Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months (105115 Views)

How My First Marriage Crashed After Several Abuse- Pastor Emmanuel Olumide (vid) / Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Took His Daughter Out For Christmas / RE: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by Nobody: 10:28am On May 10, 2020
CsRockefeller:

Where are the not-stupid ones?

In hindsight, that guy maybe stupid but at that time it seemed rational, abi love isn't selfish as they say. Go outside to the streets, everyone is just doing anyhow.

It's well.
A loan of 3m for a wedding. How much was his salary per month? What will be his take home monthly when the banks start deducting their money and the charges?
Or maybe he thought he will raised the 3million from guest during the wedding.

Was he wise? Let's stop equating stupidity, greed, show off, notice Mee and all that for Love.
Besides, people have different classes and measures. Once you can't meet up with them, you let them go. Moreover, is not everybody we desire or love in this world we get married to.

2 Likes

Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by FX(m): 10:28am On May 10, 2020
missdivineprove:
Me saint?
I'm not going to exchange words with you this morning. So relax
Happy Sunday.
Your reply shows you're a nice person. Sorry for pulling your legs. You're a good woman. Happy Sunday.
Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by Nobody: 10:30am On May 10, 2020
sisisioge:
Oh my goodness! What an unreasonable fellow!

1. He married a witch. Did he not court her before marriage? Surely , he saw the signs.

2. He borrowed money for a party...what an unwise fellow.

3. He allowed another human to run him out of life....what a weakling! Him and him God go dey talk am.

Hian!
Courtship is a scam.

1 Like

Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by pansophist(m): 10:31am On May 10, 2020
A sad way to die.

My bank has advertise all kinds of loans, mortgages, credit cards for me to collect but I reject them. After death, the next thing I avoid with every drop of blood in me is being indebted (and at the mercy of the borrower), jeopardizing my freedom and giving me unnecessary high blood pressure.

If he had collected the loan with addition to the one he had to buy something that appreciates (eg a house), it would have been a better investment, and the bank could just take the house back, and he would be a free man like before. Taking a loan for a wedding, a one day event, just to appease and impress invitees is a stupid mistake, surprised it's coming from a banker, people that deals with money as a profession. If you must borrow, borrow to fund something that appreciates with time, not something that disappear in a day. I imagine how low one esteem have to be, to live to impress people.

He could have just go for a simple court wedding. If she disagree, she is free to go, or bring the money herself for the wedding. Lots of men willingly enter slavery themselves, for what? Does endurance to suffering makes one man enough? Especially when it could be avoided, and a better choice is easily accessible? His behaviour doesnt resembles that of a knowledgable man, which makes me imagine other of his shortcomings that makes the lady in question loose respect and started treating him like a house boy.

8 Likes

Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by PNomsule: 10:33am On May 10, 2020
There's a 99% chance he used his wife as Next of Kin whilst applying for the loan... Are u thinking what I'm thinking, if not, na she go inherit the loan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by Nobody: 10:33am On May 10, 2020
farem:

https://www.westafricareporters.com/banker-takes-n3-million-loan-for-wedding-commits-suicide-two-months-marriage-crashed/
A lot of things are incomplete in the story. Op do your research well.

This is why men should cut their coat according to their cloth. He married a girl richer than him. Did he see relationship as poverty allievation scheme? Why did he take out a loan for the wedding? Didn't he know the kind of woman he married? Make it make sense abeg.

Suicide is truly the cowards way out. The man was most likely a coward. May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by murphyibiam15(m): 10:36am On May 10, 2020
quentin06:
You go marry Igala woman, RIP to you.

