Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses (73411 Views)

I'm About To Break Up With My Girlfriend Because Of This / I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend / My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Joshualee: 8:28pm On May 13, 2020
Your father... Go and make your own money idiot
Latashia:
I just hate guys like this.

Don't start what you cant complete.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Oyindidi(f): 8:29pm On May 13, 2020
womenareapes:
like your mouth
Face front
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by streeter(m): 8:31pm On May 13, 2020
Davash222:
You did well.

Try and get yourself a foreign girlfriend when you're ready to hook up again. Stay away from Nigerian girls.

Dear Nairalander
I am babarinde azeez bamidele aka (Siezecoh Da Streeter), an upcoming music artiste.
i heard nairaland is the only platform to get me win, where real nigerians exist with love, where nigerians help each other without zero cost and a platform to learn from.

There is a competition currently on instagram, hosted by Da smart the "IRE" cronner. I want you to watch my video, and drop your comment the link to the instagram video is attached below.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAIbRQ7J-A7/?igshid=67rnio3s30ge

Please watch and comment. i am babarinde azeez a k a Siezecoh

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by CONFAMA: 8:35pm On May 13, 2020
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by womenareapes: 8:37pm On May 13, 2020
Oyindidi:
Face front
I will never put myself so low with that of a fish oriented minded to the point of exchanging words.

have a nice day!
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Oyindidi(f): 8:38pm On May 13, 2020
womenareapes:
I will never put myself so low with that of a fish oriented minded to the point of exchanging words.

have a nice day!

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by instinct57vm(m): 8:39pm On May 13, 2020
Localemperor:
Its is no longer news that I have been declared insolvent. After all effort to maintain my liquidity level to no avail I decide to let her go.

Just as organization retrenched worker during periods of economic downturn in order to cut cost of operations, I sent her a massage expressing my regret and reasons.

I feed her
I pay money for hair dressing
I buy clothes
I take her out every weekend
I buy shoes
I do everything thinkable

She works and earns but I still wonder why she would want me to do everything for her. I compiled my income statement and statement of financial position for the first quarter and found out that expenditures have exceeded income and debt is on the rise.

So I wholeheartedly declared my self insolvent yesterday and decided to cut cost in order to protect my goodwill.

Kudos bro. The importance of your decision cannot be overemphasized! To grow faster and achieve goals faster some people needs to be allowed to go especially a financially draining gf. Was a decision I once took and till date I never regretted coz I was able to do alot of things faster. However, when you’re ready to date again, please make sure you DONT position yourself to a babe such that you don’t have to always sort ALL her bills. Every weekend outing is also outrageous. Any serious babe will comply as long as you dey try small small plus the babe too cannot be useless, it’s important they know it, if they don’t you need to tell them. Peace

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by ogbonti: 8:42pm On May 13, 2020
Localemperor:
Its is no longer news that I have been declared insolvent. After all effort to maintain my liquidity level to no avail I decide to let her go.

Just as organization retrenched worker during periods of economic downturn in order to cut cost of operations, I sent her a massage expressing my regret and reasons.

I feed her
I buy clothes
I buy shoes

She works and earns but I still wonder why she would want me to do everything for her. I compiled my income statement and statement of financial position for the first quarter and found out that expenditures have exceeded income and debt is on the rise.

So I wholeheartedly declared my self insolvent yesterday and decided to cut cost in order to protect my goodwill.

the average Nigerian girl in Nigeria is a LIABILITY, full stop - Liability to her parents , then to her boyfriend, then husband, to the church and then to society, !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Abikeade11(f): 8:47pm On May 13, 2020
I can't even collect money from a guy, it's an embarrassment to me...I respect myself a lot.

3 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by vickydevoka(m): 8:48pm On May 13, 2020
Gregorian2020:

That one will not be enough, take cane flog am he go get sense.
Lol

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by elantraceey(f): 8:48pm On May 13, 2020
God forbid I become an expenses to a man.... Tuehhh
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by ogbonti: 8:51pm On May 13, 2020
angelfallz:

Lol, guy you need to go on quora and read on how american women use men as meal tickets. Shey American falls under your definition of foreign.

SORRY that is if you want to be used as a meal ticket. I had a simple rule when I was dating those days - I can buy a lady coffee here in America if its cold weather or a glass of tequilla - or a regular colada - I never buy meals - if she bold request for meals - I simply tell her - I do not do meals - they may frown a bit but last last I go still nack wella and they will end up spending for me - some may just get up and walk away - her loss. Some get fascinated by your level of confidence to decline buying them food and they get hooked on the charm - they immediately feel you have women easily that is why you do not give a damn if she gets irritated by your rejection to buy her a meal - CONFIDENCE IS EVERYTHING - what do stand to lose when you carelessly tell a woman - No, I cant buy u a meal - I do not have the means- can you buy me? look into her eyes, shiii tttt - you will be surprised she will buy u the meal.

I dey shame for naija of African men who spend on yankee women. dem too fear women - just dey shake gbiri gbiri for woman - damn it. You are spending for them here - while awon boys on yahoo network from Naija are chopping their money carelessly online - is that not a disgrace?
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Legendguru: 8:51pm On May 13, 2020
You don’t need a girlfriend when you aren’t yet ready to settle down it’s pure waste of funds time dedication and focus and also emotion.

