Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) (83944 Views)

Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party / Wike: Why I Did Not See Obaseki When I Visited Edo / Wike: Why I Congratulated Buhari On Tribunal Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by Burruchaga71(m): 9:57pm On May 10, 2020
J111333:
I was expecting to hear an urban planning related issue as the reason. Wike has completely gone mad. angry

. I thought as much
Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by adekolaelect(m): 9:57pm On May 10, 2020
Codes151:
insiders are not complaining. Na Una way no even know ph Dey complain.

Stay at home! It’s simple
that is why no any reasonable people can infest in your state ,your region remain most poverty in Nigeria simply because of your ego of bitterness. Destroying someone's venture because of lockdown are you telling us that hotel is not among the IGR generator in that state ? And simply because of ego of tyranny ,bitterness and wickedness of one governor it was destroyed .use your sense not your heart a governor only has his tenure !!! The state remain .had it been Lagos is doing like this how will it attract you these migrators to transact your businesses? Mind your a tyranny in power doesn't have opposition but it is a stupidity on your side to reason the way you do.

3 Likes

Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by Friend22(m): 9:57pm On May 10, 2020
When I said this governor is the worst thing that happened to Rivers state some senseless politically driven idiots thought I was just speaking out if hatred.
Now, they should judge him now.

This guy is not even fit to lead a local government yet he is governors of one of the crucial states in th south.
Peter Odili has vocal as he is didn't half what Thia ma'am has done..
Rivera people go hear am hot
Beautyaddy:

So anyone in government power in Nigeria is above the law?

Are you sure you know what you're saying

Even at that ,all these reasons does not justufy5 demolishing a hotel.
No where on earth will these kind of lose defense be made to stand.
Your governor is just simply unreasonable.

Sealing the place and fine would have suffice but demolishing is just simply out of track.
Totally!
Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by spiritmasquerad(m): 10:00pm On May 10, 2020
I still think destroying & selling people property is wrong but when we think he has done what is bad he goes and does something even worst
Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by Jo1nation: 10:00pm On May 10, 2020
okomile:
Continue

Na your time now

Tomr dey round d corner oooo
the law is the law, Wike is what we Need in this country to fight covid 19 and boko haram

1 Like

Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by NairaMaster1(m): 10:00pm On May 10, 2020
okomile:
Continue

Na your time now

Tomr dey round d corner oooo

Lawlessness did not make America.

Try shit in China.? You're a dead man.

In times of war can they open the hotel? COVID-19 is a war without bullet.

We can't continue like this. If not that Buhari is dead he would have enforced his war against indiscipline.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by Sniper101(m): 10:01pm On May 10, 2020
Those of you who keep saying that Governor Wike 'can' be sued to Court because he is on the wrong side of things for demolishing those Guest Houses...
"una well done o"

It's like when the government passes a law that says "thou shall not steal". That anyone caught stealing will be put in prison.

You went ahead to steal, and you got caught.

Now, the government is about to send you to prison, for stealing, and you're saying the government should just give you a fine and let you go, instead of sending you to prison? WTF is that undecided

1 Like

Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by Amudeneogu: 10:02pm On May 10, 2020
WIKE! WIKE!! WIKE!!!, Remember you will leave that office in 2023 and another person will be there in that office and by then you an ordinary person without immunity No immunity clause for you by then, if the person does this thing to you will you be happy?
Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by Amankalizer(m): 10:04pm On May 10, 2020
Wike, use ur brain. Obey the law obey the law but u have also disobeyed the law. Two wrongs can't make a right.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by jumobi1(m): 10:05pm On May 10, 2020
He has gone mad due to excessive power drunkenness.
Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by Miracle1991: 10:07pm On May 10, 2020
ridbell01:
Imagine Buhari ordered the demolition of the hotel
those idiots defending wike would have reported to the whole world.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by hardeycute(m): 10:09pm On May 10, 2020
Miracle1991:
you are free to tender your evidence if Buhari is corrupt.
Buhari has stolen nothing,if you have evidence present it.or shut up.
Where is the evidence that Wike embezzled public funds?
Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by Miracle1991: 10:11pm On May 10, 2020
Agugbadin:

