Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses (73277 Views)

I'm About To Break Up With My Girlfriend Because Of This / I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend / My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by babakingsto(m): 6:16pm On May 13, 2020
Guy ur joking, u spent 60k to buy what? Phone she will use to call other side guys? U fall hand pass. And ur village spirit no let u see say u Don Bleep up o.
Chai, men borrow wisdom. How much fone u buy for ur mum?

quoteor=Goddys post=89461453]I don't spend a dime on my gf unless I want to buy her a gift willingly. Last Xmas I bought a phone of 60k for her and haven't spent a dime on her from then till now.

She must have her own thing. How can men be paying bills of a woman in the name of relationship, not even marriage?

mtschewww

[/quote]

3 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by nautybride: 6:17pm On May 13, 2020
Goddys:

It's one of these prophetic ministries. I made some money after a prayer there which I can no longer account, and immediately they noticed things were improving for me, they started demanding money to do this or that in the church.

I had to practically shun all of them and blacklisted their numbers last two months.

Anything that will make me spend unnecessarily now, I will cut it off. My gf knows I can break up with her if she bugs me financially. I'm not her papa. If I decide on my own, I spend on her but I'm not sure I will spend a dime till things improve again

They demanded or you felt you needed to work for God because your prayers were answered?
Did they hold a gun to your head? People should learn to do church projects that you feel you can afford without regrets. See this believer.
BTW, I hope you will be rewarded.
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by mechanics(m): 6:17pm On May 13, 2020
Funny you, you showed her you have the money.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by pansophist(m): 6:18pm On May 13, 2020
nobone:
You must be a banker or an accountant.
As an RM, I can confidently tell you that it is easier to maintain an existing customer, than acquiring a new one except you want to close business completely!
Call that babe back!!!

Paying customers are the reason why companies are in business, not parasitic customers. What you're saying is like telling him to pick an agbero from the street and start paying for his living expenses. 0% benefit, 100% loss. Not the same thing.

With this your logic, I doubt you're an RM as claimed.

11 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Mypeople2(m): 6:18pm On May 13, 2020
habsydiamond:
there are many like her out there.. they are very selfish. i pity those who will endup marrying them . i could remember, during my nysc days, there was this lady that lived a couple's life with a male corper. the guy carried all the burden with his allowee. for food stuff and all. if the babe want to buy maggi and salt she would still go to the guy. she will never touch her own allowee oo. sefishness is a disease. treat it while u can
Guy dem many for NYSC.Two corps members were dating then .The guy buys everything for the babe and the babe wears the guys things like his boxers,( not her size o but she was still wearing it ) , slippers etc .I even asked whose pen she was holding and she said it is the guy's own.When the guy travelled for months, the way the guy left the house that was the way it was when he came back .She didn't add anything.
Immediately you tell them" I love you" , it is as if they just lost their parents and you are now the father

11 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by echelonfashion(m): 6:23pm On May 13, 2020
Never let your girlfriend go provided her character is good. What is money?

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by liveyourlife007(m): 6:23pm On May 13, 2020
Localemperor:
Its is no longer news that I have been declared insolvent. After all effort to maintain my liquidity level to no avail I decide to let her go.

Just as organization retrenched worker during periods of economic downturn in order to cut cost of operations, I sent her a massage expressing my regret and reasons.

I feed her
I pay money for hair dressing
I buy clothes
I take her out every weekend
I buy shoes
I do everything thinkable

She works and earns but I still wonder why she would want me to do everything for her. I compiled my income statement and statement of financial position for the first quarter and found out that expenditures have exceeded income and debt is on the rise.

So I wholeheartedly declared my self insolvent yesterday and decided to cut cost in order to protect my goodwill.
In other words, your girlfriend was a liability. sorry, Ex gf.
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Eduude(m): 6:24pm On May 13, 2020
Next time you need a girl friend, get yourself someone who can at least foot her own bills.

Not necessary dependent
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by justli: 6:25pm On May 13, 2020
Without seeing your balance sheet, I can already tell your current and fixed ratios are in complete mess. No investor would want to put in money in your organization.

But good thing you have drastically cut down on liability while concentrating on building up asset. Your future is bright. Lookout for credible investors next time and not dream killers

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Mypeople2(m): 6:25pm On May 13, 2020
babakingsto:
Guy ur joking, u spent 60k to buy what? Phone she will use to call other side guys? U fall hand pass. And ur village spirit no let u see say u Don Bleep up o.
Chai, men borrow wisdom. How much fone u buy for ur mum?

quoteor=Goddys post=89461453]I don't spend a dime on my gf unless I want to buy her a gift willingly. Last Xmas I bought a phone of 60k for her and haven't spent a dime on her from then till now.

