Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses (73280 Views)

I'm About To Break Up With My Girlfriend Because Of This / I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend / My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by darediamond(m): 9:39pm On May 13, 2020
panmunium:
You have done well my brother!!!. All those freaky freaky gals have nothing to offer. Save your money for better things
Practically!
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by darediamond(m): 9:46pm On May 13, 2020
Localemperor:
Its is no longer news that I have been declared insolvent. After all effort to maintain my liquidity level to no avail I decide to let her go.

Just as organization retrenched worker during periods of economic downturn in order to cut cost of operations, I sent her a massage expressing my regret and reasons.

I feed her
I pay money for hair dressing
I buy clothes
I take her out every weekend
I buy shoes
I do everything thinkable

She works and earns but I still wonder why she would want me to do everything for her. I compiled my income statement and statement of financial position for the first quarter and found out that expenditures have exceeded income and debt is on the rise.

So I wholeheartedly declared my self insolvent yesterday and decided to cut cost in order to protect my goodwill.
Most Nigerian ladies are Irresponsible and sees RELATIONSHIP AS A MEANS TO END POVERTY IN THERE LIVES!!

Having a Job does not in all denotes being responsible. No.

Ones, character does. The type of mindset most of these ladies have is born out of Poverty laden mentality.

As a girlfriend, never you as a Man Spend your #1 on her if she as Not spend her #100 on you!!!

Never Settle For Less.

Where are the responsible ladies

6 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 13, 2020
SageMK:
You made that decision to spend on her in the first place. She didn't point a gun to your head.

I applaud you for coming back to your senses.

WORD!
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by darediamond(m): 9:52pm On May 13, 2020
sacajawea:

If ur guy ask you for money now, you go dey do head like monkey

Like Monkey Chimpanzee!!
��
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by darediamond(m): 9:56pm On May 13, 2020
Zombiekiller010:
After all i did for my ex , she asked me what have i done for her,I'm happily married, she is still mounting dick around.
Don't ever spend for a lady what you won't afford to loose
And she will never come of it. Amen
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Perocom(m): 10:01pm On May 13, 2020
Localemperor:
Its is no longer news that I have been declared insolvent. After all effort to maintain my liquidity level to no avail I decide to let her go.

Just as organization retrenched worker during periods of economic downturn in order to cut cost of operations, I sent her a massage expressing my regret and reasons.

I feed her
I buy clothes
I buy shoes

She works and earns but I still wonder why she would want me to do everything for her. I compiled my income statement and statement of financial position for the first quarter and found out that expenditures have exceeded income and debt is on the rise.

So I wholeheartedly declared my self insolvent yesterday and decided to cut cost in order to protect my goodwill.

Dating a Nigerian girl is like taking care of an orphan, solution is to keep off completely, get married when you can

5 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Hdanny(m): 10:02pm On May 13, 2020
Davash222:

I'm not talking about Sudanese, Ghanaian or Chadian girls. There's a big difference between foreign girls and Foreign girls.
How can one hook up with one bro. Tired of these leeches bitches
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by darediamond(m): 10:03pm On May 13, 2020
bobowaja:

Are you a leech?
@bolded, have you ever in your entire life being a man? If no, how then do you know what it feels like to be a REAL MAN?

Guys these are one of the shaming tactics used by leaches to fleece you of your hard earned cash. If any lady dare compares you or shame your hustle... Dump her.
High
"If ANY LADY DARE COMPARES YOU OR SHAME YOUR HUSTLE... DUMP HER"

Guy, you are Sure an Oooooold Wise Man!!

What a Stricking ,PINPOINTED FACT YOU STATE UP THERE!!!!!!!

YOU ARE REALLY REALLY WISE!!!!!!!
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Deicide: 10:11pm On May 13, 2020
All this idiots saying that as long as he chop her noting spoil don't have sense at all. Are they not both enjoying the sex? so she gained money and sex from him and he only gained sex, who is in loss here?

All those guys that thinks like that disgust me.

4 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by darediamond(m): 10:16pm On May 13, 2020
kevwemike:
must Nigerian girls are liabilities all they do is to turn their head bring out their tongue in a short video that is wat they no, their life lack impact and nothing to offer in a home, empty vessel
"....their life lack impact"
Hmmm.....Oluwa oo!!!

