Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,170 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months (105109 Views)

How My First Marriage Crashed After Several Abuse- Pastor Emmanuel Olumide (vid) / Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Took His Daughter Out For Christmas / RE: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by vicomonode: 9:32am On May 10, 2020
If he was wise, he will know, you don't use permanent solution to solve temporary problems. The situation was subject to change but his death is not reversible.
When you have life nothing is impossible to change. If only he had known better he would have being alive.
Lesson: Never allow what comes ahead of you take your peace and life, nothing in this world is worth it.If you fall just ensure you fall backwards because if you can look upward you get up.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by lexy2014: 9:34am On May 10, 2020
saheedbadmus:
I for say see brother wey mumu but love makes us do stupid things.. Rest In Peace ..May God give enough strength to the bereaved family to bear the irreparable loss. May the departed soul rest in peace.

Love doesn't make people do stupid things. Its not love that will make u take a loan of 3m for wedding. Love & stupidity aren't synonymous
Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by BabbanBura(m): 9:34am On May 10, 2020
cococandy:
He probably committed suicide because after the divorce, he didn’t know how to pay back the money.
The wife and her family might have been his back up plan in repaying the loan. I don’t necessarily think he took his own life because he missed his wife so much.
More like he didn’t see things working out according to his plan. Which is sad. May he Rest In Peace

You are very intelligent

1 Like

Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by AdemolaA2: 9:35am On May 10, 2020
GOFRONT:
Chaiii......

Where are those Pallbearers, Let them come and dance with him.....

Soured Marriages everywhere Nowadayz.

Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by insperyadyou: 9:35am On May 10, 2020
quentin06:
You go marry Igala woman, RIP to you.

Shud have married a KD girl instead, the only thing you would contend with is her infidelity.
atleast he has been based there for long. That would have been better than going too far away to marry a girl he probably didnt know too well
Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by Nobody: 9:35am On May 10, 2020
CsRockefeller:
I really feel sorry for him, I am sure he didn't see this coming, he must have loved her enough to take that loan then BOOM!! It came down crashing. cry

I am beginning to think being single might be better than being married
Stop using other people's stu.pid behavior to measure yours.
Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by FGonline: 9:36am On May 10, 2020
seborrhic:
The source alone would tell u how sh itty and baseless the story would be.
true or false,just b warn
Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by FX(m): 9:37am On May 10, 2020
CsRockefeller:
I really feel sorry for him, I am sure he didn't see this coming, he must have loved her enough to take that loan then BOOM!! It came down crashing. cry

I am beginning to think being single might be better than being married.
If you value peace so much, dont get married. Almost all marriages are filled with troubles.

4 Likes

Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by Luper123(m): 9:37am On May 10, 2020
Cuddlebugie:
The deceased had the unmatched misfortune of marrying his "oga" and plunging himself into debt for a marriage devoid of love and respect.

He divorced his "oga", yet, he had no peace, so, he ended things by commiting suicide.

What a miserable life he lived!

Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by guy222: 9:37am On May 10, 2020
Jokerman:

This is not a woman's mistake, it's the guy. Guys like that are like Ahab in the Bible. Imagine borrowing loan to do wedding and finally committed suicide. Wonder if the guy can even make heaven so...
If you tell me that the loan is too much is understandable. But truth is that most wedding is conducted on loan, people hadly save for wedding.

1 Like

Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by xperiencelove(m): 9:37am On May 10, 2020
That is just it.
yomi007k:
I think what happened here is that the lady comes from a rich family and the guy tried to keep up by getting a loan.

He was hoping to eat his cake and have it but the lady turned him to a house boy.

Fake Love
Fake Life.

#personal opinion.
Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by Pacesetter123(m): 9:37am On May 10, 2020
edoman2016:

How can you reason like this? Can't you read the man is a banker and not jobless. The man committed suicide because the wife simply has bad attitude and not a wife material.
Being a banker does not necessarily means he has the wherewithal to repay the loan conveniently in a stipulated period.Do u know dat in many corporate organizations or even in civil service,if u r hugely indebted to the point dat it affects ur income n ability to pay up,dat it's a sackable offence?How much was his monthly salary?So, like de person u quoted,I think it really has to do with de loan issue and de thought abt de time,n oda resources he wasted in a fruitless venture (failed marriage) and not actually how much he misses the lady as a partner.

