Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. (81375 Views)

Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa / Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by Evans112: 7:31pm On May 15, 2020
Monfeels:
I want to share my problem with you guys in the hopes that maybe I'll get some good advice or at least some insight into my problem.

When people first meet me their impression of me is that I'm good looking, cool and intelligent. Most girls usually assume that I have a girlfriend or a legion of side chicks that I Bleep whenever I want to.

The truth about me is that I've never been in a proper relationship with another woman before. All I've had is sexual partners that I stop talking to after I have sex with them, and girls I get intimate with just to control them and get them to fulfil my desire of having a female to own, please me and do my biding, and then I get bored of them and cease contact and move on like I never knew them.

The reason for this behavior is that I don't possess the emotional resources needed to engage in a healthy relationship with another human being. I have no empathy and I usually feel no guilt or remorse for my actions. It's impossible for me to care genuinely for another person. I don't feel people's pain or suffering and I'm not moved by the death of family members or friends. I simply do not care for any other person but myself. I've been this way for a very long time. I lack the ability to maintain relationships with people hence why I lose friends often. Relationships are usually a means to an end for me and when that end is met, I become irritated by the person I've gotten close to.

Despite the fact that I don't see the point in relationships, I still find that I get jealous of couples in healthy relationships. It's not like I want to experience what they experience, just that I am envious of the fact that they are participating in something I can't participate in.

When I find a girl that I want to get close to, I'm usually consumed with jealousy over her previous relationships, and over any current relationship she has with any member of the opposite sex, even if it's merely platonic. All I want is for her to devote all her time to me and shower me with attention and love. The problem with all this is that I don't want to reciprocate this behavior. In fact the idea of devoting attention to, and showering affection on someone else irritates me. It's all pointless, but I enjoy when it's done to me.

Another weird side to all this is that I don't just want to control the girl, I also enjoy making her feel bad, but in a way that makes her crave for me more. I enjoy poking holes in herself esteem, making her second guess the presumably good qualities she thought she possesed, making her not feel wanted by me, and making her do more to please me.

I don't love women, I only become obsessed with them. Obsessed to the point that I'm constantly tortured by thoughts of them being sexual with another guy especially when it's someone she has dated before. I want her all to myself and even if she had sex with someone before I met her or before we became close, I am filled with anger and jealousy whenever the thought crosses my mind, and I want to punish her for that. It's like I want to erase her past and replace it with me. I want to be all she's ever had. I don't want anyone else in her life and I don't want anyone else in her past.

All this must sound crazy to you guys but this is my reality and it's eating me up. I need advice.

You need to see a psychologist as soon as possible cause you have a problem, something you are not saying. I guess something happened to you earlier in life that is making you behave like this

1 Like

Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by lordthree(m): 7:31pm On May 15, 2020
Goalnaldo:
I took the test grin grin see my results

grin grin if you answered truthfully congratulations
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by HiFreda(f): 7:31pm On May 15, 2020
Monfeels:
--

Mr. Fifty Shades of Grey!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by Angelacruz: 7:31pm On May 15, 2020
I read dis already on facebook.Ayam not undastanding again
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by XhosaNostra(f): 7:33pm On May 15, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
This one has avoided me but he's the first man I've been able to love UnconDitionally. There is a SPiRitual connection with his name. That is what may have been keeping me. After believing or praying to God, the task of trying to change him as DiffiCult as it seems, makes my life whole. Should be he's my purpose Of CReatiOn. People would say I'm nuts. But I know there are no mistakes this Time BeCause I'm woRkinG with the SPiRit of God.

Lol, I know what you mean. I believed mine was a twin flame grin We had insane telepathy & could read each other's minds. The very 1st time we broke up & weren't on speaking terms, I bumped into him at the mall but we ignored each other. Without words I heard him say he misses me tongue Later that evening I "felt" him in my room. It was the closest to insanity I've ever been my entire life. I started doubting my mental state at that point, but lo & behold, he showed up a couple of days later telling me of all the strange things that have been happening to him since we broke up. He said he felt me in his room etc. Mind you, I didn't tell him my own experience because I didn't want him to think I was an obsessed psycho lol. Another thing he would shiver when we were together. Things got so strange to the point where he started suspecting I had done something evil to "catch him" as he put it. But on my side I was also mystified & baffled by the things that were happening. I would talk to friends but they didn't understand the things I was going through. They'd just tell me to move on & forget about it. How do you forget about something where everywhere you turn you're constantly reminded about it? One day I switched on the TV to some talkshow & one of the guests was his namesake! His name is not popular so I was scared to death by the coincidences that were popping up everywhere as if they were trying to make sure I never forget. Another time during one of our many reconciliations, he told me that every time we reconciled it felt like "heavens were rejoicing"...I've always felt that but of course I never said it out loud because again, I didn't wanna seem crazy. There's a lot I could say, but trust me, I understand your situation. You'll be able to get through it like I did. I don't know if you'll ever stop caring about him though, but you'll learn to live without him if you so choose to remove yourself from the toxicity of the relationship. Wherever I am I always know how my ex feels. Time & distance didn't change that. But it just wasn't meant to be & I made peace with that.

