Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,583 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses (73403 Views)

I'm About To Break Up With My Girlfriend Because Of This / I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend / My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by shigoawesu(m): 4:38pm On May 13, 2020
Davash222:
You did well.

Try and get yourself a foreign girlfriend when you're ready to hook up again. Stay away from Nigerian girls.

Not all Nigerians girls though, we still have few responsible ones

3 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Ifeanyimike123: 4:39pm On May 13, 2020
Welcome to the real world the matrix no longer has you

3 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Starberg(m): 4:39pm On May 13, 2020
jcflex:

congratulations for taking the right decision.
Decision making is one skill lacking in this generation.

i have a question for you, and i hope you answer truthfully or ponder on it when you alone.
In future when you get married with kids and the was Economy downturn just like we witnessing now, will you send your wife and kids away for you to cutdown cost.

i don't know what happens to Communication and negotiation in your relationship, that you cant sit her down and explain tinz to each other, i want to believe she is not blind neither is she deaf that she will not reason with you base on what is currently going on around the world.

Dnt be carried away with those showering you encomium here on NL, breaking up with her should be your last option, if she refuse to see things from your own point of view.

Better still you can simply tells us, you are tired of her pussy and wish to get new one, so you leverage on the economy downturn as an excuse for your action.

That's is when you have a reasonable girlfriend. I have seen a girl, that said the duty of a man is to take up all the responsibility of a lady and the lady will reciprocate with attention. So awkward...

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by IghravweIG(m): 4:40pm On May 13, 2020
Localemperor:
You made the right decision Bro...
This is the best decision you have made.
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by ToyinDipo(m): 4:40pm On May 13, 2020
lekki1444:
I NEED TO USE THE CAPS BECAUSE SOME OF YOU NEGROS NEED TO HEAR THIS MESSAGE. THIS IS 2020 NOT 1970. EVERYTHING IN TODAYS WORLD COSTS MONEY. ITS A COMMERCIAL ERA. CREAM - CASH RULES EVERYTHING AROUND ME. NOBODY HAS TIME TO BE WASTING TIME LOVING YOU. FOR WHAT ? ARE YALL NOT SEEING THE AGE WE ARE LIVING IN ? THERE IS NO LOVE OUT HERE. HUMAN INTERACTION IS COMMERCE
Bro please remove the caps lock now, it can make a post sensible, try it.

3 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Unrated900(m): 4:40pm On May 13, 2020
Lol

When you are knacking her

You didn’t comes here to tell us how sweet it is

Now you have been paying for the levels

You are here complaining

The girl won’t loose cos she has you and has another man

Wise up next time.

Mugu fall guy woman chop.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by arthorjnr(m): 4:40pm On May 13, 2020
lekki1444:
SEE THATS THE PROBLEM, YOU THINK A WOMAN DESERVES TO WASTE HER TIME WITH YOU. AND KNOWING HOW UNGRATEFUL YOU NEGROS ARE IF SHE WASTES HER TIME WITH YOU, YOU WILL TURN AROUND AND DUMP HER. YOU KNOW HOW MANY WOMEN HAVE WASTED THEIR LIVES TRYING TO LOVE ALL YOU UNGRATEFUL NEGROS ONLY FOR YOU TO DUMP HER AND MOVE ON TO THE NEXT ? LISTEN HERE BUDDY NOBODY HAS TIME TO BE PLAYING GAMES WITH YOU IN THIS DIGITAL ERA THIS IS A DIGITAL AGE NOT AN ANALOG AGE AND YOU ARE STILL USING AN ANALOG PROGRAM. THERE IS NO LOVE OUT THERE. HUMAN INTERACTIONS IS COMPROMISE AND HYPERGAMY THATS WHAT IT IS. THIS IS 2020 NOT 1970. EITHER YOU PAY FOR HER TIME OR YOU GET TO STEPPING, BUT LIKE I SAID IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE FORTUNATE MEN WHO MEETS A WOMAN WHO JUST LOVES YOU UNCONDITIONALLY AND DOESNT WANT ANYTHING FROM YOU ? MARRY THAT WOMAN !!!!!

I really want to have a go at you but the more I read your comment, the clearer I see your point.