Shud have married a KD girl instead, the only thing you would contend with is her infidelity.
Which will still kill him when he contracts hiv from her...but wait oo..the man is Igala too, ofu LGA, the woman Igala from ankpa LGA
Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by FGonline: 10:37am On May 10, 2020
vicomonode:
If he was wise, he will know, you don't use permanent solution to solve temporary problems. The situation was subject to change but his death is not reversible.
When you have life nothing is impossible to change. If only he had known better he would have being alive.
Lesson: Never allow what comes ahead of you take your peace and life, nothing in this world is worth it.If you fall just ensure you fall backwards because if you can look upward you get up.
thank you
Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by divad9two5(m): 10:37am On May 10, 2020
I am eager to see when people will realise that the value of your wedding ceremony does not necessarily translate to marriage bliss. It's foolhardy to spend all that money on preparing for a days event when you have a marriage and home to build all in the name of impressing people/show off.

As a man, never try to impress people that won't matter when the chips of life are down and always live within your means no matter what they say.

No matter what the girl's parent or yours or friends and family will think or say of you, never allow them pressure you into staging a wedding you cannot or do not want to afford.

A word they say is enough for the wise.

3 Likes

Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by hopefulLandlord: 10:38am On May 10, 2020
CsRockefeller:

But your not a man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So you don't have a clue. angry
is this a pun of R Kelly in "if I were a boy" remix?

2 Likes

Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by FGonline: 10:39am On May 10, 2020
FX:
If you value peace so much, dont get married. Almost all marriages are filled with troubles.
hahaha

100% true
Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by Nobody: 10:40am On May 10, 2020
guy222:
you reason with your anus, sorry to say this you be big mumu, so a banker is jobless abi. Even dangote will not say this.

Please don't be ridiculous. Where in my post did I say a banker is jobless.
Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by Nobody: 10:42am On May 10, 2020
bonnyhope:

This is not enough reason not to marry
Pray and search for good one

I have lots of things to pray for, since I was born I never include woman or wife in my prayers. no be by force to marry. I have lots of cousins to train to brighter future, why then will I waste my time prayer for a woman WO-MAN?
NOOOOOOOOO
I am not marrying.

3 Likes

Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by Nobody: 10:44am On May 10, 2020
FGonline:
Enjoy urselv man
to my fullest
Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by Omoluabi16(m): 10:45am On May 10, 2020
And that same Saturday, someone did a sitting room wedding and they're still waxing strong.
It doesn't matter how much you spend. If you don't know your partner, you are doomed. Some people get beclouded because the sex is good..or he/she has money. Yeye banker wey throway him precious life.
Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by kabanayol9(m): 10:45am On May 10, 2020
On top woman matter, no be say you use invest in your personal business.
I've learnt two things in life;
1, Don't do beyond your limits to impress others.
2, Stop living your life to please people.
Assuming one of your guy wey never get job, still dey husle say make you borrow am 5k, you go start super story

2 Likes

Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by Kenny9857(m): 10:46am On May 10, 2020
edoman2016:

How can you reason like this? Can't you read the man is a banker and not jobless. The man committed suicide because the wife simply has bad attitude and not a wife material.
You be mumu, na the person wey you quote they talk correct thing.. If he is a banker nko ??
How much is his salary ??
However I do really feel for him.
May his gentle soul rest in peace cry cry
Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by Nobody: 10:50am On May 10, 2020
what a waste of human resources.
Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by pansophist(m): 10:50am On May 10, 2020
Women are sensitive alot to social status, far more than men could ever imagine. The deceased ex wife knew that he is a broke hustler living beyond his means to impress and compliment her, it was an artificial charade that she saw through, instead of being organically a strong man that can actually fund the wedding without indebting himself. She just cant help herself but loses respect for him. He even made matter worse by validating her behaviours by killing himself, proving that he has little worth.

5 Likes

Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by udemzyudex(m): 10:51am On May 10, 2020
Love is overrated.

Respect is the number one thing people should look at for when it comes to relationship or marriage.

When there is no respect, everything fall out of place..