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by Havemercylord: 7:36pm On May 15, 2020
I WANT TO BE LIKE YOU.

GIRLS, DON'T APPRECIATE PEOPLE WHO ARE GOOD TO THEM..

WE NEED MORE OF YOU IN THEIR LIVES....
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by gemini35(m): 7:38pm On May 15, 2020
U know what bro go to mfm and coduct a deliverance u thank GOD,FOR A NEW LIFE.jr
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 15, 2020
alasan007:
If you have watch money heist Berlin has same disorder with the op I guess you need a psychologist or a therapist I just hope you ain’t paranoid aswell, perhaps it’s because of your uprising we’re you in any way abused while growing up? I don’t know we have people like this in Nigeria too it’s a mental disorder
yeah another typical example is Niklaus in The Originals

1 Like

Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by oyinda1599(f): 7:38pm On May 15, 2020
DeckXavier:
Op, you're a dark triad man!!
Don't think of it in its absolute term, it's more of a spectrum, perhaps you find yourself at the extreme.
I am one as well, only that I am a bit empathic.

Everything has to go my own way in a relationship, I make sure it stays that way.
I am sort of selfish and self centered myself, I don't know if it's bad.
Is very bad.
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by Juliearth(f): 7:38pm On May 15, 2020
Monfeels:
I want to share my problem with you guys in the hopes that maybe I'll get some good advice or at least some insight into my problem.

When people first meet me their impression of me is that I'm good looking, cool and intelligent. Most girls usually assume that I have a girlfriend or a legion of side chicks that I Bleep whenever I want to.

The truth about me is that I've never been in a proper relationship with another woman before. All I've had is sexual partners that I stop talking to after I have sex with them, and girls I get intimate with just to control them and get them to fulfil my desire of having a female to own, please me and do my biding, and then I get bored of them and cease contact and move on like I never knew them.

The reason for this behavior is that I don't possess the emotional resources needed to engage in a healthy relationship with another human being. I have no empathy and I usually feel no guilt or remorse for my actions. It's impossible for me to care genuinely for another person. I don't feel people's pain or suffering and I'm not moved by the death of family members or friends. I simply do not care for any other person but myself. I've been this way for a very long time. I lack the ability to maintain relationships with people hence why I lose friends often. Relationships are usually a means to an end for me and when that end is met, I become irritated by the person I've gotten close to.

Despite the fact that I don't see the point in relationships, I still find that I get jealous of couples in healthy relationships. It's not like I want to experience what they experience, just that I am envious of the fact that they are participating in something I can't participate in.

When I find a girl that I want to get close to, I'm usually consumed with jealousy over her previous relationships, and over any current relationship she has with any member of the opposite sex, even if it's merely platonic. All I want is for her to devote all her time to me and shower me with attention and love. The problem with all this is that I don't want to reciprocate this behavior. In fact the idea of devoting attention to, and showering affection on someone else irritates me. It's all pointless, but I enjoy when it's done to me.

Another weird side to all this is that I don't just want to control the girl, I also enjoy making her feel bad, but in a way that makes her crave for me more. I enjoy poking holes in herself esteem, making her second guess the presumably good qualities she thought she possesed, making her not feel wanted by me, and making her do more to please me.

I don't love women, I only become obsessed with them. Obsessed to the point that I'm constantly tortured by thoughts of them being sexual with another guy especially when it's someone she has dated before. I want her all to myself and even if she had sex with someone before I met her or before we became close, I am filled with anger and jealousy whenever the thought crosses my mind, and I want to punish her for that. It's like I want to erase her past and replace it with me. I want to be all she's ever had. I don't want anyone else in her life and I don't want anyone else in her past.