Nobody is above the law, hoteliers should obey the law. Government action is in the right direction.
life is turn by turn.your turn is coming.
Do you know how many people feed from that hotel?
Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by raufgaga(m): 10:16pm On May 10, 2020
Karma know ur BVN even if u no get bank account.
Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by Staphylococcus: 10:18pm On May 10, 2020
Azaman2:
[s][/s]

You have chop ban tire!

Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by Chidera1099(m): 10:18pm On May 10, 2020
Although i have love the actions of Gov. Wike during the lockdown, but then I think he went too far this time.

https://issuesng.com.ng/2020/05/10/lockdown-wike-demolishes-2-hotels-in-rivers-state-says-hes-set-to-do-more/
Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by Miracle1991: 10:20pm On May 10, 2020
LaJoe2:

But the man gave a forewarning according to him and told them the penalty of defaulting the directive. So can you really say he is wicked.
Disregard for the laws of this nation is another factor that has hindered development.
why not take him to court.
Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by festacman(m): 10:20pm On May 10, 2020
LaJoe2:

But the man gave a forewarning according to him and told them the penalty of defaulting the directive. So can you really say he is wicked.
Disregard for the laws of this nation is another factor that has hindered development.

Yes, he gave forewarning and I remember I had told a friend that when Nigerian politician in power starts giving advance official warning, then just know that target has been marked, and a script about to play out. Did you see any clear evidence that those hotels flouted the law? Doesn't it worry you that Gov. Wike is the prosecutor, the judge and enforcer in this whole senseless show.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by Staphylococcus: 10:21pm On May 10, 2020
Azaman2:
[s][/s]
Yes and I have fixed you forever tongue

Keep fixing please!

I need to keep you busy.
Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by Staphylococcus: 10:24pm On May 10, 2020
Senseless vibes!
Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:27pm On May 10, 2020
Globad:

He should not use Rivers money to rebuild. He should use his own money biko

Please, Wike's own money is Rivers money.
Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by macaranta(m): 10:44pm On May 10, 2020
This is inexcusable. Unless demolishing the hotel was the long awaited Covid-19 cure. embarassed
Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by PureNigerian: 10:47pm On May 10, 2020
He is a pure tout. Just listen to him talk
Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by Therapyken(m): 10:50pm On May 10, 2020
Powerintoxicate:
and the hotel operators had the option of obeying the executive order signed by the governor same way every other law abiding citizen have been obeying
the executive order na law of the land?? Did he vow to protect lives and demolish property when he was sworn in??
Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by Observer1: 10:52pm On May 10, 2020
Wike must be going out of his mind,where is the judiciary,what happened to fine and cautions?

Who made wike judge and jury?Nonsense.
Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by raphy(m): 10:52pm On May 10, 2020
the governor must be high now..since lockdown started i never hear any hotel got demolish.so na for that blood shedding state like rivers it now start.

OK he must HV a landed property himself hiding somewher if the owner voted for him it will hurt him .

they would HV locked I down for a while..

the one pass weed.o..
Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by Therapyken(m): 10:55pm On May 10, 2020
festacman:

Yes, he gave forewarning and I remember I had told a friend that when Nigerian politician in power starts giving advance official warning, then just know that target has been marked, and a script about to play out. Did you see any clear evidence that those hotels flouted the law? Doesn't it worry you that Gov. Wike is the prosecutor, the judge and enforcer in this whole senseless show.
No be small tin o wike na 3-tier governor o

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

"God Forbid" – Aisha Yesufu Disagrees With Peter Obi Over Governorship Candidate / 3 In 1 Flyover Built In Kano By Governor Ganduje (Photos) / Ajimobi's Burial: No Social Distancing As People Struggle To Get Food (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.