Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses (73342 Views)

I'm About To Break Up With My Girlfriend Because Of This / I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend / My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by gibsonwales(m): 3:53pm On May 13, 2020
U don use ur blockoss (scrotum/epon) test cutlass medicine grin
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by emusmithyy(m): 3:53pm On May 13, 2020
Teeboy15:
shocked
Guy na MAN you be walahi.

Na so one babe wey I meet online open office for my head because of big hips.

Just 3 days after meeting babe don bill me 20k all in the name of shop rent.

I solve that one.

Another 4 days after, na 10k for cement abi tiles to floor shop. I solve am.

Not a talk of subscription, peppersoup, beer (she dey shayo), suya and all these small small funds consuming monies in between the one week wey we don meet. No be like say I no fit afford those things without sweat but she just make am glaring say na office I be.

Once I see her call I know say na billing. And I was never wrong.

Omo na so I blank am after I begin see sign of new billing wey she wan nack me. She come begin send message dey ask wetin she do wey I dey ignore her bla bla bla. Dey beg make i tell am why I change towards her.

Truth is some girls are senseless. They look like they have class but are just hungry leeches beneath those pretty clothes.

They loose the big picture trying to paint a faded image.

As a man don't get carried away by that big nyansh or big breast or pretty face you're salivating over by spending the little you have. No time is bad time for you to pull away, no matter how much you've 'invested', otherwise your loses will be too much to count when it's late.

The juice is not always worth the squeeze.

Wisdom wee not kee you!

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by 99thEnemy(m): 3:54pm On May 13, 2020
Latashia:
I just hate guys like this.
Don't start what you cant complete.

See one of them here

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by KingMicky3286: 3:54pm On May 13, 2020
Brother sorry, i have a girl with 3 years of relationship, she never asked me for money, i never buy anything for her, even pants. She is the one who is worried about me. She is not rich , just getting an average salary monthly.

She is a civil Enginner, but she likes to work as a social worker to help the poor via teaching and consultations.

She never bothered me for any provision. I tried to talk with one Nigerian lady, the first week, she demanded heaven on earth from me as if i am Dangote , Na so i take knelt down dey thank God for the one he gave me that doesn't give me a headache.

She never gets angry, Anything i eats she eats without minding the situation, She doesn't want me to lavish money also.

Should i marry her?

See her pics below.

Localemperor:
Its is no longer news that I have been declared insolvent. After all effort to maintain my liquidity level to no avail I decide to let her go.

Just as organization retrenched worker during periods of economic downturn in order to cut cost of operations, I sent her a massage expressing my regret and reasons.

I feed her
I pay money for hair dressing
I buy clothes
I take her out every weekend
I buy shoes
I do everything thinkable

She works and earns but I still wonder why she would want me to do everything for her. I compiled my income statement and statement of financial position for the first quarter and found out that expenditures have exceeded income and debt is on the rise.

So I wholeheartedly declared my self insolvent yesterday and decided to cut cost in order to protect my goodwill.

9 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Skepticus: 3:55pm On May 13, 2020
Localemperor:
Its is no longer news that I have been declared insolvent. After all effort to maintain my liquidity level to no avail I decide to let her go.

Just as organization retrenched worker during periods of economic downturn in order to cut cost of operations, I sent her a massage expressing my regret and reasons.

I feed her
I buy clothes
I buy shoes

She works and earns but I still wonder why she would want me to do everything for her. I compiled my income statement and statement of financial position for the first quarter and found out that expenditures have exceeded income and debt is on the rise.

So I wholeheartedly declared my self insolvent yesterday and decided to cut cost in order to protect my goodwill.

She was still going to drop your ass anyway as the funds isn't rolling in again. You beat her to it.

Now, go and learn not to be a vagîna worshipper anymore.

Better yourself as a man to be the best of your specie.