Though there's a bias towards the female folk because you make it sound like the male folk is the only gender in need of companionship.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Christybae(m): 4:42pm On May 13, 2020
grin grin...my guy, you have done well
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by DaddyGngeess(m): 4:42pm On May 13, 2020
Broke ass guys appluiding you....
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by tbaby4u(f): 4:43pm On May 13, 2020
Starberg:

Nairalanders here comes the gold digger you have been expecting. I can't just stop laughing. So another man's daughter should be someone's responsibility? You are lost. Didn't you hear yourself? How can you compare a married man to single? At any moment, the girl can zoom off, but in marriage it's for life if you don't invite the devil.

Gold digger? I laugh......
My brother, I can feed u all tru your life time. I gat d money. It runs in my family.
All I'm just saying is dat I hate seeing hungry guys lamenting over peanuts they spend on their girlfriend n be forming as if it's a big deal. Pls, go get a life biko
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by sisisioge: 4:43pm On May 13, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Boyfriend!
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Unrated900(m): 4:44pm On May 13, 2020
Starberg:

That's is when you have a reasonable girlfriend. I have seen a girl, that said the duty of a man is to take up all the responsibility of a lady and the lady will reciprocate with attention. So awkward...

Broke girls too much out there.

Jobless girls

Their pussy is their asset

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Nyamve1: 4:45pm On May 13, 2020
vickydevoka:
I think most marriages fail today because most men a living fake live jst to impress de gal in de beginning, especially in Abuja. Thats y u see high rate of divorce over dere
Do u knw why? These girls in question dont knw what they want. I dated a girl like dat, i was so sincere to her, so loving and caring to this gal, she was seeing one fake guy, one sunday oct 21, 2018 prisely, after service told me that i should give her tp she want to see her sis, that was how she went and slept with this fake guy. Chai, i saw it in a dream when she comes back i confronted with anger, i said because u did this, the only thing that will attract men to u is sex, and immediatly they sleep with u they'll dump u. That girl now her condition is terrible.

6 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by lekki1444: 4:45pm On May 13, 2020
EDIT
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by vickydevoka(m): 4:46pm On May 13, 2020
laluski:

you must be very stupid for this statement....so if this was your brother who feeds and clotrhes your sorry ass, and he starts denying you all these cos of one girl till he goes bankrupt, this is what will come out of your mouth abi.anuofia
Dats too hash man. It may hurt you buh just take it lightly
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by lekki1444: 4:46pm On May 13, 2020
ToyinDipo:

Bro please remove the caps lock now, it can make a post sensible, try it.
RELAX YOURSELF BRO IF YOU HAVE NO REBUTTAL LOL
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Unrated900(m): 4:47pm On May 13, 2020
KingMicky3286:

I am scared , because she never disturbed me, even when i tried to make her angry, she will not get angry. She never asked me for anything. I wonder ooo . She is very intelligent with several scholarships and foreign trips advantages, She knows computer more than me.

She doesn't feel entitlement of what i should do for her.... She is not materialistic,,

My Monthly salary, she doesn't care as both of us have work.

Sometimes, I still wonder why .....

She doesn’t get angry because she knows you are her ATM machine that dispense daily without failure

If na you,you go get angry niiiiii
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Aarenaija: 4:47pm On May 13, 2020
Localemperor:
Its is no longer news that I have been declared insolvent. After all effort to maintain my liquidity level to no avail I decide to let her go.

Just as organization retrenched worker during periods of economic downturn in order to cut cost of operations, I sent her a massage expressing my regret and reasons.

I feed her
I pay money for hair dressing
I buy clothes
I take her out every weekend
I buy shoes
I do everything thinkable

She works and earns but I still wonder why she would want me to do everything for her. I compiled my income statement and statement of financial position for the first quarter and found out that expenditures have exceeded income and debt is on the rise.

So I wholeheartedly declared my self insolvent yesterday and decided to cut cost in order to protect my goodwill.

