Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses (73345 Views)

I'm About To Break Up With My Girlfriend Because Of This / I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend / My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by KingMicky3286: 4:08pm On May 13, 2020
Goddys:

This is how my present girlfriend is but I will watch her closely for more 2 years.

Foreign girls don't have the entitlement mentality. If you love her, go ahead but still scrutinize her

I am scared , because she never disturbed me, even when i tried to make her angry, she will not get angry. She never asked me for anything. I wonder ooo . She is very intelligent with several scholarships and foreign trips advantages, She knows computer more than me.

She doesn't feel entitlement of what i should do for her.... She is not materialistic,,

My Monthly salary, she doesn't care as both of us have work.

Sometimes, I still wonder why .....

4 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by kontra: 4:08pm On May 13, 2020
It's a lay off season grin grin
Localemperor:
Its is no longer news that I have been declared insolvent. After all effort to maintain my liquidity level to no avail I decide to let her go.

Just as organization retrenched worker during periods of economic downturn in order to cut cost of operations, I sent her a massage expressing my regret and reasons.

I feed her
I pay money for hair dressing
I buy clothes
I take her out every weekend
I buy shoes
I do everything thinkable

She works and earns but I still wonder why she would want me to do everything for her. I compiled my income statement and statement of financial position for the first quarter and found out that expenditures have exceeded income and debt is on the rise.

So I wholeheartedly declared my self insolvent yesterday and decided to cut cost in order to protect my goodwill.
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Goddys(m): 4:08pm On May 13, 2020
lekki1444:
TOO MANY CHEAP BROKE MEN IN THIS THREAD. YOU SHOULD LOOK AT A WOMAN LIKE A CAR, IF YOU ARE BROKE YOU SHOULDNT OWN A CAR BECAUSE CAR EXPENSES ARE CRAZY. YOU SERVICE IT AND BUY GAS AND THINGS MAY BREAK DOWN. OWNING CARS IS FOR MEN OF MEANS. SO ALSO IS DATING WOMEN. YOU ARE PAYING FOR COMPANIONSHIP AND INTERACTION. IF YOU CANT AFFORD IT STAY AWAY FROM WOMEN. I NEVER UNDERSTAND WHY BROKE NIGGAS CHASE WOMEN. WHEN I AM BROKE THE LAST THING ON MY MIND IS WOMEN. NOW WHEN YOU GET A WOMAN JUST UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE RENTING THE PUSSY AND IT DOES NOT BELONG TO YOU. SO PAY YOUR RENT MOTHERSUCKER. IF YOU DONT PAY YOUR LANDLORD RENT WILL HE NOT EVICT YOU ? NOW IF YOU ARE FORTUNATE ENOUGH TO MEET A WOMAN WHO EQUALLY ENJOYS SPENDING TIME WITH YOU WITHOUT WANTING TO GET PAID FOR IT ? MARRY THAT MOTHERSUCKER
I pity whoever put these ideas in your head. You have failed to show what a true man is. Keep paying a woman to date you. Low self-esteem is disturbing you.

You could have questioned your dad why he got married to your mom when he didn't own a jet

19 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by izubext007: 4:08pm On May 13, 2020
now u her talking.....girls have nothing to offer apart from pussy that u still have to spent money for milk or vegetable soup so u can regain strength.

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by womenareapes: 4:09pm On May 13, 2020
angelfallz:

No, you are the one the reeks of ignorance, mr reek.
don't you know that with technology you don't even have to leave your room to know what is happening in countries thousands of kilometres away? don't you know that with technology you can interact with people in different countries at the same time?
with technology you can interact with one retarde.d person on quora who represent 0.00000000000000000001% of the worlds population, and so make your conclusion undecided

if you haven't step out of Nigeria in your lifetime, I can't have this conversation with you.

Mr ignoramus who depend on people's comments on quora.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by larryking540: 4:09pm On May 13, 2020
tbaby4u:

Excuse me, I wasn't referring to sugar daddies but REAL RESPONSIBLE MARRIED MEN not boys like u looking for ladies to shoulder your responsibilities. Go n hustle bros n stop looking for free pussy. No more free things, not even in freetown

Wats free about the pussy, didn't you enjoy the dick too ,,,

5 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Samakus(m): 4:09pm On May 13, 2020
Latashia:
I just hate guys like this.