All this must sound crazy to you guys but this is my reality and it's eating me up. I need advice.

What attracts you to women? Love or coitus? Do you admire women because they are beautiful and well shaped ( not like these things don't matter) or because they are intelligent, smart, funny...? I think you act this way because you are attracted to women for the wrong purpose. My take is that you focus on building friendship first before taking it a step further.
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by MOnkeyBabe(f): 7:39pm On May 15, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Lol, I know what you mean. I believed mine was a twin flame grin We had insane telepathy & could read each other's minds. The very 1st time we broke up & weren't on speaking terms, I bumped into him at the mall but we ignored each other. Without words I heard him say he misses me tongue Later that evening I "felt" him in my room. It was the closest to insanity I've ever been my entire life. I started doubting my mental state at that point, but lo & behold, he showed up a couple of days later telling me of all the strange things that have been happening to him since we broke up. He said he felt me in his room etc. Mind you, I didn't tell him my own experience because I didn't want him to think I was an obsessed psycho lol. Another thing he would shiver when we were together. Things got so strange to the point where he started suspecting I had done something evil to "catch him" as he put it. But on my side I was also mystified & baffled by the things that were happening. I would talk to friends but they didn't understand the things I was going through. They'd just tell me to move on & forget about it. How do you forget about something when everywhere you turn you're constantly reminded about it? One day I switched on the TV on some talkshow & one of the guests was his namesake! His name is not popular so I was scared to death by the coincidences that were popping up everywhere as if they were trying to make sure I never forget. Another time during one of our many reconciliations, he told me that every time we reconciled it felt like "heavens were rejoicing"...I've always felt that but of course I never said it out loud because again, I didn't wanna seem crazy. There's a lot I could say, but trust me, I understand your situation. You'll be able to get through it like I did. I don't know if you'll ever stop caring about him though, but you'll learn to live without him if you so choose to remove yourself from the toxicity of the relationship. Wherever I am I always know how my ex feels. Time & distance didn't change that. But it just wasn't meant to be & I made peace with that.
Ahw, eya, nice wRiteup . I was bold enough to talk about his apparitions. Do you Guys both have strong ChRistian/SPiRitual //ethnic or ReliGious roots?
I will Remain with him even if he's toxic. I'll Do Anything for me. I love him more than my kids. Hate to say this

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by Tulsaguy: 7:40pm On May 15, 2020
The day a mad man realizes that he is mad, he is 50% to the cities of recovery and freedom
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by IbrahimSkiba(f): 7:41pm On May 15, 2020
Monfeels:

You are attracted to people like me? Hmm interesting.

Would you meet me in person if you had the chance?

Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by LadyHeaven(f): 7:42pm On May 15, 2020
Monfeels:

Is that you on your profile?

Your face looks appealing

Torturing you would give me so much satisfaction.

I thought you came here to seek assistance? But your subsequent posts have really been terrible, life should be lived and enjoyed, may you not look back at your choices and regret why you didn't make conscious efforts to change. GL
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by IbrahimSkiba(f): 7:42pm On May 15, 2020
Monfeels:

Is that you on your profile?

Your face looks appealing

Torturing you would give me so much satisfaction.
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by Chukapage(m): 7:43pm On May 15, 2020
XhosaNostra:

What happened in that relationship from your teens? That could be where it all began.
I knew someone who told me that he lost his 1st love because she was forced to marry someone else. I think that experience had a tremendous impact on him because he'd fight tooth & nail to avoid situations where he'd have to be vulnerable. He also CRAVED affection, but when he felt himself reciprocating, the inner conflict would start. I was often left feeling that he preferred any other girl to me. But of course that wasn't the case because he couldn't stay away either, when I'd send him packing. Sometimes I felt he resented me for making him feel because he'd do things to hurt me on purpose, so I'd break up with him, which gave him a fleeting feeling of relief, I guess. But he'd always return lol. He once admitted that he didn't like feeling out of control with his feelings, he preferred no attachments because that's the only way he'd have full control over his heart. It's almost like love embarrassed him if that makes sense. Like he felt it weakened him as a man or something like that. It's difficult to love someone like that. In contrary to their behaviour, they have a difficult time letting go. They're obsessive & stalkerish when they succumb to their emotions, even if it's for a brief moment.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:44pm On May 15, 2020
zimdante:

That guy is normal believe, a guy i know gets erection whenever he sees a woman been battered or tortured, he told me he fantisizes about bleeping a lady while he is strangling her.
and kissing a girl he just stabbed.