This guy na one man gangster..........kilode grin grin grin
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by ToyinDipo(m): 4:50pm On May 13, 2020
lekki1444:
RELAX YOURSELF BRO IF YOU HAVE NO REBUTTAL LOL
You are typing in caps lock, and then telling me to relax, what an irony bro
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by veykey: 4:52pm On May 13, 2020
womenareapes:
I will like to adopt you as my son!

you did a very good job by breaking up with that stupid bitch of a Nigeria lady!

you see! I will advise you as my son to look for foreign woman. forgetting Nigeria ladies is a good headstart for you with lots of added benefits and bonuses for you if you stop dating those stupid black bitches.

you see! Nigeria women are all mentally retarde.d with entitlement MENTALITY syndrome. all they ever do is to wake-up, shiit, mess, do there stupid makeup on there ugly looking faces, wear there second hand clothes and walks outside looking for who to dump there poverty on.

Nigeria women are not productive, they only make a living by sucking diiiick. that's why our Yahoo boys keep using them for money ritual.

you can see many of them here on this platform begging for 1k naira. there Monika usually start with I, X, C, M, D. these are the top useless women in nairaland.

hypothetically speaking, ants are more or highly intelligent and intellectual than Nigeria women undecided

my son! pls date a foreign woman next and I bet you won't regret it.

All of you hyping, dreaming, wishing, and so into foreign women thinking they're better off, I laugh in Spanish. The best thing is finding someone good irrespective of nationality.

Edit: Sorry I didn't see your moniker before quoting you.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by arthorjnr(m): 4:52pm On May 13, 2020
lekki1444:
FEMALES NEED COMPANIONSHIP TOO BUT IN A MALE DOMINATED SOCIETY THEY DONT HAVE THE POWER TO MAKE THEIR OWN MONEY FOR THE MOST PART. THEY ARE CALLED THE WEAKER SEX FOR A REASON AND SO THE ONLY WAY FOR THEM TO GET SOME MONEY IS FOR HER TO RENT HERSELF OUT TO MEN. THATS ALL THIS PUSSY GAME IS ? IS RENTING OUT THE PUSSY. YOU DONT OWN IT. SHE IS RENTING IT OUT TO YOU FOR THE TIME YOU ARE WITH HER AND YOU HAVE TO PAY HER SOMETHING FOR HER TIME. THE PUSSY IS HER BARGAINING CHIP SHE DOESNT HAVE THE LUXURY OF OFFERING YOU COMPANIONSHIP UNLESS SHE COMES FROM A RICH HOME

OP didn't see it that way.

Then again, the girl did not force him to spend. Its a cold world out there. Wish OP luck tho.
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by vickydevoka(m): 4:53pm On May 13, 2020
oglalasioux:
There are two categories of human beings; the average looking and the ones with aristocratic looks. If you have the aristocratic looks you are lucky if you are rich. If you are not rich you are in serious trouble.

People see you as royalty, rich and comfortable. Nobody will ever believe you are broke. People you know are free in giving suddenly become stingy with you. Girls that have the mind to take care of themselves and buy gifts for their boyfriends turn stingy with you. It's very frustrating.

Op, if you fall into this category it's unfortunate that the next girl will still do same thing to you. You can only find love if you have money.
This is a layman thinking. Buh deep thinking it's not lyk dat. Two fyn people marry today tomorrow Dem go divorce, wat could be the cause?
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Nitah1: 4:54pm On May 13, 2020
Martinez39s:
You seriously need to read these

Women see men as disposable utilities. A disposable utility serves and is never served. A disposable utility is only associated with for its usefulness. Once a disposable utility can no longer serve, it is discarded and no longer welcomed regardless of how much it has done in the past.
One useless lady by name confusewoman think otherwise.
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by lekki1444: 4:58pm On May 13, 2020
EDIT

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Drizzy5001(m): 4:58pm On May 13, 2020
MuduOfRice11:

But pocohantas a Nigerian girl gave your poverty ridden ass 5k. angry angry
Bursted grin grin grin

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by adeowo84(m): 4:58pm On May 13, 2020
murphyibiam15:

grin grin grin grin are you sure is not a guy? Did you speak with her?
Well, u might be right o, cos anytime I want to call she will say she was busy...me self naa street boy naa...lol

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by KingMicky3286: 5:01pm On May 13, 2020
She doesn't ask me for anything, She never asked me for money rather she wants to make sure that i am okay.