Don't start what you cant complete.

Guys like him? Mugus that regained their senses, are on the increase daily. I think you should be worried

9 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 13, 2020
Latashia:

.......who ur hatred help?.......congrats OP......u deserve one bottle of whatever brand ur like for liberating urself from a parasite

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by excel1960(f): 4:09pm On May 13, 2020
Bros you try wella..
Don't she have parents or she is not doing anything. . Thank God you gave urself brain oooh.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by womenareapes: 4:11pm On May 13, 2020
KingMicky3286:

Brother sorry, i have a girl with 3 years of relationship, she never asked me for money, i never buy anything for her, even pants. She is the one who is worried about me. She is not rich , just getting an average salary monthly.

She is a civil Enginner, but she likes to work as a social worker to help the poor via teaching and consultations.

She never bothered me for any provision. I tried to talk with one Nigerian lady, the first week, she demanded heaven on earth from me as if i am Dangote , Na so i take knelt down dey thank God for the one he gave me that doesn't give me a headache.

She never gets angry, Anything i eats she eats without minding the situation, She doesn't want me to lavish money also.

Should i marry her?

See her pics below.

you have my blessings! go ahead.

Nigeria women are very useless piece of shiit!

7 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by larryking540: 4:11pm On May 13, 2020
lekki1444:
TOO MANY CHEAP BROKE MEN IN THIS THREAD. YOU SHOULD LOOK AT A WOMAN LIKE A CAR, IF YOU ARE BROKE YOU SHOULDNT OWN A CAR BECAUSE CAR EXPENSES ARE CRAZY. YOU SERVICE IT AND BUY GAS AND THINGS MAY BREAK DOWN. OWNING CARS IS FOR MEN OF MEANS. SO ALSO IS DATING WOMEN. YOU ARE PAYING FOR COMPANIONSHIP AND INTERACTION. IF YOU CANT AFFORD IT STAY AWAY FROM WOMEN. I NEVER UNDERSTAND WHY BROKE NIGGAS CHASE WOMEN. WHEN I AM BROKE THE LAST THING ON MY MIND IS WOMEN. NOW WHEN YOU GET A WOMAN JUST UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE RENTING THE PUSSY AND IT DOES NOT BELONG TO YOU. SO PAY YOUR RENT MOTHERSUCKER. IF YOU DONT PAY YOUR LANDLORD RENT WILL HE NOT EVICT YOU ? NOW IF YOU ARE FORTUNATE ENOUGH TO MEET A WOMAN WHO EQUALLY ENJOYS SPENDING TIME WITH YOU WITHOUT WANTING TO GET PAID FOR IT ? MARRY THAT MOTHERSUCKER

THATS THE PROBLEM WITH BLACK MEN YOU ALWAYS WANT SOMETHING FOR NOTHING. ITS A NEGRO DISEASE

Na so you go last last still say lay your wife salary every night to do the do ,,,your foolishness is a dead one

3 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 13, 2020
Localemperor:
She's still begging me to give her another chance to make things right...
......to make things right or to finish u up?
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by tunary(m): 4:11pm On May 13, 2020
nwakibe:
I did same thing sometimes ago and she came back begging me not to break up with her. She promised to be paying her bills. That's how I started enjoying free pussy.
You have paid your bills already but once in a while give her money to buy soap to wash her pants and to maintain her private part

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by kiddkash(m): 4:11pm On May 13, 2020
SageMK:
You made that decision to spend on her in the first place. She didn't point a gun to your head.

I applaud you for coming back to your senses.

more like he got his balls re-attached

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Basalt(m): 4:12pm On May 13, 2020
Latashia:

birds of the same feather spotted

3 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by joepepsy(m): 4:12pm On May 13, 2020
Woman don pound him brain inside morta, just leave the simp.
Nairalandmonika:

Shut up jor, u are not even making sense

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Samakus(m): 4:12pm On May 13, 2020
Davash222:

Na man you be. Come and marry my girlfriend.

I swear. That guy na my kind of man.
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Goddys(m): 4:12pm On May 13, 2020
KingMicky3286:

I am scared , because she never disturbed me, even when i tried to make her angry, she will not get angry. She never asked me for anything. I wonder ooo . She is very intelligent with several scholarships and foreign trips advantages, She knows computer more than me.

