Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. (81344 Views)

Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa / Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by olyrayy(m): 6:15pm On May 15, 2020
frosbel2:

You are a Sociopath and a danger to women. Please don't marry.

Many people with your characteristics go on to become serial killers.

Only daft people with that personality become serial killers. There are other more interesting things to do that won't get you facing the probability of serving jail time.
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by newdawn2017(f): 6:19pm On May 15, 2020
Atomemmy:
I DON'T FIND ANYTHING WRONG IN UR CHARACTERS. I ONLY FIND SOMETHING WRONG WITH UR MINDSET. U FEEL LIVING UR LIFE IN CONTRAST TO THE WAY OTHERS LIVE MAKES U REJECTABLE, AND THEN U WANT TO PLEASE THEM.
IT'S NOT BAD NOT HAVING FEELINGS FOR WOMEN. IT'S A GOOD SIGN U'RE MORE THAN A MAN. TRY USING THIS NATURE OF URS TO ADVANCE GOD'S KINGDOM LIKE BECOMING A PREIST UNNO?
My dear I am sure u re like him, hence u don't find anything wrong with is character. He is a narcissist, very toxic & destructive. Anyone that goes Into a relationship with d op & u will be going to war, after it's over; s/he will not remain d same again. U re both very toxic.
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by teemswest(m): 6:22pm On May 15, 2020
I stopped reading when the story became self contradictory
This just proved it
DeckXavier:
I don't consider myself to be abnormal, sorry. Don't think me to be a deranged psychopath on the loose, I feel for people, it's just that I feel less.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by Harrypool: 6:24pm On May 15, 2020
Maybe you should stop having sex with ladies and try with men,
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by princebeatzz: 6:24pm On May 15, 2020
Send me your picture make i see watin you dey talk about
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by Chachangi: 6:25pm On May 15, 2020
Fundamentally, you need a change of heart.

The only Doctor who can do this for you is Jesus.

Your first problem is sin, you need to acknowledge what you’re doing, sleeping with girls is a sin, it’s called fornication. It is immoral. It is shameful. You need to repent and allow Jesus work on you.

Saul in the Bible was someone who cared less when someone was being stoned to death but one encounter with Jesus transformed him.

Bro, you need Jesus. He will make you another (better) man
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 15, 2020
You and the women you sleep with need Christ.

Simple.
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by naxclimpsey(m): 6:27pm On May 15, 2020
You get problem bro. How will you stop talking to a lady after sex? Well e do happen but that's to ladies you don't have feelings for but to chop and vamoose. Though your own na to all ladies which makes it abnormal. But guess what? You haven't found that special someone, your head no go fit twist you self. Cos na she you go dey see for dreams. I have a gf and I have this hood babe wey won make I chop her but won't do such cos I have someone else. So I comot face.

I just read the full gist, na boko haram fit you bros since you no get empathy, sympathy and don't feel moved by the death of close ones lol. The truth is I also have this feeling to male friends and female friends but not to the one I am dating or maybe if some died. You need to change your ways.

Modified
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by MOnkeyBabe(f): 6:28pm On May 15, 2020
XhosaNostra:
I'd say you're a narcissist, but you're self aware. People like you usually have deep-seated abandonment issues or suffer from fear of rejection. You only skim the surface when it comes to emotions, so noone can get close enough to inflict any sort of pain. Get them before they get you type of thing. Underneath the seemingly uncaring facade, there's actually an extremely sensitive person that's scared to death of getting hurt, so they put up all these defences to protect their mushy core. Something like a human crustacean cheesy One person will manage to break down your walls though, mark my words. But it'll only take one person. It won't be easy sailing. There'll be a lot of vacillation between enmeshment & suffocation on your part. Good luck to the poor girl smiley
Hei. XhOSA. You are too muCh. The last part got me. It May be me and a Guy CuRRently . "There'll be a lot of vacillation btw enmeshment and suffocation", please further expantiate dear if you don't mind. With my Guy, I just remember Stations Of the CROss. Maybe it's because his name is Chukwu. He has done many mean and evil things to me, like telling people im begging to Sleep with him, calling another girl his wife in front of me, pays full attention to her and totally neglects me in her presence etc. This has been going for 3 months. Can never fall out of love for him. And it's not like I can't get anything better.
Please ReaD my thread on ROmanCeland. Some serious Shit going on. I met him few days after I became BoRnAGain. FoR Real, I underwent transformation in Soul. Started to love and forgive others. FoRGiveness is something I couldn't do my entire life. Became the best of myself. Got RiD Of Unnecessary AnGRy.
You're among the SmARtest females on here. I ADmiRe you so much. God Bless you. smiley
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by Raalsalghul: 6:28pm On May 15, 2020
Op, you might not know, but this is a blessing in disguise.
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by SOJOSEPH(m): 6:29pm On May 15, 2020
You need counselling from pscychologist or pscychattrist
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 15, 2020
Eniolakiite:
shocked sad What?!!!
can i ask u out?

Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by IamPlato(m): 6:29pm On May 15, 2020
Monfeels

I Want You To Pray That You Never Meet A Girl Like You cause You'd Be Fvcked

1 Like

Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by YhubieIsidore(m): 6:30pm On May 15, 2020
This is a thread for people like me, I thought I was a weirdo until now. I'm now convinced that its okay to not like the whole relationship thingy and by extension, marriage. I stop talking to girls after sex, can be very manipulative. I hate materialism and I'm highly sapiosexual

1 Like

Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by bigcee(m): 6:30pm On May 15, 2020
Weebo:

If you are trying to put another person down to feel good about yourself or inflict pain or damage to another person to feel good about yourself, this shows that you are lacking self esteem and you are feeling deeply pain for yourself, so basically what you are doing is feeding on another persons esteem to regulate yourself, that is a sign of Narcissism.
Come let me hug u. No homo!

1 Like

Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by Johnmattee(m): 6:30pm On May 15, 2020
This is what I will term "Narcism" which has an underlying cause of neediness...you are weak underneath but putting up a remorseful attitude to cover your weakness.
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 15, 2020
You need professional help and you can't get it here on Nairaland
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by Arizonaz: 6:32pm On May 15, 2020
You don't have any problem. I was once like you but the only thing is that don't take this life too seriously. You get in return what you give to people. Singing, playing good music and listing to messages puts my mind in shape. It's not an easy task but you just need to look into things that triggers this emotions.

Always recite this .

I AM NOT MY BODY, I AM NOT MY MIND AND I AM NOT MY EMOTIONS.

if you want things to change you need to get up and change it yourself .

When there is too much thoughts on the mind, instead of moving forward we end up being stocked.
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by JBoss25(m): 6:32pm On May 15, 2020
PrimadonnaO:
You are Narcissus himself! Plus a lot of other weird mix. undecided

I don’t even know what to say. You need Jesus... and the transformation of the Holy Spirit.

All of these traits are far from healthy.
coming from 'Primadonna'.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by MOnkeyBabe(f): 6:32pm On May 15, 2020
SIR0:
OP's case is complicated.

But,

Having come out plain in his post, I guess he's getting better.
long as he's willing to change and acknowledge his faults, I'm always ready to forgive. No matter what he has done to me.
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by Babyforever(f): 6:33pm On May 15, 2020
Naija246:
well, considering the fact that most of you bitches only consider marriage when your eggs starts drying up, I'd say yes!!
You bitches will marry a monster just to be called "Mrs"...so long as he has money grin
For me it's better to cry in a range rover than to cry for an okada rider
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by Liposure: 6:34pm On May 15, 2020
DeeMain:

So what's the point of you opening this thread? To crush one more woman?

My guy, let me break it down for you, you are deeply wounded, broken and traumatized within. What you are now strutting around with is a protective defensive layer to cope with a horrible past you may or may not be aware of. You are just a bundle of protective coping mechanisms.

So you are broken, my friend, and it means your centre cannot hold and you are in 24/7 fight or flight response mode and that this your dis-ease will eventually escalate to a disease you may not be able to handle and that is if you don't get into other self inflicted troubles, pains and self sabotages first.

So wake up and smell the coffee and seek help or this same affliction you are now proudly parroting will kill you.

Nonsense and proud narcissist my foot.
K0
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by austinofo(m): 6:35pm On May 15, 2020
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by Monfeels: 6:36pm On May 15, 2020
IbrahimSkiba:

Sick ass motherfucker

Second quote from you.

You seem obsessed with me already.

You know if you met me in person you'd think I was the nicest, sweetest guy you've ever met. Plus I'm good looking and very intelligent with a nice accent and great vocabulary. I'd sweep out off your feet girl

1 Like

Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by Hermionegranger(f): 6:36pm On May 15, 2020
Monfeels, You're displaying very drastic symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder and Psychopathy. Even if you visit a psychologist, I think there's very little they can do for you since those disorders are very difficult and even impossible to correct.
But I believe and hope that the fact you've recognized that your behavior is abnormal means that you're no longer egosyntonic and that in itself is a first step to possible healing. So you should try to see a highly trained clinical psychologist. But seriously, You need Jesus.
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by OvaSabi1(f): 6:37pm On May 15, 2020
Nooil:
Op, I can only believe all you've written if you've killed people or you've displayed violent behavior towards people, which resulted in deep injuries. If not, you are just trying to feel yourself.

Lol! God bless you.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by Monfeels: 6:37pm On May 15, 2020
Angelfrost:
Another E.L. James' Christian Grey character (You should read all her books on Christian Grey, starting with Fifty Shades of Grey, if you haven't)...

You probably have an unhealthy domineering personality bordering slightly on the psychotic... You should take serious steps in addressing this, before you truly hurt someone or yourself.

I'm not psychotic.
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by Hypocrit: 6:38pm On May 15, 2020
Zoie:

C'mon shut the fvck up. You're just ranting rubbish. If you're not a professional, don't argue with a professional. Now, fvck off.
You Mumu sha. Chai...
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by MOnkeyBabe(f): 6:39pm On May 15, 2020
BusterG:
It a disorder you have bro.

Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) is a personality disorder characterized by a long-term pattern of exaggerated feelings of self-importance, an excessive need for admiration, and a lack of empathy toward other people.

Just like Judas, some people are destined to be destroyed by their own self sooner or later. You are one of such.

Don’t stress yourself looking for advice.

It’s your destiny.
Please BRother, don't throw away baby with BAthwateR. He will ChanGe . I will PRay for him

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Flare Up When Asked These Two Questions? / How Can One Identify A Pretending Partner??? / American Man Lands In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride Whom He Has Never Met. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.