Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,345 members, 7,829,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation (127189 Views)

Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues / Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by chrisifeanyi: 3:55pm On May 08, 2020
Kokoboss:
baba this your talk na true? I dey hear am o well

Very true. They don't cheat in marriage and their women are beautiful and also well behaved.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by ReeLoaDead(m): 3:56pm On May 08, 2020
She does not lock the phone ... so R E L A X and go W A X dat P U C C I
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Eniolakiite(f): 3:56pm On May 08, 2020
Hmmm

Shedrack777:
simple, get a new sim and open a new account on either Facebook or WhatsApp to be chatting with her. You'll get to know what she's hiding
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by afribabe: 3:58pm On May 08, 2020
Beatswim:
I once dated a lady for a year... The day i checked her facebook chat when she was sick was the last day of our relationship.. I discovered that she has many body counts... She's such a despicable human being sending different unclad pics to different guys .. God actually showed me to know the kinda person she was.. To the younger generation.. If u wanna know who a lady is... Just check her agelong chats on fb with her diff male friends... That was why i married my wife now.. I checked her various agelong chats with different people without her knowledge.. Now i have years of peace in my marriage
what of people with no presence on social media and are hot like fire, how do you catch those ones??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by pocohantas(f): 3:58pm On May 08, 2020
Emaprince:
OMG she is killing herself.

Be like say she like this dude so much she wouldn't want to entertain any thought of him being with another woman.

She need to calm down. I'm sure her heart will be pounding greatly when your translation comes in. grin

Do you know that when she is going to the kitchen to fix his meals, she will put on her recorder, lock her screen and drop the phone there with him? Should he decide to make the call while she is in the kitchen.

She loves him, but I like to think this ain’t love. OP and his type should not kill themselves o.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by ReeLoaDead(m): 3:59pm On May 08, 2020
This OP and his many fake fiancé stories. Last year it was about his supposed fiancé and her fcûking somebody else grin :
https://www.nairaland.com/5596258/should-go-ahead-proposal

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Yusful131: 4:00pm On May 08, 2020
MichealKin50:
My Fiancée Does This. What Does It Mean?

Good day all.

The lockdown has brought my fiancée and I more closer. She spends most of her time now in my place than hers. While staying with me, I one day carried her phone to make call I discovered she doesn't put password on her phone.

Just few days ago while she was sleeping, I used her phone to Google something online and something pushed me to open her Facebook app. When I open, I realized she deletes chats after conversation. I was looking for the messages I do sent her on Facebook and could not find any.

I can't figure out what this means.
You are not her number one bro
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Kokoboss: 4:00pm On May 08, 2020
chrisifeanyi:

Very true. They don't cheat in marriage and their women are beautiful and also well behaved.
wow that's great then.
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Alhamdu09(m): 4:01pm On May 08, 2020
MichealKin50:
Honestly I'm confused. This girl never shows any sign of cheating.
Bros empty your mind from what you saw, just love her with your head and not heart.
Her privacy her business
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by zentrich(m): 4:01pm On May 08, 2020
I can help you with an app that can recover all deleted messages, listen to all her phone conversations even when she is not around you, read all her chats... everything displays on your phone. we IT guys have our way of dealing with things like this...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by SenecaTheYonger: 4:01pm On May 08, 2020
purples25:

And no trust, no what?

No trust, no relationship.
It just isn't real. I used to check phones too but i will never do it now, as i have learned it is invasion of privacy, it is bad. Even God has secrets.

You sound like my lesson teacher back then. We should definitely hang out sometime. Your views on privacy as the same as mine.
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by FuckAllTheMODs: 4:02pm On May 08, 2020
chiunlimited:
If you want to have heart attack, just go through your girls inbox embarassed

The last time I tried it, I know wetin my eyes see.

That place na something else shocked

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by 300wayne: 4:02pm On May 08, 2020
But you have the right to go under her skirt........bradadash
Hanfield:
Stop snooping around because if you do you will find that thing you are looking for. What you are doing is responsible for crashing many relationships. You have no right going through her phone while she is sleeping.
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Kokoboss: 4:02pm On May 08, 2020
zentrich:
I can help you with an app that can recover all deleted messages, listen to all her phone conversations even when she is not around you, read all her chats... everything displays on your phone. we IT guys have our way of dealing with things like this...
bro pls drop app name
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Bahamas95(m): 4:02pm On May 08, 2020
What's your business with her chat history? It's her phone so she has the right to do whatever she likes with it. My girl don't have the right to go through my chat history (vice versa)......I always delete my chat history because I hate it when someone invades my privacy.