She doesn't feel entitlement of what i should do for her.... She is not materialistic,,

My Monthly salary, she doesn't care as both of us have work.

Sometimes, I still wonder why .....

Some women hate drama. Avoid intentionally getting her angry. Any day she will decide it is over, you won't have a glimpse of it. She loves you. So do your part diligently

6 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by tbaby4u(f): 4:13pm On May 13, 2020
larryking540:

Wats free about the pussy, didn't you enjoy the dick too ,,,

Go n hustle bro n stop showing yourself online. Be a real man n stop complaining. Go n hustle, I repeat, go n hustle
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by NiceMen: 4:15pm On May 13, 2020
Latashia:

shut up BITCH!
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by lekki1444: 4:15pm On May 13, 2020
EDIT
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by GodPunishBiafra: 4:15pm On May 13, 2020
Latashia:

Shut up!

Typical girl that sees relationship as employment.

Is that what your brothers and uncles do?

3 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Mindlesskid: 4:16pm On May 13, 2020
[/quote]

Lol...typical account...you are doing well...
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by vickydevoka(m): 4:16pm On May 13, 2020
I actually did dat 2 years ago. Buh still I have her 50k last year.
In lyf u must spend on something. All u jst have to do is to find means to increase your savings
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by otizs: 4:16pm On May 13, 2020
Localemperor:
Its is no longer news that I have been declared insolvent. After all effort to maintain my liquidity level to no avail I decide to let her go.

Just as organization retrenched worker during periods of economic downturn in order to cut cost of operations, I sent her a massage expressing my regret and reasons.

I feed her
I buy clothes
I buy shoes

She works and earns but I still wonder why she would want me to do everything for her. I compiled my income statement and statement of financial position for the first quarter and found out that expenditures have exceeded income and debt is on the rise.

So I wholeheartedly declared my self insolvent yesterday and decided to cut cost in order to protect my goodwill.
You're very Stupid man. A man like you make ladies think once they are dating any man he should be responsible for their upkeep. You're taking her out every weekend, that's not bad but I know you spend alot each time you take her out and that's wrong. I takes my babe out every weekend too but we don't spend more than 3k. I don't buy shoes or clothes and all sort of rubbish you bought. I shows her love and she never request for anything. I give her when I have, she never ask bcuz that's how the relationship was started. Idiot!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by samworthyever: 4:16pm On May 13, 2020
Why build ur relationship on money in the first place.If you continue like this even when u get married you will have the same problem.
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by larryking540: 4:17pm On May 13, 2020
tbaby4u:

Go n hustle bro n stop showing yourself online. Be a real man n stop complaining. Go n hustle, I repeat, go n hustle

Who's complaining?
I don't me if u are a lady ,if you task is to sit at home every night and day expecting an already arrived man to come take you home as a bride keep deceiving yourself ,,,men are getting smart and wiser ,,,.if u refuse to open your leg like say na only the man say enjoy the sex ,soapy day ground ,

4 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Edusouls(m): 4:17pm On May 13, 2020
When he goes broke and can’t feed himself anymore then the girl dumps him for sure, that’s when it’s complete?, thank God men are realising that you girls are just an unworthy liability that is very harmful to a mans health.
Latashia:

4 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by shegun1406(m): 4:17pm On May 13, 2020
You have proven to be a prudent Accountant!
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by lekki1444: 4:18pm On May 13, 2020
larryking540:

Na so you go last last still say lay your wife salary every night to do the do ,,,your foolishness is a dead one
SPEAK ENGLISH OR REWRITE WHAT YOU WROTE BECAUSE I DONT UNDERSTAND YOUR WEIRD ILLEGIBLE POST

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by YungLasaint(m): 4:18pm On May 13, 2020
Davash222:
You did well.

Try and get yourself a foreign girlfriend when you're ready to hook up again. Stay away from Nigerian girls.
How can I hook up with one. Put me through abeg.
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 13, 2020
Localemperor:

I feed her
I buy clothes
I buy shoes

Kai my brother after reading your post i felt divine anointing, You are a divine inspiration, an eye opener , the indabosky, i am dumping my own babe immediately, i just calculated my own expenses and am shocked.

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply)

Bisi Alimi In Bed With Husband, Anthony Davis. Shares Photo / Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! / "The Only Thing You Didn't Borrow Is Your Beard" - Lady Drags Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.