Unrated900:

She doesn’t get angry because she knows you are her ATM machine that dispense daily without failure

If na you,you go get angry niiiiii

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by vickydevoka(m): 5:04pm On May 13, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:
when we tell Dem not to spend on a bish, they will say it's their responsibility, they need to show they are capable, sebi Mr capable don tire now...smh....by breaking up you've just wasted money you would have used to start a coke business on an idiot gf.
Every man must fall for dis in one way or another. Life is a lesson. We learn everyday.
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Happyguy201: 5:05pm On May 13, 2020
tbaby4u:

U should be ashamed of yourself saying u starting enjoying free pussy. Shameless man. A real man will love his woman unconditionally n freely n she too will give in her best freely. That's love not business. Foolish u

Na them the useless hoes we are talking about

3 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by filey: 5:06pm On May 13, 2020
You are a funny guy. But federal government ask employer not to lay off their staff during this pandemic.
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Lanre6: 5:08pm On May 13, 2020
Teeboy15:

Well I didn't. Although I had all the opportunity but didn't have the time. No way I'll compromise my daily bread cos of pvssy. Also, her attitude was a big turn off for me, to the extent of almost avoiding her. Imagine someone I had not nacked putting so much responsibility on my neck. Did I also mention she started lamenting about incomplete house rent to my ear? Would even call to tell me nepa came to disconnect her light cos she hasn't paid bill. Guy with all these things we had barely known each other two weeks. I never nack I don incur, what if I come begin nack steady and the thing come get plenty honey inside, that means she go include me for her papa building committee for village.
Any experienced person in the game can easily sight a leech and pull away. Like I said previously, sometimes the juice is not always worth the squeeze
She still calls me though
wereh grin
Teeboy15:

Well I didn't. Although I had all the opportunity but didn't have the time. No way I'll compromise my daily bread cos of pvssy. Also, her attitude was a big turn off for me, to the extent of almost avoiding her. Imagine someone I had not nacked putting so much responsibility on my neck. Did I also mention she started lamenting about incomplete house rent to my ear? Would even call to tell me nepa came to disconnect her light cos she hasn't paid bill. Guy with all these things we had barely known each other two weeks. I never nack I don incur, what if I come begin nack steady and the thing come get plenty honey inside, that means she go include me for her papa building committee for village.
Any experienced person in the game can easily sight a leech and pull away. Like I said previously, sometimes the juice is not always worth the squeeze
She still calls me though
wereh
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by vickydevoka(m): 5:09pm On May 13, 2020
pansophist:

Finally a simp has rescued himself, kudos grin

My barber sef broke up with his naija babe three weeks ago, and is currently dating a German/Egyptian chick, the babe fine finish scatter. Surprisingly, she love this guy to the core (he is her hairdresser) even after my guy was still drunk under the illusion of not wanting to date outside his race, and not taking her serious for eight months. It was after the naija babe called police for him because of a tiny argument, that broke the camels back, and he jilted her immediately.

I cant for the life of me understand men that put their gf under monthly expense, like seriously, you de mad ? Where does this impression comes from? I'll rather be called a greedy slowpoke than a mugu/maga. My money, my choice. The only woman worthy of your money should be your mother, wife and your sisters, not girlfriends. Of course I'm not discounting the periodical little expenses thats not killing to the pocket, but not big bills.

Also, dont prove Your love by being a big spender, but prove your love by being a valuable man. Davido will easily pick up a chick even if he didn't spend on her a month, because his value speaks for himself, not the money he spends. Women know this, and the average man will never understand the mathematics and calculations that goes in a womans head when you ask her out. Infact the female are biologically equipped with the instinct to determine with precise accuracy if you're a quality man, and that determine if they will unleash their parasitic tendency on you, at least that the only value that man can offer. The more quality of a dude you are, the less spending you have to make. Just as the more stronger and big muscles you have, the less likely you'll go into fight because people are shit scared of you.

Also, when you put up with a woman's leech, deep down, she will see you as low, because she knows that your money is your only route to women, which you dont even have anyway, hence your complains. Baba leave women and go and be a stronger and better man, and na them go de rush you. cool
All men should reason lyk dis, in Jesus name.
Since I bought my car I stopped spending on my street gals. Calculation full my Head. Some of Dem de buy me fuel make I take them some where.# it's better to be called stringy than a mugu or maga

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (22) (Reply)

Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding / "The Only Thing You Didn't Borrow Is Your Beard" - Lady Drags Man / Girlfriend Of Man Killed During EndSARS Says His ‘Ghost’ Gave Her His Password

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.