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by gosmoney(m): 4:03pm On May 08, 2020
MichealKin50:
This is the same girl December last year before proposing to her, I asked her if she has cheated on me before. To get the truth from her, I lied to her that I've cheated on her she also told me she has cheated on me. When I finally told her that I was lying about cheating on her that since we met I've never seen another girl she also told me that she was lying too about cheating on me. When I told her to swear with the Holy Bible she refused to swear. I went ahead and proposed to her on 31st December hoping to marry her before end of this year.
lolzzzzzz omg I dey laugh igbobi laugh lolz
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by kamez(m): 4:03pm On May 08, 2020
personally i dont leave messages on my phone. from facebook to whatsapp to text messages, i delete all messages as soon as im done chatting or reading...it has nothing to do with cheating, i just like to keep my interactions with family and friends private....
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Yusful131: 4:03pm On May 08, 2020
ojun50:
OK oh

You are not her number one brother
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Taiwo20(m): 4:04pm On May 08, 2020
Don't try this again. For your own sake.
Don't develop bp
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by shekauvsbuhari: 4:04pm On May 08, 2020
purples25:
Why must you actively DIG to find what she is doing? You didn't see anything on her phone. You are complaining. Why do you seek to satisfy yourself with evidence that she is cheating, she is evil. I know you will search heaven and earth until you find something to satisfy your claims. I don't know why you want to catch someone else so bad. Maybe you just want to be the victim in the relationship, while you really NEED her to be the bad guy in your life. You WANT and NEED to be the ANGEL in your relationship. Nonsense.
Na dem. Dem don come to defend colleague.
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by PatEinstEin(m): 4:07pm On May 08, 2020
MichealKin50:

Good day all.

The lockdown has brought my fiancée and I more closer. She spends most of her time now in my place than hers. While staying with me, I one day carried her phone to make call I discovered she doesn't put password on her phone.

Just few days ago while she was sleeping, I used her phone to Google something online and something pushed me to open her Facebook app. When I open, I realized she deletes chats after conversation. I was looking for the messages I do sent her on Facebook and could not find any.

If I don't delete my chats, I feel like I will die. I'm not even in a relationship. Stop giving yourself heart attack.
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 08, 2020
MichealKin50:

Good day all.

Mr. Man learn to respect people's privacy. She's your fiancee does not mean you are married to her . She's just as free to do what she feels like and guided by own conscience. Imagine after focusing on you completely and you finally dump her. If you want her to stop it, simply pay for her head , don't tell me you have done small thing in her head. Her head is not shrine

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by jamace(m): 4:09pm On May 08, 2020
Mykel51:

It is GROSS INDISCIPLINE to cheat. Pray you don't wife a hoe and discover after 20 years that your children belong to someone else !.

Will you allow her to see what is in your phone? If yes, seek her permission to take a peep into her phone too. Otherwise leave someone else's phone alone.

Until you marry her, you have no right over her.
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by toluoni(m): 4:10pm On May 08, 2020
If the love is true then there should be no secrets.
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 08, 2020
eyinjuege:

Why do you delete your messages though? Just out of curiosity

Claustrophobic tendencies
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Stevechigo: 4:13pm On May 08, 2020
She has a spiderman who comes thru the window when you are not around.
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by gosmoney(m): 4:14pm On May 08, 2020
My guy I believe dis doesn't happened to u it just a write up but to be sensical has a man dat u knw u are just dating her don't try to check on ur spouse chat am talking by experience
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Zooposki(f): 4:15pm On May 08, 2020
prekumohtim:

Mr. Man learn to respect people's privacy. She's your fiancee does not mean you are married to her . She's just as free to do what she feels like and guided by own conscience. Imagine after focusing on you completely and you finally dump her. If you want her to stop it, simply pay for her head , don't tell me you have done small thing in her head. Her head is not shrine

The only reasonable guy on this thread. A lot of babes are now wise. No more putting all your eggs in one basket.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Mykel51(m): 4:16pm On May 08, 2020
jamace:

Will you allow her to see what is in your phone? If yes, seek her permission to take a peep into her phone too. Otherwise leave someone else's phone alone.

Until you marry her, you have no right over her.

A lady who is cheating on you when you are courting her would cheat after marriage. No special spirit would be invoked on her on the wedding day.

Also,.I am as open as a book. I have no issues with anyone checking my phone...

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Babaibejii: 4:18pm On May 08, 2020
MichealKin50:

Good day all.

Means nothing. Stop disturbing yourself. Think about growing your investments
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by bizhop01: 4:18pm On May 08, 2020
Too many chat will slow down her phone tongue
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Tonytonex(m): 4:18pm On May 08, 2020
To most ladies, relationship is a competition now. if you love her, be the man and marry her. or someone else will over take you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply)

"First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl / Nigerian Lady Tries To Get Sugar Daddy On Facebook, See What Happened Next / How To Maintain And Control A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.