Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) (83948 Views)

Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party / Wike: Why I Did Not See Obaseki When I Visited Edo / Wike: Why I Congratulated Buhari On Tribunal Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by OChimex: 8:29pm On May 10, 2020
festacman:
It is primitive, unchristian, unnecessary and indefensible to demolish a going concern that employs people and pays tax in a struggling economy. Wike had the option to seal these hotels and fine the operators' heavily but chose to walk this path of malevolence. Sad.

Lol. This is how most Nigerians are, either they are stupid or they are wicked, and sadly, most times, they are both stupid and wicked.

Even the educated ones. lol.

The only good thing about education in Nigeria is it makes them speak good English. lol

Can you imagine this village urchin being a chief judge? Lol. The havoc he will wreck to justice.....
Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by DonCandido(f): 8:29pm On May 10, 2020
Powerintoxicate:
and the hotel operators had the option of obeying the executive order signed by the governor same way every other law abiding citizen have been obeying

TRASH.

You mean that he has the right to make the law, adjudicate on it and enforce it at the same time?

You are an incorrigible hypocrite. You are suffering from Stockholm syndrome.

TRASHITE!

5 Likes

Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by Adgideon(m): 8:33pm On May 10, 2020
Wike the wiked oppressor
Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by Openbusiness: 8:35pm On May 10, 2020
ndcide:

It happens everywhere.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8291341/amp/Texas-judge-JAILS-defiant-hair-salon-owner-opened-business-despite-stay-home-orders.html
What are you saying? A judge delivered a ruling, is Wike a judge or was this case brought before a judge? Did the Texas judge demolish the salon? mtchwwwwww, una go just dey fine way to dey twist tins to justify your wickedness and evil acts undecided

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by ProfOlu(m): 8:35pm On May 10, 2020
[quote author=Gemid94 post=89399857]Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers state has given reasons why he demolished Prodest Hotel in Alode and Etemeteh Hotel in Onne, both in Eleme Local Government Area of the state.

Wike said the hotels were demolished after it violated an Executive Order on COVID 19, despite warnings from the State government.

The Governor said that the focus on hotels was because one of the coronavirus cases in the state spread the virus from a hotel.

Wike who monitored the demolition of Prodest Hotel, Alode, Eleme said his action was in line with the Rivers State Government Executive Order 6, which banned the operation of hotels across the 23 Local Government Areas of the State.

Governor Wike told newsmen at the demolition scene that the law must be obeyed, hence the State Government’s decision to enforce it.

http://community.vanguardngr.com/forum/topics/covid-19-gov-wike-gives-reasons-for-demolishing-two-hostels

He should have maintain a composure.
Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by hybridblood07(m): 8:36pm On May 10, 2020
Act of wickedness
festacman:
It is primitive, unchristian, unnecessary and indefensible to demolish a going concern that employs people and pays tax in a struggling economy. Wike had the option to seal these hotels and fine the operators' heavily but chose to walk this path of malevolence. Sad.
Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by ddippset(m): 8:36pm On May 10, 2020
Meninmen:

I'm not in support of what wike did, but don't give an analogy that is faulty. Wike can't be persecuted while in office because he has immunity, so, in essence, no law can be applied to Governor wike. It's funny, but it's the sad reality. Secondly , if you have evidence that wike has looted, keep the evidence. It will be needed when he leaves office
Of course he can't be prosecuted while he is in office.

We are talking about he should have been prosecuted before office as Governor.

He was Chief of staff and Minister.
Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by zudozz: 8:36pm On May 10, 2020
he demolished a bq.
Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by hardeycute(m): 8:41pm On May 10, 2020
ddippset:
lol

I am also very interested in your second paragraph.

If you weren't such a busy body, you'd realise that this thread does not in any way talk about Buhari.

The thread talks about Wike's actions wrt demolishing a hotel in PH.

How does Buhari come into a Wike thread?

We might as well discuss Idi Amin, Abacha and Bin Laden on a thread about Wike demolishing a hotel. Mtcheew!

Oga when next a thread comes up about Buhari, we talk about Buhari.

I do sincerely hope that you can understand this?

Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by samdaisi: 8:41pm On May 10, 2020
Unchained brutal mad dog needs to visit psychiatric hospital
Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by Dantedasz(m): 8:41pm On May 10, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by Owaincouncil: 8:43pm On May 10, 2020
If funke akindele was to get her judgement or conviction in port Harcourt, should have been given a death sentence.
Wike is wicked
Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by tomdon(m): 8:46pm On May 10, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
But presidential hotel is operating full time. Why has wike not demolished it. Because it is a state govt owned hotel.

I like wike but I disagree with him on this demolition.

I pray wike should not incure the wrath of Rivers people.

Wike lacks humility or loyalty, he respects no one, never willing to take advice from anyone.

I urge Gov wike to tender an unreserved appology to the people of Rivers state, rebuild the hotel and compensate the hotel owners.

He should better rebuild with his salary
That man is mad and is high
Unbelievable
Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by ridbell01(m): 8:51pm On May 10, 2020
Imagine Buhari ordered the demolition of the hotel

1 Like

Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by Nephilim: 8:52pm On May 10, 2020
How do you rule people with this kind of move.. What happens to sealing the building off and ask them to pay fine.. Unmhmmmm, this is not good enough.
Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by uvie66: 8:52pm On May 10, 2020
festacman:
I concur, this man is becoming a despot. Why didn't he fined the owner.
Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by Hanfield: 8:54pm On May 10, 2020
Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by SirBunky85(m): 8:56pm On May 10, 2020
GamalNasser:
Our leaders have very poor brains and poor thought processes going on in them!!!!! Why demolish structures housing and employing people in a country that is having massive housing deficit and unemployment ... Tommorow now Wike will come here and say he doesn't have enough Isolation centres , what stop you from converting said building into COVID isolation centre or hospital and then fining the owner when he wants to recover it post COVID
are u done supporting evil?why not support him?after all,u always hail anything/anyone against pmb?it serves rivers people right,they will forever regret demonizing Amaechi cuz of this thug-wike

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by okoolori(m): 8:56pm On May 10, 2020
festacman:

You have said it all bro.....
So sad bro.... But Wike should this that....
Beans no dey cook forever, his own beans go soon done.
Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 10, 2020
If this Wike man was a soldier, only God knows the kind of dictator he would have been.
Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by SirBunky85(m): 8:57pm On May 10, 2020
Fariq:
Welcome development. When he ordered the auctioning of vehicle of travellers from other states you cheer him because they are not from your region.

Now the mad dog has turn over to you. Deal with it.
well said
Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by ForkDragnet: 8:57pm On May 10, 2020
Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by SirBunky85(m): 8:59pm On May 10, 2020
Powerintoxicate:
and the hotel operators had the option of obeying the executive order signed by the governor same way every other law abiding citizen have been obeying
very dumb submission

1 Like

Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by Agugbadin: 8:59pm On May 10, 2020
okomile:
Continue

Na your time now

Tomr dey round d corner oooo

Nobody is above the law, hoteliers should obey the law. Government action is in the right direction.
Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by myrates: 9:00pm On May 10, 2020
Wike, this is very bad.
Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by steve6: 9:00pm On May 10, 2020
This is not right !
Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by ForkDragnet: 9:01pm On May 10, 2020
ridbell01:
Imagine Buhari ordered the demolition of the hotel
wahala, this thread would have gotten to a record breaking 100k page

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by ofiko123(m): 9:01pm On May 10, 2020
Wike is an idiot... End of discussion..
Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by SirBunky85(m): 9:01pm On May 10, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
But presidential hotel is operating full time. Why has wike not demolished it. Because it is a state govt owned hotel.

I like wike but I disagree with him on this demolition.

I pray wike should not incure the wrath of Rivers people.

Wike lacks humility or loyalty, he respects no one, never willing to take advice from anyone.

I urge Gov wike to tender an unreserved appology to the people of Rivers state, rebuild the hotel and compensate the hotel owners.

U must keep supporting him o.una never see anything yet .he will so deal with rivers people sotey,they will start begging Amaechi to come to their rescue

1 Like

Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by anyicash(m): 9:02pm On May 10, 2020
This is totally wrong.
Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by ForkDragnet: 9:02pm On May 10, 2020
Agugbadin:

Nobody is above the law, hoteliers should obey the law. Government action is in the right direction.
dumb, not sorry to say

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

"God Forbid" – Aisha Yesufu Disagrees With Peter Obi Over Governorship Candidate / 3 In 1 Flyover Built In Kano By Governor Ganduje (Photos) / Ajimobi's Burial: No Social Distancing As People Struggle To Get Food (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.