She must have her own thing. How can men be paying bills of a woman in the name of relationship, not even marriage?

mtschewww

I am sure the guy's mum is still using Nokia touch light phone of 4k .If we are caring for our mums the way we care for babes, by now many of us would have been contending with Otedola and Dangote

4 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by angelfallz(m): 6:27pm On May 13, 2020
OgeFather:

No true bro !!!
I disagree with you 100%

No problem bro.
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by angelfallz(m): 6:28pm On May 13, 2020
DexterousOne:

Women using men is everywhere

But to varying degrees

Very few places have women who exploit men in wholesale like the way women in Nigeria do.

An American lady for example is more likely to come down to Nigeria and sponsor a green card for a man

A Nigerian lady in that position 8/10 Will NEVER

I have tasted both sides
The difference is clear

This is not to bash our ladies tho
But it is what it is

Talk to most ladies here in Naija
Two weeks into the talk
She is plotting one scheme on how to collect money from u.

That's it

Lol. bro calm down, the 8/10 haba. how did you arrive at that?
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Bakare19: 6:31pm On May 13, 2020
Teeboy15:
shocked
Guy na MAN you be walahi.

Na so one babe wey I meet online open office for my head because of big hips.

Just 3 days after meeting babe don bill me 20k all in the name of shop rent.

I solve that one.

Another 4 days after, na 10k for cement abi tiles to floor shop. I solve am.

Not a talk of subscription, peppersoup, beer (she dey shayo), suya and all these small small funds consuming monies in between the one week wey we don meet. No be like say I no fit afford those things without sweat but she just make am glaring say na office I be.

Once I see her call I know say na billing. And I was never wrong.

Omo na so I blank am after I begin see sign of new billing wey she wan nack me. She come begin send message dey ask wetin she do wey I dey ignore her bla bla bla. Dey beg make i tell am why I change towards her.

Truth is some girls are senseless. They look like they have class but are just hungry leeches beneath those pretty clothes.

They loose the big picture trying to paint a faded image.

As a man don't get carried away by that big nyansh or big breast or pretty face you're salivating over by spending the little you have. No time is bad time for you to pull away, no matter how much you've 'invested', otherwise your loses will be too much to count when it's late.

The juice is not always worth the squeeze.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by toprealman: 6:31pm On May 13, 2020
Goddys:

don't try that. It can never be right again. You already set the standard. She can't see you as fit boyfriend if you lock up.

If she was wise and good, she wouldn't allow you spend on her like that when she is equally earning.

Be firm in your resolve.

My own worst mistake last year was spending close to 150k in one church. We are all fools at a point
150k in a church.....I don't understand ooo
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Brunicekid(m): 6:32pm On May 13, 2020
SageMK:
You made that decision to spend on her in the first place. She didn't point a gun to your head.

I applaud you for coming back to your senses.

In fact, i second you in applauding him.
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by angelfallz(m): 6:32pm On May 13, 2020
womenareapes:
I kind of like you!

but beware of Nigeria women

Thanks.
i would beware of all women though
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by angelfallz(m): 6:34pm On May 13, 2020
OgeFather:

No true bro !!!
I disagree with you 100%

Do you know emmanuel eboue? He played for Arsenal football club in England. Read what his foreign wife did to him below
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/12/emmanuel-eboue-loses-life-savings-properties-wife-following-bitter-divorce/
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Joshforeal: 6:35pm On May 13, 2020
angelfallz:

What are you even saying? Have you even gone to Quora to verify what I said about American Women mostly white women using their men, white men as meal tickets?
It's like you just want to believe that it is only Nigerian women that have that sort of behaviour. You're the one that's naive.

https://www.opencourt-basketball.com/the-crazy-story-of-stephen-jackson-literally-leaving-his-fiance-at-the-altar-because-she-didnt-sign-prenup/
The guy try self. I dey mad. No ring self until you sign the prenup ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Rolexjerry(m): 6:39pm On May 13, 2020
She for don drain u oooo but u sharp past her.
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Osobi32(m): 6:39pm On May 13, 2020
Latashia:
I just hate guys like this.

Don't start what you cant complete.
spotted...... They have arrived grin
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by justli: 6:42pm On May 13, 2020
cronsberg:
See this guy o. You don't spend a dime on ur gf, yet you bought her a phone of 60k? wow you t really smart. That money could have gone a long way in a poor person's hand, and God would have blessed you for it. I still don't understand why men spend money on women. I mean WHY? not wife o, but gf or partners. why do you spend even a single Kobo on them?

Your own serious o. Guys must spend on their women as long as it is done with peace of mind, no compulsion.

Why should a guy spend on a guy? He has hands and can work. Quite clearly you can help a guy in need but not spend on a guy.

Spend within your means. It makes you happy and her as well. Buying a girl a wrist watch, surprise cloths, and what have you, adds thrill to the relationship.

