Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses (73393 Views)

I'm About To Break Up With My Girlfriend Because Of This / I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend / My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by alexsoftwork(m): 7:09pm On May 13, 2020
Davash222:
You did well.

Try and get yourself a foreign girlfriend when you're ready to hook up again. Stay away from Nigerian girls.

Pls how do I get a foreign girlfriend?
I will really appreciate your feedback.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by DexterousOne(m): 7:10pm On May 13, 2020
angelfallz:

Lol. bro calm down, the 8/10 haba. how did you arrive at that?

Have you met some of these naija women in the west?

Anyways a trial will convince u
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by cruz419(m): 7:13pm On May 13, 2020
Na man u be Broda..
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Westernlove: 7:14pm On May 13, 2020
nwakibe:
I did same thing sometimes ago and she came back begging me not to break up with her. She promised to be paying her bills. That's how I started enjoying free pussy.

I don't know when most of you black "Nigeria" men would stop reasoning like a fool. I hate to see this useless comment. What Is free pussy? Is there money pussy or pussy that has a price? Did God attached a POS or Cost to the pussy In the first place? You foolish Idiots are the ones making female beings feels entitled. Very backward disgusting set of Idiot things......Someone can be caring, romantic, loving without the necessity Involvement of MONEY Well I understand. Most of you peoples biggest Woes are Poverty, Greediness, Archaic, Low & Backward Mentality & Lack Of Exposure.....

5 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by nosa73(m): 7:14pm On May 13, 2020
did well.

Try and get yourself a foreign girlfriend when you're ready to hook up again. Stay away from Nigerian girls.[/quote] nice one my brother
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by shaw2(m): 7:17pm On May 13, 2020
My brother i use to think that women see men as disposal utilities not until I found out this particular one.
these set of women are very very rare.
It took me 14yrs to see this rare gem
Keeping diving one day u will see the right one.
But I Will be the last person to spend on a woman like this dude is doing.
What is he thinking.
Ur GF not even wifey.
It's better they keep calling me aka gum.
Yes I'm aka gum
Martinez39s:
You seriously need to read these

Women see men as disposable utilities. A disposable utility serves and is never served. A disposable utility is only associated with for its usefulness. Once a disposable utility can no longer serve, it is discarded and no longer welcomed regardless of how much it has done in the past.

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Westernlove: 7:18pm On May 13, 2020
Goddys:

don't try that. It can never be right again. You already set the standard. She can't see you as fit boyfriend if you lock up.

If she was wise and good, she wouldn't allow you spend on her like that when she is equally earning.

Be firm in your resolve.

My own worst mistake last year was spending close to 150k in one church. We are all fools at a point

Sorry to say, This your own pass foolishness. I'm sure you ain't married to the lady yet. I can't be this foolish Abeg....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by friendl: 7:21pm On May 13, 2020
You were tired ,just saying silly excuses
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by SammyChi1988: 7:24pm On May 13, 2020
Good
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by luvola(m): 7:27pm On May 13, 2020
Goddys:

We all learn from experience. Don't repeat that else you become less of a true definition of man.
Never again
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Westernlove: 7:28pm On May 13, 2020
eni4real:
Your last statement is wrong tho!!

Sexual Intercourse is like 2 individuals playing table Tennis!!

Both of you are doing each other!!!

You are fornicating together.. you enjoy nothing alone!

See someone that has SENSE here. I don't know the Problem of most of these Idiots who call themselves male. Most of them think with their Dick & Anus. Very low-self esteem ugly senseless backwardness Idiots.....

4 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by FlameZ80s(m): 7:30pm On May 13, 2020
Localemperor:
Its is no longer news that I have been declared insolvent. After all effort to maintain my liquidity level to no avail I decide to let her go.

Just as organization retrenched worker during periods of economic downturn in order to cut cost of operations, I sent her a massage expressing my regret and reasons.