3 Likes

Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by pastorcyrus(m): 9:37am On May 10, 2020
farem:

https://www.westafricareporters.com/banker-takes-n3-million-loan-for-wedding-commits-suicide-two-months-marriage-crashed/
Quite a pity,women are very heartless, nothing is evil in their sight.he won't have killed himself because of a mere stinking pussy,for me,revenge is a dish best eaten when cold

2 Likes

Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by FGonline: 9:38am On May 10, 2020
Saidfx:

Fornication is a sin in the eyes of the Creator. So, to avoid this sin we have to get married.
lol

Most married men do run tins
Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by Nobody: 9:40am On May 10, 2020
DonCandido:
It is surprising that the deceased did not discover the character of the woman he married during the courtship period.

More worrisome still, is the fact that none of his friends, family members, neighbours warned him about the woman or is it possible that he ignored all their warnings and danger signals because he was blinded by love?

Here is a lesson for all of us intending to marry; know yourself well and STUDY your intended spouse even more!!!

Do not ignore the warning signs, listen to advice from friends, family and neighbours before signing off into a life toxicity in the name of marriage.

Finally, weddings are not competitions. Nobody gets an award for society weddings. Don't borrow to stage a show and later regret it ALONE at leasure.

May the soul of the departed rest in peace and may he find forgiveness from his maker.

To everyone reading this, no matter the problem you might be facing now in your marriage, suicide is NOT the solution. Take all your problems to God in prayers. HE HAS THE SOLUTION.
If you have malaria,you go to the hospital and they give you medicine that you can see,touch and swallow or inject,right?
Now,we have to understand that Mental illness exist.Just like physical illness.Some of them have symptoms like depression and suicidal thoughts.They make the person want to harm himself and/or other people.
There are drugs and other forms of therapy for such illnesses.
Barking at someone who is clearly sick and telling them(mostly when they are already dead)that suicide is not the solution will only make you lose your voice.It is a total waste of time.We need more psych hospitals because a lot of nigerian folks are barely functioning.A lot of people should be on serious medication but we are pretending that everything is ok.It is not and we are paying the price.A lot of our leaders are schizophrenic and we just think they are wicked.A lot of road users are MAD and we think it is deliberate.A lot of them are in this nairaland too and that's why I don't reply some comments.Those ones are doomed.
If we had more psych hospitals,life would have been a lot easier for all of us.The sad part is that it's only the government that can create the environment for more hospitals and doctors but their own madness won't let them function properly. A vicious cycle.

Nigerians please let us stop being ignorant.I am a Christian but I strongly believe everything is not about demons or sin.Somethings have a biochemical origin that can be addressed with biological intervention.

2020 is not a time to remain unexposed because you have all the knowledge at your finger tips.

1 Like

Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by FX(m): 9:41am On May 10, 2020
missdivineprove:
Saint Missdivineprove? You might even do worse than the woman.

1 Like

Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by CsRockefeller(m): 9:42am On May 10, 2020
missdivineprove:

Where are the not-stupid ones?

In hindsight, that guy maybe stupid but at that time it seemed rational, abi love isn't selfish as they say. Go outside to the streets, everyone is just doing anyhow.

It's well.
Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by Coolcalmcollect(m): 9:42am On May 10, 2020
Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by Mrstoned(m): 9:44am On May 10, 2020
He just left the world just like that,pathetic and my empathy goes to the family,let the woman enjoy what's left in the vain world.
My own de my body sef,I ve got a very toxic marriage presently, don't think the hate in here will abate anytime soon.Well,if any interested single mum,matured person is game for a jolly time,chats and sort.Hit me up,I need to unburden the soul

2 Likes

Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by guy222: 9:45am On May 10, 2020
Kingscee:
OFU local government, meaning (pu*sy or hole) local government, should I say rest in peace because over used pu*sy or what, no the guy doesn't deserve that from me, taking my precious life because of a hole? Never.
If the tribe you quote there is igala you are wrong ''OFU means one, like one community, one family, one tribe, one linage, while OBU means ehn ehn, wait i am coming let me think
Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by afecgivers: 9:46am On May 10, 2020
It is beyond the loan. For the bank to give him 3m it's mean he is capable to pay back. That woman is a devil advocate.