Respect is underrated.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by Ibfpleasant(m): 10:55am On May 10, 2020
I can’t even spend 500k of my hard earned money on wedding talkless of taking 3 millions load on top shit. After the whole things, you are gone and the lady will move on with another guy. So many unreasonable people on earth.
Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by Nobody: 10:55am On May 10, 2020
Cuddlebugie:
The deceased had the unmatched misfortune of marrying his "oga" and plunging himself into debt for a marriage devoid of love and respect.

He divorced his "oga", yet, he had no peace, so, he ended things by commiting suicide.

What a miserable life he lived!

Ur head correct.
Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by executive12: 10:56am On May 10, 2020
Kogi women. I'm not surprised. It seems it's a cultural thing about Kogi people. The women usually expect their men to provide 100% (financially) and do most of the house chores too.
A man needs to be strong financially and physically, to be able to handle a typical Kogi lady. Too much pressure on their men. Not good at all.

1 Like

Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by Omoluabi16(m): 10:56am On May 10, 2020
Ladycewhy:
Cut your coat according to your clothe they will not hear,like say dem don do wedding carry first before,smh
I swear. I saw you on a previous thread saying a man without a bank balance of 2million naira should not even think of marrying you.

1 Like

Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by ademujacob: 10:57am On May 10, 2020
GOD PUNISH THE DEVIL.

1 Like

Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by executive12: 10:58am On May 10, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
My wedding reception Address no time for rice no reach us

Or you do it now, with the covid-19 lockdown.

1 Like

Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by Ladycewhy(f): 10:58am On May 10, 2020
Omoluabi16:
I swear. I saw you on a previous thread saying a man without a bank balance of 2million naira should not even think of marrying you.
you were probably drunk reading that thread undecided, present your evidence or STFU.

And since you don use your mouth swear if you don't bring your evidence na the swear go kill you.

1 Like

Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by Gracemadeit(m): 10:59am On May 10, 2020
[quote author=LZAA post=89386049][/quote] Hebrews 5:13 For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe. 5:14 But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.
Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by WINDSOW(m): 10:59am On May 10, 2020
Perhaps, he married her because of the lady's background. Unfortunately things fall her apart. However, the is no marriage without storms and all storms can be still. Unfortunately he killed himself. RIP
Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by executive12: 11:00am On May 10, 2020
CsRockefeller:
I really feel sorry for him, I am sure he didn't see this coming, he must have loved her enough to take that loan then BOOM!! It came down crashing. cry

I am beginning to think being single might be better than being married.

Taking the loan has nothing to do with love, just being a typical Nigerian, trying to impress others instead of being themselves.

1 Like

Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by engineoil: 11:01am On May 10, 2020
I'm sure he married under pressure. Pressure from family, friends and society at large. Most people, man or woman, in that age range usually settle down with someone they might not have considered if not for pressure. It's also obvious the girl's father is rich, he (the groom) must have borrowed loan just to prove he ain't a push over when it comes to spending on the wedding. He had forgotten that after wedding comes marriage. And for him to have ended the marriage so soon, he must have been seeing lots of red flags during courtship...marriage only made it worse. He must have committed suicide because he saw himself as a failure; he waited that long to marry, yet it ended swiftly like a pack of cards. Don't, out of pressure, make important decisions about life. If you see a red flag, don't ignore, instead ask yourself "can i cope with this if it gets 10 times worse?". If the answer is 'yes' proceed, if not, let go of such relationship, regardless of your age....your happiness is key!

3 Likes

Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by Nobody: 11:01am On May 10, 2020
kabanayol9:
On top woman matter, no be say you use invest in your personal business.
I've learnt two things in life;
1, Don't do beyond your limits to impress others.
2, Stop living your life to please people.
Assuming one of your guy wey never get job, still dey husle say make you borrow am 5k, you go start super story

The 2 point u mention are my basic principles. They are = peace of mind+ Less stress +Adequate saving.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Infant Formula. Sma Gold & Nan. Which Is Best? / A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly / How You Can Use Bitter Kola For Spiritual Benefits: Knowledge That Makes A Diffe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.