purples25:
Why must you actively DIG to find what she is doing? You didn't see anything on her phone. You are complaining. Why do you seek to satisfy yourself with evidence that she is cheating, she is evil. I know you will search heaven and earth until you find something to satisfy your claims. I don't know why you want to catch someone else so bad. Maybe you just want to be the victim in the relationship, while you really NEED her to be the bad guy in your life. You WANT and NEED to be the ANGEL in your relationship. Nonsense.
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Premiumwriter: 3:13pm On May 08, 2020
MichealKin50:
This is the same girl December last year before proposing to her, I asked her if she has cheated on me before. To get the truth from her, I lied to her that I've cheated on her she also told me she has cheated on me. When I finally told her that I was lying about cheating on her that since we met I've never seen another girl she also told me that she was lying too about cheating on me. When I told her to swear with the Holy Bible she refused to swear. I went ahead and proposed to her on 31st December hoping to marry her before end of this year.
faulty foundation

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

"First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl / Nigerian Lady Tries To Get Sugar Daddy On Facebook, See What Happened Next / How To Maintain And Control A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.