I feed her
I pay money for hair dressing
I buy clothes
I take her out every weekend
I buy shoes
I do everything thinkable

She works and earns but I still wonder why she would want me to do everything for her. I compiled my income statement and statement of financial position for the first quarter and found out that expenditures have exceeded income and debt is on the rise.

So I wholeheartedly declared my self insolvent yesterday and decided to cut cost in order to protect my goodwill.

Her baba shop dey on lockdown nai make
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by hhmmcj: 7:32pm On May 13, 2020
hhmmcj:

Chai!
9ja girls just lost husband material to the open arms of foreign women due to their lust for mismanagement and "see finish" attitude.

Make una continue to force potential husbands crossing borders to settle down, while the remaining ones left with you are the sugar daddies, baby father's and Lord of the ring kind of guys.

Awon Feminist Party gangs grin
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Starberg(m): 7:37pm On May 13, 2020
tbaby4u:

Imagine, he is already stylishly begging me for money. Get off my back pls. Go hustle for your own money. I'm not your Atm � machine. Yuk! I dislike leeches like u. Go n hustle n be a real man bro

Poor broke ass girl... always acting LovePeddler before they fend for themselves. Anyway if you don't mind, send me your account details.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by bobowaja(m): 7:40pm On May 13, 2020
tbaby4u:

And after her papa trains her in school with his hard earned money n she starts working n earning big, u will want to marry her but will still tag her parents as thieves for demanding for high bride price abi? Wake up man n stop being a lazy fool. A REAL man is known for d responsibilities he shoulders. His wife can support with d little she can not d other way round. RESPONSIBILITIES MAKES A REAL MAN n stop crying like lazy youths seen everywhere on social media. Go n hustle hard as man because if u can complain like this while single, what would happen when married when d real responsibilities show up, children's school fees, children's this n dat etc. Go ask real married men, n they will tell u what it means to be a man not just d dick u carry under. And that's why I respect married men because of d responsibilities they shoulder not lazy single guys looking for girls to carry their responsibilities n also Bleep for free. May God bless all responsible married men who truly loves their family n has been working hard to keep d family going. God bless my dad too
Are you a leech?
@bolded, have you ever in your entire life being a man? If no, how then do you know what it feels like to be a REAL MAN?

Guys these are one of the shaming tactics used by leaches to fleece you of your hard earned cash. If any lady dare compares you or shame your hustle... Dump her.

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Yeminace(m): 7:47pm On May 13, 2020
Congratulations Brother!!!!
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Moz22: 7:54pm On May 13, 2020
Latashia:
I just hate guys like this.

Don't start what you cant complete.
keep chut
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 13, 2020
Happyguy201:

Your a stupid person for this comment . Wetin she go do for the guy apart from sex If sex is all she can offer then she deserves to be dumped
Geez man, I understand that poverty has eaten ur sense away ,however that doesn't give you any right to call me stupid,if you read what I wrote, you will understand I never said sex is the only thing she gives to him,geez go and eat please.
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 13, 2020
murphyibiam15:

She doesn't do anything special for him in the night aside the sex both of them enjoy..she donates her pvssy and he donates his prick and everyone becomes alright
All am saying is,there is always something he is benefiting from ,sex might not only be the case. We also need to hear her side of the story
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 13, 2020
Goddys:

sex is a mutual feeling. stop thinking like a starved sex freak. They both enjoyed the sex. Women enjoy it most sef
I do agree,sex is a mutual thing but 4 women the risk factor of getting pregnant or STDs is even more ,the truth is there has to be something this lady is doing that is benefiting him,however if what he wrote is true ,then he is right,because I don't support parasitic relationship
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Amanda4life: 8:08pm On May 13, 2020
Thankgod for CORO

its really doing washing and settings on some peoples brain
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by banio: 8:08pm On May 13, 2020
Wise decision.

But if you were married ?, it would have been .....
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by rapid101(m): 8:15pm On May 13, 2020
Latashia:

see am
na dem angry
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Benbelor(m): 8:18pm On May 13, 2020
Latashia:

STFU!!!
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Unrated900(m): 8:20pm On May 13, 2020
toprealman:
You didn't read his comment well.....if you claim you did, comprehension is lacking.

