Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? (45116 Views)

My Near Death Experience / Experienced A Near Death Experience? Relate How You Felt During That Moment / See The Huge Monitor Lizard That Was Killed Near My House Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by Melian(f): 3:36pm On May 09, 2020
Was going to share my near death experience when I saw the topic but...nonsense thread..when the op herself doesn't know the meaning of near-death experience.

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by ihimiray(m): 3:36pm On May 09, 2020
JasonJidenna:
Driving my uncle's car at Ekpoma to get some drugs for his wife when some useless cultist opened fire at me at Emaudo, I managed to escape those bastards, but I couldn't escape a big signpost in front of me.... "Gboaaaaa" I lost consciousness immediately, but I could hear someone saying, "Nor be him be dis"
Chai I remember emaudo... I really love that place....
Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by fabianiyobosa(m): 3:36pm On May 09, 2020
Not me but my Sister.

We went to visit my uncle in Lag, Me, My bro and Sis.

Right under the bed in our room was a gun. My brother brought it out and pointed it towards my sister several times while clicking the fire knob. It was more of a joke though because we thought that there was no bullet, but when my bro opened the bullet compartment, there was indeed bullets. We were just lucky. Something made it not to shoot, probably the safety was on. But I know my bro never went close to the gun till we left.

I also fainted at one point. Got to work I wasn't feeling well. I complained to our Doctor on duty but she was too busy with other important stuffs so I resorted to taking paracetamol and sleeping maybe the fever and chills will leave. I slept and was woken up by a staff who told me I was needed at the hall for group photograph. I could only remember that first flash of the camera, next thing I know was me being carried to the emergency unit. I was told I fell badly and to be honest, I have no memory of what happened. I felt no pain, no scratch nothing.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by deltateam: 3:37pm On May 09, 2020
emusmithyy:

This isn't a NDE.

See it as testimony. What you are looking for is very rare. Somebody shared something similar but owed up to it being a lie. So unless you wish to be lied to, better let them share it.

9 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 09, 2020
yes of course , I lied to my friends that I was a very good swimmer , they were all swimming and I was forming Micheal Phelp , they begged me to swim but i said not today , all fine until one stubborn boy pushed me into the deepest part of the river .

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by deltateam: 3:38pm On May 09, 2020
Petacephas:
Some comments here are just funny. Near death experience simply means state of being in the other world. An unconscious state. Not some crooked story. That's how people fail exams. They ask one thing you start narrating another subject matter.

Yeah. What you are looking for won't pass 3 comments if at all.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by Jacqueline22(f): 3:38pm On May 09, 2020
I swallowed a fish hook and it was stuck very deep inside my throat while eating cat fish, making it difficult for me to shout,cough. I can’t remember how I got to the hospital. My saving grace was that there was still string attached to the hook, so the doctor had to remove the hook by using the string. Gosh that experience was very terrifying.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:40pm On May 09, 2020
trippleKAY:
16 November 2016... My gas exploded. At 11:45pm .
Even though I was burnt, God saved my life that night. It could have been worse but I saw God in display that I can't even explain. since then I promised to serve him in spirit and truth cry

Hope the burns weren't fatal? Must have been traumatic for you.
Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by ojsmscom(m): 3:41pm On May 09, 2020
my near death experience is living in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by veave(f): 3:41pm On May 09, 2020
kingxsamz:

News flash.... Even those who believe in God are dying horribly daily.
Belief in something isn't a protection card, neither is disbelief.

I have a right to my belief so do they. There would be no conflict of beliefs if we are not in same space.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by uuzba(m): 3:42pm On May 09, 2020
Melian:
Was going to share my near death experience when I saw the topic but...nonsense thread..when the op herself doesn't know the meaning of near-death experience.
Share it still
Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by emusmithyy(m): 3:45pm On May 09, 2020
deltateam:

See it as testimony. What you are looking for is very rare. Somebody shared something similar but owed up to it being a lie. So unless you wish to be lied to, better let them share it.

But sharing ignorance is WORSE than sharing a lie or farce.

Atleast nobody will know if it's a lie because the meaning was well-communicated. They understand it when it's been discussed somewhere else.

All these are just..ignorant stuff. Maybe the Op should tag it OUT-OF-BODY EXPERIENCE.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by wizod(m): 3:45pm On May 09, 2020
Thrice but let me share dis one.

On Saturday being 7th December last year, i was returning from an event and boarded a keke. Two children were crossing d road without looking if there is an oncoming vehicle. Our driver was trying to dodge them though he hit them and our keke sumersaulted and dragged us on the tarred road. God was with us dat no vehicle was coming, else we would've been crushed. We had some bruises though i experienced the greatest pain ever in my life.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:46pm On May 09, 2020
Truthspoon1:
I knew it was not true from the beginning. You should know when not to joke.

Don't take life too serious. wink
Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by emusmithyy(m): 3:47pm On May 09, 2020
uuzba:

Share it still

I'll open a thread on the actual topic. This ones are just testimonies of the Lord's goodness.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by danugochukwu96(m): 3:47pm On May 09, 2020
The closest death scare I recall happened back then in Uni. I stayed offcampus, specifically 19th street Bdpa, Ugbowo axis and on that fateful day I just returned back to Benin from Lagos in preparation for my induction. Had substantial cash on me & coincidently armed robbers visited that very night - the idiots tried using the gateman's little daughter to try to lure us to open the central protective gate under the guise of coming out to switch on the water pumping machine, long story cut short, they realized we somehow had suspected foul play, so they fired live bullets through the walls - I was shivering like a baby that night, hid myself in the toilet, can't delete the image from my head. My pulse rate must have been at 150beats per minute

8 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by Theboss100(m): 3:47pm On May 09, 2020
veave:
Yes
From almost being kidnapped with my younger brother on our way to school (same man was caught in the act trying to kidnap a child some years later) can never forget his face.