Go into a serious relationship only when you are ready to settle down.plan your life most of these girls out there are now hustlaz and wolves in sheep clothing

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by instinct57vm(m): 8:57pm On May 13, 2020
MJBOLT:
your girlfriend is the type that will say "your money is our money but my money is my money",very wicked set of human beings

Nothing but wickedness. She will make a terrible wife
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Kokaine(m): 8:58pm On May 13, 2020
MJBOLT:
your girlfriend is the type that will say "your money is our money but my money is my money",very wicked set of human beings

Loool. The slogan of Hausa women.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Sewa90(f): 9:01pm On May 13, 2020
The essence of a relationship is marriage,don't go into any relationship if you ain't ready for marriage but poster she didn't force you to spend on her nah,it was your choice,you started what you cannot finish but some girls dey Bleep up sha,guys are confused too

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by instinct57vm(m): 9:03pm On May 13, 2020
NiceMen:

Stop the blackmail.

Girls who really like their man do not want them to spend.

After I left the leech I met here and just before she came with her shocker, I had moved to another girl.

The new girl told me she is not my responsibility and has tried to keep things that way. Recently I discovered through her friend that her mother's legs are bad and this she hid from me for long.

I had to quickly release money so that they can save whatever is left on the leg.

Girls who don't love u are the ones that will bill you heaven on earth and watch u spend anyhow without caution.

Facts. I remember one idiot once called me broke for driving corolla���I quickly told the idiot say make she show me her papa car����awon werey
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by meeky247: 9:04pm On May 13, 2020
bro I no no say flesh dey my body, as my own go for good na him compound people come dey talk say nna u don dey fat, so fat dey your body and u come fresh too. I nearly started again from square1 but thank God say everything done dey set again. Bro, you are a man.
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Lanre6: 9:09pm On May 13, 2020
Abikeade11:
I can't even collect money from a guy, it's an embarrassment to me...I respect myself a lot.
it is ur type I want oya pass me ur no for pm make we relate
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Joshforeal: 9:12pm On May 13, 2020
sisikemi23:
Guys are always complaining about broke girlfriends but an average Nigerian man will start feeling insecure when you start bringing out money from your pockets, the same ones complaining feel threatened when you do the spending.
Abeg me I won't complain. When can you start. Let me experience real magic in this my life time.
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by passionberry(f): 9:12pm On May 13, 2020
Localemperor:
Thanks Bro, and the worst is that I don't think she has ever gotten me any gift, not that I can remember
wickedness,she is even working oh. Why cant she take care of herslf with her income must a man do everything for her,? And she cant evn buy you gift no matter how small? A man has his own challenges and things to take care of a man can only support and assist his woman once in a while is not a must he has to do everythng. Haba! She wan you?? Bro abeg is good since she s stingy type but expect you to do everything
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 13, 2020
Davash222:
You did well.

Try and get yourself a foreign girlfriend when you're ready to hook up again. Stay away from Nigerian girls.
Let poco catch you.
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by frozen70(f): 9:15pm On May 13, 2020
Localemperor:

I feed her
I buy clothes
I buy shoes

Wise decision
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Joshforeal: 9:15pm On May 13, 2020
Starberg:

Poor broke ass girl... always acting LovePeddler before they fend for themselves. Anyway if you don't mind, send me your account details.
Please don't use a leech to prove financial capability. Men full here wey go appreciate your kind gesture
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 13, 2020
Latashia:

Do you belong to the category of the op gf? Abi wetin be shakara sef.
Pls don't quote and not feeling fine.
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 13, 2020
Localemperor:
She's still begging me to give her another chance to make things right...
Tell her to borrow you 500k before you can accept her apologies. You would see how she would stop communicating you.
Next time you too should not turn yourself to charity home.
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by darediamond(m): 9:23pm On May 13, 2020
Davash222:
You did well.

....98% of them are CoronaV Virus!!
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 13, 2020
Localemperor:

I feed her
I buy clothes
I buy shoes

Why would you settle for a LEECH in Nigeria when there are DIASPORA LADIES.... who value Men. .?
That's if you must marry ooo
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by darediamond(m): 9:27pm On May 13, 2020
Latashia:

High

And Why do you "hate guys like this"??
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 13, 2020
habsydiamond:
there are many like her out there.. they are very selfish. i pity those who will endup marrying them . i could remember, during my nysc days, there was this lady that lived a couple's life with a male corper. the guy carried all the burden with his allowee. for food stuff and all. if the babe want to buy maggi and salt she would still go to the guy. she will never touch her own allowee oo. sefishness is a disease. treat it while u can
Bro do you notice the feminists crew of nl are avoiding this thread?
They're gold digger's, awon alapa ma sise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by darediamond(m): 9:32pm On May 13, 2020
lilyheaven:

What are you saying Dav, since I met you, you have never spent your kobo on me. I'm not complaining thou, why are you asking him to stay away from Nigerian girls, who will marry them?
Angels from HELL!!
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Finemanas(m): 9:32pm On May 13, 2020
Women in this part of the world over depends on men for virtually everything

When I hear girls questing for gender equality, I just laugh and move on

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (22) (Reply)

"The Only Thing You Didn't Borrow Is Your Beard" - Lady Drags Man / Girlfriend Of Man Killed During EndSARS Says His ‘Ghost’ Gave Her His Password / The Secrets And Life Of A Yahoo Boy (Part 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.