Oluwa oooo!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Livingston15: 10:17pm On May 13, 2020
Bird of the same feather.
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by darediamond(m): 10:20pm On May 13, 2020
sophiathefirst:

Why re u telling us nah?, with ur unnecessary grammar.
Please! Did u explain ur condition to her? and she refused to understand? You pampered her and was tired of pampering and fake life.
Mtcheeew
And must He Tell before she know what to do it she is truly a Wife Material

Wo wa nibi Obirin yii... If you no wan Taban, better learn to be a Wife material.

A wife material always seem to become is boyfriend's second Mother. If you know what that means you are lucky be that.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Heavance(m): 10:20pm On May 13, 2020
Localemperor:

I feed her
I buy clothes
I buy shoes

Legend in the making
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Livingston15: 10:23pm On May 13, 2020
Forget that girl they are all the same.
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by darediamond(m): 10:24pm On May 13, 2020
Walkingkilo:

Brudda, you've said it all.
very apt and succintly put.
May wisdom never depart from your cerebral cortex.
Amen
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Charlex23(m): 10:25pm On May 13, 2020
laluski:

you must be very stupid for this statement....so if this was your brother who feeds and clotrhes your sorry ass, and he starts denying you all these cos of one girl till he goes bankrupt, this is what will come out of your mouth abi.anuofia
God bless you 4 this statement
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by darediamond(m): 10:27pm On May 13, 2020
pansophist:

Finally a simp has rescued himself, kudos grin

My barber sef broke up with his naija babe three weeks ago, and is currently dating a German/Egyptian chick, the babe fine finish scatter. Surprisingly, she love this guy to the core (he is her hairdresser) even after my guy was still drunk under the illusion of not wanting to date outside his race, and not taking her serious for eight months. It was after the naija babe called police for him because of a tiny argument, that broke the camels back, and he jilted her immediately.

I cant for the life of me understand men that put their gf under monthly expense, like seriously, you de mad ? Where does this impression comes from? I'll rather be called a greedy slowpoke than a mugu/maga. My money, my choice. The only woman worthy of your money should be your mother, wife and your sisters, not girlfriends. Of course I'm not discounting the periodical little expenses thats not killing to the pocket, but not big bills.

Also, dont prove Your love by being a big spender, but prove your love by being a valuable man. Davido will easily pick up a chick even if he didn't spend on her a month, because his value speaks for himself, not the money he spends. Women know this, and the average man will never understand the mathematics and calculations that goes in a womans head when you ask her out. Infact the female are biologically equipped with the instinct to determine with precise accuracy if you're a quality man, and that determine if they will unleash their parasitic tendency on you, at least that the only value that man can offer. The more quality of a dude you are, the less spending you have to make. Just as the more stronger and big muscles you have, the less likely you'll go into fight because people are shit scared of you.

Also, when you put up with a woman's leech, deep down, she will see you as low, because she knows that your money is your only route to women, which you dont even have anyway, hence your complains. Baba leave women and go and be a stronger and better man, and na them go de rush you. cool
Simple!
But as they Rush towards you, have them Sieved ooo!!

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by yemi1504: 10:32pm On May 13, 2020
Davash222:
I don't know you.
Ah! Burn! Lol grin
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by darediamond(m): 10:32pm On May 13, 2020
Ejiod:
Nigerian women. Run from them. 98% of them are parasites. Out of 10 ladies hardly can you see just 2 that will be independent. 80% of them advertising their body through WhatsApp and Facebook. They always see you as ATM to cash out.Guys be careful of these gals. Very hard seeing decent gals these days. Any girl that demands money from you because she’s your girlfriend is an ADVANCED OLOSHO!!!
I won’t blame them sha. It’s the economy
No it is NEVER THE ECON BECAUSE WHAT A MAN CAN DO A WOMAN MUST DO BETTER.
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by tipscogreen: 10:33pm On May 13, 2020
Localemperor:

I feed her
I buy clothes
I buy shoes

Bros, I wouldn't clap for you.
It likely you were playing big boy before her while weeping in your closest.
You suppose to have a round table talk with her, express your intention to cut your budget on her and watch her reaction.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by brainfordetails: 10:34pm On May 13, 2020
Nice decision bro. I like your type.