To having an almost ruptured appendix. My saving grace was that pus covered the spot.

To being a victim of Fulani highway robbery attack.

To a ghastly accident at Kabba junction (came out scratch free)

Plus other ones I can't mention. See, I stay far away from people who say there is no God. I've experienced things for this my young age wey be say i go come out speechless anytime I remember I still get shivers.

God I thank you for my life. It's a privilege to still be here.
The fool says in his heart, that there is no GOD. May GOD Continue to keep us till we fulfil the purpose of our creation. Amen

8 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by bobbyslim(m): 3:48pm On May 09, 2020
My was funny somehow my friend daddy as a big farm that time and as a small boy we guys plan to go to the farm to hurt for an amimal we work all the farm without seeing any so we tell our self to go and hunt inside the small river in the farm so we went there and with our surprise we catch some tod and I decide to put my hand in the river see what I bring out in it was scaring we all ran a little backwards and come back to it was a thing that look like scopion I forgot it name sha what scare me was if I should put my hand there and something strike me in the river but I thank God nothing happen to me again sha

The stove look like this
Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by emusmithyy(m): 3:48pm On May 09, 2020
Melian:

You're right my dear. I'll open a thread on OUT-OF-BODY EXPERIENCE, That might be easy for them to understand.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by marv9(m): 3:49pm On May 09, 2020
2014 ...I was mistaken for being part of armed robbery that just disposed people of their valuable goods and monies...the mob came with cutlasses and co, those that knew my uncle denied me instantly..thank God for a woman God used to rescue me

2011 my cousin bro spank my testicles that was the beginning of hell

2016 I escaped ritualist in ondo state

2017 I almost had a ruptured appendix

2017 I almost died in school...the fever was something else

them plenty

God has been faithful to me

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by Drizzy5001(m): 3:49pm On May 09, 2020
sylve11:

Egegun, you're lucky o. Plenty people don kpai through that process o... shocked cool
I thank God o
Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by Lekan239(m): 3:50pm On May 09, 2020
I have cheated death so many times that right now, I am not afraid of death anymore because I believe if death did not took me those times,it will take more than a death to take me this time o
Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by Melian(f): 3:50pm On May 09, 2020
uuzba:

Share it still

I won't.
Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 09, 2020
Kevinsamba:
I too was at home alone one day
Sleeping actually when I Got a resounding slap on my right cheek my head felt heavy after some minutes I got up and was still alone I became afraid instanta. And you know the funny thing is that the cheek that received the slap was the cheek I was sleeping on therefore it wasn't even possible for someone to slap me on it.

Chai! Fear God nah. grin grin grin. Damn.

Samm9y check this out grin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by scott04: 3:51pm On May 09, 2020
Melian:
lol 2much ignorance in the land. i wouldn't be suprise our politician are all clueless

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 09, 2020
HarunaWest:
February 24, 2018 was the day I will never forget . Happened in oshogbo around 6:45a.m. Was journeying back to Kogi with my colleagues, then all of a sudden the driver started screaming Jesus, Jesus, I knee instantly that shit has hit the fan. The front tire(right) bursted and all of a sudden our car started somersaulting like Olympic champion. It's turned thrice and landed on its head. Thankfully I was strapped on a seat belt. I wasn't hurt, not even a scratch.
reminds me of the joke about the man who bought a new car and traveled only for his mother in law to call him and tell him That his wife had an accident with his new car and is hospitalized.

Guess his first question grin

Is the car safe? shocked
Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:52pm On May 09, 2020
JBoss25:
When will they push fight experiences to FP that page will be lit grin

I go like share the one between me and a farm fowl wey wan rescue him chicken wife when I wan do 'opiro'

grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by SeniorGee(m): 3:53pm On May 09, 2020
Late 80s was playing with 2 of my friends in their fishpond. The fish was recently harvested and the water in it was below our knees. We were 6-9 year olds then.
All of a sudden one of us screamed and we all jumped out. He said something bit him and we checked around his leg but saw nothing. We were scared and dispersed to our homes.
Late in the afternoon word got to is he was very sick and his leg swollen. Rushed down with my other padi but.. he was gone! My first time seeing a corpse. They laid him on the table, we paid our last respects and he was buried immediately.
I could have been anyone of us bitten in that pool.
My first NDE and since then God has been saving me from many others.
Grace is real...

8 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by deltateam: 3:54pm On May 09, 2020
vizboy:
Traveling from Port-Harcourt to Owerri at night and the driver fell asleep while driving.. It was until we climbed the concrete seperating both lane.. That we knew the driver was asleep.. The passenger at the front had to shout to wake the driver and he got control of the wheel again.

It wasn't a good experience

It wasn't. Was it night travel?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by Lastmankc(m): 3:54pm On May 09, 2020
Living in Nigeria alone is a near death experience

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? by silento(m): 3:54pm On May 09, 2020
Yes 2019 November I had pneumonia I stopped breathing for over 45seconds I turned blue everybody was shouting Jesus Jesus I fell on the ground struggling for my life and thinking is this how I will end my life after some seconds i take in and I started breathing again ,
Every body was shouting thank you God and everybody was advising me and praising God at same time

Anyway I was the one that caused the whole stuff I refused to avoid fried foods and cold drinks and etc eat late hour after that day I obeyed every single instruction the doctor gave me I won't wish pneumonia to my worst enemy

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? / See What Phcn Can Turn Someone To (pix) / What's The Name Of This Insect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.