Lol

I hear you

Believe you speaking to a BSC and master Holder

I pity you
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Westernlove: 8:21pm On May 13, 2020
Mordson:

Chai! Nawa o!

But you sha fall maga o. The best way to console yourself would have been to have knacked her gaddem pussy. As it stands now, you're the one that lost something vis-a-vis all the cash you spent on her. Hitting the pussy would been a semblance of consolation.

Now, she'll be bragging to her friends that she really "chop" you o, and after everything you no even see her payint. She'd simply look for a new maga. If the new guy is sharp enough, he'd at least endeavor to knack that pussy.

It's well sha, you don learn your lesson.

LOL A KID IS ALWAYS EASY TO SPOT!!! You also fall Into the Category of my last Comment If you are 25yrs upward......See Mentality, Person must fear Shiithole Idiots....

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Unrated900(m): 8:22pm On May 13, 2020
Westernlove:

I don't know when most of you black "Nigeria" men would stop reasoning like a fool. I hate to see this useless comment. What Is free pussy? Is there money pussy or pussy that has a price? Did God attached a POS or Cost to the pussy In the first place? You foolish Idiots are the ones making female beings feels entitled. Very backward disgusting set of Idiot things......Someone can be caring, romantic, loving without the necessity Involvement of MONEY Well I understand. Most of you peoples biggest Woes are Poverty, Greediness, Archaic, Low & Backward Mentality & Lack Of Exposure.....

Believe me you finished it

Nothing like free

Pussy

Respect is reciprocal in life

Men need to value feminine.

If he keeps saying free pussy

Then their mum is free Pusey also
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Oyindidi(f): 8:25pm On May 13, 2020
womenareapes:
I will like to adopt you as my son!

you did a very good job by breaking up with that stupid bitch of a Nigeria lady!

you see! I will advise you as my son to look for foreign woman. forgetting Nigeria ladies is a good headstart for you with lots of added benefits and bonuses for you if you stop dating those stupid black bitches.

you see! Nigeria women are all mentally retarde.d with entitlement MENTALITY syndrome. all they ever do is to wake-up, shiit, mess, do there stupid makeup on there ugly looking faces, wear there second hand clothes and walks outside looking for who to dump there poverty on.

Nigeria women are not productive, they only make a living by sucking diiiick. that's why our Yahoo boys keep using them for money ritual.

you can see many of them here on this platform begging for 1k naira. there Monika usually start with I, X, C, M, D. these are the top useless women in nairaland.

hypothetically speaking, ants are more or highly intelligent and intellectual than Nigeria women undecided

my son! pls date a foreign woman next and I bet you won't regret it.

Senseless rants
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by nobone(f): 8:26pm On May 13, 2020
pansophist:

Stupid logic.

Paying customers are the reason why companies are in business, not parasitic customers. What you're saying is like telling him to pick an agbero from the street and start paying for his living expenses. 0% benefit, 100% loss. Not the same thing.

With this your logic, I doubt you're an RM as claimed.
Bro, you too serious abeg!!
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by toprealman: 8:26pm On May 13, 2020
Unrated900:

Lol

I hear you

Believe you speaking to a BSC and master Holder

I pity you
Even if you be professor emeritus, take your time time under simple lines !
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Goddys(m): 8:27pm On May 13, 2020
Westernlove:

Sorry to say, This your own pass foolishness. I'm sure you ain't married to the lady yet. I can't be this foolish Abeg....

I spent the 150k in a church for God's work, not on a lady. I pulled back when the ministers wanted to turn me to their office. Try to read well next time
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by womenareapes: 8:27pm On May 13, 2020
Oyindidi:
Senseless rants
like your mouth

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (22) (Reply)

'Kiss Of War': Couple's Wedding Kiss That Got People Talking (Photos) / Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding / "The Only Thing You Didn't Borrow Is Your Beard" - Lady Drags Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.