That's how I broke with my gf during my NYSC days. I do spend always with my alawee... Buy this, buy that. To the extent of borrowing to spend on her. This babe always complaint that she's broke despite collecting her own alawee and pocket money from her parents.

The day I changed it for her, she thought I was joking before taking to her heels.
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by yemi1504: 10:35pm On May 13, 2020
Teeboy15:
shocked
Guy na MAN you be walahi.

Na so one babe wey I meet online open office for my head because of big hips.

Just 3 days after meeting babe don bill me 20k all in the name of shop rent.

I solve that one.

Another 4 days after, na 10k for cement abi tiles to floor shop. I solve am.

Not a talk of subscription, peppersoup, beer (she dey shayo), suya and all these small small funds consuming monies in between the one week wey we don meet. No be like say I no fit afford those things without sweat but she just make am glaring say na office I be.

Once I see her call I know say na billing. And I was never wrong.

Omo na so I blank am after I begin see sign of new billing wey she wan nack me. She come begin send message dey ask wetin she do wey I dey ignore her bla bla bla. Dey beg make i tell am why I change towards her.

Truth is some girls are senseless. They look like they have class but are just hungry leeches beneath those pretty clothes.

They loose the big picture trying to paint a faded image.

As a man don't get carried away by that big nyansh or big breast or pretty face you're salivating over by spending the little you have. No time is bad time for you to pull away, no matter how much you've 'invested', otherwise your loses will be too much to count when it's late.

The juice is not always worth the squeeze.

Just did the same thing to my girlfriend today, even though I really really love her but I will be alright.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by glad7: 10:48pm On May 13, 2020
Right decision, never late anyway. Some women choose to forget all good done to them when things turn negative for men. The past become history and never remembered nor appreciated. Never kill yourself for women.
Wish up. I am learning as well.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by darediamond(m): 10:51pm On May 13, 2020
Myer:

Apparently you never planned to marry her.
Marry a Liability??
So when she refused to convinced him that she is a Wife material He should force himself to admit it or what?

Abeg lo brain e now!!!
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Ribenny(m): 10:55pm On May 13, 2020
Davash222:
You did well.

Try and get yourself a foreign girlfriend when you're ready to hook up again. Stay away from Nigerian girls.
Omo sense no go kee you
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Ejiod(m): 10:58pm On May 13, 2020
darediamond:

No it is NEVER THE ECON BECAUSE WHAT A MAN CAN DO A WOMAN MUST DO BETTER.
But you agree with me statistically this is what’s going on in this era especially Nigeria
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by darediamond(m): 10:58pm On May 13, 2020
emusmithyy:

You are not intelligent.
At aaaall!!!!!
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Slynation(m): 10:59pm On May 13, 2020
Localemperor:

I feed her
I buy clothes
I buy shoes

I'm impressed...Covid-19 has been rebooting sense organs since it arrival
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by darediamond(m): 11:00pm On May 13, 2020
adeowo84:
That's how I meta girl on Instagram last week monday, she will be the one to chat me early morning...my church mind kuku informed me where the thing dey go...fast forward to last week Friday(5 days o),got a massage that I should assist her with 5k, I block her straight up.
grin grin Sharp sharp!!

No time!!
grin
Wa gbayii.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by darediamond(m): 11:02pm On May 13, 2020
Ejiod:

But you agree with me statistically this is what’s going on in this era especially Nigeria
You mean most ladies here being Coded Prostitute?
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by yemi1504: 11:05pm On May 13, 2020
anuma1:
please how can I get foreign girl friend?

Me too o bro, asking the same question bro
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by darediamond(m): 11:06pm On May 13, 2020
Derrinclay:
Well good luck ,you only mentioned what you do for her and not what she does for you especially in the night.some men eh,we also need the side of her story
So she is keeping the balancing trading he body for money a.k.a Prostitution or what are you saying sef??

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! / Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple / Kenyan Lady To Marry Ted Terry, Divorces Her Husband (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.