And if it's your woman, someone you care about , that adds value to your life, it makes her complete that you remember to buy her things every once in a while.
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by toprealman: 6:43pm On May 13, 2020
Unrated900:

She doesn’t get angry because she knows you are her ATM machine that dispense daily without failure

If na you,you go get angry niiiiii

You didn't read his comment well.....if you claim you did, comprehension is lacking.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Joshforeal: 6:46pm On May 13, 2020
Teeboy15:

Well I didn't. Although I had all the opportunity but didn't have the time. No way I'll compromise my daily bread cos of pvssy. Also, her attitude was a big turn off for me, to the extent of almost avoiding her. Imagine someone I had not nacked putting so much responsibility on my neck. Did I also mention she started lamenting about incomplete house rent to my ear? Would even call to tell me nepa came to disconnect her light cos she hasn't paid bill. Guy with all these things we had barely known each other two weeks. I never nack I don incur, what if I come begin nack steady and the thing come get plenty honey inside, that means she go include me for her papa building committee for village.
Any experienced person in the game can easily sight a leech and pull away. Like I said previously, sometimes the juice is not always worth the squeeze
She still calls me though
Na man u be. May God give most niggas this wisdom.
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Ezilady(f): 6:49pm On May 13, 2020
justli:

Your own serious o. Guys must spend on their women as long as it is done with peace of mind, no compulsion.

Why should a guy spend on a guy? He has hands and can work. Quite clearly you can help a guy in need but not spend on a guy.

Spend within your means. It makes you happy and her as well. Buying a girl a wrist watch, surprise cloths, and what have you, adds thrill to the relationship.

And if it's your woman, someone you care about , that adds value to your life, it makes her complete that you remember to buy her things every once in a while.

Pls leave dat guy alone...its obvious he is broke.
One who doesn't knw dat doing tins once a while,spices up d relationship and not dat anyone is entitled to it

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by abbatoir(m): 6:49pm On May 13, 2020
Teeboy15:

grin grin grin
This guy you funny sha. Person wey still dey call me from time to time dey beg make we meet since Nov last year wey I give am space. She probably don realize the real reason why I withdraw. The pvssy is mine anytime anyday I want, if I want.
About bragging with her friends, no be small pikin she be na. Girl of 34. By d way sef how much she chop sef? Anything wey I give her na wetin I fit comfortably do away with. A woman can only brag about 'chopping' a man when he's struggling to take care of her needs rather than himself or family.

About learning lesson, I don learn am since, before meeting her sef, reason why e no hard me to look beyond that tempting body and move my tent to another location.
Any man wey say him too smart for women never meet women. No winner or looser for pvssy game

I appreciate your honesty..Nigga
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Offpoint: 6:50pm On May 13, 2020
Localemperor:
Its is no longer news that I have been declared insolvent. After all effort to maintain my liquidity level to no avail I decide to let her go.

Just as organization retrenched worker during periods of economic downturn in order to cut cost of operations, I sent her a massage expressing my regret and reasons.

I feed her
I pay money for hair dressing
I buy clothes
I take her out every weekend
I buy shoes
I do everything thinkable

She works and earns but I still wonder why she would want me to do everything for her. I compiled my income statement and statement of financial position for the first quarter and found out that expenditures have exceeded income and debt is on the rise.

So I wholeheartedly declared my self insolvent yesterday and decided to cut cost in order to protect my goodwill.
What brand of beer do you drink? I want to make a trailer filled to the brim order for you.
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by paix(m): 6:53pm On May 13, 2020
Nigerian girls are LIABILITY grade one.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by tbaby4u(f): 6:54pm On May 13, 2020
Starberg:

If you can feed me why not make it real and put me in shame and I will snap the alert and display here... I just love some people, they can make mouth even if they stay in hut

Imagine, he is already stylishly begging me for money. Get off my back pls. Go hustle for your own money. I'm not your Atm � machine. Yuk! I dislike leeches like u. Go n hustle n be a real man bro
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Netcry0(m): 7:02pm On May 13, 2020
There's something we guys failed to understand. If your gf demand 2k giv any 1 in ur family 1k , if your gal demand 10k give any of ur family 9k . In a relationship never be blind to spend only on ur gal also remember to spend for ur family bcuz dey are d only 1 dat gat ur back 90% of d time . all gals do demand .just like someone mentioned here don't always pamper ur lady also show her action let her know it's not always about her needs you also have needs that you need to fulfill

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Ishiewo: 7:05pm On May 13, 2020
chaloskyx:
so you mean to tell me this business partnership you were running only one party was benefiting from the monthly dividend payouts while the other was pouring all his resources to keep the company afloat. well sorry to burst your bubble you see just like so many partnerships which dissolve due to a declaration of financial insolvency or bankruptcy by a party all the other needs to do is look for a potential buyer or investor who would replace you and takeover where you left off. in other wards you were played and forced out of the partnership there is only one winner bro your BABE shes the real MVP
my Economics brother!!!
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by ifyanunw: 7:08pm On May 13, 2020
finally you have out smart spirit of wasteful spending
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by sisikemi23: 7:08pm On May 13, 2020
Guys are always complaining about broke girlfriends but an average Nigerian man will start feeling insecure when you start bringing out money from your pockets, the same ones complaining feel threatened when you do the spending.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (22) (Reply)

Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! / How Can A Guy Compliment A Girl's Boobs Without Sounding Like A Pervert? / Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.