She was sent to destroy the man. Because he was not strong enough, it took the woman just 3months to finish her mission. Maybe the guy could have been our future CBN governor.

Men be spiritual when it comes to getting married, so many demonic women are out there seeking to devour men. Pray, consult if you wish fast. ..because someone preparing your food daily can end your life instantly.

3 Likes

Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by kasim155: 9:48am On May 10, 2020
ojun50:
Forget make Yoruba people no knw the address

Lol. U nor well. Lol
Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by FGonline: 9:48am On May 10, 2020
Geesaintagape:
I'm confused here ooo.
How can one take#3m loan for marriage?
I need clarification please
datz Nigeria for you.

To justify themselves,thy claim to make connection with it.
Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by guy222: 9:48am On May 10, 2020
friday2011:
I swear that guy needs to be woken up...

How I wish God can reject the death of a debtor expecially those that borrowed for the wrong reasons...

Can you imagine... Just to impress someone.

D bank also are very gullible, when they will not do thorough background check and follow up...

People that needs start up loans are there, they will not give...

May he continue to rot in hell.
He is a banker, he collected the loan from thesame bank he is working. Which means it will be deducted from his salary
Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by agbonkamen(f): 9:49am On May 10, 2020
spinna:
He make big party..
Then him start to spray...
because him love him wife...
Mrs Wife come runaway...
Bank manager run come..
He say Mr pay me your debt..
Wetin he dey fiiiind?
in Fela voice
Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by kasim155: 9:49am On May 10, 2020
guy222:
If the tribe you quote there is igala you are wrong ''OFU means one, like one community, one family, one tribe, one linage, while OBU means ehn ehn, wait i am coming let me think

Hmmmm interpreter, welldone ooooo
Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by 8stargeneral: 9:51am On May 10, 2020
A word of wisdom... cut ur clothe according into ur size... Don't live to impress others!
Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by Nobody: 9:51am On May 10, 2020
EVILFOREST:
Just AVOID MARRIAGE If U can.
Just avoid it, however if you recently got married and realise you have made the worst mistake, Please Run away..... Just evacuate yourself from it.
Your DEATH is not worth it.

Being unmarried doesn't stop you from having a CHILD or being a FATHER.
IF that GUY had invested 3 MILLION NAIRA as a Single FATHER.... he would have been alive today and happier.
Memory Verse:
Nowadays MARRIAGES draw you closer to the DEVIL.
yes o Las Las marriage day na just party to chop rice

1 Like

Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by julybaba(m): 9:52am On May 10, 2020
cococandy:
He probably committed suicide because after the divorce, he didn’t know how to pay back the money.
The wife and her family might have been his back up plan in repaying the loan. I don’t necessarily think he took his own life because he missed his wife so much.
More like he didn’t see things working out according to his plan. Which is sad. May he Rest In Peace

Hmmm.
Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by fortune1968: 9:52am On May 10, 2020
Any man that cannot deal effectively and decisively with a woman or wife the way she presents herself without wasting any time will surely experience this . He allowed arrogant , stubborn and disrespectful woman to end his life . He must have noticed the bad behaved woman while courting , unfortunately, he had a simple and single mind , forgave too much , allowed passion to override reasoning and ended up badly !

2 Likes

Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by MightyHand(m): 9:52am On May 10, 2020
Satan go punish this one poo.
#3million, Satan self sa bi Business..
Re: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months by Nobody: 9:53am On May 10, 2020
FX:
Saint Missdivineprove? You might even do worse than the woman.
Me saint?
I'm not going to exchange words with you this morning. So relax
Happy Sunday.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly / How You Can Use Bitter Kola For Spiritual Benefits: Knowledge That Makes A Diffe / Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.