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by womenareapes: 3:55pm On May 13, 2020
angelfallz:

Foreign girls are more or less the same.
have you ever travel out of Nigeria in your life? undecided

shut up boy! you reek of ignorance

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by dingbang(m): 3:55pm On May 13, 2020
Powerful grin I love niggas like this
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Goddys(m): 3:56pm On May 13, 2020
FireKing:
Remember only GOD can bless you to his satisfaction and what you did for church is for GOD not the pastor because if pastor abuse church money na GOD go punish am in own way

God hates foolish spending. Be wise when spending on anything including things of God. Only experience will teach you these. Billionaires didn't make their wealth by being reckless with money

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by umuna(m): 3:56pm On May 13, 2020
Kenfil:
Good job! There's no way in hell a son of man should be catering 100% for a ladys' needs. Alu! Giving sometimes? yes. I would be too ashamed sef.

really? are you sure?
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by murphyibiam15(m): 3:56pm On May 13, 2020
adeowo84:
That's how I meta girl on Instagram last week monday, she will be the one to chat me early morning...my church mind kuku informed me where the thing dey go...fast forward to last week Friday(5 days o),got a massage that I should assist her with 5k, I block her straight up.
grin grin grin grin are you sure is not a guy? Did you speak with her?
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by larryking540: 3:56pm On May 13, 2020
Goddys:

We all learn from experience. Don't repeat that else you become less of a true definition of man.

I don't understand there are somethings I just can't do for a lady I am not married to , example is this I can assist you with money but pay everything for you... Never
I have a career I want to develop too ,my siblings have a career they want to improve but developing a lady who is not yet my wife full money to take an exam,is the last time I will ever do ,,,she kw get papa

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by dingbang(m): 3:56pm On May 13, 2020
Latashia:

who form you? Who you?

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Skepticus: 3:57pm On May 13, 2020
KingMicky3286:

Brother sorry, i have a girl with 3 years of relationship, she never asked me for money, i never buy anything for her, even pants. She is the one who is worried about me. She is not rich , just getting an average salary monthly.

She is a civil Enginner, but she likes to work as a social worker to help the poor via teaching and consultations.

She never bothered me for any provision. I tried to talk with one Nigerian lady, the first week, she demanded heaven on earth from me as if i am Dangote , Na so i take knelt down dey thank God for the one he gave me that doesn't give me a headache.

She never gets angry, Anything i eats she eats without minding the situation, She doesn't want me to lavish money also.

Should i marry her?

See her pics below.

Go ahead if you are truly compatible in all spheres and watch your back for the legal issues of marriages that may haunt you. I'm not a fan of marriage though.

4 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by larryking540: 3:58pm On May 13, 2020
Goddys:

God hates foolish spending. Be wise when spending on anything including things of God. Only experience will teach you these. Billionaires didn't make their wealth by being reckless with money

Exactly,I don't blame billionaires who are not married to their first wife or who are divorced ,,some women are just headache oo

3 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by FX(m): 3:58pm On May 13, 2020
Localemperor:
Thanks Bro, and the worst is that I don't think she has ever gotten me any gift, not that I can remember
You dont mean it. No gift at all.
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by jericco1(m): 3:58pm On May 13, 2020
You've been dating a leech
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by emusmithyy(m): 3:58pm On May 13, 2020
lammylam:

OK! Sorry oo but did you trying talking to her?? Have you ever sat her down and made her realise you are spending too much and that has to change??

It's just a question oo

No go use wife do girlfriend o!

Made her realise? She doesn't have a brain to realise?
Asking and asking. Is she a dummy?

That girl is a hoe

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by kasim155: 3:59pm On May 13, 2020
[quote author=Teeboy15 post=89488663]

Well I didn't. Although I had all the opportunity but didn't have the time. No way I'll compromise my daily bread cos of pvssy. Also, her attitude was a big turn off for me, to the extent of almost avoiding her. Imagine someone I had not nacked putting so much responsibility on my neck. Did I also mention she started lamenting about incomplete house rent to my ear? Would even call to tell me nepa came to disconnect her light cos she hasn't paid bill. Guy with all these things we had barely known each other two weeks. I never nack I don incur, what if I come begin nack steady and the thing come get plenty honey inside, that means she go include me for her papa building committee for village.
Any experienced person in the game can easily sight a leech and pull away. Like I said previously, sometimes the juice is not always worth the squeeze
She still calls me though

Hahahhahha
Bro, d babe dey see u like her ATM. She nor get joy at all.
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Goddys(m): 3:59pm On May 13, 2020
KingMicky3286:

Should i marry her?

See her pics below.

This is how my present girlfriend is but I will watch her closely for more 2 years.