How can you call these any of these things normal?
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:44pm On May 15, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
The most Painful part of it is that he doesn't want to Get married to them

The Lord will surely keep His daughters from people like him...
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by Chukapage(m): 7:47pm On May 15, 2020
Eyeness:
You need therapy. You are just a toxic person. Simple.

Narcissism, obsessive, sadism, dare I say even an antisocial personality. Gotta blame your upbringing.

Are you Igbo? Or the only son in your household?

The truth is going to be hard for you to swallow. You most likely don't want to change. The reason is simple, there's no advantage changing will bring you. Nothing is in it for you.

Changing a personality disorder is almost impossible, even for therapists.

I wish you luck tho. May you starve of narc supply
what has his tribe got to do with it??
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by JBoss25(m): 7:47pm On May 15, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

talk na
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by Monfeels: 7:48pm On May 15, 2020
IbrahimSkiba:

You are not even ashamed of what you are?

Why would I be ashamed?

I love myself and I've embraced what I am.

It's not like I chose to be what I am.
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by alasan007(m): 7:49pm On May 15, 2020
Aivydouglasik5:
yeah another typical example is Niklaus in The Originals
Lol nope Nick is not like that he’s just paranoid and insecure he loves his family to death especially his daughter Hope but the op said he doesn’t feel empathy even nick feels remorse after doing bad thing
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 15, 2020
Nothing is wrong with you! You just described The average man. Only that yours is becoming too much.. you may want to slow down before crase enter!

Na for women to get small sense make the equation for balance.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by oyinda1599(f): 7:50pm On May 15, 2020
Naija246:
you just described me grin
I have subconsciously developed hatred for women.
God help any woman that's gets attracted to my money and wants to date me.
She go see something grin
Mtcheeew!
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by Oselu28(f): 7:51pm On May 15, 2020
i didn't read everything u typed but I think it says a lot about the environment you grew up..... love is missing
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by Dannyilo(m): 7:52pm On May 15, 2020
I have three beautiful daughters. Anytime I read things like this, I am always scared for them so they don't fall victims of your kind.

I am a man, I am emotional and I have empathy. I am always praying that God should give me the strength and also protect my daughters from these kind of men that are coming up lately. I fear for the future of our daughters.

5 Likes

Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by Autotech312(m): 7:53pm On May 15, 2020
XhosaNostra:
I'd say you're a narcissist, but you're self aware. People like you usually have deep-seated abandonment issues or suffer from fear of rejection. You only skim the surface when it comes to emotions, so noone can get close enough to inflict any sort of pain. Get them before they get you type of thing. Underneath the seemingly uncaring facade, there's actually an extremely sensitive person that's scared to death of getting hurt, so they put up all these defences to protect their mushy core. Something like a human crustacean cheesy One person will manage to break down your walls though, mark my words. But it'll only take one person. It won't be easy sailing. There'll be a lot of vacillation between enmeshment & suffocation on your part. Good luck to the poor girl smiley

Your write up is superb..... Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 15, 2020
Divay22:

I think so too. Just to draw attention.
Lately we've been seeing controversial issues and they are always from new monikers and painfully their stories get to front page.
nairaland probably employed the story writers
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by MOnkeyBabe(f): 7:56pm On May 15, 2020
DeckXavier:
I don't consider myself to be abnormal, sorry. Don't think me to be a deranged psychopath on the loose, I feel for people, it's just that I feel less.
yes I feel you. Sometimes people over exaggerate with the negative emotions. We have to be CaReful, not PARanoid
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by LordKO(m): 7:57pm On May 15, 2020
You're just a narcissistic sociopath. To make you fall in love and stay in love won't be a herculean task for any woman who's beautiful to your eye and knows the secret of servant leadership - once she takes to servant leadership position and apply the secret, you'll stay emotionally connected to her and work and walk on her philosophy for as long as she wishes.
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by MOnkeyBabe(f): 7:58pm On May 15, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

I Believe God Can change AnyOne

1 Like

Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by Tulsaguy: 7:59pm On May 15, 2020
Something tells me this isn't real. Opp just described some abnormal traits 21st century guys portray to elicit response. It's practically impossible for one person to have all of these.

Ladies ought to learn a great deal from these.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply)

Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) / Slay Queen Shows Off Her Undies And Tattoos On Facebook (Photos) / Nigerian Sex Workers Move Online To Ply Their Trade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.