Foreign girls don't have the entitlement mentality. If you love her, go ahead but still scrutinize her

6 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by murphyibiam15(m): 3:59pm On May 13, 2020
Derrinclay:
Well good luck ,you only mentioned what you do for her and not what she does for you especially in the night.some men eh,we also need the side of her story
She doesn't do anything special for him in the night aside the sex both of them enjoy..she donates her pvssy and he donates his prick and everyone becomes alright

4 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by back2sender: 4:00pm On May 13, 2020
Wise decision.
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Hoodbilonia: 4:01pm On May 13, 2020
Id self-service
Call up ma bich wen i wan fuc k
But me keeping up a relationahip

I dont do no left overs
Bich

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woOqRHDrSnE

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by angelfallz(m): 4:01pm On May 13, 2020
womenareapes:
have you ever travel out of Nigeria in your life? undecided

shut up boy! you reek of ignorance

No, you are the one that reeks of ignorance, mr reek.
don't you know that with technology you don't even have to leave your room to know what is happening in countries thousands of kilometres away? don't you know that with technology you can interact with people in different countries at the same time?

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by mcbliss: 4:02pm On May 13, 2020
tbaby4u:

And after her papa trains her in school with his hard earned money n she starts working n earning big, u will want to marry her but will still tag her parents as thieves for demanding for high bride price abi? Wake up man n stop being a lazy fool. A REAL man is known for d responsibilities he shoulders. His wife can support with d little she can not d other way round. RESPONSIBILITIES MAKES A REAL MAN n stop crying like lazy youths seen everywhere on social media. Go n hustle hard as man because if u can complain like this while single, what would happen when married when d real responsibilities show up, children's school fees, children's this n dat etc. Go ask real married men, n they will tell u what it means to be a man not just d dick u carry under. And that's why I respect married men because of d responsibilities they shoulder not lazy single guys looking for girls to carry their responsibilities n also Bleep for free. May God bless all responsible married men who truly loves their family n has been working hard to keep d family going. God bless my dad too

I know say na female u go be last last. Anyways here? Were u busy or outrightly lazy grin

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by murphyibiam15(m): 4:02pm On May 13, 2020
tbaby4u:

See frustration o���
Pls, go n hustle hard ok. When it's time, d right woman will contribute her own little quota but do not expect her to shoulder much because it's not her responsibility. She is not a man. She can only help u a little, she is not your mugu
She's a human being dear, whether man or woman everyone should be responsible biko..we all are humans

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by hardcore007: 4:02pm On May 13, 2020
Educated illiterate angry. Go and get your financial education right and come back. tongue
You have been given a second chance. kiss
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by lekki1444: 4:03pm On May 13, 2020
EDIT

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by monnex: 4:03pm On May 13, 2020
Latashia:

OP, na Dem oh

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by midehill(m): 4:04pm On May 13, 2020
[quote author=larryking540 post=89507004]

The thing is when we 9ja guys date ladies ,we don't tell them the hard truth,
Just tell her straight up ,I might not be able to afford everything u need babe ,but just Know I love you ,
When she day think to bill you and she remembers that statement,she go find one mumu guy way she go turn as maga,,,,[/quote

True sha
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by onadana: 4:05pm On May 13, 2020
Localemperor:

I feed her
I buy clothes
I buy shoes

Thank God for your life ooo.Happy survival... Thank God Corona no kill you Nah high expenses from someone wey no be you wife wan finish you.Make she carry her wahala go another place.
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Goddys(m): 4:06pm On May 13, 2020
tbaby4u:

Excuse me, I wasn't referring to sugar daddies but REAL RESPONSIBLE MARRIED MEN not boys like u looking for ladies to shoulder your responsibilities. Go n hustle bros n stop looking for free pussy. No more free things, not even in freetown

Go and keep selling your pvssy in the name of relationship to different men because they give you money. How are you different from girls staying in brothels. Keep deceiving yourself until you get STDs.

Real girlfriend spends on themselves and don't feel entitled to their boyfriend's money.

As for marriage, real wife assist their husband the little they can.

Olosh0 change and learn from your foreign counterpart

15 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by larryking540: 4:08pm On May 13, 2020
[quote author=midehill post=89507465][/quote]

We are always scared of rejection,and when a lady noticed that ,bro u are finished,,....if she refuse to give you pussy ,carry vasiline go bathroom do soapy come outside ,,e better say u do soapy than to force am last last if she wan blackmail you na rape she go say u rape her ,

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply)

Nigerians Blast Ghanaians Over Sex Positions On Live TV / South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll / Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.